From: xyzzy <>
Subject: Re: IOT The comments are funny
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 16:36:50 -0800 (PST)
From: xyzzy <>
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 4:58:00 PM UTC-5, wrote:

My employer has gone all in on the whole "make it a delightful experience that customers will love
blah blah blah". Umm, we make enterprise software for large systems.

I will concede there has been some value in the approach, like teaching us to look at what we do as
what customer need is fulfilled rather than a bulleted list of features we think we need.  But I see
Otto as the result of that approach taken to its extreme conclusion.