From: plaidmoon <>
Subject: Re: Anonymous ancestry DNA chat
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 17:29:01 -0800 (PST)
One cautionary warning about beware of their billing department. I signed up for an
account a few years ago because I wanted access to their newspaper archive for a project I was
working on. It was a good archive, but I found that 80% or more of the newspapers were available for
free elsewhere. Also, I lost interest in the project, so after 6 months or so, I cancelled my
subscription. It took me about 18 months to get to stop charging my credit card every 6
months. I got most but not all of the money back, but it was a hassle.