> Prev
From: michael anderson <mianderson79@gmail.com>
Subject: Interesting set of circumstances for national championship game....
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 18:50:57 -0800 (PST)
From: michael anderson <mianderson79@gmail.com>
So it's georgia vs alabama, so I have to go of course.  Friend who is big alabama fan I usually go
with both has to work the next morning and also wasn't crazy about the $ I'm sure.  Then I call
sister who is UGA grad and wouldnt mind the $ and she has obligation with her kids she cannot miss
that night.

So damn.  Those were who I was planning to go to the game with.

So I guess I'll be going alone.  But there is a problem...I dont have a smart phone and they are
digital tickets only.  You can't buy them and print them off, and there are no hard tickets in
existence that will be sent out for most of the seats.  It's this ticketmaster thing where when you
purchase a ticket on the secondary market the ticket is available on your phone at a certain
time....I don't see how I can go without a smart phone since I am alone.

I don't want to get a smart phone just for one football game, so a friend said she would give me her
work smart phone for the day.  So when I find a ticket I'll use that as the number and phone to
download the ticket and scan it.

Damn this is way too complicated.