Next <
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Irish Mike doubles down on his solemn football promise:
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 11:43:49 GMT
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 17:59:53 -0800 (PST), Irish Ranger<irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 2:59:24 PM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

>> Between Iowa and Clemson you shouldn't have much ass left to lose.
>> Gee, if Bama lucks up on UGA you will disappear.
>>
>> Hugh
>
>The Big Ten Conference and Cotton Bowl Champion Ohio State Buckeyes
>will never disappear.  They played the Crimson Shit Kickers once in this
>century, on January 1, 2015 in the Sugar Bowl and beat them 42-35.

What a perfect explanation of "acorn in a windstorm".

>If they ever make winning your Conference a requirement to make the
>Final Four, it will be the Crimson Shit Kickers that disappear!

I'm pleased they prefer to select the 4 best teams, overriding the
conference consideration when advisable. It wasn't the Committee that
eliminated Ohio from consideration, it was Iowa. That obviously makes
Iowa better than UofAL@Auburn.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com