From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: New Tax Law Ripple Effect
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 12:35:49 GMT
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 16:41:19 -0800 (PST), xyzzy<xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>
wrote:

>But I've already seen some proposals to get around this.  One interesting proposal is for these
states to replace their income tax with payroll tax.  The tax bill leaves payroll tax deductible, as
an expense for businesses.

So all taxpayers would become employees of the state and periodic
statements of payments and withholdings would have to be prepared.

If the state became the employer of all taxpayers might there be
additional regulations to abide by?

Would the state become a business vice a state?

I suggest sending your kids to law school. There will be new
ambulances to chase.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com