From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Oregon...welcome to 1980
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 22:20:03 GMT

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/people-in-oregon-are-freaking-o...

>Can they get New Jersey on board, too?  I swear we got double charged there once due to only having
the full serve and having to give the credit card to the attendant.

My wife does not have the strength in her hands to pump gas so she
goes to a self-serve. They treated her so nice that I started going
there. I even started using self-serve unless the pumps are occupied.

But I always walk into the station and chat with the people and insert
the CC myself.

The owner's son is working on his doctorate at Bama in Marine Biology
or some such.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com