From: Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 10:42:37 -0800 (PST)
From: Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>
> Subject: Fwd: "Understanding Trump - A good read!"
>
> "Understanding Trump!  Marshall Kamena is a registered Democrat and
> was elected mayor of Livermore, CA.  He ran on the Democratic ticket
> as he knew a Bay Area city would never vote for a Republican.  He is
> as conservative as they come and I am happy to call him a friend.  He
> wrote the following and it is an excellent read:

Hugh, you make me worry about the military. You've told us many times that you were in a position of
responsibility. How could that be? Do they often promote the dullest, most gullible?

I wonder if that's where you developed your routine, that "you can be my clerk" thing. I picture
hundreds, maybe thousands of young soldiers rolling their eyes and ignoring whatever it was you told
them. Or, worse, believing what you told them!

Perhaps you were able to succeed in the military because you'd accept whatever was presented to you,
without question. Maybe that's the key. Maybe the members of the armed forces are not supposed to
think.

This absurd column you've shared with us was, naturally, not written by any Democratic Mayor of
anywhere but by a blowhard right-winger who, no surprise, likes the Blowhard-in-Chief.

His name is Evan Sayet, who I never heard of. Have you? Here's what he writes on his website: "Evan
has become the nation’s leading conservative, political comedian, an in-demand Master of Ceremony
for Republican and conservative events"

Not just a popular comedian. No! the *leading* comedian! In-demand! The Heritage Foundation, trying
to make him look important for some event they hosted, called him a "political commentator and top
Hollywood writer and producer".

Top Hollywood writer. So what did he write? "Dodo", a one man show starring Bob Golub. And he
appears to have been a writer for Bill Maher, for what IMDB calls "unknown episodes".

So...we have someone who puffs up his accomplishments, described by some group as more than what he
is, who's in favor of a guy (that's Trump) who came into the Presidency lying and hasn't stopped
since.

And then somebody, somewhere along the line, decides that's not enough and lies straight out that a
Democrat wrote it. And you fall for it.

Typical right-wing stuff. No wonder you're Nazi-neutral.