From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Left ain't right
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 22:02:55 GMT
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 10:42:37 -0800 (PST), Eric Ramon<ramon.eric@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hugh, you make me worry about the military.

That's pretty stupid - I retired from AcDu 1 July 1978.

>You've told us many times that =
>you were in a position of responsibility. How could that be? Do they often =
>promote the dullest, most gullible?

If so I would be saluting you.

>I wonder if that's where you developed your routine, that "you can be my cl=
>erk" thing.

That's about the limit of your ability.

>I picture hundreds, maybe thousands of young soldiers rolling t=
>heir eyes and ignoring whatever it was you told them. Or, worse, believing =
>what you told them!

Was that when you were running to Canada to avoid the military?

There were no soldiers in the Navy when I was on AcDu.

>Perhaps you were able to succeed in the military because you'd accept whate=
>ver was presented to you, without question. Maybe that's the key. Maybe the=
> members of the armed forces are not supposed to think.

You may be that weak, I'm not.

>And then somebody, somewhere along the line, decides that's not enough and =
>lies straight out that a Democrat wrote it. And you fall for it.

That's where you are a dumb shit. I have no idea who wrote it and
don't care. It serves my purpose.

Speaking of "really stupid", you read it - and clerked it.

And you do the supremely idiotic thing - you disagree but are not half
intelligent enough to counter. That's what all liberals do and for the
same reason.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com