From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Do the Crimson Shit Kickers have a basketball team?
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 13:00:22 GMT
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 02:41:41 -0800 (PST), Irish Ranger<irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>I was curious because I just watched the Ohio State Buckeyes knock off
>#3 ranked Purdue 64-63, and snap their 19 game winning streak.  Which of course
>makes the Buckeyes the current leader in the Big Ten Conference.
>
>So do the Crimson Shit Kickers actually have a basketball team and, if so,
>were they able to set-up the same cup cake schedule they did for their
>football team?
>
>Irish Mike

I think the Bama b'ball team is sorta like Professor Dipshit -
absolutely worthless. Thank you for asking.

When you win the National Participation trophy ($1 to andrew) any
schedule looks cupcake to the losers. Iowa thought Ohio was REALLY
cupcakey.

Next question. Unlike Prof. Numbnuts I am honorable and intelligent
enough to answer them.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com