Next <
From: joe <joe@mich.com>
Subject: Re: Do the Crimson Shit Kickers have a basketball team?
Full headers:
From: joe@mich.com
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 09:28:22 -0500
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 02:41:41 -0800 (PST), Irish Ranger<irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>I was curious because I just watched the Ohio State Buckeyes knock off
>#3 ranked Purdue 64-63, and snap their 19 game winning streak.  Which of course
>makes the Buckeyes the current leader in the Big Ten Conference.
>
>So do the Crimson Shit Kickers actually have a basketball team and, if so,
>were they able to set-up the same cup cake schedule they did for their
>football team?
>
>Irish Mike

There's no room for reality in your world, is there? Here is the final
SOS from several sources for the OSU Buttfucks and Ala for the past
season-

                                          OSU       Ala
Sagarin                              13          27
TeamRankings.com            3            6
ESPN                                 32           28
Nolan                                 9             6

They look pretty close to me, and two have Ala with a stronger
schedule. Looking at the OSU schedule a bit, I notice it includes
powerhouses UNLV and Army, and the one ranked OOC team OSU played
handed them their asses (at OSU, no less).

Speaking of basketball, OSU does indeed have a powerful SOS. I see it
includes

Robert Morris
Radford
Texas Southern
Northeastern
Appalachian State
William & Mary
Citadel

Powerful opponents all, you must be so proud.