From: Con Reeder, unhyphenated American <constance@duxmail.com>
Subject: Re: "potus wants to know everything we're doing."
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
From: "Con Reeder, unhyphenated American" <constance@duxmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 14:12:27 -0600
On 2018-02-08, xyzzy<xyzzy.dude@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 8:36:03 AM UTC-5, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:

>> > And there's a problem with this?  What do you call them?
>>
>> Loudoun County has the highest income per capita in the country.
>> Guess those ignorant "hillbillys" are pretty sharp.
>
> Loudoun County is two counties. The wealthy eastern half that is a semi-
> suburb of DC and the rural western half which is nothing at all like
> that. Not sure which side has most of the population because a lot of
> the wealth in the eastern half is from DC spillover and not sure if
> the people who create and consume it actually live and vote there. Or
> even if the district she was running in includes the whole county, or
> just the western half.

North of Leesburg along US 15 are a *bunch* of really wealthy people.
I worked for Red Hat in Reston while living in Cincinnati, and commuted
through there every month or so. Very horsey, big estates.

Camp David is somewhere in there, too.

--
"It is a remarkable fact that despite the worldwide expenditure of perhaps
US$50 billion since 1990, and the efforts of tens of thousands of scientists