From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Republicans Idots
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 18:03:15 GMT
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 07:26:42 -0800 (PST), xyzzy<xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 10:21:33 AM UTC-5, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-repeal-the-tea-party/...
>>
>> WE NEED MORE GOVERNMENT!!!!
>
>I watched Sen. Paul's filibuster on C-SPAN last night.
>
>There's a lot he believes that I disagree with.
>
>But I respect him. He is consistent in his beliefs, articulates them well, and stands up for them.

Because of his diatribes on Dem fiscal irresponsibility it would have
been hypocritical for him to endorse equal idiocy by his party.

At the same time there is no way to reduce the budget by suddenly
eliminating the embedded ignorant payoffs by the Dems.

Quit fighting other people's wars but have enough nukes to destroy the
world; require non-handicapped people to earn what they get (checking
on one's food stamp balance using an $800 cell phone is caused by
liberal irresponsibility); give illegal aliens a set time to earn
citizenship; use the military to destroy all ACLU hedquarters (and
hindquarters); spray paint all PETA members; eliminate dancing, art
and social/diversity classes in public schools and teach trades for
those not academically inclined - for starters.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com