From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Republicans Idots
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 22:47:58 GMT
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 11:06:18 -0800 (PST), xyzzy<xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:03:16 PM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 07:26:42 -0800 (PST), xyzzy<xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >I watched Sen. Paul's filibuster on C-SPAN last night.
>> >
>> >There's a lot he believes that I disagree with.
>> >
>> >But I respect him. He is consistent in his beliefs, articulates them well, and stands up for
them.

>> Because of his diatribes on Dem fiscal irresponsibility it would have
>> been hypocritical for him to endorse equal idiocy by his party.
>>
>> At the same time there is no way to reduce the budget by suddenly
>> eliminating the embedded ignorant payoffs by the Dems.
>>
>> Quit fighting other people's wars but have enough nukes to destroy the
>> world; require non-handicapped people to earn what they get (checking
>> on one's food stamp balance using an $800 cell phone is caused by
>> liberal irresponsibility); give illegal aliens a set time to earn
>> citizenship; use the military to destroy all ACLU hedquarters (and
>> hindquarters); spray paint all PETA members; eliminate dancing, art
>> and social/diversity classes in public schools and teach trades for
>> those not academically inclined - for starters.
>
>It's like we could watch the deterioration of your mind in real time, from the beginning of this
post to the end.  Amazing.

It worked better than what you believe for almost 200 years.

Have you thanked anyone today for letting you use the girls rest room?
Have you spray painted any fur coats?

Your observation indicates you are in favor of both since you did not
give a thumbs up. Perhaps your ass is occupying your thumb.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com