> Prev
From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Subject: Kobe Bryant accepts academy award
Full headers:
From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:41:24 -0800
Kobe Bryant accepts academy award. The same Kobe Bryant who was
charged with rape.

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was
consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view
this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing
discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in
person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent
to this encounter."
                                    -- Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bryant admits to committing rape. Kope Bryant pays the
victim millions of dollars and she signs a non-disclosure
agreement. Kobe Bryant's rape charge goes away. Kobe Bryant
buys his wife an eight carat diamond.

--
Michael Press