Next <
From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Remember last year when I said ...
Full headers:
From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 18:38:32 -0800
In article<f703cd3d-cad8-446a-8540-928c0c04bc15@googlegroups.com>,
 "Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger"<damonhynes@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 3:21:33 PM UTC-6, Michael Press wrote:
> > Remember last year when I said that President Trump would give
> > DACA to the Democrats to do with as they wished? He gave it to
> > them and the Democrats are the dog that caught the car.
>
> Bingo.

Thank you.

> Although in general, the Legislative Branch does a sucky job of Executiving no matter which party
is involved.

This is not a case where the legislative branch would need to
executivize. DACA is squarely in the legislative branch.
President Obama arrogated a legislative authority. President
Trump followed the law exactly and whipsawed political opponents
in the same action. Furthermore in this action he confounded
those who said he was incompetent to act as president and said
that he had no experience in politics. Well, then, he is a fast
learner.

Article One, Section 8

4: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

--
Michael Press