From: CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Nunberg, former Trump campaign grand wizard
From: CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 04:25:36 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 05 Mar 2018 20:14:51 -0800, unclejr wrote:

> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 10:10:22 PM UTC-6, CtrlAltDel wrote:

>> > Mueller said drunk = 18 months in prison for refusing to cooperate
>> > until a possible grand jury is drawn.
>> >
>> > Mueller is also a fag, just for the record.
>>
>> So was the head of the FBI at one time, so what does that really
>> matter?
>> You know, unless Mueller has had or still has romantic attractions to
>> people like Comey Boo Boo.
>
> Add schizophrenia to your already well-established Tourette's, and you
> start randomly talking to yourself.

You are a boring fuck, Unkie.  You are nothing more than a broken record
and so predictable.  If you don't have the will to have a conversation
with me, just shut up.  \

Anyone can repetitiously spew low-brow insults.

What has happened to this chat room? Hugh and XY are pulling it up by
it's bootstraps, I suppose.  They both seem fairly intelligent but, not
smart enough to tame girls like you.