Next <
From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Deer AA
Full headers:
From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 16:40:29 -0800
In article<69737d4d-ba05-4114-b3e0-d06986de4b4d@googlegroups.com>,
 xyzzy<xyzzy.dude@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your generous offer but I think I'll pass on the opportunity to pay $1,049 to get
GOLD status in your frequent flier program, especially since the AA-branded credit card I have has
all the same perks you're advertising except for earning miles faster.... miles that you're
devaluing faster than anyone can earn them.

I never sign up for a program that promises me savings or rebates
or benefits or anything. I never cash in credit card benefits.

--
Michael Press