From: CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>
Subject: Some racist are super cool, in a way
Full headers:
From: CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 04:19:53 +0000 (UTC)
This guy just speaks his mind and does what he wants and is protecting
his blackness and the blackhood of his nation.  Good for him; he is a
strong individual.

Real Human Man, South African Political Leader Julius Malema: “Go After
the White Man… We Are Cutting the Throat of Whiteness”

In 2011 South Africa youth leader Julius Malema told his supporters that
the white farmer’s land must be shared by all black Africans.

He was arrested for playing “Kill the Boer (white man)” song at his

Julius Malema later founded the Economic Freedom Fighters, a South
African political party.

Malema recently called for new law to confiscate land from white farmers.

The South African Parliament voted to confiscate land from white farmers
without payment last week.

On Sunday night Julius Malema called on his followers to go after the
white man and cut the throat of whiteness.

Julius Malema: Go after a white man… We are cutting the throat of