From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Moo School grad
Full headers:
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 12:36:00 GMT

>Cameron Ross Burgess, known as just Cam to many friends, was a normal college student at Auburn
University who liked to travel to the beach, watch movies and play video games, a former college
friend said.
>"We were good friends in college," said Chris Call, in an interview with AL.com. "He liked to joke
around. He was kind, had an infectious laugh."
>But shortly before noon on Saturday, Burgess shot himself with a handgun as he stood near the fence
on the north side of the White House, according to the Secret Service. He fired several shots, none
at the White House. President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump were in Florida at the time.
>Burgess, 26, was from Maylene, a small town in Shelby County. He graduated from Thompson High
School in 2009 and from Auburn University in 2013, with a degree in psychology.

Posted by Hugh

The hillbilly and redneck drug user Bama fans you posted about
recently, andrew, are apparently not a bad as being an Auburn grad.

Let's get back to football and politics.