Next <
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <>
Subject: Re: Delegate Nick Freitas, Virginia House of Delegates
Full headers:
From: (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 13:24:59 GMT
On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 01:14:29 -0800, Michael Press<>

>"So, over the last several days, Mr. Speaker, there's been a lot
>of discussion about an "open and honest debate" with respect to
>school shootings, gun violence, gun control, etc. An open and
>honest debate, as I understand it, is one that would rely on data,
>facts, evidence, analysis, reason, logic, etc., etc. And I'm
>certainly willing to have that debate.

Put any gun, or guns, on a table and have all liberals keep close
watch on the gun(s). When even one gun, on its' own volition, does
something illegal, maybe we can talk.

Put one homocidal gun-totin' maniac in a room with a bunch of
liberals... Hey, that's not a bad idea.

NOTE: The spelling of homo-cidal was deliberate. I think it fits.