From: Tom Enright <randorwell@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump forces North Korea to the negotiating table
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 15:05:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Tom Enright <randorwell@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 5:49:01 PM UTC-5, Irish Ranger wrote:
> President Trump's tough sanctions, pressure on China and hardline rhetoric brought North Korea
> to the negotiating table.    Kim Un realized that  President Trump is not some "lead from behind"
> wimp like Obama, who drew a red line in the sand in Syria and then backed down.
>
> Trump is the guy who hit Syria with 50+ Tomahawk missles when  they used chemical weapons and
> pounded ISIS to bits in his first year in office.  He is also the guy who slapped North Korea with
the toughest sanctions they have ever felt.

> Now Trump, and every one in the Intelligence community, knows North Korea can't be trusted to keep
their word any more than Iran can be trusted.  The difference is, President Trump will keep the
pressure on
> North Korea while Obama made an idiotic deal with Iran and gave them $150 billion dollars to
> fund terrorism while they chant "Death to America"!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03/07/trumps-sanctions-and-hardli...

Haven't we seen this before?  Like a dozen times?

-TE

“Mark Steyn, a Canadian author and political commentator, speaking on the Rush Limbaugh show on
Wednesday, accused Mr. Obama of trying to create a cult of personality, comparing him to Saddam
Hussein and Kim Jong Il, the North Korean leader.”
-NYT on Mark Steyn

 “Obviously we’re not talking about the cult of personality on the Saddam Hussein/Kim Jong Il
scale.”
-What Mark Steyn actually said