From: Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump forces North Korea to the negotiating table
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 15:06:14 -0800 (PST)
From: Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 2:49:01 PM UTC-8, Irish Ranger wrote:
> President Trump's tough sanctions, pressure on China and hardline rhetoric brought North Korea
> to the negotiating table.    Kim Un realized that  President Trump is not some "lead from behind"
> wimp like Obama, who drew a red line in the sand in Syria and then backed down.
>
> Trump is the guy who hit Syria with 50+ Tomahawk missles when  they used chemical weapons and
> pounded ISIS to bits in his first year in office.  He is also the guy who slapped North Korea with
the toughest sanctions they have ever felt.

> Now Trump, and every one in the Intelligence community, knows North Korea can't be trusted to keep
their word any more than Iran can be trusted.  The difference is, President Trump will keep the
pressure on

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03/07/trumps-sanctions-and-hardli...

> Irish Mike

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-claims-north-korea-c...

' A White House official had to clear the air on Monday after President Trump confused North and
South Korea in an astounding blunder that left foreign policy experts scratching their heads.

While Trump cracked a few jokes during his speech at the Gridiron Club on Saturday night, he turned
serious when he mentioned North Korea and said, “It was headed for disaster and now we’re
talking. And they, by the way, called up a couple of days ago and said, ‘We would like to
talk.’”

“And I said, ‘So would we, but you have to denuke,’” according to Trump.'

"President Trump claims North Korea called him — but it was really South Korea"