From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: rsfc gun survey.....
Full headers:
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:50:57 GMT
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:21:42 -0800 (PST), michael anderson<mianderson79@gmail.com> wrote:

>curious to see where rsfcers fall in terms of guns.  Lets go with guns in your house(so even if
they are your wifes gun lets count it)...

>1-5?
>
>6-10?
>
>10-20?
>
>20-40?
>
>40-80?
>
>80+
>
>I only have 7 guns currently, which i suspect puts me well behind most.  I know plenty of people
with > 50 though.....

I have 14 guns openly displayed in a cabinet with bowling and golf
trophies - more are stored other places. I was probably in the 40+
category until I started giving some away.

I have no plans to buy other guns unless the government plans to ban
one I don't have.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com