From: michael anderson <mianderson79@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: So I could get a call from wells fargo.....
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 14:56:52 -0800 (PST)
From: michael anderson <mianderson79@gmail.com>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 2:35:08 PM UTC-6, xyzzy wrote:
> On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 3:20:30 PM UTC-5, michael anderson wrote:

year.  I say no I can't because trump's most recent tax increase prevents me from doing that.  She
says I'm sorry but the change for the county property tax is all explained in the letter.

people actually own property with any value(Homewood, Vestavia, Mountain Brook) is republican.  Why
in the world should jefferson county democrats, who either don't own property or own negligible
amounts of property, get to tell the people who actually own the property what tax they should pay
on their property?

> > > wtf is a high roller like you doing paying escrow?  You did put 20% down on your loan, right?
> >
> > yes more than that, but there is still a set amount I put aside to cover property taxes and
insurance rather than pay it all at once(because I'd probably just forget then).  Easier to lump it
in with one payment.  Isn't that amount that you pay every month with the mortgage called the
'escrow'(property tax + insurance)?

> Yes but if you have at least 20% equity in your house you don't have to pay escrow. You can tell
the bank to stop collecting it, and just pay your property taxes and insurance yourself. Especially
if you don't like how your bank is handling it or if, as Wonko says, you don't want to give them
free use of your money.

oh I like them bundling it all together so I won't have to remember when to pay property taxes or
insurance(for the year they total like 3850 combined).
My frustration is more over Jefferson County(and people without property raising property taxes on
others who have property)...when I said "that's bullshit" I was referring more to Jeffco raising
their property tax, not ire at wells fargo.