> Prev
Subject: Do What the Nice Officer Says, ep. 1005
Full headers:
From: "Clave" <clavius@themonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 16:17:32 -0700
Two New York City Police Department cops were indicted on
    Friday for first-degree rape after being accused of forcing
    an 18-year-old woman into having sex while she was in their
    custody.

In.  Their.  Custody.

    The incident occurred inside a police van following the
    woman's arrest for possession of marijuana and an anti-
    anxiety drug at Bath Beach in Brooklyn.

    According to the young woman, Officers Eddie Martins and
    Richard Hall drove her to the parking lot of a Chipotle on
    Sept. 15 where they raped her and forced her to perform
    oral sex.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/two-nypd-cops-charged-with-raping...

Further details from varied sources, all easy to find.

- The woman was handcuffed at the time.

- After the cops returned her to her friend and removed her cuffs (that's
right, they UN-ARRESTED her and threatened her to keep her mouth shut), her
friend took her to a hospital for a rape kit, which turned up DNA matches to
both cops.

- The cops involved have both surrendered their badges and guns, and are on
leave without pay.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Do What the Nice Officer Says, ep. 1005
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 06:46:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 4:17:38 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
> Two New York City Police Department cops were indicted on
>     Friday for first-degree rape after being accused of forcing
>     an 18-year-old woman into having sex while she was in their
>     custody.
>
> In.  Their.  Custody.

Allegedly.

>     The incident occurred inside a police van following the
>     woman's arrest for possession of marijuana and an anti-
>     anxiety drug at Bath Beach in Brooklyn.
>
>     According to the young woman, Officers Eddie Martins and
>     Richard Hall drove her to the parking lot of a Chipotle on
>     Sept. 15 where they raped her and forced her to perform
>     oral sex.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/two-nypd-cops-charged-with-raping...

> Further details from varied sources, all easy to find.

A weekly tabloid, distributed free, said what?

> - The woman was handcuffed at the time.

Allegedly.

> - After the cops returned her to her friend and removed her cuffs (that's
> right, they UN-ARRESTED her and threatened her to keep her mouth shut)

Allegedly. “That’s right,” allegedly. You seem surprised at “un-arrested,” as though
it’s something unusual. Not only have I, as a police officer, used that penal code allowing
‘un-arrest;’ I, myself, when I was a biker, was “un-arrested.” It’s actually a useful
tool. (You effect an arrest; then get the suspect to flip on another. Like they just did trump’s
buddy, Manafort). You think the cops were stupid enough to leave their DNA in a rape victim?

> her friend took her to a hospital for a rape kit, which turned up DNA matches to
> both cops.

Your weekly tabloid, distributed free, said what? Funny; I didn’t see that in there.
Odd how the ER was able to make the DNA matches – that quick – without the
officers – and give that information to “her friends.”

Was this a Russian propaganda ad you got all this, “DNA” from?

> - The cops involved have both surrendered their badges and guns, and are on
> leave without pay.

“Offers placed on ‘modified duty.’”

“She was viciously, brutally raped in handcuffs….” yet unmarked.
“Justice needs to be served,” says the drug dealing girl, using a pseudonym.

“Mark Bederow, attorney for Martins, said, ‘The dynamic will change when there are court
proceedings.’”

Mind if we wait for that?

Full headers:
From: "Clave" <clavius@themonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 15:45:15 -0700
"VegasJerry"<jerryst@cox.net> wrote in message
> On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 4:17:38 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
>> Two New York City Police Department cops were indicted on
>>     Friday for first-degree rape after being accused of forcing
>>     an 18-year-old woman into having sex while she was in their
>>     custody.
>>
>> In.  Their.  Custody.
>
> Allegedly.
>
>>     The incident occurred inside a police van following the
>>     woman's arrest for possession of marijuana and an anti-
>>     anxiety drug at Bath Beach in Brooklyn.
>>
>>     According to the young woman, Officers Eddie Martins and
>>     Richard Hall drove her to the parking lot of a Chipotle on
>>     Sept. 15 where they raped her and forced her to perform
>>     oral sex.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/two-nypd-cops-charged-with-raping...

>> Further details from varied sources, all easy to find.
>
> A weekly tabloid, distributed free, said what?
>
>> - The woman was handcuffed at the time.
>
> Allegedly.
>
>> - After the cops returned her to her friend and removed her cuffs (that's
>> right, they UN-ARRESTED her and threatened her to keep her mouth shut)
>
> Allegedly. “That’s right,” allegedly. You seem surprised at “un-arrested,”
> as though it’s something unusual. Not only have I, as a police officer,
> used that penal code allowing ‘un-arrest;’ I, myself, when I was a biker,
> was “un-arrested.” It’s actually a useful tool. (You effect an arrest;
> then get the suspect to flip on another. Like they just did trump’s buddy,
> Manafort). You think the cops were stupid enough to leave their DNA in a
> rape victim?
>
>> her friend took her to a hospital for a rape kit, which turned up DNA
>> matches to
>> both cops.
>
> Your weekly tabloid, distributed free, said what? Funny; I didn’t see that
> in there.

Then you didn't fucking look.

Christ, can you just stop being so fucking pathetic regarding cops for
*ONCE*?

Next <
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 06:22:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 3:45:20 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
> "VegasJerry"<jerryst@cox.net> wrote in message
> > On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 4:17:38 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
> >> Two New York City Police Department cops were indicted on
> >>     Friday for first-degree rape after being accused of forcing
> >>     an 18-year-old woman into having sex while she was in their
> >>     custody.
> >>
> >> In.  Their.  Custody.
> >
> > Allegedly.
> >
> >>     The incident occurred inside a police van following the
> >>     woman's arrest for possession of marijuana and an anti-
> >>     anxiety drug at Bath Beach in Brooklyn.
> >>
> >>     According to the young woman, Officers Eddie Martins and
> >>     Richard Hall drove her to the parking lot of a Chipotle on
> >>     Sept. 15 where they raped her and forced her to perform
> >>     oral sex.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/two-nypd-cops-charged-with-raping...

> >> Further details from varied sources, all easy to find.
> >
> > A weekly tabloid, distributed free, said what?
> >
> >> - The woman was handcuffed at the time.
> >
> > Allegedly.
> >
> >> - After the cops returned her to her friend and removed her cuffs (that's
> >> right, they UN-ARRESTED her and threatened her to keep her mouth shut)
> >
> > Allegedly. “That’s right,” allegedly. You seem surprised at “un-arrested,”
> > as though it’s something unusual. Not only have I, as a police officer,
> > used that penal code allowing ‘un-arrest;’ I, myself, when I was a biker,
> > was “un-arrested.” It’s actually a useful tool. (You effect an arrest;
> > then get the suspect to flip on another. Like they just did trump’s buddy,
> > Manafort). You think the cops were stupid enough to leave their DNA in a
> > rape victim?
> >
> >> her friend took her to a hospital for a rape kit, which turned up DNA
> >> matches to
> >> both cops.
> >
> > Your weekly tabloid, distributed free, said what? Funny; I didn’t see that
> > in there.
>
> Then you didn't fucking look.
>
> Christ, can you just stop being so fucking pathetic regarding cops for
> *ONCE*?

Oh, no, I looked. And as I explained, saw nothing about the hospital telling the friends they just
checked the DNA and it was as match. It’s why I asked you to show us. This was about you being so
fucking pathetic on convicting them before knowing all the facts.