> Prev
From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Bergdahl walks - Democrats rejoice
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 10:00:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
US Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl got off with no prison time, when he could and should have been
sentenced to life in prison.  Although he did get a dishonorable discharge, which I'm sure is great
comfort to the families of the American soldiers who were killed and wounded searching for his
worthless ass.

As a Veteran there are two things that have angered and embarrassed me.  The first was Hillary
Clinton lying to the families of the four Americans she left to die in Benghazi.  The second
was Obama in the White House Rose Garden, praising Bergdahl for his honorable service.

I'm sure Bergdahl will have no problem landing a job with MSNBC, the DNC or the
Clinton Foundation.

Irish Mike

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bergdahl walks - Democrats rejoice
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 11:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 10:00:20 AM UTC-7, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> US Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl got off with no prison time, when he could and should have been
> sentenced to life in prison.  Although he did get a dishonorable discharge, which I'm sure is
great comfort to the families of the American soldiers who were killed and wounded searching for his
worthless ass.

> As a Veteran there are two things that have angered and embarrassed me.  The first was Hillary
> Clinton lying to the families of the four Americans she left to die in Benghazi.  The second
> was Obama in the White House Rose Garden, praising Bergdahl for his honorable service.
>
> I'm sure Bergdahl will have no problem landing a job with MSNBC, the DNC or the
> Clinton Foundation.
>
> Irish Mike

I'm sure that you're an embarrassment to the US military. The military court issued what I consider
a balanced and correct decision and you're what I consider a resentful, sociopathic cretin.

I won't even bother going into the number of lies in your post above which exceeded the number of
paragraphs.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 13:36:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 10:00:20 AM UTC-7, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> US Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl got off with no prison time

As well he should have. It’s well known that his defense attorney had the information that the
Army lied about Bergdahl’s leaving and capture; as well as the Army having Bergdahl’s army
buddies lie about the search; about the guys that “were killed,” in the search, and proof the
army lies by having the goods on the army lying about “Hero” Pat Tillman’s death. Fucking Army
lies and is a crooked as General Petraeus, when he gave military secrets to his mistress – and got
a slap on the wrist (while trying to send Hillary to jail for nothing).

> Although he did get a dishonorable discharge, which I'm sure is great comfort to the families
> of the American soldiers who were killed and wounded searching for his worthless ass.

SEE! You drank the Army cool aid and just got caught puking it up. NOBOBY WAS KILLED, it
was army generals lying and forcing Bergdahl’s pals to resend their support of Bergdayl and lie.

You are one gullible asshole…

> As a Veteran there are two things that have angered and embarrassed me.  The first was Hillary
> Clinton lying to the families of the four Americans she left to die in Benghazi.

Hold on, ass wipe; that’s one of the lists YOU FAIL TO POST. She did not lie and you can’t show
where she did.

> The second was Obama in the White House Rose Garden, praising Bergdahl for his honorable service.

Just like his army buddies did – till the army generals threatened them and they had to change
their stories.

< Remainder of cool aid dumped >

> Stupid ignorant Irish Mick

Jerry (laughing at your ignorance) ‘n Vegas

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 22:00:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 1:36:34 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 10:00:20 AM UTC-7, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> > US Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl got off with no prison time
>
> As well he should have. It’s well known that his defense attorney had the information that the
Army lied about Bergdahl’s leaving and capture; as well as the Army having Bergdahl’s army
buddies lie about the search; about the guys that “were killed,” in the search, and proof the
army lies by having the goods on the army lying about “Hero” Pat Tillman’s death. Fucking Army
lies and is a crooked as General Petraeus, when he gave military secrets to his mistress – and got
a slap on the wrist (while trying to send Hillary to jail for nothing).

> > Although he did get a dishonorable discharge, which I'm sure is great comfort to the families
> > of the American soldiers who were killed and wounded searching for his worthless ass.
>
> SEE! You drank the Army cool aid and just got caught puking it up. NOBOBY WAS KILLED, it
> was army generals lying and forcing Bergdahl’s pals to resend their support of Bergdayl and lie.
>
> You are one gullible asshole…
>
> > As a Veteran there are two things that have angered and embarrassed me.  The first was Hillary
> > Clinton lying to the families of the four Americans she left to die in Benghazi.
>
> Hold on, ass wipe; that’s one of the lists YOU FAIL TO POST. She did not lie and you can’t
show where she did.

> > The second was Obama in the White House Rose Garden, praising Bergdahl for his honorable service.
>
> Just like his army buddies did – till the army generals threatened them and they had to change
their stories.

> < Remainder of cool aid dumped >
>
> > Stupid ignorant Irish Mick
>
> Jerry (laughing at your ignorance) ‘n Vegas

Show us, numbnuts.  You just made up all kinds of shit.  Do you work for CNN?  That would be perfect
for you.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 04:38:47 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 10:00:54 PM UTC-7, popinjay wrote:
> On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 1:36:34 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 10:00:20 AM UTC-7, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > US Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl got off with no prison time
> >
> > As well he should have. It’s well known that his defense attorney had the information that the
Army lied about Bergdahl’s leaving and capture; as well as the Army having Bergdahl’s army
buddies lie about the search; about the guys that “were killed,” in the search, and proof the
army lies by having the goods on the army lying about “Hero” Pat Tillman’s death. Fucking Army
lies and is a crooked as General Petraeus, when he gave military secrets to his mistress – and got
a slap on the wrist (while trying to send Hillary to jail for nothing).

> > > Although he did get a dishonorable discharge, which I'm sure is great comfort to the families
> > > of the American soldiers who were killed and wounded searching for his worthless ass.
> >
> > SEE! You drank the Army cool aid and just got caught puking it up. NOBOBY WAS KILLED, it
> > was army generals lying and forcing Bergdahl’s pals to resend their support of Bergdayl and
lie.

> > You are one gullible asshole…
> >
> > > As a Veteran there are two things that have angered and embarrassed me.  The first was Hillary
> > > Clinton lying to the families of the four Americans she left to die in Benghazi.
> >
> > Hold on, ass wipe; that’s one of the lists YOU FAIL TO POST. She did not lie and you can’t
show where she did.

> > > The second was Obama in the White House Rose Garden, praising Bergdahl for his honorable
service.

> > Just like his army buddies did – till the army generals threatened them and they had to change
their stories.

> > < Remainder of cool aid dumped >
> >
> > > Stupid ignorant Irish Mick
> >
> > Jerry (laughing at your ignorance) ‘n Vegas
>

> Show us, numbnuts.

Show you what?

> You just made up all kinds of shit.

Show us.

> Do you work for CNN?

No.

Jerry 'n Vegas

  That would be perfect for you.

From: MINUS200 <"minus200(DELETETHIS)"@bellsouth.net>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 23:25:39 -0500
for all we know he could have been sitting on a patio drinking beer and
watching TV for 5 years

Hate to say it but some old vet might shoot the SOB - he wants me on his
jury

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 00:41:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 9:25:47 PM UTC-7, MINUS200 wrote:

> for all we know he could have been sitting on a patio drinking beer and
> watching TV for 5 years
>
> Hate to say it but some old vet might shoot the SOB - he wants me on his
> jury

'We' being what? People who are really fucking stupid?

It's clear as day that the purpose of all the lies and exaggerations about Bergdahl is to use him as
a way to get at America's first black President, a concept which horrifies you still.

Bergdahl didn't desert. He definitely went AWOL for a stupid reason, got captured, and embarrassed
his country. It's very odd that a long time ago the Army admitted that no one was killed searching
for him but now it has a different story.

And this whole dog and pony show about soldiers being put in harm's way because of Bergdahl is
ridiculous. During the Vietnam War and all previous wars the purpose of soldiers being in a war zone
was to make contact with the enemy. They didn't need a missing soldier for a reason. This shows us
just how much our armed forces have devolved into personnel hiding in bunkers while the chosen enemy
is slaughtered from afar by high technology.

And I'm also sure that you don't hate to say it but why expect you to be honest this late in your
life?

Next <
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 04:36:41 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 9:25:47 PM UTC-7, MINUS200 wrote:
> for all we know he could have been sitting on a patio drinking beer and
> watching TV for 5 years

So all those scars on him; from broken beer bottles on the patio?
Or from being beaten with copper wire whips? … For all you know..

> Hate to say it

No you don’t.

> Hate to say it but some old vet might shoot the SOB - he wants me on his jury.

Not this old vet. What are you veteran of?

Jerry ‘n Vegas