> Prev
From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Very shocking. Very, very disgusting.
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 10:10:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
I am a pretty well traveled person and have been to more than fifty different countries.  I've been
in
rural and poor areas, seen a lot of things and generally think of my self as "shock proof".   But I
was
surfing around You Tube and came across something that really surprised me.

It talked about what a major problem "open defecation" is in the world.  Now I've been on camping
and fishing trips and occasionally took a dump in the woods.  Probably most people have and never
give it a second thought.  But they were talking about this on a massive scale and used India as an
example.

In India apparently "open defecation" is not just a function of poverty, it is a widely accepted
cultural norm.
They said more than 550,000,000 Indians openly defecate every day!  In rural areas they don't have
toilets in their houses or community latrines in their villages.  Even people with the money to
build them don't do it.  So it was no surprise that they said:

"Open defecation perpetuates the vicious cycle of disease and poverty and is widely regarded as an
affront to personal dignity. The countries where open defecation is most widely practised have the
highest numbers of deaths of children under the age of five, as well as high levels of
undernutrition."  They went
on to say that in India alone, hundreds of thousands of young children die each year from the filth,
germs and disease caused by open defecation.

This open defecation practice is not limited to India, although it is by far the worst place for it
in the world.  Pakistan, Bangladesh and other countries in this area also have this problem on a
massive scale.

Bottom line, I've never been to India, or any of these other shit holes (pun intended) and frankly,
don't
care if I ever go there.  God bless America and please never let me forget how lucky I am to live
here!

Irish Mike

P.S. Apologies for the stinky topic

Subject: Re: Very shocking. Very, very disgusting.
From: "Clave" <clavius@themonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 10:13:21 -0700
<irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote in message

<...>

> P.S. Apologies for the stinky topic

It's almost as disgusting as your politics.

From: Priyanka Chopra <katie4-katie@usa.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 11:35:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Priyanka Chopra <katie4-katie@usa.net>
On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 5:10:09 PM UTC, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a pretty well traveled person and have been to more than fifty different countries.  I've
been in
> rural and poor areas, seen a lot of things and generally think of my self as "shock proof".   But
I was
> surfing around You Tube and came across something that really surprised me.
>
> It talked about what a major problem "open defecation" is in the world.  Now I've been on camping
and fishing trips and occasionally took a dump in the woods.  Probably most people have and never
give it a second thought.  But they were talking about this on a massive scale and used India as an
example.

> In India apparently "open defecation" is not just a function of poverty, it is a widely accepted
cultural norm.
> They said more than 550,000,000 Indians openly defecate every day!  In rural areas they don't have
toilets in their houses or community latrines in their villages.  Even people with the money to
build them don't do it.  So it was no surprise that they said:

> "Open defecation perpetuates the vicious cycle of disease and poverty and is widely regarded as an
affront to personal dignity. The countries where open defecation is most widely practised have the
highest numbers of deaths of children under the age of five, as well as high levels of
undernutrition."  They went
> on to say that in India alone, hundreds of thousands of young children die each year from the
filth, germs and disease caused by open defecation.

> This open defecation practice is not limited to India, although it is by far the worst place for
it in the world.  Pakistan, Bangladesh and other countries in this area also have this problem on a
massive scale.

> Bottom line, I've never been to India, or any of these other shit holes (pun intended) and
frankly, don't
> care if I ever go there.  God bless America and please never let me forget how lucky I am to live
here!

> Irish Mike
>
> P.S. Apologies for the stinky topic

On the plus side if you were ever wanted by law enforcement you could go to any rural area in India
and stand still. You would never be noticed.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 14:58:38 -0700

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpaOy8b8X6A

From: vince <vince@hush.ai>
Full headers:
From: vince <vince@hush.ai>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 21:04:35 +0000 (UTC)
<irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a pretty well traveled person and have been to more than fifty
> different countries.  I've been in
> rural and poor areas, seen a lot of things and generally think of my self
> as "shock proof".   But I was
> surfing around You Tube and came across something that really surprised me.
>
> It talked about what a major problem "open defecation" is in the world.
> Now I've been on camping and fishing trips and occasionally took a dump
> in the woods.  Probably most people have and never give it a second
> thought.  But they were talking about this on a massive scale and used India as an example.
>
> In India apparently "open defecation" is not just a function of poverty,
> it is a widely accepted cultural norm.
> They said more than 550,000,000 Indians openly defecate every day!  In
> rural areas they don't have toilets in their houses or community latrines
> in their villages.  Even people with the money to build them don't do it.
>  So it was no surprise that they said:
>
> "Open defecation perpetuates the vicious cycle of disease and poverty and
> is widely regarded as an affront to personal dignity. The countries where
> open defecation is most widely practised have the highest numbers of
> deaths of children under the age of five, as well as high levels of
> undernutrition."  They went
> on to say that in India alone, hundreds of thousands of young children
> die each year from the filth, germs and disease caused by open defecation.
>
> This open defecation practice is not limited to India, although it is by
> far the worst place for it in the world.  Pakistan, Bangladesh and other
> countries in this area also have this problem on a massive scale.
>
> Bottom line, I've never been to India, or any of these other shit holes
> (pun intended) and frankly, don't
> care if I ever go there.  God bless America and please never let me
> forget how lucky I am to live here!
>
> Irish Mike
>
> P.S. Apologies for the stinky topic

I saw an Arab take a dump in the street when we refueled in Aden. Weird
sight to see.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 00:47:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 2:04:44 PM UTC-7, vi...@hush.ai wrote:
><irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am a pretty well traveled person and have been to more than fifty
> > different countries.  I've been in
> > rural and poor areas, seen a lot of things and generally think of my self
> > as "shock proof".   But I was
> > surfing around You Tube and came across something that really surprised me.
> >
> > It talked about what a major problem "open defecation" is in the world.
> > Now I've been on camping and fishing trips and occasionally took a dump
> > in the woods.  Probably most people have and never give it a second
> > thought.  But they were talking about this on a massive scale and used India as an example.
> >
> > In India apparently "open defecation" is not just a function of poverty,
> > it is a widely accepted cultural norm.
> > They said more than 550,000,000 Indians openly defecate every day!  In
> > rural areas they don't have toilets in their houses or community latrines
> > in their villages.  Even people with the money to build them don't do it.
> >  So it was no surprise that they said:
> >
> > "Open defecation perpetuates the vicious cycle of disease and poverty and
> > is widely regarded as an affront to personal dignity. The countries where
> > open defecation is most widely practised have the highest numbers of
> > deaths of children under the age of five, as well as high levels of
> > undernutrition."  They went
> > on to say that in India alone, hundreds of thousands of young children
> > die each year from the filth, germs and disease caused by open defecation.
> >
> > This open defecation practice is not limited to India, although it is by
> > far the worst place for it in the world.  Pakistan, Bangladesh and other
> > countries in this area also have this problem on a massive scale.
> >
> > Bottom line, I've never been to India, or any of these other shit holes
> > (pun intended) and frankly, don't
> > care if I ever go there.  God bless America and please never let me
> > forget how lucky I am to live here!
> >
> > Irish Mike
> >
> > P.S. Apologies for the stinky topic
> >

> I saw an Arab take a dump in the street when we refueled in Aden. Weird
> sight to see.

I saw a white man take a dump in the street in Las Vegas. Not that weird considering their
uncivilized culture.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 04:55:13 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 12:48:00 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 2:04:44 PM UTC-7, vi...@hush.ai wrote:
> ><irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I am a pretty well traveled person and have been to more than fifty
> > > different countries.  I've been in
> > > rural and poor areas, seen a lot of things and generally think of my self
> > > as "shock proof".   But I was
> > > surfing around You Tube and came across something that really surprised me.
> > >
> > > It talked about what a major problem "open defecation" is in the world.
> > > Now I've been on camping and fishing trips and occasionally took a dump
> > > in the woods.  Probably most people have and never give it a second
> > > thought.  But they were talking about this on a massive scale and used India as an example.
> > >
> > > In India apparently "open defecation" is not just a function of poverty,
> > > it is a widely accepted cultural norm.
> > > They said more than 550,000,000 Indians openly defecate every day!  In
> > > rural areas they don't have toilets in their houses or community latrines
> > > in their villages.  Even people with the money to build them don't do it.
> > >  So it was no surprise that they said:
> > >
> > > "Open defecation perpetuates the vicious cycle of disease and poverty and
> > > is widely regarded as an affront to personal dignity. The countries where
> > > open defecation is most widely practised have the highest numbers of
> > > deaths of children under the age of five, as well as high levels of
> > > undernutrition."  They went
> > > on to say that in India alone, hundreds of thousands of young children
> > > die each year from the filth, germs and disease caused by open defecation.
> > >
> > > This open defecation practice is not limited to India, although it is by
> > > far the worst place for it in the world.  Pakistan, Bangladesh and other
> > > countries in this area also have this problem on a massive scale.
> > >
> > > Bottom line, I've never been to India, or any of these other shit holes
> > > (pun intended) and frankly, don't
> > > care if I ever go there.  God bless America and please never let me
> > > forget how lucky I am to live here!
> > >
> > > Irish Mike
> > >
> > > P.S. Apologies for the stinky topic
> > >

> > I saw an Arab take a dump in the street when we refueled in Aden. Weird
> > sight to see.
>
> I saw a white man take a dump in the street in Las Vegas. Not that weird considering their
uncivilized culture.

A friend of mine was stationed in one of those sandy, middle eastern, shit-hole countries during
WWII. He said he saw, “One of those robed guys walking along, and without missing a step, the guy
flipped up his (whatever they call those white sheets they wear) and shot a stream of shit out; and
kept right on walking.”

Next <
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 00:45:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 10:10:09 AM UTC-7, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a pretty well traveled person and have been to more than fifty different countries.  I've
been in
> rural and poor areas, seen a lot of things and generally think of my self as "shock proof".   But
I was
> surfing around You Tube and came across something that really surprised me.
>
> It talked about what a major problem "open defecation" is in the world.  Now I've been on camping
and fishing trips and occasionally took a dump in the woods.  Probably most people have and never
give it a second thought.  But they were talking about this on a massive scale and used India as an
example.

> In India apparently "open defecation" is not just a function of poverty, it is a widely accepted
cultural norm.
> They said more than 550,000,000 Indians openly defecate every day!  In rural areas they don't have
toilets in their houses or community latrines in their villages.  Even people with the money to
build them don't do it.  So it was no surprise that they said:

> "Open defecation perpetuates the vicious cycle of disease and poverty and is widely regarded as an
affront to personal dignity. The countries where open defecation is most widely practised have the
highest numbers of deaths of children under the age of five, as well as high levels of
undernutrition."  They went
> on to say that in India alone, hundreds of thousands of young children die each year from the
filth, germs and disease caused by open defecation.

> This open defecation practice is not limited to India, although it is by far the worst place for
it in the world.  Pakistan, Bangladesh and other countries in this area also have this problem on a
massive scale.

> Bottom line, I've never been to India, or any of these other shit holes (pun intended) and
frankly, don't
> care if I ever go there.  God bless America and please never let me forget how lucky I am to live
here!

> Irish Mike
>
> P.S. Apologies for the stinky topic

Was the guy on YouTube wearing a kangaroo suit? Please share.