From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: A serial pedophile and sexual abuser finally getting nailed
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 03:19:15 -0800 (PST)
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
Allegations against Bill Clinton

| "Former President Bill Clinton continues to remain silent about the
| 26 flights he took aboard convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s
| private jet, dubbed the "Lolita Express," which reportedly offered
| underage girls to passengers to rape.
|
| Fox News wrote in 2016 that the Lolita Express, a Boeing 727 jet,
| was "reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group
| sex with young girls."
|
| Clinton flew on some trips where the flight logs showed only the
| first names of female passengers…
|
| Clinton traveled aboard the "Lolita Express" with a soft core porn
| actress and traveled on 11 flights with Epstein’s assistant Sarah
| Kellen, who allegedly procured underage girls for men, according
| to Gawker.
|
| Gawker reported Kellam was "accused in court filings of acting as
| pimps for him (Epstein), recruiting and grooming young girls into
| their network of child sex workers, and frequently participating
| in sex acts with them."
|
| Bill Clinton had a habit of ditching his Secret Service protection
| when flying with child predator Epstein on his "Lolita Express":
|
| Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined
| Secret Service protection on at least five flights.
|
| The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing
| 727 "Lolita Express" 26 times, more than doubling the previously
| reported 11 trips.
|
| "Bill Clinton… associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who
| everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was
| a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man
| like that?" said Conchita
|
| Sarnoff of the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit Alliance to Rescue
| Victims of Trafficking, Fox reported. Ms. Conchita also authored a
| book on Mr. Epstein titled "TrafficKing."
|
| Mr. Epstein was arrested in 2005 and signed a plea agreement in
| 2007 with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, accepting a single charge of
| soliciting prostitution. He agreed to a 30-month sentence,
| registered as a "Tier 1" sex offender with the U.S. Virgin Islands
| and paid dozens of young girls under a federal statute providing
| for compensation to victims of child sexual abuse.
|
| A Clinton spokesperson did not return the network’s emails
| requesting comment. Martin Weinberg, Mr. Epstein’s attorney,
| declined multiple inquiries into the flights."

Of course, this doesn't even include the long list of women Bill Clinton
sexually abused and assaulted or the fact that he was caught getting
blow jobs in the Oval Office from an Intern young enough to be his
daughter.

Irish Mike

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 03:24:28 -0800
On 11/29/2017 3:19 AM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:

<...>

 > Of course, this doesn't even include the long list of women
 > I've been told to believe Bill Clinton sexually abused and
 > assaulted or the fact that he was caught getting blow jobs
 > in the Oval Office from another consenting adult.

Fixed your post, asshole.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 05:20:44 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 3:19:22 AM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> Allegations …

Allagations?

>> … which reportedly offered …
>> … "reportedly outfitted with a bed …
>> … who allegedly …
>> … accused in court …
>> … Fox News reported …. LOL at proven liars FOX/GOP…
>> … "Bill Clinton… associated with …

> Of course, this doesn't even include the long list of women Bill Clinton
> sexually abused

Lists! You’re suggesting more lists? You fucking Irish moron, YOU said you had
some other lists BUT YOU STILL CAN’T SHOW THEM. So take your worthless
fucking ‘allegations list’ and stick them with your other worthless lists of allegations.

Fucking stupid ignorant Irish asshole. You shame my Irish heritage. And yea, I can’t LIST them.

Jerry (telling this prick to run & hide again) ‘n Vegas

Next <
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:09:27 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 3:19:22 AM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> Allegations against Bill Clinton
>
> | "Former President Bill Clinton continues to remain silent about the
> | 26 flights he took aboard convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s
> | private jet, dubbed the "Lolita Express," which reportedly offered
> | underage girls to passengers to rape.
> |
> | Fox News wrote in 2016 that the Lolita Express, a Boeing 727 jet,
> | was "reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group
> | sex with young girls."
> |
> | Clinton flew on some trips where the flight logs showed only the
> | first names of female passengers…
> |
> | Clinton traveled aboard the "Lolita Express" with a soft core porn
> | actress and traveled on 11 flights with Epstein’s assistant Sarah
> | Kellen, who allegedly procured underage girls for men, according
> | to Gawker.
> |
> | Gawker reported Kellam was "accused in court filings of acting as
> | pimps for him (Epstein), recruiting and grooming young girls into
> | their network of child sex workers, and frequently participating
> | in sex acts with them."
> |
> | Bill Clinton had a habit of ditching his Secret Service protection
> | when flying with child predator Epstein on his "Lolita Express":
> |
> | Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined
> | Secret Service protection on at least five flights.
> |
> | The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing
> | 727 "Lolita Express" 26 times, more than doubling the previously
> | reported 11 trips.
> |
> | "Bill Clinton… associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who
> | everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was
> | a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man
> | like that?" said Conchita
> |
> | Sarnoff of the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit Alliance to Rescue
> | Victims of Trafficking, Fox reported. Ms. Conchita also authored a
> | book on Mr. Epstein titled "TrafficKing."
> |
> | Mr. Epstein was arrested in 2005 and signed a plea agreement in
> | 2007 with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, accepting a single charge of
> | soliciting prostitution. He agreed to a 30-month sentence,
> | registered as a "Tier 1" sex offender with the U.S. Virgin Islands
> | and paid dozens of young girls under a federal statute providing
> | for compensation to victims of child sexual abuse.
> |
> | A Clinton spokesperson did not return the network’s emails
> | requesting comment. Martin Weinberg, Mr. Epstein’s attorney,
> | declined multiple inquiries into the flights."
>
> Of course, this doesn't even include the long list of women Bill Clinton
> sexually abused and assaulted or the fact that he was caught getting
> blow jobs in the Oval Office from an Intern young enough to be his
> daughter.
>
> Irish Mike

Monica "I'm going to the White House to get my presidential kneepads" Lewinsky is 44 years old now.
Would you still describe her as young enough to be Clinton's daughter? Is it OK for a male to have
sex with her yet? If not, when? You don't seem to be so picky about your spiritual blood brother
'furkedon' and his repeated trips to the child sex capital of the world.

'fffurken': 'Of course I should be admired for being a stud . .'