> Prev
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Zero daylight between Donald Trump and the Republican Party
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 10:56:36 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
'The Senate Judiciary Committee seemed to prove this week that it will rubberstamp any judicial
nominee President Donald Trump sends over, no matter how unqualified. On a party-line vote, the
panel said this past week that Brett J. Talley should have a lifetime appointment to the federal
bench in Alabama, reports the Los Angeles Times. It apparently made no difference to the Republicans
on the panel that Talley, 36, never tried a single case and has been a lawyer for only three years.
What qualifies him for the job? Maybe several incendiary blog posts, in which he denounced
“Hillary Rotten Clinton”
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/11/11/senate_panel_appr...

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 12:44:35 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 10:56:44 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> 'The Senate Judiciary Committee seemed to prove this week that it will rubberstamp any judicial
nominee President Donald Trump sends over, no matter how unqualified. On a party-line vote, the
panel said this past week that Brett J. Talley should have a lifetime appointment to the federal
bench in Alabama, reports the Los Angeles Times. It apparently made no difference to the Republicans
on the panel that Talley, 36, never tried a single case and has been a lawyer for only three years.
What qualifies him for the job? Maybe several incendiary blog posts, in which he denounced
“Hillary Rotten Clinton”

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/11/11/senate_panel_appr...

The party has got to see itself as on the way out. They’ve sold their souls to their big donators.
Most of them know they’ll not get reelected; Citizens United or not. What people, not in the 1%,
aren’t going to get screwed? Higher taxes, loss of medical or student loan, or any of a number of
other deductions. You think they’ll reelect the Republicans that screwed them? Only a few of the
stupid wing-nut here and in Hillbillyland.

The Republicans know – even if the wing-nut readers here don’t – that virtually every
congressperson is guaranteed a job after they’re out of office. Nobody leaves Washington. All they
need do is pass legislation beneficial to their donors and they’re guaranteed a position on the
board of directors of “Whatever” company; usually some defense contractor; or hired by some
think tank; or become a lobbyist. So your present day Republican is getting their benefactors huge
income tax cuts and huge corporate tax cuts. And the Trump family goes home, eventually, over a
billion dollars richer.

And the stupid wing-nuts still don’t know they’ve screwed themselves – along with us.

From: Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com>
Full headers:
From: bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 01:31:23 +0000 (UTC)
Lindsey Graham, 17 February 2016:

 | "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump.
 | Because I don't think there is a lot of space there. I
 | think he's a kook. I think he is crazy. I think he's unfit
 | or office. And I'm a Republican and he is not. He not a
 | conservative Republican he is an opportunist."

<http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/02/17/graham-on-trump/>

Lindsey Graham, 30 November 2017:

 | "What concerns me about the American press is this endless,
 | endless attempt to label the guy some kind of kook not fit
 | to be president."

<http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/362611-graham-accuses-media-of-s...

    --bks

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 21:15:34 -0800
>   | "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump.
>   | Because I don't think there is a lot of space there. I
>   | think he's a kook. I think he is crazy. I think he's unfit
>   | or office. And I'm a Republican and he is not. He not a
>   | conservative Republican he is an opportunist."
> <http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/02/17/graham-on-trump/>
>
> Lindsey Graham, 30 November 2017:
>   | "What concerns me about the American press is this endless,
>   | endless attempt to label the guy some kind of kook not fit
>   | to be president."

<http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/362611-graham-accuses-media-of-s...

It won't matter.  T-Rump's base is beyond thought, beyond reason.

Trumpswabs want nothing more than Dear Leader (*spit*) to "win", for no
reason other than that he hates the same people they hate.

What most of these turnip-truck dipshits don't get is that T-Rump hates
them too even though they can't deny that he's completely turned his
back on his "populist" campaign rhetoric and become everything he
promised not to be (except a racist misogynist homophobe, which again is
all the Pop-Tards care about).

The entire GOP leadership knows this, and they embrace it because they
work for the Kochs and Mercers -- this is beyond rational debate.

And again, that's just fine with the Trumpswabs, as long as Dear Leader
continues to tell them that all their problems are being caused by
blacks, Muslims and women and that their hatred of all minorities is
Just Fine.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 21:57:49 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>

https://tinyurl.com/ybx6l5q2 ...............................

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 22:15:56 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
>  | "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump.
>  | Because I don't think there is a lot of space there. I
>  | think he's a kook. I think he is crazy. I think he's unfit
>  | or office. And I'm a Republican and he is not. He not a
>  | conservative Republican he is an opportunist."
> <http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/02/17/graham-on-trump/>
>
> Lindsey Graham, 30 November 2017:
>  | "What concerns me about the American press is this endless,
>  | endless attempt to label the guy some kind of kook not fit
>  | to be president."

<http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/362611-graham-accuses-media-of-s...

>     --bks

Or be primaried...

Next <
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 13:51:01 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
>  | "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump.
>  | Because I don't think there is a lot of space there. I
>  | think he's a kook. I think he is crazy. I think he's unfit
>  | or office. And I'm a Republican and he is not. He not a
>  | conservative Republican he is an opportunist."
> <http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/02/17/graham-on-trump/>
>
> Lindsey Graham, 30 November 2017:
>  | "What concerns me about the American press is this endless,
>  | endless attempt to label the guy some kind of kook not fit
>  | to be president."

<http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/362611-graham-accuses-media-of-s...

>     --bks

Lindsey Graham is a kook and, much worse than that, he's un-American.