> Prev
From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Left wing, fake news scum bag suspended without pay
Full headers:
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 17:36:52 -0800
"ABC News announced Saturday that Chief Investigative Correspondent
Brian Ross would be suspended for four weeks without pay over a botched
"exclusive" about former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

During a live "special report" Friday morning, Ross reported that Flynn
would testify that Donald Trump had ordered him to make contact with
Russians about foreign policy while he was still a candidate. The report
raised the specter of Trump's impeachment and sent the stock market
plummeting.

Later in the day, ABC issued a "clarification" to Ross's report, saying
that Trump's alleged directive came after he'd been elected president.
Ross himself appeared on "World News Tonight," several hours after the
initial report, to clarify his error.

In a statement, ABC News said Ross' report "had not been fully vetted
through our editorial standards process."

"It is vital we get the story right and retain the trust we have built
with our audience," ABC's statement added. "These are our core
principles. We fell far short of that yesterday."

ROFLMAO!  As if the left wing, anti-Trump fake news has "editorial
standards" .

BTW, thank you President Trump for the biggest tax cut in 30 years!

Irish Mike

Just imagine if Fox News suspended reporters who lied. Fox would be
totally off the air for a very long time.

Good for ABC. A station with integrity.

Full headers:
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 17:43:41 -0800
On 12/2/2017 5:36 PM, irishdickbag@gmail.com wrote:

<...>

 > BTW, thank you President Trump for proving what outright liars and
phonies the conservative "deficit hawks" have been for all these years.

FYP

HTH, HAND, DIAF

Next <
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 17:56:25 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Sunday, 3 December 2017 01:43:59 UTC, Clave  wrote:
> On 12/2/2017 5:36 PM, irishdickbag@gmail.com wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>  > BTW, thank you President Trump for proving what outright liars and
> phonies the conservative "deficit hawks" have been for all these years.
>
> FYP
>
> HTH, HAND, DIAF

Clave, where I live, it's *way* past your bedtime.. just so you know