> Prev
From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Democrats in Detroit fail - again
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 07:00:37 -0800 (PST)
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
"An iconic sports stadium in the Detroit area was supposed to meet its end on Sunday, but not
everything went according to plan.

Officials were supposed to conduct a partial implosion of the Pontiac Silverdome around 8:30 a.m.,
with a blast originally set to break the metal beams supporting the upper ring of the dome and
causing the structure to fall to the ground.

But after some blasts went off and a plume of smoke enveloped the former home of the Detroit Lions,
the structure was still standing.

City officials told FOX 2 Detroit the implosion failed, adding that  "what was supposed to happen,
did not."

LOL!  Is anyone even remotely surprised about another failure is this Democrat controlled shit hole?

Irish Mike

From: urinalcakes <ppoliti@stny.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Democrats in Detroit fail - again
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 07:55:18 -0800 (PST)
From: urinalcakes <ppoliti@stny.rr.com>
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 10:00:46 AM UTC-5, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> "An iconic sports stadium in the Detroit area was supposed to meet its end on Sunday, but not
everything went according to plan.

> Officials were supposed to conduct a partial implosion of the Pontiac Silverdome around 8:30 a.m.,
with a blast originally set to break the metal beams supporting the upper ring of the dome and
causing the structure to fall to the ground.

> But after some blasts went off and a plume of smoke enveloped the former home of the Detroit
Lions, the structure was still standing.

> City officials told FOX 2 Detroit the implosion failed, adding that  "what was supposed to happen,
did not."

> LOL!  Is anyone even remotely surprised about another failure is this Democrat controlled shit
hole?

> Irish Mike

JHC, even you can't be that stupid.

From: anon1 <anon1@nomail.com>
From: anon1 <anon1@nomail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 09:25:05 -0800
irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
 >> "An iconic sports stadium in the Detroit area was supposed to meet
its end on Sunday, but not everything went according to plan.

 >> Officials were supposed to conduct a partial implosion of the
Pontiac Silverdome around 8:30 a.m., with a blast originally set to
break the metal beams supporting the upper ring of the dome and causing
the structure to fall to the ground.

 >> But after some blasts went off and a plume of smoke enveloped the
former home of the Detroit Lions, the structure was still standing.

 >> City officials told FOX 2 Detroit the implosion failed, adding that
"what was supposed to happen, did not."

 >> LOL!  Is anyone even remotely surprised about another failure is
this Democrat controlled shit hole?

 >> Irish Mike
 >
 > JHC, even you can't be that stupid.

And what about the Democrat caused hepatitis outbreak in San Diego.

SAN DIEGO (AP) — San Diego on Friday opened the first of three
industrial-sized tents to house the homeless as part of the city's
efforts to contain a hepatitis A outbreak stemming from the deplorable
conditions people were living in on the streets.

-----source-----
https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-diego-opens-giant-tent-contain-hepati...

LOLOLOLOL!!!

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 10:51:41 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 7:55:26 AM UTC-8, urinalcakes wrote:
> On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 10:00:46 AM UTC-5, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> > "An iconic sports stadium in the Detroit area was supposed to meet its end on Sunday, but not
everything went according to plan.

> > Officials were supposed to conduct a partial implosion of the Pontiac Silverdome around 8:30
a.m., with a blast originally set to break the metal beams supporting the upper ring of the dome and
causing the structure to fall to the ground.

> > But after some blasts went off and a plume of smoke enveloped the former home of the Detroit
Lions, the structure was still standing.

> > City officials told FOX 2 Detroit the implosion failed, adding that  "what was supposed to
happen, did not."

> > LOL!  Is anyone even remotely surprised about another failure is this Democrat controlled shit
hole?

> > Irish Mike
>
> JHC, even you can't be that stupid.

Yea, he can. I've proved it.

Next <
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 11:21:41 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 7:00:46 AM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> "An iconic sports stadium in the Detroit area was supposed to meet its end on Sunday, but not
everything went according to plan.

> Officials were supposed to conduct a partial implosion of the Pontiac Silverdome around 8:30 a.m.,
with a blast originally set to break the metal beams supporting the upper ring of the dome and
causing the structure to fall to the ground.

> But after some blasts went off and a plume of smoke enveloped the former home of the Detroit
Lions, the structure was still standing.

> City officials told FOX 2 Detroit the implosion failed, adding that  "what was supposed to happen,
did not."

> LOL!  Is anyone even remotely surprised about another failure is this Democrat controlled shit
hole?

> Irish Mike

The mental capacity of a 4-year-old.