> Prev
From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Another left wing anti-Trump scum bag takes a hit
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:21:05 -0800 (PST)
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
"Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"

EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation
into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,”
the department confirmed to Fox News.

Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a
post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the
department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox
News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
(HPSCI), chaired by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign with
Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.”

Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with Glenn
Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to compile the
dossier with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
By that point, according to published reports, the dossier had been in the hands of the FBI, which
exists under the aegis of DOJ, for some five months, and the surveillance on Page had been commenced
more than two months prior."

What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had, has now been discredited.
The sad
thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has had his life destroyed by
these scum bags.

Irish Mike

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 12:17:54 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 11:21:16 AM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"
>
> EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing
investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump
“dossier,” the department confirmed to Fox News.

> Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a
post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the
department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

> Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox
News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
(HPSCI), chaired by Rep.. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign
with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.”

> Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with
Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to
compile the dossier with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National
Committee. By that point, according to published reports, the dossier had been in the hands of the
FBI, which exists under the aegis of DOJ, for some five months, and the surveillance on Page had
been commenced more than two months prior."

> What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had, has now been discredited.
 The sad
> thing is that it comes too late to save General Michael Flynn who has had his life destroyed by
these scum bags.

> Irish Mike

Buy some extra boxes of Kleenex to mop up your tears for traitors like Michael Flynn.

Next <
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 12:43:39 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 11:21:16 AM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm"
>
> EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing
investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump
“dossier,” the department confirmed to Fox News.

> Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a
post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and
director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the
department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

> Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox
News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
(HPSCI), chaired by Rep.. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign
with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.”

> Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with
Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to
compile the dossier with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National
Committee. By that point, according to published reports, the dossier had been in the hands of the
FBI, which exists under the aegis of DOJ, for some five months, and the surveillance on Page had
been commenced more than two months prior."

> What little credibility Mueller's left wing anti-trump smear attack had

See how fucking gullible you are? FOX/GOP force-feeds you this cool aid and you drink it don't like
poison. You'd rather die than admit you were wrong and I was the one that proved you wrong.

Add that to the list I have and you don't.

Now run and hide again, asshole.............