> Prev
From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: Trump steps up and smashes the ISIS Caliphate
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 04:00:31 -0800 (PST)
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
"Since Trump took office, ISIS has lost 98 percent of the territory it once held."
Lucas Tomlinson reports from the Pentagon

The massive gains come after years of "onerous" rules, when critics say the Obama administration
“micromanaged” the war and shunned a more intensive air strategy that could have ended the
conflict much sooner.

“The rules of engagement under the Obama administration were onerous. I mean what were we doing
having individual target determination being conducted in the White House, which in some cases added
weeks and weeks,” said retired Air Force Lt. Gen. David Deptula, the former head of U.S. Air Force
intelligence. “The limitations that were put on actually resulted in greater civilian
casualties.”

The latest American intelligence assessment says fewer than 1,000 ISIS fighters now remain in Iraq
and Syria, down from a peak of nearly 45,000 just two years ago. U.S. officials credit nearly 30,000
U.S.-led coalition airstrikes and regional partners on the ground for killing more than 70,000
jihadists. Meanwhile, only a few thousand have returned home.

The remaining ISIS strongholds are concentrated in a small area along the border of Syria and Iraq.
ISIS, at one point, when Obama was in office, controlled an area the size of Ohio.

While ISIS has been largely defeated, it continues to call on followers around the world to conduct
terror attacks during the holidays with a new message sprouting up on Tuesday, and a suicide attack
in Kabul on Christmas with ISIS claiming responsibility. It’s part of the terror group’s effort
to expand influence into Africa and Afghanistan. The U.S. envoy to the anti-ISIS coalition warned
late last week not to expect a complete defeat anytime soon.

“ISIS became a brand, and a lot of pre-existing terrorist groups — you’ve seen this in the
Sinai, for example — start to raise the flag of ISIS, mainly to recruit foreign fighters and other
things,” said Brett McGurk, Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter ISIS at
the U.S. Department of State, in a press briefing Thursday with reporters at the State Department.

Deptula thinks the ISIS fight would have ended much sooner if then-President Obama had given his
military commander in the field more authority. He compared President Obama’s actions to President
Lyndon B. Johnson during the Vietnam War.

“Obama micromanaged the war,” Deptula said. “We could have accomplished our objectives through
the use of overwhelming air power in three months not in three years.”

Deptula said ISIS-controlled oil supplies weren’t targeted for 15 months beginning in 2014, giving
the terror group $800 million in much needed revenue to plot attacks and enslave millions of
innocents."

Irish Mike

"ISIS is just a JV team." - Barack Obama

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Trump steps up and smashes the ISIS Caliphate
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:56:24 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 4:00:38 AM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Since Trump took office, ISIS has lost 98 percent of the territory it once held."

And I still have that bridge for sale.

Trump CONTINUED President Obama's plan, and it continues to work.

Now where's the lists you promised?
Now how long will you hid before you Cut & Paste more FOX/GOP bullshit?

Jerry 'n Vegas

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:58:39 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
> [...]
the U.S. Department of State, in a press briefing Thursday with reporters at the State Department.

> Deptula thinks the ISIS fight would have ended much sooner if then-President Obama had given his
military commander in the field more authority. He compared President Obama’s actions to President
Lyndon B. Johnson during the Vietnam War.

> “Obama micromanaged the war,” Deptula said. “We could have accomplished our objectives
through the use of overwhelming air power in three months not in three years.”

> Deptula said ISIS-controlled oil supplies weren’t targeted for 15 months beginning in 2014,
giving the terror group $800 million in much needed revenue to plot attacks and enslave millions of
innocents."

> Irish Mike
>
> "ISIS is just a JV team." - Barack Obama

In other news not reported elsewhere 'President Trump' has instituted new policies which have caused
the earth to revolve properly around the sun and issued executive orders which prevented at least
half a dozen mega-tidal waves from destroying coastal cities on both the east and west coasts.

From: anon1 <anon1@nomail.com>
Full headers:
From: anon1 <anon1@nomail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:26:29 -0800
On 12/27/2017 4:00 AM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
 > "Since Trump took office, ISIS has lost 98 percent of the territory
it once held."
 > Lucas Tomlinson reports from the Pentagon
 >
 > The massive gains come after years of "onerous" rules, when critics
say the Obama administration “micromanaged” the war and shunned a more
intensive air strategy that could have ended the conflict much sooner.

 > “The rules of engagement under the Obama administration were onerous.
I mean what were we doing having individual target determination being
conducted in the White House, which in some cases added weeks and
weeks,” said retired Air Force Lt. Gen. David Deptula, the former head
of U.S. Air Force intelligence. “The limitations that were put on
actually resulted in greater civilian casualties.”

 > The latest American intelligence assessment says fewer than 1,000
ISIS fighters now remain in Iraq and Syria, down from a peak of nearly
45,000 just two years ago. U.S. officials credit nearly 30,000 U.S.-led
coalition airstrikes and regional partners on the ground for killing
more than 70,000 jihadists. Meanwhile, only a few thousand have returned
home.

 > The remaining ISIS strongholds are concentrated in a small area along
the border of Syria and Iraq. ISIS, at one point, when Obama was in
office, controlled an area the size of Ohio.

 > While ISIS has been largely defeated, it continues to call on
followers around the world to conduct terror attacks during the holidays
with a new message sprouting up on Tuesday, and a suicide attack in
Kabul on Christmas with ISIS claiming responsibility. It’s part of the
terror group’s effort to expand influence into Africa and Afghanistan.
The U.S. envoy to the anti-ISIS coalition warned late last week not to
expect a complete defeat anytime soon.

 > “ISIS became a brand, and a lot of pre-existing terrorist groups —
you’ve seen this in the Sinai, for example — start to raise the flag of
ISIS, mainly to recruit foreign fighters and other things,” said Brett
McGurk, Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter
ISIS at the U.S. Department of State, in a press briefing Thursday with
reporters at the State Department.

 > Deptula thinks the ISIS fight would have ended much sooner if
then-President Obama had given his military commander in the field more
authority. He compared President Obama’s actions to President Lyndon B.
Johnson during the Vietnam War.

 > “Obama micromanaged the war,” Deptula said. “We could have
accomplished our objectives through the use of overwhelming air power in
three months not in three years.”

 > Deptula said ISIS-controlled oil supplies weren’t targeted for 15
months beginning in 2014, giving the terror group $800 million in much
needed revenue to plot attacks and enslave millions of innocents."

 > Irish Mike
 >
 > "ISIS is just a JV team." - Barack Obama

Ever wonder why, despite the good economy, stock market, ISIS, and all
the other news that things are going pretty good, Trump’s approval &
favorability is in the 30s while Obama’s is in the 60s and going up.
(see article below)

I’ll answer that for you. It’s because unlike morons like you, Travel,
and Vanek, most reasonably intelligent people realize it has nothing to
do with the orange baboon.

Trump hasn’t done shit except try to break every thing Obama touched and
lower his own taxes.

==Trump Approval Craters as Obama Climbs (Biden Too)==
As Donald Trump’s approval rating continues to plummet, Barack Obama and
Joe Biden are only growing more popular.

With the first year of Trump’s presidency coming to an end and his
approval rating sitting south of 40 percent, Trump is the most unpopular
president at this point in the history of the presidency. Conversely,
since leaving the White House, Obama’s favorability rating has jumped
four points, with 63 percent of Americans viewing the 44th president
favorably, according to a Gallup news poll from June.

Also high on the list of things likely to infuriate Trump, a Fox News
poll from November found Obama with a higher favorability rating than
Trump in Alabama, one of the most conservative states in America. Obama
recorded a 52 percent favorability rating in the ruby red state, while
Trump’s sat at 49 percent.

Biden, too, has enjoyed a bump in popularity since his time in the White
House. A new CNN poll out December 22, conducted by SSRS, found Biden’s
favorability rating at 57 percent, 20 points higher than Trump’s 37
percent. The poll put Biden’s unfavorability at just 27 percent.

–source--
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-approval-rating-sinks-obama-1916201...

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 11:06:16 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 10:26:35 AM UTC-8, anon1 wrote:
> [...]
> president at this point in the history of the presidency. Conversely,
> since leaving the White House, Obama’s favorability rating has jumped
> four points, with 63 percent of Americans viewing the 44th president
> favorably, according to a Gallup news poll from June.
>
> Also high on the list of things likely to infuriate Trump, a Fox News
> poll from November found Obama with a higher favorability rating than
> Trump in Alabama, one of the most conservative states in America. Obama
> recorded a 52 percent favorability rating in the ruby red state, while
> Trump’s sat at 49 percent.
>
> Biden, too, has enjoyed a bump in popularity since his time in the White
> House. A new CNN poll out December 22, conducted by SSRS, found Biden’s
> favorability rating at 57 percent, 20 points higher than Trump’s 37
> percent. The poll put Biden’s unfavorability at just 27 percent.

Some Americans have developed a much greater appreciation of Obama after seeing baboon-like Trump in
the White House.

From: Dick Cheney <a890639-webnntpinvalid@usa.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 11:44:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Dick Cheney <a890639-webnntpinvalid@usa.net>
On Wednesday, 27 December 2017 11:06:23 UTC-8, risky biz  wrote:

> Some Americans have developed a much greater appreciation of Obama after seeing baboon-like Trump
in the White House.

Yup. I’m even starting to think Bush wasn’t so bad. lol....

From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 12:42:46 -0800 (PST)
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 1:26:35 PM UTC-5, anon1 wrote:
> [...]
> three months not in three years.”
>  >
>  > Deptula said ISIS-controlled oil supplies weren’t targeted for 15
> months beginning in 2014, giving the terror group $800 million in much
> needed revenue to plot attacks and enslave millions of innocents."
>  >
>  > Irish Mike
>  >
>  > "ISIS is just a JV team." - Barack Obama

> Ever wonder why, despite the good economy, stock market, ISIS, and all
> the other news that things are going pretty good, Trump’s approval &
> favorability is in the 30s while Obama’s is in the 60s and going up.
> (see article below)
>
> I’ll answer that for you. It’s because unlike morons like you, Travel,
> and Vanek, most reasonably intelligent people realize it has nothing to

LOL!  This from the same smug left wingers who predicted, right up to election day, that Trump
didn't have a chance to win the election.  They crowed that their polls showed that every one
loved Obama and Hillary and that every one hated Trump.  They gleefully predicted a massive
landslide victory for Hillary.  They declared that it was going to be an historic loss for Trump and
virtual coronation for Hillary.  How did that work out for you?

Irish Mike

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 14:57:50 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 12:42:54 PM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> > the other news that things are going pretty good, Trump’s approval &
> > favorability is in the 30s while Obama’s is in the 60s and going up.
> > (see article below)
> >
> > I’ll answer that for you. It’s because unlike morons like you, Travel,
> > and Vanek, most reasonably intelligent people realize it has nothing to
> > do with the orange baboon.
> >

> LOL!  This from the same smug left wingers who predicted, right up to election day, that Trump
> didn't have a chance to win the election.  They crowed that their polls showed that every one
> loved Obama and Hillary and that every one hated Trump.  They gleefully predicted a massive
> landslide victory for Hillary.  They declared that it was going to be an historic loss for Trump
and a
> virtual coronation for Hillary.  How did that work out for you?

Technical note for dimwits- the polls show what the polls show. No one claimed that the polls showed
something different from what the polls showed. That's exactly why YOU never had enough NUTS to
claim BEFORE the election that Trump would win. In fact, you were DESPONDENT in the week before the
election. Should I look up some of your posts to embarrass you? LOL.

And thinking that you can credibly use the results of a razor thin electoral college win when the
polls WEREN'T invalidated in the popular vote to claim that the overwhelming opinion of Americans
that Trump's job performance is abysmal is imaginary . . well, that's just laughable.

From: anon1 <anon1@nomail.com>
Full headers:
From: anon1 <anon1@nomail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:02:27 -0800
On Wednesday, 27 December 2017 12:42:54 UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com  wrote:

 > LOL!  This from the same smug left wingers who predicted, right up to
election day, that Trump  didn't have a chance to win the election.
They crowed that their polls showed that every one loved Obama and
Hillary and that every one hated Trump.

Smug. You’re right about that. (That’s the only thing.)

Democrats were so over confident many didn’t bother to vote. The polls
weren’t wrong, they just didn’t figure on a unprecedented poor turnout
among the more intelligent voters.

Trump’s winning was really just a longshot fluke. An alignment of
extraordinary occurrences that made the nearly impossible possible.

1. Extremely low turnout of intelligent educated voters who didn’t think
they needed to bother.

2. Russian interference and felony collusion with Trump and his
campaign. (It remains to be seen if the actual vote was hacked by Russia.)

3. James Comey’s announcement of re-opening the fake email investigation
2 days before the vote in an effort to help fellow Republican, Trump.
(Comey was later canned by the ungrateful backstabbing turd. LOL.)

4. A multi-decade unrelenting attack by Fox Fake News and other
rightwing sites and media that damaged Hillary’s image in the group of
uneducated fools that were prone to hate blacks and women and happy to
believe the lies from Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh (and other
rightarded assholes).

5. A fairly mediocre campaign run by the Clinton camp who were also a
little smug and over confident.

(And don’t forget – Clinton still won by 3 million votes.)

The polls were wrong in Alabama too. Those polls didn’t count on
Democrats getting off their lazy asses and voting in extraordinary
numbers. (And they will do the same in 2018 and 2020.)

Enjoy your euphoria. It won’t last long. After 2018 and 2020 the GOP
will be finished permanently.  Good riddance.

-----------------------------------
https://s10.postimg.org/cnbwo26y1/trump_meets_putin.jpg

From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 16:24:18 -0800 (PST)
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 6:02:31 PM UTC-5, anon1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, 27 December 2017 12:42:54 UTC-8, irishranger wrote:
>
>  > LOL!  This from the same smug left wingers who predicted, right up to
> election day, that Trump  didn't have a chance to win the election.
> They crowed that their polls showed that every one loved Obama and
> Hillary and that every one hated Trump.
>
> Smug. You’re right about that. (That’s the only thing.)
>
> Democrats were so over confident many didn’t bother to vote. The polls
> weren’t wrong, they just didn’t figure on a unprecedented poor turnout
> among the more intelligent voters.
>
> Trump’s winning was really just a longshot fluke. An alignment of
> extraordinary occurrences that made the nearly impossible possible.
>
> 1. Extremely low turnout of intelligent educated voters who didn’t think
> they needed to bother.

Working class Democrats turned out - and voted for President Trump.

> 2. Russian interference and felony collusion with Trump and his
> campaign. (It remains to be seen if the actual vote was hacked by Russia.)

After 18 months of left wing partisan investigation, and $millions of taxpayer dollars,
there is no proof of collusion or that the Russians changed even a single vote.
However, it has re-opened the  Clinton's Uranium One deal and the $145 million
foreign governments kicked back to the Clinton foundation.

> 3. James Comey’s announcement of re-opening the fake email investigation
> 2 days before the vote in an effort to help fellow Republican, Trump.
> (Comey was later canned by the ungrateful backstabbing turd. LOL.)

You are right about it being a "fake" e-mail investigation.  It has now come
to light that the top leaders of the FBI gave Hillary a free pass and colluded
to hide the clear evidence of her wrong doing.  Not to mention Bill Clinton's
secret meeting with Obama's AG Loretta Lynch right before they let
Hillary off the hook.

> 4. A multi-decade unrelenting attack by Fox Fake News and other
> rightwing sites and media that damaged Hillary’s image in the group of
> uneducated fools that were prone to hate blacks and women and happy to
> believe the lies from Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh (and other
> rightarded assholes).

LOL! Are you serious?  The left wing drive by media was totally in the tank for
Hillary from the beginning.  They were caught publishing so much anti-Trump
fake news that they finally lost credibility with even the left wing Kool aid drinkers.

> 5. A fairly mediocre campaign run by the Clinton camp who were also a
> little smug and over confident.

"A little smug"!  "Fairly mediocre campaign"!  LOL!  How about Hillary being a fatally flawed
candidate and running one of the most incompetent campaigns in Presidential election history!
She out spent the Trump campaign by $hundreds of millions and still lost!  And forget that
left wing gibberish about it being a close election.

Here are the facts:
*President Trump & the Republicans won, Hillary & the Democrats lost.
*President Trump beat Hillary 307 to 227 in Electoral College votes.
*President Trump beat Hillary 31 States to 19 States in the popular vote.
*Republicans now control the Whitehouse.
*Republicans now control the Senate.
*Republicans now control Congress.
*Republicans now control 36 of 50 State Governorships.
*Republicans now control two thirds of all State Legislatures.
*Republicans won more than 900 Legislative Seats from Democrats.

No one knows what will happen in the future.  But we do know two things
for sure.  Not one single Democrat voted for President Trump's
middle class tax cut and job creation bill.  The Democrats would rather
see America fail than President Trump win.

Irish Mike

“If you want to piss off a Conservative - tell him a lie.
If you want to piss off a Liberal - tell him the truth.”

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 17:18:07 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 4:24:26 PM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> *President Trump beat Hillary 307 to 227 in Electoral College votes.
> *President Trump beat Hillary 31 States to 19 States in the popular vote.
> *Republicans now control the Whitehouse.
> *Republicans now control the Senate.
> *Republicans now control Congress.
> *Republicans now control 36 of 50 State Governorships.
> *Republicans now control two thirds of all State Legislatures.
> *Republicans won more than 900 Legislative Seats from Democrats.
>
> No one knows what will happen in the future.  But we do know two things
> for sure.  Not one single Democrat voted for President Trump's
> middle class tax cut and job creation bill.  The Democrats would rather
> see America fail than President Trump win.
>
> Irish Mike
>
> “If you want to piss off a Conservative - tell him a lie.
> If you want to piss off a Liberal - tell him the truth.”

Another incorrect, error-filled Fox/GOP Cut & Paste from the
ignorant Irish prick.

Where are the lists you promised, you lying asshole?

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:40:06 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
> [...]
the U.S. Department of State, in a press briefing Thursday with reporters at the State Department.

> Deptula thinks the ISIS fight would have ended much sooner if then-President Obama had given his
military commander in the field more authority. He compared President Obama’s actions to President
Lyndon B. Johnson during the Vietnam War.

> “Obama micromanaged the war,” Deptula said. “We could have accomplished our objectives
through the use of overwhelming air power in three months not in three years.”

> Deptula said ISIS-controlled oil supplies weren’t targeted for 15 months beginning in 2014,
giving the terror group $800 million in much needed revenue to plot attacks and enslave millions of
innocents."

> Irish Mike
>
> "ISIS is just a JV team." - Barack Obama

Trump and his howling monkeys like Irish Mike are nothing but puffery. Lt. General Abdul-Wahab
al-Saadi is the Iraqi three-star general who commands the "Golden Division" of Iraq's
Counter-Terrorism Service, the Iraqi version of US Special Operations Forces, which spearheaded the
fight against ISIS. He publicly stated that he saw no difference in American support provided during
the administrations of Obama and Trump.

 . . and some background. The US is on notice to get out of Iraq and Syria along with their
remaining ISIS co-conspirators:

' Today the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi declared victory and the 'end of the war' against ISIS
on the Iraqi side:

    "Our forces are in complete control of the Iraqi-Syrian border and I therefore announce the end
of the war against Daesh (IS)," Abadi told a conference in Baghdad.

North of the Euphrates the U.S. proxy force SDF had recently negotiated another agreement (42) with
the remaining Islamic State fighters there. ISIS allegedly handed over a border crossing with Iraq
to the SDF and in exchange was guaranteed free passage through SDF controlled areas. This agreement
came after an earlier one in which the U.S. and SDF let 3,500 ISIS fighters flee from Raqqa to fight
the Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor. That was a U.S. attempt to delay or prevent the victory of Syria and
its allies. It failed.

Shortly after the claimed new ceasefire between the U.S. SDF proxies and ISIS, Russian officers met
with officials of the Kurdish YPG, the central force of the SDF. The talks completely changed the
situation. In a joint press conference the Kurds and the Russians committed to work together to
fight ISIS east of the Euphrates. It seems that the YPG is no longer convinced that the U.S. is
willing to do so. The Russians took command and the Russian air forces has since supported the YPG
in its fight against ISIS in Deir Ezzor governate on the eastern bank of the river:

    “A joint operative staff has been created in the town of Es-Salhiya to provide direct control
and organize the cooperation with the popular militia units. Apart from Russian advisors,
representatives of the eastern Euphrates tribes are taken part in it,” Poplavskiy said, noting
that in the “coming days” the entire territory east of Euphrates River will be free from
terrorists.

    Mahmoud Nuri, a representative of the Kurdish YPG, stated that the militia “battled ISIS under
Russian command very effectively.” Kurdish forces have also expressed readiness to ensure the
safety of the Russian military specialists operating on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River.

The U.S. is seriously miffed that the Russians are suddenly supporting the U.S. proxy in Syria's
north-east. The U.S. wants to claim the area for itself. (It probably also wants to protect the rest
of ISIS there to reuse it when convenient.) The U.S. claims that the Russian air support for the
Kurds is violating "coalition airspace".

The U.S. is not invited to Syria but now claims airspace above the country? The Russians, allied
with the Syrian government, are invited to fly there. It is obvious who has a sound legal
justification to be in the area and who has not.'
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48387.htm

Next <
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:24:33 -0800
On 12/27/2017 4:00 AM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
> The massive gains come after years of "onerous" rules, when critics say the Obama administration
“micromanaged” the war

"critics" meaning Fox News who lie about everything