> Prev
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Message for 'dutch'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 15:36:39 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
“We as Jews know what happens when a religious group or ethnic group is targeted for hate,” he
said.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/Fji9if0MXVY/Y6zXx...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/Fji9if0MXVY/fGGPF...

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Message for 'dutch'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 19:02:00 -0800
On 12/29/2017 3:36 PM, risky biz wrote:
> “We as Jews know what happens when a religious group or ethnic group is targeted for hate,” he
said.

When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
the truth?  I wonder if you know the difference.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 20:29:44 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, December 29, 2017 at 7:02:04 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 12/29/2017 3:36 PM, risky biz wrote:
> > “We as Jews know what happens when a religious group or ethnic group is targeted for hate,”
he said.

> When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
> Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
> the truth?  I wonder if you know the difference.

You didn't 'describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
Muslim fundamentalists'. You told an obvious LIE about the membership of a Muslim mosque.

Tell us, 'dutch'- did you investigate to find out if that was a liberal Muslim mosque or a
'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

Please answer.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 13:05:52 -0800
On 12/29/2017 8:29 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Friday, December 29, 2017 at 7:02:04 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>> On 12/29/2017 3:36 PM, risky biz wrote:
>>> “We as Jews know what happens when a religious group or ethnic group is targeted for hate,”
he said.

>> When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
>> Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
>> the truth?  I wonder if you know the difference.
>
> You didn't 'describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
> Muslim fundamentalists'. You told an obvious LIE about the membership of a Muslim mosque.
>
> Tell us, 'dutch'- did you investigate to find out if that was a liberal Muslim mosque or a
'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

> Please answer.

You didn't answer my question.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 17:02:35 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 1:06:00 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 12/29/2017 8:29 PM, risky biz wrote:
> >>
> >> When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
> >> Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
> >> the truth?  I wonder if you know the difference.
> >
> > You didn't 'describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
> > Muslim fundamentalists'. You told an obvious LIE about the membership of a Muslim mosque.
> >
> > Tell us, 'dutch'- did you investigate to find out if that was a liberal Muslim mosque or a
'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

> > Please answer.
> >

> You didn't answer my question.

You didn't provide any examples of creepy and homophobic views of right wing Muslim fundamentalists'
at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

You insist on trying to bend the conversation away from the glaring fact that you willingly posted a
LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the members of the
mosque.

And no- I'm not going to play your Islamophobic game of 'we all know that ALL Muslims are creepy and
homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your opinion of
their creepiness and homophobia'.

Yuck. Disgusting.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 12:32:43 -0800
On 12/30/2017 5:02 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 1:06:00 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

>>> You didn't 'describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
>>> Muslim fundamentalists'. You told an obvious LIE about the membership of a Muslim mosque.
>>>
>>> Tell us, 'dutch'- did you investigate to find out if that was a liberal Muslim mosque or a
'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

>>> Please answer.
>>>

>> You didn't answer my question.
>
> You didn't provide any examples of creepy and homophobic views of right wing Muslim
fundamentalists' at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

> You insist on trying to bend the conversation away from the glaring fact that you willingly posted
a LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the members of
the mosque.

> And no- I'm not going to play your Islamophobic game of 'we all know that ALL Muslims are creepy
and homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your opinion
of their creepiness and homophobia'.

> Yuck. Disgusting.

It's not a game, it's a simple question. Why are you squirming around
and misrepresenting what I did instead of just answering it? What are
you afraid of? I'll paste it below.

When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
the truth?

Why aren't you afraid to be honest about sexist and homophobic beliefs
when it's right wing Christians you're talking about?

Wait.. surely you're not claiming that Islam is not rife with sexism and
homophobia. Cripes, maybe you are.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 13:53:25 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 12:32:49 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 12/30/2017 5:02 PM, risky biz wrote:

'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

> >> You didn't answer my question.
> >
> > You didn't provide any examples of creepy and homophobic views of right wing Muslim
fundamentalists' at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

> > You insist on trying to bend the conversation away from the glaring fact that you willingly
posted a LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the
members of the mosque.

> > And no- I'm not going to play your Islamophobic game of 'we all know that ALL Muslims are creepy
and homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your opinion
of their creepiness and homophobia'.

> > Yuck. Disgusting.
>
> It's not a game, it's a simple question. Why are you squirming around
> and misrepresenting what I did instead of just answering it? What are
> you afraid of? I'll paste it below.
>
> When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
> Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
> the truth?
>
> Why aren't you afraid to be honest about sexist and homophobic beliefs
> when it's right wing Christians you're talking about?
>
> Wait.. surely you're not claiming that Islam is not rife with sexism and
> homophobia. Cripes, maybe you are.

Get back to me when the President of the United States and the Republican Party endorse a creepy
sexist and homophobe Muslim for the US Senate. Or even if you find a creepy sexist or homophobe
Muslim in Hollywood. I'll be waiting.

Or, alternatively, you can just keep posting LIES about Muslims and bleating that you don't lie.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:22:32 -0800
On 12/31/2017 1:53 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 12:32:49 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

>>> You didn't provide any examples of creepy and homophobic views of right wing Muslim
fundamentalists' at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

>>> You insist on trying to bend the conversation away from the glaring fact that you willingly
posted a LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the
members of the mosque.

>>> And no- I'm not going to play your Islamophobic game of 'we all know that ALL Muslims are creepy
and homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your opinion
of their creepiness and homophobia'.

>>> Yuck. Disgusting.
>>
>> It's not a game, it's a simple question. Why are you squirming around
>> and misrepresenting what I did instead of just answering it? What are
>> you afraid of? I'll paste it below.
>>
>> When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
>> Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
>> the truth?
>>
>> Why aren't you afraid to be honest about sexist and homophobic beliefs
>> when it's right wing Christians you're talking about?
>>
>> Wait.. surely you're not claiming that Islam is not rife with sexism and
>> homophobia. Cripes, maybe you are.
>
> Get back to me when the President of the United States and the Republican Party endorse a creepy
sexist and homophobe Muslim for the US Senate. Or even if you find a creepy sexist or homophobe
Muslim in Hollywood. I'll be waiting.

> Or, alternatively, you can just keep posting LIES about Muslims and bleating that you don't lie.

Your evasions are getting less convincing each time.

Let me lay it down in simplified terms so you can squirm some more.

Some Christians, more than a few, believe that homosexuality is a sin,
an affront to God, even a crime.

Are you prepared to condemn that way of thinking as harmful and
destructive?

<insert 'I know what you're trying to do' evasion here>

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:39:54 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:22:50 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 12/31/2017 1:53 PM, risky biz wrote:

'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

fundamentalists' at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

posted a LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the
members of the mosque.

creepy and homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your
opinion of their creepiness and homophobia'.

> >> It's not a game, it's a simple question. Why are you squirming around
> >> and misrepresenting what I did instead of just answering it? What are
> >> you afraid of? I'll paste it below.
> >>
> >> When we describe the creepy sexist and homophobic views of right wing
> >> Christian fundamentalists are we targeting them for hate or just telling
> >> the truth?
> >>
> >> Why aren't you afraid to be honest about sexist and homophobic beliefs
> >> when it's right wing Christians you're talking about?
> >>
> >> Wait.. surely you're not claiming that Islam is not rife with sexism and
> >> homophobia. Cripes, maybe you are.
> >
> > Get back to me when the President of the United States and the Republican Party endorse a creepy
sexist and homophobe Muslim for the US Senate. Or even if you find a creepy sexist or homophobe
Muslim in Hollywood. I'll be waiting.

> > Or, alternatively, you can just keep posting LIES about Muslims and bleating that you don't lie.
> >

> Your evasions are getting less convincing each time.
>
> Let me lay it down in simplified terms so you can squirm some more.
>
> Some Christians, more than a few, believe that homosexuality is a sin,
> an affront to God, even a crime.
>
> Are you prepared to condemn that way of thinking as harmful and
> destructive?
>
> <insert 'I know what you're trying to do' evasion here>

If someone wants to believe that homosexuality is a sin, an affront to God, that's their business.
If they try to make it a crime or even discriminate substantively against homosexuals they should be
pulled up short and corrected, regardless of their religion or lack of religion.

Did you think that was some kind of brilliant rhetorical maneuver? You must have a 15 watt bulb
between your ears.

You're anxious as hell to divert the conversation elsewhere, 'dutch', but my issue with you is that
you promulgate ethnic hatred against a particular group and that group only. You go so far as
fabricating and reproducing lies about that ethnic group because you apparently don't find any
actual evidence of their claimed evilness compelling enough or extensive enough to achieve the
effect that you wish. This behavior of yours is being engaged in against a background of literati
and mass media disparagement of that ethnic group combined with extensive physical attacks and
murders perpetrated against that ethnic group.

“We as Jews know what happens when a religious group or ethnic group is targeted for hate,” he
said.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/Fji9if0MXVY/Y6zXx...

'Cora Alexa Døving, a senior scientist at the Norwegian Center for Studies of the Holocaust and
Religious Minorities, argues that there are significant similarities between Islamophobic discourse
and European pre-Nazi antisemitism.[68] Among the concerns are imagined threats of minority growth
and domination, threats to traditional institutions and customs, skepticism of integration, threats
to secularism, fears of sexual crimes, fears of misogyny, fears based on historical cultural
inferiority, hostility to modern Western Enlightenment values, etc.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobia

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 18:50:50 -0800
On 12/31/2017 3:39 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:22:50 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

fundamentalists' at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

posted a LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the
members of the mosque.

creepy and homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your
opinion of their creepiness and homophobia'.

>>> Get back to me when the President of the United States and the Republican Party endorse a creepy
sexist and homophobe Muslim for the US Senate. Or even if you find a creepy sexist or homophobe
Muslim in Hollywood. I'll be waiting.

>>> Or, alternatively, you can just keep posting LIES about Muslims and bleating that you don't lie.
>>>

>> Your evasions are getting less convincing each time.
>>
>> Let me lay it down in simplified terms so you can squirm some more.
>>
>> Some Christians, more than a few, believe that homosexuality is a sin,
>> an affront to God, even a crime.
>>
>> Are you prepared to condemn that way of thinking as harmful and
>> destructive?
>>
>> <insert 'I know what you're trying to do' evasion here>
>
> If someone wants to believe that homosexuality is a sin, an affront to God, that's their business.

It's not only their business. They teach it to their children, it
spreads in schools, kids are bullied and end up committing suicide.
Decent people hide who they are or end up shamed, ostracized or worse.
Lives are ruined.

> If they try to make it a crime or even discriminate substantively against homosexuals they should
be pulled up short and corrected, regardless of their religion or lack of religion.

Fuck you. It's a perverse and evil thing to think that is promoted by
religions like Christianity and Islam from their precious "holy books".

Stand up for what's right for once in your life.

> Did you think that was some kind of brilliant rhetorical maneuver? You must have a 15 watt bulb
between your ears.

There was nothing rhetorical about it. It was a straightforward question
designed to test your moral compass. You failed just as I knew you would.

> You're anxious as hell to divert the conversation

You're the one diverting. The Montreal Mosque story was just another
incident you will now employ ad nauseum to divert attention away from
your hypocrisy. It's just what lowlifes like you do.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 19:06:24 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Monday, 1 January 2018 02:50:58 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
> On 12/31/2017 3:39 PM, risky biz wrote:

'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

fundamentalists' at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

posted a LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the
members of the mosque.

creepy and homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your
opinion of their creepiness and homophobia'.

creepy sexist and homophobe Muslim for the US Senate. Or even if you find a creepy sexist or
homophobe Muslim in Hollywood. I'll be waiting.

> >> Your evasions are getting less convincing each time.
> >>
> >> Let me lay it down in simplified terms so you can squirm some more.
> >>
> >> Some Christians, more than a few, believe that homosexuality is a sin,
> >> an affront to God, even a crime.
> >>
> >> Are you prepared to condemn that way of thinking as harmful and
> >> destructive?
> >>
> >> <insert 'I know what you're trying to do' evasion here>
> >
> > If someone wants to believe that homosexuality is a sin, an affront to God, that's their
business.

> It's not only their business. They teach it to their children, it
> spreads in schools, kids are bullied and end up committing suicide.
> Decent people hide who they are or end up shamed, ostracized or worse.
> Lives are ruined.
>
> > If they try to make it a crime or even discriminate substantively against homosexuals they
should be pulled up short and corrected, regardless of their religion or lack of religion.

> Fuck you. It's a perverse and evil thing to think that is promoted by
> religions like Christianity and Islam from their precious "holy books".
>
> Stand up for what's right for once in your life.
>
> > Did you think that was some kind of brilliant rhetorical maneuver? You must have a 15 watt bulb
between your ears.

> There was nothing rhetorical about it. It was a straightforward question
> designed to test your moral compass. You failed just as I knew you would.
>
> > You're anxious as hell to divert the conversation
>
> You're the one diverting. The Montreal Mosque story was just another
> incident you will now employ ad nauseum to divert attention away from
> your hypocrisy. It's just what lowlifes like you do.

"promoted by religions like Christianity and Islam"

lol.. He simply CANNOT do it!

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/Fji9if0MXVY/e8Ip8...

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<34eb9226-e0d5-45db-810e-aa31cb8a87c1@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 19:52:39 -0800
On 12/31/2017 7:06 PM, fffurken wrote:
> "promoted by religions like Christianity and Islam"
>
> lol.. He simply CANNOT do it!

risky won't even make a full throated condemnation of homophobic
violence in Christianity because he knows what it reveals about Islam.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 20:36:44 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Monday, 1 January 2018 03:52:44 UTC, Dutch  wrote:

> risky won't even make a full throated condemnation of homophobic
> violence in Christianity

ffs

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 13:50:20 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:50:58 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 12/31/2017 3:39 PM, risky biz wrote:

'right-wing' 'fundamentalist' mosque? Or did you just see a new lie about Muslims at a website
well-known for Islamophobic lies and immediately cut and paste it to RGP?

fundamentalists' at that mosque.  Do so and I'll tell you what I think it is.

posted a LIE about the members of that Muslim mosque without knowing ANYTHING at all about the
members of the mosque.

creepy and homophobic therefore we can assume that they are creepy and homophobic so give me your
opinion of their creepiness and homophobia'.

creepy sexist and homophobe Muslim for the US Senate. Or even if you find a creepy sexist or
homophobe Muslim in Hollywood. I'll be waiting.

> >> Your evasions are getting less convincing each time.
> >>
> >> Let me lay it down in simplified terms so you can squirm some more.
> >>
> >> Some Christians, more than a few, believe that homosexuality is a sin,
> >> an affront to God, even a crime.
> >>
> >> Are you prepared to condemn that way of thinking as harmful and
> >> destructive?
> >>
> >> <insert 'I know what you're trying to do' evasion here>
> >
> > If someone wants to believe that homosexuality is a sin, an affront to God, that's their
business.

> It's not only their business. They teach it to their children, it
> spreads in schools, kids are bullied and end up committing suicide.
> Decent people hide who they are or end up shamed, ostracized or worse.
> Lives are ruined.
>
> > If they try to make it a crime or even discriminate substantively against homosexuals they
should be pulled up short and corrected, regardless of their religion or lack of religion.

> Fuck you. It's a perverse and evil thing to think that is promoted by
> religions like Christianity and Islam from their precious "holy books".
>
> Stand up for what's right for once in your life.
>
> > Did you think that was some kind of brilliant rhetorical maneuver? You must have a 15 watt bulb
between your ears.

> There was nothing rhetorical about it. It was a straightforward question
> designed to test your moral compass. You failed just as I knew you would.
>
> > You're anxious as hell to divert the conversation
>
> You're the one diverting. The Montreal Mosque story was just another
> incident you will now employ ad nauseum to divert attention away from
> your hypocrisy. It's just what lowlifes like you do.

What a stupid word salad that was.

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 14:47:41 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 1:50:25 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

> What a stupid word salad that was.

I'm finally coming out of it.  Feel better today than in the last three weeks.  That was a rough
one.  I went to a casino today to pick up my win/loss form.  Hardly coughed at all.  Still have some
of that good cough syrup left too.  Another week I'll probably be good as new.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 15:27:33 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 2:47:48 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 1:50:25 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
>

> > What a stupid word salad that was.
>

> I'm finally coming out of it.  Feel better today than in the last three weeks.  That was a rough
one.  I went to a casino today to pick up my win/loss form.  Hardly coughed at all.  Still have some
of that good cough syrup left too.  Another week I'll probably be good as new.

Good. My cough is almost completely gone, too. Happy New Year.

Next <
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 15:39:47 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:27:37 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

> Good. My cough is almost completely gone, too. Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to you too, Risky.

Maybe in a few weeks I can take that trip to check out Reno.  Then after that, I do want to go to
Vegas, it's been so long.

I may send you some email and stuff later.  Right now I'm tired.  Just chillin.