> Prev
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: I can't believe the murders lately
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 23:40:06 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Especially in Vegas.  I set my news links to Vegas, basically, so I often know what's happening in
Vegas before I know of Fresno.  This morning was especially shocking with the deaths of two security
guards at Arizona Charlie's on Decatur.

And it seems almost every day in Vegas someone is getting murdered.  Although, friends I know who
live there say they feel safe, especially if one minds his own business.

On another subject, what is up with that "swatting" news story in the midwest, where some freak in
California called in a SWAT call on someone half across the country.  I saw the video on the news,
and I don't understand why the police had to kill him.  And I'm not even going to ask Jerry his
perspective.  Who gives a fuck what Jerry has to say.  But what crime should they convict this creep
of who generated the "swat" call in the first place?  I think he should get Life.  But still, I
don't see why the need for the police to shoot the victim.  It's a fresh news story, maybe more will
be revealed.

Subject: Re: I can't believe the murders lately
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 01:37:11 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 11:40:13 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> Especially in Vegas.  I set my news links to Vegas, basically, so I often know what's happening in
Vegas before I know of Fresno.  This morning was especially shocking with the deaths of two security
guards at Arizona Charlie's on Decatur.

> And it seems almost every day in Vegas someone is getting murdered.  Although, friends I know who
live there say they feel safe, especially if one minds his own business.

Nobody is "safe" in a country awash with guns, income inequality and racism.. And guns...did I
mention guns?

"Since Dec. 22 alone, Metro {Vegas} has investigated 12 homicides, all but one resulting from gun
violence. But over the same stretch, the valley has had 15 homicides, including the deaths of three
people inside a North Las Vegas home Thursday.

“People are too quick to go to guns,” Metro homicide Capt. Robert Plummer said Wednesday night
of the climbing homicide numbers.

GUNS....did I mention GUNS?

From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:59:21 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 4:37:17 AM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
> On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 11:40:13 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> > Especially in Vegas.  I set my news links to Vegas, basically, so I often know what's happening
in Vegas before I know of Fresno.  This morning was especially shocking with the deaths of two
security guards at Arizona Charlie's on Decatur.

> > And it seems almost every day in Vegas someone is getting murdered.  Although, friends I know
who live there say they feel safe, especially if one minds his own business.

> Nobody is "safe" in a country awash with guns, income inequality and racism. And guns...did I
mention guns?

> "Since Dec. 22 alone, Metro {Vegas} has investigated 12 homicides, all but one resulting from gun
violence. But over the same stretch, the valley has had 15 homicides, including the deaths of three
people inside a North Las Vegas home Thursday.

> “People are too quick to go to guns,” Metro homicide Capt.. Robert Plummer said Wednesday
night of the climbing homicide numbers.

> GUNS....did I mention GUNS?

Yes you've got it now.It's all about the GUN grab.Fake news.
Your Government is worried the People will take up their arms
and rebel against their corrupt Government.
People are beginning to see how they have been hoodwinked for
too long,by their Crooked Government.
Even the military complex is getting the big picture.They realize
now all the wars were for corporate greed,not for freedom
or to remove terrorist,but simply to reduce the population and get rich$$$$

Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:35:21 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:37:17 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

> GUNS....did I mention GUNS?

Oh look....speak of the devil. More Second Amendment fun today in Denver:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/31/us/colorado-shots-fired/index.html

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 03:49:55 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 11:40:13 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> Especially in Vegas.  I set my news links to Vegas, basically, so I often know what's happening in
Vegas before I know of Fresno.  This morning was especially shocking with the deaths of two security
guards at Arizona Charlie's on Decatur.

> And it seems almost every day in Vegas someone is getting murdered.  Although, friends I know who
live there say they feel safe, especially if one minds his own business.

> On another subject, what is up with that "swatting" news story in the midwest, where some freak in
California called in a SWAT call on someone half across the country.  I saw the video on the news,
and I don't understand why the police had to kill him.  And I'm not even going to ask Jerry his
perspective.  Who gives a fuck what Jerry has to say.  But what crime should they convict this creep
of who generated the "swat" call in the first place?  I think he should get Life.  But still, I
don't see why the need for the police to shoot the victim.  It's a fresh news story, maybe more will
be revealed.

The creep has been arrested. More details make it clear why the police were edgy:

'A 25-year-old California man was arrested in connection to an online quarrel between two “Call of
Duty” gamers that prompted a hoax call and led to a man being killed by police in Kansas.

Los Angeles police on Friday arrested Tyler Barriss, who law enforcement claimed is the
“prankster” who called 911 and made up a story about a kidnapping in Wichita, ABC 7 reported.

Barriss reportedly gave police the address he believed the other gamer lived.

In the audio of the 911 call, the caller claimed his father had been shot in the head and that he
was holding his mother and a sibling at gunpoint. The caller added that he poured gasoline inside
the home and "might just set it on fire."

The address was for the home of Andrew Finch, 28, whom police believed was not involved in any
argument on “Call of Duty.”

Wichita Deputy Police Chief Troy Livingston, speaking at a news conference, said the hoax call was a
case of "swatting," in which a person makes up a false report to get a SWAT team to descend on an
address.

Dexerto, an online news service focused on gaming, reported that the series of events began with an
online argument over a $1 or $2 wager in a "Call of Duty" game on UMG Gaming, which operates online
tournaments including one involving "Call of Duty."

The FBI estimates that roughly 400 cases of swatting occur annually, with some using caller ID
spoofing to disguise their number.'
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/30/kansas-swatting-suspect-arrest...

The perpetrator mistakenly gave the police the address of someone who had nothing to do with a
stupid online argument and that person was killed.

I have an issue with the police firing when they haven't even seen a weapon which they couldn't have
because he didn't have one. There are no details about how it happened but I wouldn't consider it
unusual for a person's hands to make an unconscious movement when they are unexpectedly confronted
by several guns pointed at them by people yelling at them. The startled reaction is that you're
about to get killed.

This reminds me of when ramashiva incorrectly identified Bea as an unrelated person. I wonder how
many assholes made prank calls to that person every 10 minutes for a week, or called in orders to a
dozen different pizza shops for them, or sent the fire department to that persons house. I would
expect that kind of behavior from numerous lowlifes at RGP.

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 06:59:39 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:50:02 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> [...]
stupid online argument and that person was killed.

> I have an issue with the police firing when they haven't even seen a weapon which they couldn't
have because he didn't have one. There are no details about how it happened but I wouldn't consider
it unusual for a person's hands to make an unconscious movement when they are unexpectedly
confronted by several guns pointed at them by people yelling at them. The startled reaction is that
you're about to get killed.

> This reminds me of when ramashiva incorrectly identified Bea as an unrelated person. I wonder how
many assholes made prank calls to that person every 10 minutes for a week, or called in orders to a
dozen different pizza shops for them, or sent the fire department to that persons house. I would
expect that kind of behavior from numerous lowlifes at RGP.

It reminds me of more than Ramashiva and Bea, (which I don't remember), it reminds me of BillB
stiffing Beldin out of $2.

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 07:15:32 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
> [...]
stupid online argument and that person was killed.

> I have an issue with the police firing when they haven't even seen a weapon which they couldn't
have because he didn't have one. There are no details about how it happened but I wouldn't consider
it unusual for a person's hands to make an unconscious movement when they are unexpectedly
confronted by several guns pointed at them by people yelling at them. The startled reaction is that
you're about to get killed.

> This reminds me of when ramashiva incorrectly identified Bea as an unrelated person. I wonder how
many assholes made prank calls to that person every 10 minutes for a week, or called in orders to a
dozen different pizza shops for them, or sent the fire department to that persons house. I would
expect that kind of behavior from numerous lowlifes at RGP.

First of all, look at the photo of that skinny little piece of shit.  The article does not say how
they found him although it mentions spoofing caller-ID.  So this faggot got the address wrong, and
an innocent person dies.  But I still don't understand how the police could fuck this up so bad.

Somebody is going to win a huge settlement.

On a legal note, what is this clown guilty of?  What do they convict him of?  Or what CAN they
convict him of?

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 03:55:22 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 11:40:13 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> Especially in Vegas.  I set my news links to Vegas, basically, so I often know what's happening in
Vegas before I know of Fresno.  This morning was especially shocking with the deaths of two security
guards at Arizona Charlie's on Decatur.

The news is saying they were shot in a room which I take to mean one of the hotel rooms.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 04:01:12 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/update-police-identify-suspect-in-d...

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 07:07:33 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 4:01:19 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/update-police-identify-suspect-in-d...

Surprisingly the news cast mentioned that both security guards were Black, one man and one woman.
At the moment, I was wondering if the shooter was Black.

I'm not sure why they needed to mention that the victims were Black.  What does that have to do with
it?  I would, though, like to see a picture of what the piece of shit who did this looked like.
This is really a tragic story.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 07:15:54 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:07:39 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 4:01:19 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/update-police-identify-suspect-in-d...

> Surprisingly the news cast mentioned that both security guards were Black, one man and one woman.
At the moment, I was wondering if the shooter was Black.

> I'm not sure why they needed to mention that the victims were Black.  What does that have to do
with it?

Because you and the whiney press always point out, "White officer shoots black suspect." As though
color was the reason for the shooting. Now that Black officers are shot by a white person... "Gee,
why mention race?"

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 07:22:00 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:15:58 AM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:

> Because you and the whiney press always point out, "White officer shoots black suspect." As though
color was the reason for the shooting. Now that Black officers are shot by a white person... "Gee,
why mention race?"

Do you know that the shooter was white?  Please provide a cite that he was white or you don't know
wtf you're talking about.

This is why, in the MIDDLE of my post, I mentioned that there was no reason to question "Jerry"
about this incident.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:42:40 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:22:04 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:15:58 AM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:
>

> > Because you and the whiney press always point out, "White officer shoots black suspect." As
though color was the reason for the shooting. Now that Black officers are shot by a white person...
"Gee, why mention race?"

> Do you know that the shooter was white?

Do you see you've acknowledged I'm right?

Jerry 'n Vegas

Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:21:55 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:07:39 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

> I'm not sure why they needed to mention that the victims were Black.

No wonder you only made it to eighth grade. I JUST gave you the answer to this question, and it went
in one ear and out the other. You must have driven your teachers crazy.

RACISM is one of the big three components in America's appalling violent crime problem, so of course
it will be one the first things fact finders will look at as a possible cause to any individual
event.

From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Full headers:
From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 16:54:26 -0500
On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:21:55 -0800 (PST), BillB<williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:07:39 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure why they needed to mention that the victims were Black.
>
>No wonder you only made it to eighth grade. I JUST gave you the answer to this question, and it
went in one ear and out the other. You must have driven your teachers crazy.

>RACISM is one of the big three components in America's appalling violent crime problem, so of
course it will be one the first things fact finders will look at as a possible cause to any
individual event.

I don't read all of the messages here.

Did anyone express any sadness for your passing when you changed your
persona from Billb to His grieving widow?

Must be pretty bad for your ego that no one expressed any sadness when
you faked your widow story.

What was the point of that switch anyway?

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:04:08 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:55:17 PM UTC-8, Seymore4Head wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:21:55 -0800 (PST), BillB
><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:07:39 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> >
> >> I'm not sure why they needed to mention that the victims were Black.
> >
> >No wonder you only made it to eighth grade. I JUST gave you the answer to this question, and it
went in one ear and out the other. You must have driven your teachers crazy.

> >RACISM is one of the big three components in America's appalling violent crime problem, so of
course it will be one the first things fact finders will look at as a possible cause to any
individual event.

> I don't read all of the messages here.
>
> Did anyone express any sadness for your passing when you changed your
> persona from Billb to His grieving widow?
>
> Must be pretty bad for your ego that no one expressed any sadness when
> you faked your widow story.
>
> What was the point of that switch anyway?

Probably the point at which a moderately intelligent person could immediately see it was a spoof.
It's too bad you missed it.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:27:45 -0800
On 12/31/2017 2:04 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:55:17 PM UTC-8, Seymore4Head wrote:
>> On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:21:55 -0800 (PST), BillB
>><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No wonder you only made it to eighth grade. I JUST gave you the answer to this question, and it
went in one ear and out the other. You must have driven your teachers crazy.

>>> RACISM is one of the big three components in America's appalling violent crime problem, so of
course it will be one the first things fact finders will look at as a possible cause to any
individual event.

>> I don't read all of the messages here.
>>
>> Did anyone express any sadness for your passing when you changed your
>> persona from Billb to His grieving widow?
>>
>> Must be pretty bad for your ego that no one expressed any sadness when
>> you faked your widow story.
>>
>> What was the point of that switch anyway?
>
> Probably the point at which a moderately intelligent person could immediately see it was a spoof.
It's too bad you missed it.

Right, a spoof of a decent, compassionate woman who by all appearances
actually died. The kind of no-class move we've come to expect from BillB.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 04:37:09 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:28:03 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

> Right, a spoof of a decent, compassionate woman who by all appearances
> actually died. The kind of no-class move we've come to expect from BillB.

I wasn't spoofing any woman, dead or alive, you lying piece of shit. The underlying message of the
joke was *related* to the Bea situation, but that's all. I was clearly "spoofing" people who would
believe that someone was dead on no other evidence but an anonymous post from someone claiming to be
that person's widow.

Once I saw the online obit and, more importantly, some of the comments that followed, I became
convinced that I understood who "Bea" was, and that she was in fact dead. Up until that point, I had
no compelling evidence to believe she was dead, or even that she was a woman.

I don't know that Bea was "decent and compassionate". I always tried to be nice to her and she was
mean and vicious toward me. I'm not really seeing the decency or compassion there. When I think of
decency and compassion I think of people more like me, who behave in a more Jesus-like way.

From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Full headers:
From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
References: <91d345e2-c281-4fdb-9b5b-d6c5748cbe0e@googlegroups.com> <61b2ac31-ab34-4076-a4fe-5dc9462593d0@googlegroups.com> <56667860-cebf-4921-bd7f-479cd7cff3f1@googlegroups.com> <6c77e246-97b2-4a83-bd6b-da2679a0b8f3@googlegroups.com> <127e8fd3-6dda-4c63-9d32-92b282ff4709@googlegroups.com> <dqmi4dpfflr26mi7je7oka21j856psvih6@4ax.com> <6f6ebd83-1736-4ee1-8b39-e4fc039abf6c@googlegroups.com> <2oe2C.3425$fC.366@fx43.iad> <ce9e321d-40e1-4a8a-b31f-d4925429453c@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 09:54:11 -0500
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 04:37:09 -0800 (PST), BillB<williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:28:03 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>
>> Right, a spoof of a decent, compassionate woman who by all appearances
>> actually died. The kind of no-class move we've come to expect from BillB.
>
>I wasn't spoofing any woman, dead or alive, you lying piece of shit. The underlying message of the
joke was *related* to the Bea situation, but that's all. I was clearly "spoofing" people who would
believe that someone was dead on no other evidence but an anonymous post from someone claiming to be
that person's widow.

>Once I saw the online obit and, more importantly, some of the comments that followed, I became
convinced that I understood who "Bea" was, and that she was in fact dead. Up until that point, I had
no compelling evidence to believe she was dead, or even that she was a woman.

>I don't know that Bea was "decent and compassionate". I always tried to be nice to her and she was
mean and vicious toward me. I'm not really seeing the decency or compassion there. When I think of
decency and compassion I think of people more like me, who behave in a more Jesus-like way.

It's a good thing you are still around to tell us how great your are.

List of people that will be sad when Billb is dead.  (please put your
e-signatures below)

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 07:01:34 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 6:55:28 AM UTC-8, Seymore4Head wrote:

> It's a good thing you are still around to tell us how great your are.

I don't recall ever claiming greatness. When was that? I've always seen myself as a slacker.
Greatness takes way too much work.

> List of people that will be sad when Billb is dead.  (please put your
> e-signatures below)

BillB

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 07:42:34 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 6:55:28 AM UTC-8, Seymore4Head wrote:

> List of people that will be sad when Billb is dead.  (please put your
> e-signatures below)

Too late, I already mourned for him.  I ain't gonna do it twice.

From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Full headers:
From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
References: <56667860-cebf-4921-bd7f-479cd7cff3f1@googlegroups.com> <6c77e246-97b2-4a83-bd6b-da2679a0b8f3@googlegroups.com> <127e8fd3-6dda-4c63-9d32-92b282ff4709@googlegroups.com> <dqmi4dpfflr26mi7je7oka21j856psvih6@4ax.com> <6f6ebd83-1736-4ee1-8b39-e4fc039abf6c@googlegroups.com> <2oe2C.3425$fC.366@fx43.iad> <ce9e321d-40e1-4a8a-b31f-d4925429453c@googlegroups.com> <2nik4d1ruaq9ehogd06bri2n9lekvu98j1@4ax.com> <39850e43-e2f9-454f-8181-b2a19d4b295d@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 12:21:25 -0500
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 07:42:34 -0800 (PST), popinjay<paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 6:55:28 AM UTC-8, Seymore4Head wrote:
>

>> List of people that will be sad when Billb is dead.  (please put your
>> e-signatures below)
>

>Too late, I already mourned for him.  I ain't gonna do it twice.

But.....but he's so Jesus-like

From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Full headers:
From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
References: <6c77e246-97b2-4a83-bd6b-da2679a0b8f3@googlegroups.com> <127e8fd3-6dda-4c63-9d32-92b282ff4709@googlegroups.com> <dqmi4dpfflr26mi7je7oka21j856psvih6@4ax.com> <6f6ebd83-1736-4ee1-8b39-e4fc039abf6c@googlegroups.com> <2oe2C.3425$fC.366@fx43.iad> <ce9e321d-40e1-4a8a-b31f-d4925429453c@googlegroups.com> <2nik4d1ruaq9ehogd06bri2n9lekvu98j1@4ax.com> <39850e43-e2f9-454f-8181-b2a19d4b295d@googlegroups.com> <igrk4dtfcaa8d09h5cr296qbfiep2ktun6@4ax.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 12:37:57 -0500
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 12:21:25 -0500, Seymore4Head<no@none.invalid>
wrote:

>On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 07:42:34 -0800 (PST), popinjay
><paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 6:55:28 AM UTC-8, Seymore4Head wrote:
>>

>>> List of people that will be sad when Billb is dead.  (please put your
>>> e-signatures below)
>>

>>Too late, I already mourned for him.  I ain't gonna do it twice.
>
>But.....but he's so Jesus-like

This reminds me of Bill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWWTvHwdYok

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 13:52:03 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Monday, 1 January 2018 17:39:17 UTC, Seymore4Head  wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 12:21:25 -0500, Seymore4Head<no@none.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 07:42:34 -0800 (PST), popinjay
> ><paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> >>Too late, I already mourned for him.  I ain't gonna do it twice.
> >
> >But.....but he's so Jesus-like
>
> This reminds me of Bill.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWWTvHwdYok

lol 'Talcum X' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TES0IsHfWFw

Bradley K. Sherman posts (social justice) articles by him.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:31:59 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:55:17 PM UTC-8, Seymore4Head wrote:

> I don't read all of the messages here.

Then you're really missing out on some Islamophobic masterpieces.

> Did anyone express any sadness for your passing when you changed your
> persona from Billb to His grieving widow?

No...I think even most right-wingers were bright enough to deduce that "death by exploding ego" must
be a joke.

> Must be pretty bad for your ego that no one expressed any sadness when
> you faked your widow story.

No, but what did really hurt was that none of the right-wingers were celebrating. I thought I was
worth at least a couple fuck you and good riddances.

> What was the point of that switch anyway?

The switch? You mean my transition to being black? I guess I just became increasingly disappointed
and eventually repulsed by the white race. I had to get out.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 07:10:30 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 11:40:13 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> Especially in Vegas.  I set my news links to Vegas, basically, so I often know what's happening in
Vegas before I know of Fresno.  This morning was especially shocking with the deaths of two security
guards at Arizona Charlie's on Decatur.

> And it seems almost every day in Vegas someone is getting murdered.  Although, friends I know who
live there say they feel safe, especially if one minds his own business.

> On another subject, what is up with that "swatting" news story in the midwest, where some freak in
California called in a SWAT call on someone half across the country.  I saw the video on the news,
and I don't understand why the police had to kill him.  And I'm not even going to ask Jerry his
perspective.  Who gives a fuck what Jerry has to say.  But what crime should they convict this creep
of who generated the "swat" call in the first place?  I think he should get Life.  But still, I
don't see why the need for the police to shoot the victim.

To keep from ending up like the security guards you just mentioned. Security probably hesitated and
the bad guy got the first shots in. Now do you see why all those cops you bitch about shoot first
when some asshole doesn't do what they're told?

Jerry

  It's a fresh news story, maybe more will be revealed.

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 07:18:42 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:10:35 AM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:

> To keep from ending up like the security guards you just mentioned. Security probably hesitated
and the bad guy got the first shots in. Now do you see why all those cops you bitch about shoot
first when some asshole doesn't do what they're told?

> Jerry

HEY JERRY!  The guy had NOTHING to do with it.  WRONG GUY, NUMB NUTS!

Making up all kinds of positions for others.  What do you know?  You don't know nothing, that's what.

Next <
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:40:44 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:18:47 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:10:35 AM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:
>

> > To keep from ending up like the security guards you just mentioned. Security probably hesitated
and the bad guy got the first shots in. Now do you see why all those cops you bitch about shoot
first when some asshole doesn't do what they're told?

> > Jerry
> >

> HEY JERRY!  The guy had NOTHING to do with it.  WRONG GUY, NUMB NUTS!

We'll take that as a "no."

Jerry 'n Vegas