> Prev
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Muslims have a long term plan to conquer snooker
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:59:42 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Is 'dutch' right? OMG!!! Could this be 'the plan' being implemented? OMG!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYwol0FETwQ  At 12:41   Rory McLeod
50 Greatest Snooker Shots of Year 2017

2016/2017 season
McLeod lost in the last 32 of the Riga Masters and Indian Open 4–1 to Anthony McGill and 4–2 to
Barry Hawkins. It took until the penultimate ranking event of the season to reach the same stage
again when he beat Liang Wenbo 5–2 and Mike Dunn 5–3 at the China Open. He was defeated 5–3 by
Hossein Vafaei in the last 16.[30] A pair of 10–7 victories over Darryl Hill and Sydney Wilson
moved McLeod one win away from qualifying for the World Championship and he took the first seven
frames against Hammad Miah.[31] Miah then rallied to be 7–6 down, but McLeod would win 10–7.[32]
At the Crucible he drew Judd Trump, a man who went into the tournament proclaiming that "I honestly
believe I can play to a standard which is very rare nowadays," and that he was "the best" in the
world.[33] He won the first four frames, but McLeod, at 46 the oldest player in the event, responded
brilliantly to take a 5–4 lead. McLeod went on to claim a famous 10–8 victory against a player
ranked 52 places above him in the rankings and said it was the biggest win of his career.[34][35] He
lost 13–3 to Stephen Maguire in the second round with a session to spare and said the hype from
his win over Trump had distracted him.[36]

'dutch's' fellow travelers are strident about his ISIS sponsorship badge:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/muslim-snooker-player-rory...

http://www.worldsnooker.com/players/Rory-McLeod/

BillB: 'lol...DUH    The operative word is legitmate. Fearing that Muslims are going to destroy
Western civilization or impose Sharia law on Canadians is NOT legitimate. It's the insane babbling
of a bigot off his meds.'

'dutch': 'Great civilizations have been destroyed, in fact all of them have.. What makes you think
"western" civilization is invulnerable?'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/9fFs8MEed20/6cPzg...

BillB: 'It would be if made 10,000 posts about him (and the danger of him taking over the world),
including completely ridiculous lies from rabidly anti-Moore websites with exactly zero credibility
(akin to "World News Daily" and "The Rebel")'

'dutch': I don't think the Roy Moores of the word are a threat to take over the world (or even the
U.S.)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/Fji9if0MXVY/F1gyj...

'dutch': 'I don't know how old you are, but you may live to see some secular democratic governments
in Europe succumb to Sharia. I wonder what your response
will be then. I know what it will be, denial.'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/Fji9if0MXVY/G8KoH...

Next <
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:32:53 -0800
On 12/31/2017 2:59 PM, risky biz wrote:
> 50 Greatest Snooker Shots of Year 2017

What was your longest snooker run? I once ran 13 reds and the colors for
a total of 113 points, the only century I've ever had.