> Prev
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Hey Fffurken - South Africa
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 19:43:32 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
I don't know if it's that good cough syrup I had, but I have been having vivid dreams for days now.
I just woke up from an afternoon nap, and it was filled with nightmares.  Earlier, you may have
noticed I made comments to Retard Jerry about South Africa.  Well, I made the "mistake" after that
of watching several youtube videos about the plight of White people in South Africa, and how so many
have been slowly emigrating to England, New Zealand, and Australia, since the 90s, when the Blacks
(Communists) took over.  Notice that they are basically not coming here.  Of course, with Obama as
president, he didn't want them here.  He wants every other piece of riff raff in the world to come
here, but not innocent White people from South Africa, who are ultimately going to be butchered.
The crime against and murders of White South Africans is reaching epidemic.  Naturally, not such a
big item on the nightly news.  As I commented earlier, what about the White people who cannot afford
to just up and relocate their entire lives to another land?  The poor ones.

I'm not going to describe my dream, suffice to say it was awful.  Dreams are dreams.

One video I saw had young South Africans, White AND Black, holding hands and protesting against the
continued use of the Afrikaan language, kinda like these idiot libs in our country are taking down
all the statues of our history.  I feel strongly that, like libs anywhere, they don't know that they
are awaiting a slaughter.  They will be swallowed up by the very people they feel sorry for, like
the idiots in Europe who welcome every immigrant.

There are still over 4 million White people in South Africa.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Hey Fffurken - South Africa
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 05:44:25 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 7:43:39 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> I don't know if it's that good cough syrup I had, but I have been having vivid dreams for days
now.  I just woke up from an afternoon nap, and it was filled with nightmares.  Earlier, you may
have noticed I made comments to Retard Jerry about South Africa.

You did? ‘musta been one of your ‘vivid dreams.’ That’s or it was in a message to FFFuckoff
and I didn’t read it.

> Well, I made the "mistake" after that of watching several youtube videos about the plight of White
people in South Africa, and how so many have been slowly emigrating to England, New Zealand, and
Australia, since the 90s, when the Blacks (Communists) took over.  Notice that they are basically
not coming here.  Of course, with Obama as president, he didn't want them here.  He wants every
other piece of riff raff in the world to come here, but not innocent White people from South Africa,

Really? You base this on something other than one of your drug-induced dreams?

> who are ultimately going to be butchered.  The crime against and murders of White South Africans
is reaching epidemic.

Not in Rhodesia, er, Zimbabwe. They’re returning farms and ranches to previous white owners. Seems
they don’t know how to run them by themselves.

> Naturally, not such a big item on the nightly news.  As I commented earlier, what about the White
people who cannot afford to just up and relocate their entire lives to another land?  The poor ones.

Those in Alabama and Mississippi?

> I'm not going to describe my dream, suffice to say it was awful.  Dreams are dreams.

And some of yours are delusions.

> One video I saw had young South Africans, White AND Black, holding hands and protesting against
the continued use of the Afrikaan language, kinda like these idiot libs in our country are taking
down all the statues of our history.  I feel strongly that, like libs anywhere, they don't know that
they are awaiting a slaughter.  They will be swallowed up by the very people they feel sorry for,
like the idiots in Europe who welcome every immigrant.

> There are still over 4 million White people in South Africa.

In Mississippi and Alabama, too.

Jerry (not there, but) ‘n Vegas

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 08:29:50 -0600
On 1/2/2018 7:44 AM, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 7:43:39 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
>> I don't know if it's that good cough syrup I had, but I have been having vivid dreams for days
now.  I just woke up from an afternoon nap, and it was filled with nightmares.  Earlier, you may
have noticed I made comments to Retard Jerry about South Africa.

> You did? ‘musta been one of your ‘vivid dreams.’ That’s or it was in a message to
FFFuckoff and I didn’t read it.

>> Well, I made the "mistake" after that of watching several youtube videos about the plight of
White people in South Africa, and how so many have been slowly emigrating to England, New Zealand,
and Australia, since the 90s, when the Blacks (Communists) took over.  Notice that they are
basically not coming here.  Of course, with Obama as president, he didn't want them here.  He wants
every other piece of riff raff in the world to come here, but not innocent White people from South
Africa,

> Really? You base this on something other than one of your drug-induced dreams?
>
>> who are ultimately going to be butchered.  The crime against and murders of White South Africans
is reaching epidemic.

> Not in Rhodesia, er, Zimbabwe. They’re returning farms and ranches to previous white owners.
Seems they don’t know how to run them by themselves.

>> Naturally, not such a big item on the nightly news.  As I commented earlier, what about the White
people who cannot afford to just up and relocate their entire lives to another land?  The poor ones.

> Those in Alabama and Mississippi?
>
>> I'm not going to describe my dream, suffice to say it was awful.  Dreams are dreams.
>
> And some of yours are delusions.
>
>> One video I saw had young South Africans, White AND Black, holding hands and protesting against
the continued use of the Afrikaan language, kinda like these idiot libs in our country are taking
down all the statues of our history.  I feel strongly that, like libs anywhere, they don't know that
they are awaiting a slaughter.  They will be swallowed up by the very people they feel sorry for,
like the idiots in Europe who welcome every immigrant.

>> There are still over 4 million White people in South Africa.
>
> In Mississippi and Alabama, too.
>
> Jerry (not there, but) ‘n Vegas

Jerry, you show that you are quite erudite in producing responses that
are both ironic and banal.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 14:04:54 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Tuesday, 2 January 2018 03:43:39 UTC, popinjay  wrote:
> I don't know if it's that good cough syrup I had, but I have been having vivid dreams for days
now.  I just woke up from an afternoon nap, and it was filled with nightmares.  Earlier, you may
have noticed I made comments to Retard Jerry about South Africa.  Well, I made the "mistake" after
that of watching several youtube videos about the plight of White people in South Africa, and how so
many have been slowly emigrating to England, New Zealand, and Australia, since the 90s, when the
Blacks (Communists) took over.  Notice that they are basically not coming here.  Of course, with
Obama as president, he didn't want them here.  He wants every other piece of riff raff in the world
to come here, but not innocent White people from South Africa, who are ultimately going to be
butchered.  The crime against and murders of White South Africans is reaching epidemic.  Naturally,
not such a big item on the nightly news.  As I commented earlier, what about the White people who
cannot afford to just up and relocate their entire lives to another land?  The poor ones.

> I'm not going to describe my dream, suffice to say it was awful.  Dreams are dreams.
>
> One video I saw had young South Africans, White AND Black, holding hands and protesting against
the continued use of the Afrikaan language, kinda like these idiot libs in our country are taking
down all the statues of our history.  I feel strongly that, like libs anywhere, they don't know that
they are awaiting a slaughter.  They will be swallowed up by the very people they feel sorry for,
like the idiots in Europe who welcome every immigrant.

> There are still over 4 million White people in South Africa.

The white race is the only race with a death wish.

It's worth mentioning that it's not the same in all of Europe, it's mostly Western and Northern
Europe. Eastern European countries haven't been infected with the poison of political correctness
and cultural marxism, in particular the Visegrad Group, with Hungary and Poland being staunch
opposition to Ayatollah Merkel's economic migrant "quotas". Other notable exceptions I would say are
Denmark and, as we discovered recently, Austria https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWWpQiijOaw

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: The Funeral Pyre
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 02:26:55 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8

"Rub the Right's nose in diversity"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour...

Anthony Charles Lynton Blair (born 6 May 1953) is a British politician who served as Prime Minister
of the United Kingdom from 2 May 1997 to 27 June 2007.

Under the Crime and Disorder Act of 1998, the penalty of death for treason was abolished.

Subject: Re: The Funeral Pyre
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 03:20:58 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 2:27:02 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:

> "Rub the Right's nose in diversity"

lol...one of the most fun aspects of multiculturalism.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 03:26:48 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 11:21:06 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 2:27:02 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>
> > "Rub the Right's nose in diversity"
>
> lol...one of the most fun aspects of multiculturalism.

Only for evil scumbags like you (who don't have to experience it)

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 03:48:32 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 3:26:54 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 11:21:06 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> > On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 2:27:02 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> >
> > > "Rub the Right's nose in diversity"
> >
> > lol...one of the most fun aspects of multiculturalism.
>
> Only for evil scumbags like you (who don't have to experience it)

I don't think it is evil to rub a bigot's nose in multiculturalism. You are actually doing the bigot
a lot of good in the long run....it just happens to also be really fun to do. Win/win.

You aren't being objective because you're a terrified Islamophobe yourself, but imagine putting a
raging white Christian homophobe in a room with a bunch of gay people for some kind of social event,
and watching the homophobe squirm. You have to admit that would be funny to watch, yet at the same
time you'd be helping the homophobe to confront his own backward Christian bigotry.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 04:21:27 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 11:48:38 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> You aren't being objective because you're a terrified Islamophobe

Why would I want to live in an Islamised society? I don't even want to live with cultural marxist
pontificators like you

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:15:21 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 12:21:35 UTC, fffurken  wrote:

> Why would I want to live in an Islamised society?

lol ^ dodge noted

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:31:30 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 2:15:28 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 12:21:35 UTC, fffurken  wrote:
>
> > Why would I want to live in an Islamised society?
>
> lol ^ dodge noted

Ignoring idiotic questions is not a "dodge". Why are you asking me to speak for you?? My practice is
to ignore the most purely idiotic questions.

Of course, we weren't even talking about living in an "Islamised society", whatever the fuck you
think that is. We were talking about living in modern multicultural societies with Western-style
constitutions and centuries-long established rules of law. So your question was a weak attempt at a
low-IQ strawman. What a shocker.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:34:14 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 22:31:36 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 2:15:28 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 12:21:35 UTC, fffurken  wrote:
> >
> > > Why would I want to live in an Islamised society?
> >
> > lol ^ dodge noted
>
> Ignoring idiotic questions is not a "dodge". Why are you asking me to speak for you?? My practice
is to ignore the most purely idiotic questions.

lol Another dodge (of the same question)

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:40:03 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 22:31:36 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 2:15:28 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 12:21:35 UTC, fffurken  wrote:
> >
> > > Why would I want to live in an Islamised society?
> >
> > lol ^ dodge noted
>
> Ignoring idiotic questions is not a "dodge". Why are you asking me to speak for you?? My practice
is to ignore the most purely idiotic questions.

> Of course, we weren't even talking about living in an "Islamised society", whatever the fuck you
think that is. We were talking about living in modern multicultural societies with Western-style
constitutions and centuries-long established rules of law. So your question was a weak attempt at a
low-IQ strawman. What a shocker.

Btw, I'll give you an example of an Islamised society - one that is 100% Muslim. You of course think
that nothing would change if that happened in Canada, because muh constitution or something. lol You
really are a loon of the highest order.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:23:44 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 2:27:02 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8
>
> "Rub the Right's nose in diversity"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour...

> Anthony Charles Lynton Blair (born 6 May 1953) is a British politician who served as Prime
Minister of the United Kingdom from 2 May 1997 to 27 June 2007.

> Under the Crime and Disorder Act of 1998, the penalty of death for treason was abolished.

Ireland should do the same. With IQ albatrosses like you around it's neck it's the only way they can
increase the country-wide IQ.

From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:55:51 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 5:05:01 PM UTC-5, fffurken wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2 January 2018 03:43:39 UTC, popinjay  wrote:
> > I don't know if it's that good cough syrup I had, but I have been having vivid dreams for days
now.  I just woke up from an afternoon nap, and it was filled with nightmares.  Earlier, you may
have noticed I made comments to Retard Jerry about South Africa.  Well, I made the "mistake" after
that of watching several youtube videos about the plight of White people in South Africa, and how so
many have been slowly emigrating to England, New Zealand, and Australia, since the 90s, when the
Blacks (Communists) took over.  Notice that they are basically not coming here.  Of course, with
Obama as president, he didn't want them here.  He wants every other piece of riff raff in the world
to come here, but not innocent White people from South Africa, who are ultimately going to be
butchered.  The crime against and murders of White South Africans is reaching epidemic.  Naturally,
not such a big item on the nightly news.  As I commented earlier, what about the White people who
cannot afford to just up and relocate their entire lives to another land?  The poor ones.

> > I'm not going to describe my dream, suffice to say it was awful.  Dreams are dreams.
> >
> > One video I saw had young South Africans, White AND Black, holding hands and protesting against
the continued use of the Afrikaan language, kinda like these idiot libs in our country are taking
down all the statues of our history.  I feel strongly that, like libs anywhere, they don't know that
they are awaiting a slaughter.  They will be swallowed up by the very people they feel sorry for,
like the idiots in Europe who welcome every immigrant..

> > There are still over 4 million White people in South Africa.
>
> The white race is the only race with a death wish.
>
> It's worth mentioning that it's not the same in all of Europe, it's mostly Western and Northern
Europe. Eastern European countries haven't been infected with the poison of political correctness
and cultural marxism, in particular the Visegrad Group, with Hungary and Poland being staunch
opposition to Ayatollah Merkel's economic migrant "quotas". Other notable exceptions I would say are
Denmark and, as we discovered recently, Austria https://www..youtube.com/watch?v=jWWpQiijOaw

The fix is in on this one! Meghan Markle,Merkle

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 15:32:35 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 22:55:58 UTC, joeturn  wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 5:05:01 PM UTC-5, fffurken wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 2 January 2018 03:43:39 UTC, popinjay  wrote:
> > > I don't know if it's that good cough syrup I had, but I have been having vivid dreams for days
now.  I just woke up from an afternoon nap, and it was filled with nightmares.  Earlier, you may
have noticed I made comments to Retard Jerry about South Africa.  Well, I made the "mistake" after
that of watching several youtube videos about the plight of White people in South Africa, and how so
many have been slowly emigrating to England, New Zealand, and Australia, since the 90s, when the
Blacks (Communists) took over.  Notice that they are basically not coming here.  Of course, with
Obama as president, he didn't want them here.  He wants every other piece of riff raff in the world
to come here, but not innocent White people from South Africa, who are ultimately going to be
butchered.  The crime against and murders of White South Africans is reaching epidemic.  Naturally,
not such a big item on the nightly news.  As I commented earlier, what about the White people who
cannot afford to just up and relocate their entire lives to another land?  The poor ones.

> > > I'm not going to describe my dream, suffice to say it was awful.  Dreams are dreams.
> > >
> > > One video I saw had young South Africans, White AND Black, holding hands and protesting
against the continued use of the Afrikaan language, kinda like these idiot libs in our country are
taking down all the statues of our history.  I feel strongly that, like libs anywhere, they don't
know that they are awaiting a slaughter.  They will be swallowed up by the very people they feel
sorry for, like the idiots in Europe who welcome every immigrant.

> > > There are still over 4 million White people in South Africa.
> >
> > The white race is the only race with a death wish.
> >
> > It's worth mentioning that it's not the same in all of Europe, it's mostly Western and Northern
Europe. Eastern European countries haven't been infected with the poison of political correctness
and cultural marxism, in particular the Visegrad Group, with Hungary and Poland being staunch
opposition to Ayatollah Merkel's economic migrant "quotas". Other notable exceptions I would say are
Denmark and, as we discovered recently, Austria https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWWpQiijOaw

> The fix is in on this one! Meghan Markle,Merkle

I've never known a leftist to even speculate on the reason for the mass importation of alien
cultures to the West (dealt with at the beginning of that video).

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 01:47:14 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 7:43:39 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> I don't know if it's that good cough syrup I had, but I have been having vivid dreams for days
now.  I just woke up from an afternoon nap, and it was filled with nightmares.  Earlier, you may
have noticed I made comments to Retard Jerry about South Africa.  Well, I made the "mistake" after
that of watching several youtube videos about the plight of White people in South Africa, and how so
many have been slowly emigrating to England, New Zealand, and Australia, since the 90s, when the
Blacks (Communists) took over.  Notice that they are basically not coming here.  Of course, with
Obama as president, he didn't want them here.  He wants every other piece of riff raff in the world
to come here, but not innocent White people from South Africa, who are ultimately going to be
butchered.  The crime against and murders of White South Africans is reaching epidemic.  Naturally,
not such a big item on the nightly news.  As I commented earlier, what about the White people who
cannot afford to just up and relocate their entire lives to another land?  The poor ones.

> I'm not going to describe my dream, suffice to say it was awful.  Dreams are dreams.
>
> One video I saw had young South Africans, White AND Black, holding hands and protesting against
the continued use of the Afrikaan language, kinda like these idiot libs in our country are taking
down all the statues of our history.  I feel strongly that, like libs anywhere, they don't know that
they are awaiting a slaughter.  They will be swallowed up by the very people they feel sorry for,
like the idiots in Europe who welcome every immigrant.

> There are still over 4 million White people in South Africa.

The number of South African farm murders and attacks has been declining, not increasing.

'Farm murders and attacks between 1996-2007 & 2010-2016[18] South African Police Service statistics
Period 	Number of murders Number of reported attacks
1996/1997 	84 	433
1997/1998 	142 	490
1998/1999 	144 	827
1999/2000 	144 	823
2000/2001 	147 	908
2001/2002 	140 	1,069
2002/2003 	103 	903
2003/2004 	88 	773
2004/2005 	82 	694
2005/2006 	88 	636
2006/2007 	86 	794
2010/2011 	80 	532
2011/2012 	56 	523
2012/2013 	59 	566
2013/2014 	57 	517
2014/2015 	60 	490
2015/2016 	49 	446
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

It seems to me logical that their choices of emigration destinations would be determined more by
their historical affinity than anything else. A person of English or Dutch descent would could be
expected to choose to emigrate to the United Kingdom or Holland.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:24:29 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 1:47:21 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> [...]
> 1998/1999 	144 	827
> 1999/2000 	144 	823
> 2000/2001 	147 	908
> 2001/2002 	140 	1,069
> 2002/2003 	103 	903
> 2003/2004 	88 	773
> 2004/2005 	82 	694
> 2005/2006 	88 	636
> 2006/2007 	86 	794
> 2010/2011 	80 	532
> 2011/2012 	56 	523
> 2012/2013 	59 	566
> 2013/2014 	57 	517
> 2014/2015 	60 	490
> 2015/2016 	49 	446
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
>
> It seems to me logical that their choices of emigration destinations would be determined more by
their historical affinity than anything else. A person of English or Dutch descent would could be
expected to choose to emigrate to the United Kingdom or Holland.

So the number of farm murders (assuming EVERY murder was of a white farmer) divided by the given
number of white farmers, 4,000,000, produces .00001225.

This is 'epidemic' and 'slaughter'? The vivid dreams you're referring to, Paul, must be the YouTube
videos you watched.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:38:05 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:24:37 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

> So the number of farm murders (assuming EVERY murder was of a white farmer) divided by the given
number of white farmers, 4,000,000, produces .00001225.

> This is 'epidemic' and 'slaughter'? The vivid dreams you're referring to, Paul, >must be the
YouTube videos you watched.

Data doesn't matter...bigots like to frighten themselves with *anecdotes*. BOO!!

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:50:10 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:38:10 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

> Data doesn't matter...bigots like to frighten themselves with *anecdotes*.. BOO!!

Just to add to this for the more intelligent readers, every time you see firkin, Dutch, seymore or
any of the other low-IQ Islamophobes make an Islamophobic post, ask yourself if they are posting
DATA or ANECDOTES. Once you are paying attention, you will notice that 99% of it is ANECDOTES, which
of course prove nothing but the bigot's own lack of critical thinking ability.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:17:04 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 17:50:18 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:38:10 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
>
> > Data doesn't matter...bigots like to frighten themselves with *anecdotes*. BOO!!
>
> Just to add to this for the more intelligent readers, every time you see firkin, Dutch, seymore or
any of the other low-IQ Islamophobes make an Islamophobic post, ask yourself if they are posting
DATA or ANECDOTES. Once you are paying attention, you will notice that 99% of it is ANECDOTES, which
of course prove nothing but the bigot's own lack of critical thinking ability.

Dieversity incident in Ireland today -

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/01/03/report-one-dead-two-inju...

"Anecdotal"

From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Full headers:
From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 19:13:52 -0500
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:50:10 -0800 (PST), BillB<williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:38:10 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
>
>> Data doesn't matter...bigots like to frighten themselves with *anecdotes*. BOO!!
>
>Just to add to this for the more intelligent readers, every time you see firkin, Dutch, seymore or
any of the other low-IQ Islamophobes make an Islamophobic post, ask yourself if they are posting
DATA or ANECDOTES. Once you are paying attention, you will notice that 99% of it is ANECDOTES, which
of course prove nothing but the bigot's own lack of critical thinking ability.

So burning 1000 cars overnight is an antidote?

From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Full headers:
From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 19:17:49 -0500
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 19:13:52 -0500, Seymore4Head<no@none.invalid>
wrote:

>On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:50:10 -0800 (PST), BillB
><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:38:10 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
>>
>>> Data doesn't matter...bigots like to frighten themselves with *anecdotes*. BOO!!
>>
>>Just to add to this for the more intelligent readers, every time you see firkin, Dutch, seymore or
any of the other low-IQ Islamophobes make an Islamophobic post, ask yourself if they are posting
DATA or ANECDOTES. Once you are paying attention, you will notice that 99% of it is ANECDOTES, which
of course prove nothing but the bigot's own lack of critical thinking ability.

>So burning 1000 cars overnight is an antidote?
anecdote

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 16:33:09 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 4:19:11 PM UTC-8, Seymore4Head wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 19:13:52 -0500, Seymore4Head<no@none.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:50:10 -0800 (PST), BillB
> ><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>Just to add to this for the more intelligent readers, every time you see firkin, Dutch, seymore
or any of the other low-IQ Islamophobes make an Islamophobic post, ask yourself if they are posting
DATA or ANECDOTES. Once you are paying attention, you will notice that 99% of it is ANECDOTES, which
of course prove nothing but the bigot's own lack of critical thinking ability.

> >So burning 1000 cars overnight is an antidote?
> anecdote

Bwa-ha. That was funny 'seymore'.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 00:05:40 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Thursday, 4 January 2018 00:19:11 UTC, Seymore4Head  wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 19:13:52 -0500, Seymore4Head<no@none.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:50:10 -0800 (PST), BillB
> ><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>Just to add to this for the more intelligent readers, every time you see firkin, Dutch, seymore
or any of the other low-IQ Islamophobes make an Islamophobic post, ask yourself if they are posting
DATA or ANECDOTES. Once you are paying attention, you will notice that 99% of it is ANECDOTES, which
of course prove nothing but the bigot's own lack of critical thinking ability.

> >So burning 1000 cars overnight is an antidote?
> anecdote

lol.. A thousand of them

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 19:44:20 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:24:37 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

> > The number of South African farm murders and attacks has been declining, not increasing.
> >
> > 'Farm murders and attacks between 1996-2007 & 2010-2016[18] South African Police Service
statistics
> > Period 	Number of murders Number of reported attacks
> > 1996/1997 	84 	433
> > 1997/1998 	142 	490
> > 1998/1999 	144 	827
> > 1999/2000 	144 	823
> > 2000/2001 	147 	908
> > 2001/2002 	140 	1,069
> > 2002/2003 	103 	903
> > 2003/2004 	88 	773
> > 2004/2005 	82 	694
> > 2005/2006 	88 	636
> > 2006/2007 	86 	794
> > 2010/2011 	80 	532
> > 2011/2012 	56 	523
> > 2012/2013 	59 	566
> > 2013/2014 	57 	517
> > 2014/2015 	60 	490
> > 2015/2016 	49 	446
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
> >
> > It seems to me logical that their choices of emigration destinations would be determined more by
their historical affinity than anything else. A person of English or Dutch descent would could be
expected to choose to emigrate to the United Kingdom or Holland.

> So the number of farm murders (assuming EVERY murder was of a white farmer) divided by the given
number of white farmers, 4,000,000, produces .00001225.

> This is 'epidemic' and 'slaughter'? The vivid dreams you're referring to, Paul, must be the
YouTube videos you watched.

Maybe the murder numbers are going down because they're running out of White people to murder.  Ever
think of that?

They're fucked.  They're going to have their land taken from them, and they're going to be killed if
they can't get out of there.  Just like Rhodesia.  It just took a little longer to get to this stage
than did Rhodesia, because SA is a huge modern 1st world nation.  It's not going to be pretty.  And
as I mentioned, what will happen to the poor White people who cannot afford to escape?

From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 21:01:52 -0800
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 19:44:20 -0800 (PST), popinjay<paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:24:37 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
>

>> > The number of South African farm murders and attacks has been declining, not increasing.
>> >
>> > 'Farm murders and attacks between 1996-2007 & 2010-2016[18] South African Police Service
statistics
>> > Period 	Number of murders Number of reported attacks
>> > 1996/1997 	84 	433
>> > 1997/1998 	142 	490
>> > 1998/1999 	144 	827
>> > 1999/2000 	144 	823
>> > 2000/2001 	147 	908
>> > 2001/2002 	140 	1,069
>> > 2002/2003 	103 	903
>> > 2003/2004 	88 	773
>> > 2004/2005 	82 	694
>> > 2005/2006 	88 	636
>> > 2006/2007 	86 	794
>> > 2010/2011 	80 	532
>> > 2011/2012 	56 	523
>> > 2012/2013 	59 	566
>> > 2013/2014 	57 	517
>> > 2014/2015 	60 	490
>> > 2015/2016 	49 	446
>> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
>> >
>> > It seems to me logical that their choices of emigration destinations would be determined more
by their historical affinity than anything else. A person of English or Dutch descent would could be
expected to choose to emigrate to the United Kingdom or Holland.

>> So the number of farm murders (assuming EVERY murder was of a white farmer) divided by the given
number of white farmers, 4,000,000, produces .00001225.

>> This is 'epidemic' and 'slaughter'? The vivid dreams you're referring to, Paul, must be the
YouTube videos you watched.

>Maybe the murder numbers are going down because they're running out of White people to murder.
Ever think of that?

>They're fucked.  They're going to have their land taken from them, and they're going to be killed
if they can't get out of there.  Just like Rhodesia.  It just took a little longer to get to this
stage than did Rhodesia, because SA is a huge modern 1st world nation.  It's not going to be pretty.
 And as I mentioned, what will happen to the poor White people who cannot afford to escape?

Where the fuck did he get a number of white farmers at 4 million? The
common guess at the total number of white farmers is 30,000. WTF is he
talking about? And that's half what it was 20 years ago, so you're
right, they're running out of victims.

Then again, it is South Africa. It's a bit out of control in those
parts.

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 06:37:16 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:02:04 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:

> Where the fuck did he get a number of white farmers at 4 million? The
> common guess at the total number of white farmers is 30,000. WTF is he
> talking about? And that's half what it was 20 years ago, so you're
> right, they're running out of victims.
>
> Then again, it is South Africa. It's a bit out of control in those
> parts.

This has been a long time goal of the communists, to take over South Africa..  For one thing, it was
a prosperous nation, 1st world.  And, it used to be an anti-communist government.  They fought
against the communists in neighboring countries, and they used to kick ass too.  All these years
Nelson Mandela was the darling of the western liberals and only people who had a brain knew that he
was a hard core communist, until the day he died he held key membership in the South African
Communist Party.  Well now the goal is in sight.  1994 they took over, it is getting worse and
worse.  The new leaders openly proclaim the goal is to take the Whites' land withOUT compensation,
and they urge White people to be killed without prosecution of the murderers.

Those White people have been there over 400 years and were establishing the homeland about the same
time Europeans were settling North America, so our history is quite similar.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 07:22:06 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 6:37:22 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:02:04 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
>

> > Where the fuck did he get a number of white farmers at 4 million? The
> > common guess at the total number of white farmers is 30,000. WTF is he
> > talking about? And that's half what it was 20 years ago, so you're
> > right, they're running out of victims.
> >
> > Then again, it is South Africa. It's a bit out of control in those
> > parts.
>

> This has been a long time goal of the communists, to take over South Africa.  For one thing, it
was a prosperous nation, 1st world.  And, it used to be an anti-communist government.  They fought
against the communists in neighboring countries, and they used to kick ass too.  All these years
Nelson Mandela was the darling of the western liberals and only people who had a brain knew that he
was a hard core communist, until the day he died he held key membership in the South African
Communist Party.  Well now the goal is in sight.  1994 they took over, it is getting worse and
worse.  The new leaders openly proclaim the goal is to take the Whites' land withOUT compensation,
and they urge White people to be killed without prosecution of the murderers.

> Those White people have been there over 400 years and were establishing the homeland about the
same time Europeans were settling North America, so our >history is quite similar.

How were black people treated under apartheid? How well did the economic system address the income
inequality between blacks and whites?

"Apartheid (South African English pronunciation: /əˈpɑːrteɪd/; Afrikaans: [aˈpartɦəit], lit.
"separateness") was a system of institutionalised racial segregation and discrimination in South
Africa between 1948 and 1991.[1] Broadly speaking, apartheid was delineated into petty apartheid,
which entailed the segregation of public facilities and social events, and grand apartheid, which
dictated housing and employment opportunities by race."

There is this unmistakable recurring theme throughout history in which the mistreatment and abuse of
others (usually perpetrated by white people in the modern era) comes back to bite them, hard.
Payback is a bitch, and the best way to avoid it is to not treat people like shit in the first
place. Well, we missed the boat on that one, but we *don't even try* to make amends (except on the
most comically superficial levels). There will be a price to pay for the neglect to even attempt
make things right. There is always a price.

That's why I stopped being white. I saw the writing on the wall. I don't want any part of it, and I
make no excuses for what my racist ancestors have done. It would be hard to argue against the
justice in confiscating and redistributing all their ill-gotten gains, even from those who have
inherited it through little malfeasance of their own. Such disgorgement of illicit profit has been a
tenet of our own legal systems for centuries.

Forget about South Africa...the tide is also going to turn in the US someday, and when it does, it's
not going to be pretty. I view this Trump presidency as one of the last orgies for white supremacy.
It's very temporary, and it's just making matters worse for whites in the long term. The
demographics don't lie.

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 07:56:10 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 7:22:14 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

> How were black people treated under apartheid? How well did the economic system address the income
inequality between blacks and whites?

Get fucked, Bill.  It was separate development, not slavery.  Blacks came TO South Africa, for
opportunity, just like Mexicans come to the United States, seeking a better life.  And, the Whites
were there FIRST!  It's THEIR country.

Either way, their country has been lost to the communists.  It's not going to go back.  My concern
is what is to happen to the Whites.  They ARE being murdered, at an alarming rate, and it is going
to get worse, according to the LEADERS of the country.  Their PRESIDENT is calling for murder of the
Whites and stealing of their land without compensation.

How many poor White South Africans has Canada taken in?

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 10:47:14 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 7:56:18 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

> Get fucked, Bill.  It was separate development, not slavery.

As I said, payback's a bitch.

> And, the Whites were there FIRST!  It's THEIR country.

No, they were not. Ever heard of the Battle of Blood River? They say so many Zulus were slaughtered
by the white invaders that the river ran red with Zulu blood.

> How many poor White South Africans has Canada taken in?

I'm sorry...this is so embarrassing...I don't have that data off the top of my head. Honestly, I
don't think the poor whites have much to worry about. It's the one's with all the ill-gotten gains
that really have to watch their backs.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 11:26:38 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 7:56:18 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 7:22:14 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
>

> > How were black people treated under apartheid? How well did the economic system address the
income inequality between blacks and whites?

> Get fucked, Bill.  It was separate development, not slavery.  Blacks came TO South Africa, for
opportunity, just like Mexicans come to the United States, seeking a better life.  And, the Whites
were there FIRST!  It's THEIR country.

That's a myth. The African people were there long before. They had to be crushed militarily and
their land stolen:

'In 1652, a century and a half after the discovery of the Cape sea route, Jan van Riebeeck
established a victualing station at the Cape of Good Hope, at what would become Cape Town, on behalf
of the Dutch East India Company.[34][35] In time, the Cape become home to a large population of
"vrijlieden", also known as "vrijburgers" (free citizens), former Company employees who stayed in
Dutch territories overseas after serving their contracts.[35] Dutch traders also imported thousands
of slaves to the fledgling colony from Indonesia, Madagascar, and parts of eastern Africa.[36] Some
of the earliest mixed race communities in the country were later formed through unions between
vrijburgers, their slaves, and various indigenous peoples.[37] This led to the development of a new
ethnic group, the Cape Coloureds, most of whom adopted the Dutch language and Christian faith.[37]

The eastward expansion of Dutch colonists ushered in a series of wars with the southwesterly
migrating Xhosa tribe, as both sides competed for the pastureland necessary to graze their cattle
near the Great Fish River.[38] Vrijburgers who became independent farmers on the frontier were known
as Boers, with some adopting semi-nomadic lifestyles being denoted as trekboers.[38] The Boers
formed loose militias, which they termed commandos, and forged alliances with Khoisan groups to
repel Xhosa raids.[38] Both sides launched bloody but inconclusive offensives, and sporadic
violence, often accompanied by livestock theft, remained common for several decades.[38]

British colonisation
Great Britain occupied Cape Town between 1795 and 1803 to prevent it from falling under the control
of the French First Republic, which had invaded the Low Countries.[38] Despite briefly returning to
Dutch rule under the Batavian Republic in 1803, the Cape was occupied again by the British in
1806.[39] Following the end of the Napoleonic Wars, it was formally ceded to Great Britain and
became an integral part of the British Empire.[40] British immigration to South Africa began around
1818, subsequently culminating in the arrival of the 1820 Settlers.[40] The new colonists were
induced to settle for a variety of reasons, namely to increase the size of the European workforce
and to bolster frontier regions against Xhosa incursions.[40]
Depiction of a Zulu attack on a Boer camp in February 1838

In the first two decades of the 19th century, the Zulu people grew in power and expanded their
territory under their leader, Shaka.[41] Shaka's warfare led indirectly to the Mfecane ("crushing")
that devastated and depopulated the inland plateau in the early 1820s.[42][43] An offshoot of the
Zulu, the Matabele people created a larger empire that included large parts of the highveld under
their king Mzilikazi.

During the early 1800s, many Dutch settlers departed from the Cape Colony, where they had been
subjected to British control. They migrated to the future Natal, Orange Free State, and Transvaal
regions. The Boers founded the Boer Republics: the South African Republic (now Gauteng, Limpopo,
Mpumalanga and North West provinces) and the Orange Free State (Free State).

The discovery of diamonds in 1867 and gold in 1884 in the interior started the Mineral Revolution
and increased economic growth and immigration. This intensified British efforts to gain control over
the indigenous peoples. The struggle to control these important economic resources was a factor in
relations between Europeans and the indigenous population and also between the Boers and the
British.[44]

The Anglo-Zulu War was fought in 1879 between the British Empire and the Zulu Kingdom. Following
Lord Carnarvon's successful introduction of federation in Canada, it was thought that similar
political effort, coupled with military campaigns, might succeed with the African kingdoms, tribal
areas and Boer republics in South Africa. In 1874, Sir Henry Bartle Frere was sent to South Africa
as High Commissioner for the British Empire to bring such plans into being. Among the obstacles were
the presence of the independent states of the South African Republic and the Kingdom of Zululand and
its army. The Zulu nation spectacularly defeated the British at the Battle of Isandlwana. Eventually
though the war was lost resulting in the end of the Zulu nation's independence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa#Bantu_expansion

Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 14:29:59 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 7:56:18 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

>It was separate development, not slavery.

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-life-was-like-in-south-africa-d...

I don't understand how you can claim to be a Christian, yet so openly support so many forms of evil.
I guess that is just part of your shtick.

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 18:11:15 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 2:30:06 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

> I don't understand how you can claim to be a Christian, yet so openly support so many forms of
evil. I guess that is just part of your shtick.

There was nothing evil, nor wrong, with Apartheid.  Forcing an end to Apartheid is what's fucked up.
 Blacks will ultimately miss Apartheid someday.  Anyway, this post was for Fffurken, not you, so
fuck off.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 18:24:47 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 6:11:19 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

> There was nothing evil, nor wrong, with Apartheid.

Well, there are the consequences you are crying about now. There's that.

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 19:13:49 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 6:24:51 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 6:11:19 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
>
> > There was nothing evil, nor wrong, with Apartheid.
>
> Well, there are the consequences you are crying about now. There's that.

No, I don't think so, assbite.  This is part of the worldwide communist plan to take over the whole
world, just like any other part of the world.  I told you this was for Fffurken, not you, so stay
out of it.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 07:58:28 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Thursday, 4 January 2018 15:22:14 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> the tide is also going to turn in the US someday, and when it does, it's not going to be pretty.

So your strategy is to be a pretend spearchucker, rather than a communist, when the tide turns? lol
What a fucking dumbass.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 08:06:30 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Thursday, 4 January 2018 15:58:33 UTC, fffurken  wrote:
> On Thursday, 4 January 2018 15:22:14 UTC, BillB  wrote:
>
> > the tide is also going to turn in the US someday, and when it does, it's not going to be pretty.
>
> So your strategy is to be a pretend spearchucker, rather than a communist, when the tide turns?
lol What a fucking dumbass.

PS. Communists will be liquidated first, and your name is already on the list.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 11:31:18 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 7:58:33 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Thursday, 4 January 2018 15:22:14 UTC, BillB  wrote:
>
> > the tide is also going to turn in the US someday, and when it does, it's not going to be pretty.
>
> So your strategy is to be a pretend spearchucker, rather than a communist, when the tide turns?
lol What a fucking dumbass.

The stupid people at RGP should get together and elect a permanent representative to introduce
stupid into every thread. It makes sense to delegate that since stupid is stupid regardless of the
individual wording. You would, of course, be the leading candidate.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 13:15:15 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 11:31:23 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 7:58:33 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> > On Thursday, 4 January 2018 15:22:14 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> >
> > > the tide is also going to turn in the US someday, and when it does, it's not going to be
pretty.

> > So your strategy is to be a pretend spearchucker, rather than a communist, when the tide turns?
lol What a fucking dumbass.

> The stupid people at RGP should get together and elect a permanent representative to introduce
stupid into every thread. It makes sense to delegate that since stupid is stupid regardless of the
individual wording. You would, of course, be the leading candidate.

Yea, but this is representative of the administration itself. People that know they’re wrong, but
refuse to admit it (like my thread demands). The latest revelations in the book just out where Steve
Bannon bravely points out treason. The desperate Republicans attempting to besmirch the FBI – the
most respected investigative authority in the world. Republicans that have already said they’d not
seek reelection. Desperate moves being made by House members to cover their own miserable asses.

They press, press these people for answer, yet continue to get no responses, just like you and I get
here. They’re wrong, they know they’re wrong and like the guy said at the famous McCarthy
hearings, “Have you no shame?”

Where have we seen, here or in our government, a person stand and admit they were wrong? Pride leads
to arrogance and destruction. It comes before the fall..

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 10:48:48 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:02:04 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 19:44:20 -0800 (PST), popinjay
><paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

by their historical affinity than anything else. A person of English or Dutch descent would could be
expected to choose to emigrate to the United Kingdom or Holland.

> >> So the number of farm murders (assuming EVERY murder was of a white farmer) divided by the
given number of white farmers, 4,000,000, produces .00001225.

> >> This is 'epidemic' and 'slaughter'? The vivid dreams you're referring to, Paul, must be the
YouTube videos you watched.

> >Maybe the murder numbers are going down because they're running out of White people to murder.
Ever think of that?

> >They're fucked.  They're going to have their land taken from them, and they're going to be killed
if they can't get out of there.  Just like Rhodesia.  It just took a little longer to get to this
stage than did Rhodesia, because SA is a huge modern 1st world nation.  It's not going to be pretty.
 And as I mentioned, what will happen to the poor White people who cannot afford to escape?

> Where the fuck did he get a number of white farmers at 4 million?

From Paul: 'There are still over 4 million White people in South Africa.'

Try reading the thread. Does black on white racism only apply to white farmers? You have a long row
to hoe if you're looking for ways to boost .00001225 to 'epidemic' and 'slaughter'. So much more so
because according to a 2003 police committee of inquiry into farm attacks 38.4% of farm attack
victims were non-white.

And why are white South Africans returning home if it's as bad as claimed?

'Why white South Africans are coming home
'340,000 have come home in the last decade.'
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27252307

The
> common guess at the total number of white farmers is 30,000. WTF is he
> talking about? And that's half what it was 20 years ago, so you're
> right, they're running out of victims.

'Where the fuck' did you get 30,000? Go ahead- get busy and try to find a duplicate reference that
isn't 'Daily Stormer' or 'American Renaissance'.

> Then again, it is South Africa. It's a bit out of control in those
> parts.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 11:17:51 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 10:48:52 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

> And why are white South Africans returning home if it's as bad as claimed?

"The latest police figures for 2016/17 show that there were 457 attacks on smallholdings and farms,
with 74 people murdered."

That's like a bad weekend in Chicago, right? The consensus among experts is that the real driver
behind these opportunistic farm attacks is poverty. Robbery is usually the primary motive.
Unfortunately, during these robberies the rage from centuries of white oppression often ends up
manifesting itself in the form of extreme and gruesome violence. It's quite frightening.

If you look at the income statistics in South Africa, even today the average income of white
families is more than five times that of blacks. They've had how long to solve this race-based
income inequality problem? As usual, racism and income inequality are at the root of serious social
problems. You almost have to gouge your own eyes out to not be able to see this pattern repeating
itself all over the world.

Next <
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 10:17:02 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 7:44:28 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 9:24:37 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
>

> > > The number of South African farm murders and attacks has been declining, not increasing.
> > >
> > > 'Farm murders and attacks between 1996-2007 & 2010-2016[18] South African Police Service
statistics
> > > Period 	Number of murders Number of reported attacks
> > > 1996/1997 	84 	433
> > > 1997/1998 	142 	490
> > > 1998/1999 	144 	827
> > > 1999/2000 	144 	823
> > > 2000/2001 	147 	908
> > > 2001/2002 	140 	1,069
> > > 2002/2003 	103 	903
> > > 2003/2004 	88 	773
> > > 2004/2005 	82 	694
> > > 2005/2006 	88 	636
> > > 2006/2007 	86 	794
> > > 2010/2011 	80 	532
> > > 2011/2012 	56 	523
> > > 2012/2013 	59 	566
> > > 2013/2014 	57 	517
> > > 2014/2015 	60 	490
> > > 2015/2016 	49 	446
> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
> > >
> > > It seems to me logical that their choices of emigration destinations would be determined more
by their historical affinity than anything else. A person of English or Dutch descent would could be
expected to choose to emigrate to the United Kingdom or Holland.

> > So the number of farm murders (assuming EVERY murder was of a white farmer) divided by the given
number of white farmers, 4,000,000, produces .00001225.

> > This is 'epidemic' and 'slaughter'? The vivid dreams you're referring to, Paul, must be the
YouTube videos you watched.

> Maybe the murder numbers are going down because they're running out of White people to murder.
Ever think of that?

> They're fucked.  They're going to have their land taken from them, and they're going to be killed
if they can't get out of there.  Just like Rhodesia.  It just took a little longer to get to this
stage than did Rhodesia, because SA is a huge modern 1st world nation.  It's not going to be pretty.
 And as I mentioned, what will happen to the poor White people who cannot afford to escape?

4,000,000 people can't be that difficult to find.