> Prev
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Has 'dutch' missed out on nuking ALL Muslims?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 10:24:13 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
'dutch':  'Forcing women to wear that garment is symbolic of extreme curtailing of human rights
which is symbolic of groups like The Islamic State. Groups like that must be destroyed. I sincerely
hope the west (Trump) doesn't finally nuke the whole area.'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/zUAPI3dxhdY/NEYN-...

Now that 'dutch' can no longer utilize the operationally exterminated (by MUSLIMS) so-called
'Islamic State' as representative of ALL Muslims does that mean 'the West' will no longer 'finally
nuke the whole area'? I think there's still hope (subconscious or not) for 'dutch's' implication.
Surely another flimsy excuse can be found other than the flimsy excuse that Muslim women in some
countries are required to wear a headscarf.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Has 'risky biz' completely lost his mind?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 13:18:42 -0800
On 2/1/2018 10:24 AM, risky biz wrote:
[snip strawman]

Instead of indulging in more of these hate-filled rants can you join me
today in celebrating the brave women of Iran standing up against their
oppressors? C'mon risky, look at these women. I'll bet some of them
can't remember the last time they felt the sun and wind in their hair.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/middleeast/iran-hijab-protests-vida-m...

It's joyous, it's enough to make you well up, if you have a love of freedom.

Oh, I forgot, that leaves you out..

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 00:55:40 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/1/2018 10:24 AM, risky biz wrote:
> [snip strawman]
>
> Instead of indulging in more of these hate-filled rants can you join me
> today in celebrating the brave women of Iran standing up against their
> oppressors? C'mon risky, look at these women. I'll bet some of them
> can't remember the last time they felt the sun and wind in their hair.
> https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/middleeast/iran-hijab-protests-vida-m...
>
> It's joyous, it's enough to make you well up, if you have a love of freedom.
>
> Oh, I forgot, that leaves you out..

Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'. Those are the same women you were
supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally nuke'. Question is- how did the idea
of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't seen anyone else speculating that the
Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:05:10 -0800
On 2/2/2018 12:55 AM, risky biz wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>> On 2/1/2018 10:24 AM, risky biz wrote:
>> [snip strawman]
>>
>> Instead of indulging in more of these hate-filled rants can you join me
>> today in celebrating the brave women of Iran standing up against their
>> oppressors? C'mon risky, look at these women. I'll bet some of them
>> can't remember the last time they felt the sun and wind in their hair.
>> https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/middleeast/iran-hijab-protests-vida-m...
>>
>> It's joyous, it's enough to make you well up, if you have a love of freedom.
>>
>> Oh, I forgot, that leaves you out..
>
> Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'.

Still not a word of support or encouragement for those brave women. You
don't care about their struggle. Your rabid focus on smearing me has
taken your whole attention.

> Those are the same women you were supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally
nuke'. Question is- how did the idea of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't
seen anyone else speculating that the Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

Take a peek at who is sitting in your Whitehouse with a really big red
button on his desk aiming reckless threats at the world. Now that Isis
has been routed it is less likely, but at the time I feared it could
happen.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:20:37 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:05:18 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/2/2018 12:55 AM, risky biz wrote:
> > On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> >> On 2/1/2018 10:24 AM, risky biz wrote:
> >> [snip strawman]
> >>
> >> Instead of indulging in more of these hate-filled rants can you join me
> >> today in celebrating the brave women of Iran standing up against their
> >> oppressors? C'mon risky, look at these women. I'll bet some of them
> >> can't remember the last time they felt the sun and wind in their hair.
> >> https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/middleeast/iran-hijab-protests-vida-m...
> >>
> >> It's joyous, it's enough to make you well up, if you have a love of freedom.
> >>
> >> Oh, I forgot, that leaves you out..
> >
> > Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'.
>
> Still not a word of support or encouragement for those brave women. You
> don't care about their struggle. Your rabid focus on smearing me has
> taken your whole attention.

I don't have to smear you. Your own words do quite a good job of that all by themselves. Which
words, BTW, are the primary content of my original post.. It's understandable why you can do nothing
more than lamely try to change the subject.

> > Those are the same women you were supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally
nuke'. Question is- how did the idea of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't
seen anyone else speculating that the Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

> Take a peek at who is sitting in your Whitehouse with a really big red
> button on his desk aiming reckless threats at the world. Now that Isis
> has been routed it is less likely, but at the time I feared it could
> happen.

Hoped, you mean. It was pretty damned obvious.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:30:27 -0800
On 2/2/2018 1:20 AM, risky biz wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:05:18 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

>>> Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'.
>>
>> Still not a word of support or encouragement for those brave women. You
>> don't care about their struggle. Your rabid focus on smearing me has
>> taken your whole attention.
>
> I don't have to smear you. Your own words do quite a good job of that all by themselves. Which
words, BTW, are the primary content of my original post.

'cause that doesn't demonstrate your obsession with me at all.. You
don't start thread after thread with my name in it or anything..

 >It's understandable why you can do nothing more than lamely try to
change the subject.

There's a subject? Oh yeah, your obsession with me. How could I forget?

>>> Those are the same women you were supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally
nuke'. Question is- how did the idea of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't
seen anyone else speculating that the Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

>> Take a peek at who is sitting in your Whitehouse with a really big red
>> button on his desk aiming reckless threats at the world. Now that Isis
>> has been routed it is less likely, but at the time I feared it could
>> happen.
>
> Hoped, you mean. It was pretty damned obvious.

Of course, because when I said I hope Trump doesn't nuke the middle east
it's really obvious I mean I hope he does. gotcha

That's all folks! Looney Tunes time is over.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!weretis.net!feeder4.news.weretis.net!border2.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!i22no5905265qta.1!news-out.google.com!e39ni1927qtk.1!nntp.google.com!i22no5905261qta.1!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:25:27 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:05:18 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

Oh, yeah, I forgot. Yes, definitely. Anyone who quotes your creepy, hypocritical comments which
reveal that you are anything but civilized must clearly be losing their mind.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:32:14 -0800
On 2/2/2018 1:25 AM, risky biz wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:05:18 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>
> Oh, yeah, I forgot. Yes, definitely. Anyone who quotes your creepy, hypocritical comments which
reveal that you are anything but civilized must clearly be losing their mind.

You really sound civilized.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 10:33:00 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:32:18 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/2/2018 1:25 AM, risky biz wrote:
> > On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:05:18 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> >
> > Oh, yeah, I forgot. Yes, definitely. Anyone who quotes your creepy, hypocritical comments which
reveal that you are anything but civilized must clearly be losing their mind.

> You really sound civilized.

'I sincerely hope the west (Trump) doesn't finally nuke the whole area.'

Sounds really sincere. Where did you get the idea that 'the West' is going to nuke the entire Muslim
world? Did you see someone speculating such a concept or is it entirely a product of your own mind
which you felt should be entered into public discourse?

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 10:57:43 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 10:33:07 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

> 'I sincerely hope the west (Trump) doesn't finally nuke the whole area.'
>
> Sounds really sincere. Where did you get the idea that 'the West' is going to nuke the entire
Muslim world? Did you see someone speculating such a concept or is it entirely a product of your own
mind which you felt should be entered into public discourse?

Notice the use of the word "finally", the implication being that it's long overdue.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:01:02 -0800
On 2/2/2018 10:57 AM, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 10:33:07 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
>
>> 'I sincerely hope the west (Trump) doesn't finally nuke the whole area.'
>>
>> Sounds really sincere. Where did you get the idea that 'the West' is going to nuke the entire
Muslim world? Did you see someone speculating such a concept or is it entirely a product of your own
mind which you felt should be entered into public discourse?

> Notice the use of the word "finally", the implication being that it's long overdue.

You've never heard that meme? Which rock do you live under?
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/12/16/1460778/-To-Hell-With-Ca...

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 11:58:07 -0800
On 2/2/2018 10:33 AM, risky biz wrote:
> Where did you get the idea that 'the West' is going to nuke the entire Muslim world?

June 2017
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-could-drop-a-nucle...

And since when does hoping something doesn't happen equal hoping it does
happen? Does hoping it does happen equal hoping it doesn't?

Christ almighty, listen to yourself.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:03:57 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:58:12 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/2/2018 10:33 AM, risky biz wrote:
> > Where did you get the idea that 'the West' is going to nuke the entire Muslim world?
>
> June 2017

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-could-drop-a-nucle...

> And since when does hoping something doesn't happen equal hoping it does
> happen? Does hoping it does happen equal hoping it doesn't?
>
> Christ almighty, listen to yourself.

It certainly sounded like you were being sarcastic with the word "finally" in there. I mean, you are
terrified Muslims are going to take over the world and enslave us all with Sharia law ("it could
happen" -- Dutch), so isn't preemptive mass genocide the most logical solution? Based on everything
you post, if Muslims were wiped off the face of the Earth you'd be doing a happy dance. This is your
self-preservation we're talking about!

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 13:19:59 -0800
On 2/2/2018 12:03 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:58:12 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>> On 2/2/2018 10:33 AM, risky biz wrote:
>>> Where did you get the idea that 'the West' is going to nuke the entire Muslim world?
>>
>> June 2017

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-could-drop-a-nucle...

>> And since when does hoping something doesn't happen equal hoping it does
>> happen? Does hoping it does happen equal hoping it doesn't?
>>
>> Christ almighty, listen to yourself.
>
> It certainly sounded like you were being sarcastic with the word "finally" in there. I mean, you
are terrified Muslims are going to take over the world and enslave us all with Sharia law ("it could
happen" -- Dutch), so isn't preemptive mass genocide the most logical solution? Based on everything
you post, if Muslims were wiped off the face of the Earth you'd be doing a happy dance. This is your
self-preservation we're talking about!

You've completely lost your mind.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 13:46:10 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:20:05 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/2/2018 12:03 PM, BillB wrote:
> >>
> >> June 2017

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-could-drop-a-nucle...

> >> And since when does hoping something doesn't happen equal hoping it does
> >> happen? Does hoping it does happen equal hoping it doesn't?
> >>
> >> Christ almighty, listen to yourself.
> >
> > It certainly sounded like you were being sarcastic with the word "finally" in there. I mean, you
are terrified Muslims are going to take over the world and enslave us all with Sharia law ("it could
happen" -- Dutch), so isn't preemptive mass genocide the most logical solution? Based on everything
you post, if Muslims were wiped off the face of the Earth you'd be doing a happy dance. This is your
self-preservation we're talking about!

> You've completely lost your mind.

I haven't lost my mind. The sort of dialogue you engage in is always the first stage of genocide
(demonize the target group. make them a threat!) There are many obvious historical examples, and it
always starts with useful idiots like you helping to spread the hate.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 13:49:36 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Friday, 2 February 2018 21:46:14 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:20:05 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-could-drop-a-nucle...

> > > It certainly sounded like you were being sarcastic with the word "finally" in there. I mean,
you are terrified Muslims are going to take over the world and enslave us all with Sharia law ("it
could happen" -- Dutch), so isn't preemptive mass genocide the most logical solution? Based on
everything you post, if Muslims were wiped off the face of the Earth you'd be doing a happy dance.
This is your self-preservation we're talking about!

> > You've completely lost your mind.
>
> I haven't lost my mind. The sort of dialogue you engage in is always the first stage of genocide
(demonize the target group. make them a threat!) There are many obvious historical examples, and it
always starts with useful idiots like you helping to spread the hate.

"We're fighting Nazis"

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<f0e2e47c-b5ce-4ce3-a71e-6ab34af86bca@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:15:49 -0800
On 2/2/2018 1:46 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:20:05 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-could-drop-a-nucle...

>>> It certainly sounded like you were being sarcastic with the word "finally" in there. I mean, you
are terrified Muslims are going to take over the world and enslave us all with Sharia law ("it could
happen" -- Dutch), so isn't preemptive mass genocide the most logical solution? Based on everything
you post, if Muslims were wiped off the face of the Earth you'd be doing a happy dance. This is your
self-preservation we're talking about!

>> You've completely lost your mind.
>
> I haven't lost my mind. The sort of dialogue you engage in is always the first stage of genocide
(demonize the target group. make them a threat!) There are many obvious historical examples, and it
always starts with useful idiots like you helping to spread the hate.

Fascists like you are the precursor to the demonizing, ostracizing, and
imprisoning of people who fail to comply with politically approved
opinions. There are plenty of examples of that, historical and current.

Also, you're a hypocrite. You have said worse things about conservative
Christian fundamentalists (although not their Muslim equivalents) than I
have ever said about Muslims.

Finally, it is at the same time telling and ludicrous that you would
dare to suggest that I advocate genocide. I'd be offended if I took you
the slightest bit seriously.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:26:18 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:15:53 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/2/2018 1:46 PM, BillB wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-could-drop-a-nucle...

you are terrified Muslims are going to take over the world and enslave us all with Sharia law ("it
could happen" -- Dutch), so isn't preemptive mass genocide the most logical solution? Based on
everything you post, if Muslims were wiped off the face of the Earth you'd be doing a happy dance.
This is your self-preservation we're talking about!

> >> You've completely lost your mind.
> >
> > I haven't lost my mind. The sort of dialogue you engage in is always the first stage of genocide
(demonize the target group. make them a threat!) There are many obvious historical examples, and it
always starts with useful idiots like you helping to spread the hate.

> Fascists like you are the precursor to the demonizing, ostracizing, and
> imprisoning of people who fail to comply with politically approved
> opinions. There are plenty of examples of that, historical and current.
>
> Also, you're a hypocrite. You have said worse things about conservative
> Christian fundamentalists (although not their Muslim equivalents) than I
> have ever said about Muslims.
>
> Finally, it is at the same time telling and ludicrous that you would
> dare to suggest that I advocate genocide. I'd be offended if I took you
> the slightest bit seriously.

Well, maybe genocide isn't *exactly* the right word. In your mind it would be more like legitimate
self-defense, right? You fear Muslims are going to take over Canada and enslave us with Sharia law
("it could happen" -- Dutch), so you would only be defending your country and family, right? How do
you think people like you will be dealt with once Sharia law is imposed? Haven't you mocked and
desecrated and blasphemed the Prophet? They'll kill you and your family. If those are your real
beliefs (phobias), I can't blame you for advocating genocide. It's perfectly sensible.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<f0e2e47c-b5ce-4ce3-a71e-6ab34af86bca@googlegroups.com>
<qq5dC.1356$s_2.444@fx42.iad>
<8d7ee170-9975-447f-a6c8-01eba3f05c07@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:40:43 -0800
On 2/2/2018 2:26 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:15:53 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-could-drop-a-nucle...

you are terrified Muslims are going to take over the world and enslave us all with Sharia law ("it
could happen" -- Dutch), so isn't preemptive mass genocide the most logical solution? Based on
everything you post, if Muslims were wiped off the face of the Earth you'd be doing a happy dance.
This is your self-preservation we're talking about!

>>> I haven't lost my mind. The sort of dialogue you engage in is always the first stage of genocide
(demonize the target group. make them a threat!) There are many obvious historical examples, and it
always starts with useful idiots like you helping to spread the hate.

>> Fascists like you are the precursor to the demonizing, ostracizing, and
>> imprisoning of people who fail to comply with politically approved
>> opinions. There are plenty of examples of that, historical and current.
>>
>> Also, you're a hypocrite. You have said worse things about conservative
>> Christian fundamentalists (although not their Muslim equivalents) than I
>> have ever said about Muslims.
>>
>> Finally, it is at the same time telling and ludicrous that you would
>> dare to suggest that I advocate genocide. I'd be offended if I took you
>> the slightest bit seriously.
>
> Well, maybe genocide isn't *exactly* the right word. In your mind it would be more like legitimate
self-defense, right? You fear Muslims are going to take over Canada and enslave us with Sharia law
("it could happen" -- Dutch), so you would only be defending your country and family, right? How do
you think people like you will be dealt with once Sharia law is imposed? Haven't you mocked and
desecrated and blasphemed the Prophet? They'll kill you and your family. If those are your real
beliefs (phobias), I can't blame you for advocating genocide. It's perfectly sensible.

So just ignore what I say and repeat the same nonsense, that's the plan?

Anyone who has a negative opinion about Islamic beliefs, customs,
actions or political aims automatically has a "phobia" and is an
advocate of genocide. How far do you think that reasoning would get you
if we were before a judge?

You obviously keep forgetting that I have the highest IQ ever recorded.
Someone as smart as me would never fall for such flimsy logic.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:41:15 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Friday, 2 February 2018 22:26:21 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> Well, maybe genocide isn't *exactly* the right word. In your mind it would be more like legitimate
self-defense, right?

#samharris

http://www.islam101.com/images/Muslim_Distribution_map.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:48:49 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Friday, 2 February 2018 22:41:18 UTC, fffurken  wrote:

> http://www.islam101.com/images/Muslim_Distribution_map.jpg

Btw, you'll notice the creep into Europe. That's pretty new.

--
"We bombed the wrong people"

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 13:28:25 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Friday, 2 February 2018 20:04:01 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> you are terrified Muslims are going to take over the world and enslave us all with Sharia law

"With people like you around Canadian culture and values are defenseless."

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 13:37:03 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Friday, 2 February 2018 19:58:12 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
> On 2/2/2018 10:33 AM, risky biz wrote:
> > Where did you get the idea that 'the West' is going to nuke the entire Muslim world?
>
> June 2017

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-could-drop-a-nucle...

> And since when does hoping something doesn't happen equal hoping it does
> happen? Does hoping it does happen equal hoping it doesn't?
>
> Christ almighty, listen to yourself.

lol @ independent.co.uk

The independent.co.uk has FULL BLOWN TDS, it's like a CNN over on this side of the pond #fakenews

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:18:36 -0800
On 2/2/2018 1:37 PM, fffurken wrote:
> The independent.co.uk has FULL BLOWN TDS, it's like a CNN over on this side of the pond #fakenews

Calling an aversion to Donald Trump and everything he is and stands for
"derangement syndrome" is on a par with the way the term "Islamophobia"
is used.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Friday, 2 February 2018 22:18:39 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
> On 2/2/2018 1:37 PM, fffurken wrote:
> > The independent.co.uk has FULL BLOWN TDS, it's like a CNN over on this side of the pond #fakenews
>
> Calling an aversion to Donald Trump and everything he is and stands for
> "derangement syndrome" is on a par with the way the term "Islamophobia"
> is used.

Fail

TDS is as "inherently illogical" as 'Islamophobia' is. I think it's sad that you waste so much
(mental) energy on it.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<1cace76f-84cf-4410-b6fe-ccbe979afa5c@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 16:12:55 -0800
On 2/2/2018 2:45 PM, fffurken wrote:
> On Friday, 2 February 2018 22:18:39 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>> On 2/2/2018 1:37 PM, fffurken wrote:
>>> The independent.co.uk has FULL BLOWN TDS, it's like a CNN over on this side of the pond #fakenews
>>
>> Calling an aversion to Donald Trump and everything he is and stands for
>> "derangement syndrome" is on a par with the way the term "Islamophobia"
>> is used.
>
> Fail
>
> TDS is as "inherently illogical" as 'Islamophobia' is. I think it's sad that you waste so much
(mental) energy on it.

There's nothing "inherently illogical" about despising someone or
something inherently despicable. Aside from the man's lack of class or
character, his agenda is terrible.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 17:16:14 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCcY0Kp2RZ4

From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 04:02:29 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 3:55:48 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> > On 2/1/2018 10:24 AM, risky biz wrote:
> > [snip strawman]
> >
> > Instead of indulging in more of these hate-filled rants can you join me
> > today in celebrating the brave women of Iran standing up against their
> > oppressors? C'mon risky, look at these women. I'll bet some of them
> > can't remember the last time they felt the sun and wind in their hair.
> > https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/middleeast/iran-hijab-protests-vida-m...
> >
> > It's joyous, it's enough to make you well up, if you have a love of freedom.
> >
> > Oh, I forgot, that leaves you out..
>
> Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'. Those are the same women you were
supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally nuke'. Question is- how did the idea
of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't seen anyone else speculating that the
Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

You have to be patient with Dutch,he rides the short buss to school.
I'm teaching him math that is way over his head.
As Paul put it once Dutch multiplies a(s+s) and comes up with ass.
This is a direct indication,that he marches to the beat of a different drummer. I'm going to try and
improve his logic during summer school classes, where I will teach him the use of brackets and
exponents. Only then will he be equipped
to deal with taking the s to the second power,this will hopefully show him that nuclear bombs don't
exist.
 I call him grass hopper

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 11:52:49 -0800
On 2/2/2018 4:02 AM, joeturn wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 3:55:48 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
>> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 1:18:47 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>>> On 2/1/2018 10:24 AM, risky biz wrote:
>>> [snip strawman]
>>>
>>> Instead of indulging in more of these hate-filled rants can you join me
>>> today in celebrating the brave women of Iran standing up against their
>>> oppressors? C'mon risky, look at these women. I'll bet some of them
>>> can't remember the last time they felt the sun and wind in their hair.
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/middleeast/iran-hijab-protests-vida-m...
>>>
>>> It's joyous, it's enough to make you well up, if you have a love of freedom.
>>>
>>> Oh, I forgot, that leaves you out..
>>
>> Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'. Those are the same women you were
supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally nuke'. Question is- how did the idea
of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't seen anyone else speculating that the
Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

> You have to be patient with Dutch,he rides the short buss to school.
> I'm teaching him math that is way over his head.
> As Paul put it once Dutch multiplies a(s+s) and comes up with ass.
> This is a direct indication,that he marches to the beat of a different drummer. I'm going to try
and improve his logic during summer school classes, where I will teach him the use of brackets and
exponents. Only then will he be equipped
> to deal with taking the s to the second power,this will hopefully show him that nuclear bombs
don't exist.
>   I call him grass hopper

Aren't you the loon who never met a conspiracy theory he didn't fall for?

From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:27:57 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:52:53 PM UTC-5, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/2/2018 4:02 AM, joeturn wrote:

> >> Wow! That dollop of bullshit really tricked everyone, 'dutch'. Those are the same women you
were supposedly sincerely hoping that the 'West' wouldn't 'finally nuke'. Question is- how did the
idea of nuking them even arise in your rotted out brain? I haven't seen anyone else speculating that
the Muslim world will be nuked. 'Finally nuked'. Only you.

> > You have to be patient with Dutch,he rides the short buss to school.
> > I'm teaching him math that is way over his head.
> > As Paul put it once Dutch multiplies a(s+s) and comes up with ass.
> > This is a direct indication,that he marches to the beat of a different drummer. I'm going to try
and improve his logic during summer school classes, where I will teach him the use of brackets and
exponents. Only then will he be equipped
> > to deal with taking the s to the second power,this will hopefully show him that nuclear bombs
don't exist.
> >   I call him grass hopper
> >

> Aren't you the loon who never met a conspiracy theory he didn't fall for?

Now "Grasshopper" be patient I will teach you how to not be a fake news contributor.Then you wont be
humiliated as much.Not only is math one of your weaker points,you have fallen prey to the glory
hound complex

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:39:24 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:28:04 PM UTC-8, joeturn wrote:

> Now "Grasshopper" be patient I will teach you how to not be a fake news contributor.Then you wont
be humiliated as much.Not only is math one of your >weaker points,you have fallen prey to the glory
hound complex

Good idea, Joe.

Dutch, from now on, before you post any more fake anti-Muslim stories, run them by Joe for
believably and fact checking. It will save you a lot of embarrassment in the long run.

Next <
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:44:26 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 3:39:32 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:28:04 PM UTC-8, joeturn wrote:
>
> > Now "Grasshopper" be patient I will teach you how to not be a fake news contributor.Then you
wont be humiliated as much.Not only is math one of your >weaker points,you have fallen prey to the
glory hound complex

> Good idea, Joe.
>
> Dutch, from now on, before you post any more fake anti-Muslim stories, run them by Joe for
believably and fact checking. It will save you a lot of embarrassment in the long run.

It's the least I could do for him