> Prev
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: A Weapon of Mass Distraction
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:03:52 -0800
That's what Shepard Smith calls the Nunes memo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh7BvC4MpeI

Same guy, blows the so-called "Uranium One scandal" out of the water.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A9EV64aX_Q

My question is, how does he still have a job on Fox News?

Subject: Re: A Weapon of Mass Distraction
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:10:29 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:03:58 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> That's what Shepard Smith calls the Nunes memo.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh7BvC4MpeI
>
> Same guy, blows the so-called "Uranium One scandal" out of the water.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A9EV64aX_Q
>
> My question is, how does he still have a job on Fox News?

Fox News has a few good anchors. They aren't all complete bozos over there. It's more the
"commentary" and "analysis" shows where they trot out all the real kooks.

Next <
From: Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com>
Full headers:
From: bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 22:16:11 +0000 (UTC)
In article<962ab599-e0f1-45ad-b932-3089a3e30c5e@googlegroups.com>,
BillB<williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:03:58 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>> That's what Shepard Smith calls the Nunes memo.
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh7BvC4MpeI
>>
>> Same guy, blows the so-called "Uranium One scandal" out of the water.
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A9EV64aX_Q
>>
>> My question is, how does he still have a job on Fox News?
>
>Fox News has a few good anchors. They aren't all complete bozos over there. It's more the
"commentary" and "analysis" shows where they trot out all the real kooks.

Amazingly the memo itself vindicates the FBI investigation:

 | The FBI's counterintelligence investigation into whether
 | Trump campaign officials had improper contacts with Russia
 | was triggered by information the bureau obtained about
 | George Papadopoulos, a former adviser to the campaign,
 | according to the memo released Friday by House Intelligence
 | Committee Republicans.
 |
 | Allies of President Trump have claimed the Russia probe
 | began with the so-called Steele dossier that was paid for
 | in part by Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National
 | Committee (DNC). That would mean the Russia investigation
 | itself -- and by extension, special counsel Robert
 | Mueller's probe -- was launched from political opposition
 | research.
 |
 | But the memo states that FBI agent Pete Strzok opened the
 | investigation in July 2016 based on "information" about
 | Papadapoulos, rather than the dossier.
<http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/372043-memo-papadopoulo...

    --bks