> Prev
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Subject: And Don't Forget A List n' Show For Jerr
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:59:39 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Should there be a special prosecutor to investigate the FBI:
https://tinyurl.com/y6v3892s

Fun Bonus:
https://tinyurl.com/y9863b7b

From: Anonymous <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Subject: Re: And Don't Forget A List n' Show For Jerr
From: Anonymous <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 03:57:01 +0000 (UTC)
Travel<travel9599@gmail.com> wrote:

> Should there be a special prosecutor to investigate the FBI:
> https://tinyurl.com/y6v3892s

That would be a definite affirmative, sir. Carry on.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 12:33:54 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:59:44 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> Should there be a special prosecutor to investigate the FBI:
> https://tinyurl.com/y6v3892s

Who, asshole? You were supposed to post some lists. Where are they?

And, LOL @ Rasmussen Reports: “Voters think a ….”

What ‘voters?’ “Why, some telephone and online voters.”

Really? The ones YOU called from your Rasmussen list?
The “Online voters” that read Rasmussen ON LINE?

You poor stupid fuck, Travel. See how they jerk your nose-ring?

Even your title got the point YOU CAN’T LIST SHIT.

And I’m the one that embarrassed you about it.

And that means I won...

Jerry (watching Travel unravel) 'n Vegas

From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 15:01:10 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 3:33:58 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:59:44 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> > Should there be a special prosecutor to investigate the FBI:
> > https://tinyurl.com/y6v3892s
>
> Who, asshole? You were supposed to post some lists. Where are they?
>
> And, LOL @ Rasmussen Reports: “Voters think a ….”
>
> What ‘voters?’ “Why, some telephone and online voters.”
>
> Really? The ones YOU called from your Rasmussen list?
> The “Online voters” that read Rasmussen ON LINE?
>
> You poor stupid fuck, Travel. See how they jerk your nose-ring?
>
> Even your title got the point YOU CAN’T LIST SHIT.
>
> And I’m the one that embarrassed you about it.
>
> And that means I won...
>
> Jerry (watching Travel unravel) 'n Vegas

Ha,ha, ha, yup, your lists carry so much weight, Jerr. Jerry (time for a nap) n' Vegas.

Half the fun is knowing how greatly affected you are, by just the thought of it (chortle). These are
the voters, dumbass, and what the voters think is what the politicians act upon.

I'm actually surprised, this poll shows even Democrat voters wanting an investigation of the FBI;
and say bye bye to the independent vote in November.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 15:30:09 -0800
On 2/6/2018 3:01 PM, Travel wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 3:33:58 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
>> On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:59:44 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
>>> Should there be a special prosecutor to investigate the FBI:
>>> https://tinyurl.com/y6v3892s
>>
>> Who, asshole? You were supposed to post some lists. Where are they?
>>
>> And, LOL @ Rasmussen Reports: “Voters think a ….”
>>
>> What ‘voters?’ “Why, some telephone and online voters.”
>>
>> Really? The ones YOU called from your Rasmussen list?
>> The “Online voters” that read Rasmussen ON LINE?
>>
>> You poor stupid fuck, Travel. See how they jerk your nose-ring?
>>
>> Even your title got the point YOU CAN’T LIST SHIT.
>>
>> And I’m the one that embarrassed you about it.
>>
>> And that means I won...
>>
>> Jerry (watching Travel unravel) 'n Vegas
>
> Ha,ha, ha, yup, your lists carry so much weight, Jerr. Jerry (time for a nap) n' Vegas.
>
> Half the fun is knowing how greatly affected you are, by just the thought of it (chortle). These
are the voters, dumbass, and what the voters think is what the politicians act upon.

> I'm actually surprised, this poll shows even Democrat voters wanting an investigation of the FBI;
and say bye bye to the independent vote in November.

Wouldn't it be great if anyone could have the cops investigated whenever
they were investigating you?

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:01:26 -0800
On 2/6/2018 3:30 PM, Dutch wrote:

<...>

> Wouldn't it be great if anyone could have the cops investigated whenever
> they were investigating you?

Is anyone else reminded of one of the eleventy-nine Hillary
investigations, the one based on that "Clinton Cash" fantasy?  The FBI
openly said they were using it as the basis for investigating the
Clinton Foundation.

Despite the source being blitheringly partisan, Democrats pretty much
universally not only didn't try to interfere, but actively *wanted* the
investigation to run its course, regardless of the outcome.

Anyone claiming with a straight face any more that Republicans operate
in good faith (LOFL!) is merely admitting that they're complicit, that
they're just fine with fascist authoritarianism, and that questions of
right and wrong are now judged solely on whether they help or hurt their
fuhrer.

 From the Atlantic, a 'splainer on why bipartisanship is no longer in
our country's best interests, by actual real non-partisans who agree
with many traditional GOP values:

	We have both spent our professional careers strenuously avoiding
	partisanship in our writing and thinking. We have both done work
	that is, in different ways, ideologically eclectic, and that
	has—over a long period of time—cast us as not merely
	nonpartisans but antipartisans. Temperamentally, we agree with
	the late Christopher Hitchens: Partisanship makes you stupid. We
	are the kind of voters who political scientists say barely
	exist—true independents who scour candidates’ records in order
	to base our votes on individual merit, not party brand.

	This, then, is the article we thought we would never write: a
	frank statement that a certain form of partisanship is now a
	moral necessity. The Republican Party, as an institution, has
	become a danger to the rule of law and the integrity of our
	democracy. The problem is not just Donald Trump; it’s the larger
	political apparatus that made a conscious decision to enable
	him. In a two-party system, nonpartisanship works only if both
	parties are consistent democratic actors. If one of them is not
	predictably so, the space for nonpartisans evaporates. We’re
	thus driven to believe that the best hope of defending the
	country from Trump’s Republican enablers, and of saving the
	Republican Party from itself, is to do as Toren Beasley did:
	vote mindlessly and mechanically against Republicans at every
	opportunity, until the party either rights itself or implodes
	(very preferably the former).

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/03/boycott-the-gop...

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:34:00 -0800
On 2/6/2018 4:01 PM, Clave wrote:
> On 2/6/2018 3:30 PM, Dutch wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> Wouldn't it be great if anyone could have the cops investigated
>> whenever they were investigating you?
>
> Is anyone else reminded of one of the eleventy-nine Hillary
> investigations, the one based on that "Clinton Cash" fantasy?  The FBI
> openly said they were using it as the basis for investigating the
> Clinton Foundation.
>
> Despite the source being blitheringly partisan, Democrats pretty much
> universally not only didn't try to interfere, but actively *wanted* the
> investigation to run its course, regardless of the outcome.
>
> Anyone claiming with a straight face any more that Republicans operate
> in good faith (LOFL!) is merely admitting that they're complicit, that
> they're just fine with fascist authoritarianism, and that questions of
> right and wrong are now judged solely on whether they help or hurt their
> fuhrer.
>
>  From the Atlantic, a 'splainer on why bipartisanship is no longer in
> our country's best interests, by actual real non-partisans who agree
> with many traditional GOP values:
>
>      We have both spent our professional careers strenuously avoiding
>      partisanship in our writing and thinking. We have both done work
>      that is, in different ways, ideologically eclectic, and that
>      has—over a long period of time—cast us as not merely
>      nonpartisans but antipartisans. Temperamentally, we agree with
>      the late Christopher Hitchens: Partisanship makes you stupid. We
>      are the kind of voters who political scientists say barely
>      exist—true independents who scour candidates’ records in order
>      to base our votes on individual merit, not party brand.
>
>      This, then, is the article we thought we would never write: a
>      frank statement that a certain form of partisanship is now a
>      moral necessity. The Republican Party, as an institution, has
>      become a danger to the rule of law and the integrity of our
>      democracy. The problem is not just Donald Trump; it’s the larger
>      political apparatus that made a conscious decision to enable
>      him. In a two-party system, nonpartisanship works only if both
>      parties are consistent democratic actors. If one of them is not
>      predictably so, the space for nonpartisans evaporates. We’re
>      thus driven to believe that the best hope of defending the
>      country from Trump’s Republican enablers, and of saving the
>      Republican Party from itself, is to do as Toren Beasley did:
>      vote mindlessly and mechanically against Republicans at every
>      opportunity, until the party either rights itself or implodes
>      (very preferably the former).
>
> https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/03/boycott-the-gop...

That's a great piece. I hope a lot of people are thinking this way.
Donald Trump is a malignancy on American conservatism.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:52:29 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 4:00:48 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> On 2/6/2018 3:30 PM, Dutch wrote:
>
> <...>
>
> > Wouldn't it be great if anyone could have the cops investigated whenever
> > they were investigating you?
>
> Is anyone else reminded of one of the eleventy-nine Hillary
> investigations, the one based on that "Clinton Cash" fantasy?  The FBI
> openly said they were using it as the basis for investigating the
> Clinton Foundation.
>
> Despite the source being blitheringly partisan, Democrats pretty much
> universally not only didn't try to interfere, but actively *wanted* the
> investigation to run its course, regardless of the outcome.
>
> Anyone claiming with a straight face any more that Republicans operate
> in good faith (LOFL!) is merely admitting that they're complicit, that
> they're just fine with fascist authoritarianism, and that questions of
> right and wrong are now judged solely on whether they help or hurt their
> fuhrer.
>
>  From the Atlantic, a 'splainer on why bipartisanship is no longer in
> our country's best interests, by actual real non-partisans who agree
> with many traditional GOP values:
>
> 	We have both spent our professional careers strenuously avoiding
> 	partisanship in our writing and thinking. We have both done work
> 	that is, in different ways, ideologically eclectic, and that
> 	has—over a long period of time—cast us as not merely
> 	nonpartisans but antipartisans. Temperamentally, we agree with
> 	the late Christopher Hitchens: Partisanship makes you stupid. We
> 	are the kind of voters who political scientists say barely
> 	exist—true independents who scour candidates’ records in order
> 	to base our votes on individual merit, not party brand.
>
> 	This, then, is the article we thought we would never write: a
> 	frank statement that a certain form of partisanship is now a
> 	moral necessity. The Republican Party, as an institution, has
> 	become a danger to the rule of law and the integrity of our
> 	democracy. The problem is not just Donald Trump; it’s the larger
> 	political apparatus that made a conscious decision to enable
> 	him. In a two-party system, nonpartisanship works only if both
> 	parties are consistent democratic actors. If one of them is not
> 	predictably so, the space for nonpartisans evaporates. We’re
> 	thus driven to believe that the best hope of defending the
> 	country from Trump’s Republican enablers, and of saving the
> 	Republican Party from itself, is to do as Toren Beasley did:
> 	vote mindlessly and mechanically against Republicans at every
> 	opportunity, until the party either rights itself or implodes
> 	(very preferably the former).
>
> https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/03/boycott-the-gop...

It's already happening at the polls. If you GOPers are not Gerrymandered your probably going to
lose. That's why so many of the GOPers are dropping out now. They're taking their 'reporter jobs on
FOX,' or their Republican think tank jobs; or their "Advisory Board" jobs with the corporations that
promised them jobs if they'd pass favorable legislations.

No politician leaves Washington......

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:00:52 -0800
On 2/6/2018 4:52 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 4:00:48 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:

<...>

>> https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/03/boycott-the-gop...
>
> It's already happening at the polls. If you GOPers are not Gerrymandered your probably going to
lose. That's why so many of the GOPers are dropping out now. They're taking their 'reporter jobs on
FOX,' or their Republican think tank jobs; or their "Advisory Board" jobs with the corporations that
promised them jobs if they'd pass favorable legislations.

Did you see the Supremes swatted the GOP Pennsylvania gerrymandering
appeal down?

	The latest decision, from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, struck
	down the state’s congressional map, saying it “clearly, plainly
	and palpably” violated the state’s Constitution. The court told
	state lawmakers to redraw the state’s 18 House districts, which
	currently favor Republicans, and it left open the possibility
	that it would impose its own map.

And the USSC refused to review the Republicans' failed appeal to the
state Supreme Court.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/05/us/politics/supreme-court-pennsyl...

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:36:00 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:00:12 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> On 2/6/2018 4:52 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 4:00:48 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
>
> <...>
>
> >> https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/03/boycott-the-gop...
> >
> > It's already happening at the polls. If you GOPers are not Gerrymandered your probably going to
lose. That's why so many of the GOPers are dropping out now. They're taking their 'reporter jobs on
FOX,' or their Republican think tank jobs; or their "Advisory Board" jobs with the corporations that
promised them jobs if they'd pass favorable legislations.

> Did you see the Supremes swatted the GOP Pennsylvania gerrymandering
> appeal down?
>
> 	The latest decision, from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, struck
> 	down the state’s congressional map, saying it “clearly, plainly
> 	and palpably” violated the state’s Constitution. The court told
> 	state lawmakers to redraw the state’s 18 House districts, which
> 	currently favor Republicans, and it left open the possibility
> 	that it would impose its own map.
>
> And the USSC refused to review the Republicans' failed appeal to the
> state Supreme Court.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/05/us/politics/supreme-court-pennsyl...

No matter how right-wing the SC is, I knew there was no way they'd change this.

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:45:09 -0800
On 2/6/2018 5:36 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:00:12 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
>> On 2/6/2018 4:52 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
>>> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 4:00:48 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
>>
>> <...>

>>> It's already happening at the polls. If you GOPers are not Gerrymandered your probably going to
lose. That's why so many of the GOPers are dropping out now. They're taking their 'reporter jobs on
FOX,' or their Republican think tank jobs; or their "Advisory Board" jobs with the corporations that
promised them jobs if they'd pass favorable legislations.

>> Did you see the Supremes swatted the GOP Pennsylvania gerrymandering
>> appeal down?
>>
>> 	The latest decision, from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, struck
>> 	down the state’s congressional map, saying it “clearly, plainly
>> 	and palpably” violated the state’s Constitution. The court told
>> 	state lawmakers to redraw the state’s 18 House districts, which
>> 	currently favor Republicans, and it left open the possibility
>> 	that it would impose its own map.
>>
>> And the USSC refused to review the Republicans' failed appeal to the
>> state Supreme Court.
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/05/us/politics/supreme-court-pennsyl...
>
> No matter how right-wing the SC is, I knew there was no way they'd change this.

Dunno -- some GOP lawyers sure thought there was a chance.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 05:47:37 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:44:29 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> On 2/6/2018 5:36 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> >>
> >> <...>

to lose. That's why so many of the GOPers are dropping out now. They're taking their 'reporter jobs
on FOX,' or their Republican think tank jobs; or their "Advisory Board" jobs with the corporations
that promised them jobs if they'd pass favorable legislations.

> >> Did you see the Supremes swatted the GOP Pennsylvania gerrymandering
> >> appeal down?
> >>
> >> 	The latest decision, from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, struck
> >> 	down the state’s congressional map, saying it “clearly, plainly
> >> 	and palpably” violated the state’s Constitution. The court told
> >> 	state lawmakers to redraw the state’s 18 House districts, which
> >> 	currently favor Republicans, and it left open the possibility
> >> 	that it would impose its own map.
> >>
> >> And the USSC refused to review the Republicans' failed appeal to the
> >> state Supreme Court.
> >>
> >> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/05/us/politics/supreme-court-pennsyl...
> >
> > No matter how right-wing the SC is, I knew there was no way they'd change this.
>
> Dunno -- some GOP lawyers sure thought there was a chance.

Well... yea... Yer' right. Perhaps it was misdirected hope on my part.
with this outfit, anything is possible.

I'm waiting for the morning I turn on the TV and see the Muller speaking,
with a stack of papers in his hand... and our long national nightmare will
begin to be over.

Do you watch Rachel Maddow show? MSNBC gave her prime time (9 PM eastern).
She's got some producers and a great staff. (And she's cute).

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:47:20 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 3:30:15 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/6/2018 3:01 PM, Travel wrote:
> >>
> >> Who, asshole? You were supposed to post some lists. Where are they?
> >>
> >> And, LOL @ Rasmussen Reports: “Voters think a ….”
> >>
> >> What ‘voters?’ “Why, some telephone and online voters.”
> >>
> >> Really? The ones YOU called from your Rasmussen list?
> >> The “Online voters” that read Rasmussen ON LINE?
> >>
> >> You poor stupid fuck, Travel. See how they jerk your nose-ring?
> >>
> >> Even your title got the point YOU CAN’T LIST SHIT.
> >>
> >> And I’m the one that embarrassed you about it.
> >>
> >> And that means I won...
> >>
> >> Jerry (watching Travel unravel) 'n Vegas
> >
> > Ha,ha, ha, yup, your lists carry so much weight, Jerr. Jerry (time for a nap) n' Vegas.
> >
> > Half the fun is knowing how greatly affected you are, by just the thought of it (chortle). These
are the voters, dumbass, and what the voters think is what the politicians act upon.

> > I'm actually surprised, this poll shows even Democrat voters wanting an investigation of the FBI;

I just showed this idiot where he was wrong.

> > and say bye bye to the independent vote in November.

WHA! HA~HA

> Wouldn't it be great if anyone could have the cops investigated whenever
> they were investigating you?

Wouldn't it be great if Travel would learn to lose?

Next <
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:44:10 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 3:01:15 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 3:33:58 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:59:44 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> > > Should there be a special prosecutor to investigate the FBI:
> > > https://tinyurl.com/y6v3892s
> >
> > Who, asshole? You were supposed to post some lists. Where are they?
> >
> > And, LOL @ Rasmussen Reports: “Voters think a ….”
> >
> > What ‘voters?’ “Why, some telephone and online voters.”
> >
> > Really? The ones YOU called from your Rasmussen list?
> > The “Online voters” that read Rasmussen ON LINE?
> >
> > You poor stupid fuck, Travel. See how they jerk your nose-ring?
> >
> > Even your title got the point YOU CAN’T LIST SHIT.
> >
> > And I’m the one that embarrassed you about it.
> >
> > And that means I won...
> >
> > Jerry (watching Travel unravel) 'n Vegas

> Ha,ha, ha,

No list noted, again...

JFC! Stop digging you fool. I will only embarrass you farther.
You’ve LOST. You can't only lose MORE