> Prev
Subject: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:52:07 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
Dutch HATES this legal reality, as do all hardcore bigots. He even went so far as to explicitly
state he wants to discriminate against Muslims and "prevent the importation of Islam". Dutch belongs
either in prison or in a re-education camp.

Preamble to the Canadian Multiculturalism Act:

WHEREAS the Constitution of Canada provides that every individual is equal before and under the law
and has the right to the equal protection and benefit of the law without discrimination and that
everyone has the freedom of conscience, religion, thought, belief, opinion, expression, peaceful
assembly and association and guarantees those rights and freedoms equally to male and female persons;

AND WHEREAS the Constitution of Canada recognizes the importance of preserving and enhancing the
multicultural heritage of Canadians;

AND WHEREAS the Constitution of Canada recognizes rights of the aboriginal peoples of Canada;

AND WHEREAS the Constitution of Canada and the Official Languages Act provide that English and
French are the official languages of Canada and neither abrogates nor derogates from any rights or
privileges acquired or enjoyed with respect to any other language;

AND WHEREAS the Citizenship Act provides that all Canadians, whether by birth or by choice, enjoy
equal status, are entitled to the same rights, powers and privileges and are subject to the same
obligations, duties and liabilities;

AND WHEREAS the Canadian Human Rights Act provides that every individual should have an equal
opportunity with other individuals to make the life that the individual is able and wishes to have,
consistent with the duties and obligations of that individual as a member of society, and, in order
to secure that opportunity, establishes the Canadian Human Rights Commission to redress any
proscribed discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin
or colour;

AND WHEREAS Canada is a party to the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of
Racial Discrimination, which Convention recognizes that all human beings are equal before the law
and are entitled to equal protection of the law against any discrimination and against any
incitement to discrimination, and to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which
Covenant provides that persons belonging to ethnic, religious or linguistic minorities shall not be
denied the right to enjoy their own culture, to profess and practise their own religion or to use
their own language;

AND WHEREAS the Government of Canada recognizes the diversity of Canadians as regards race, national
or ethnic origin, colour and religion as a fundamental characteristic of Canadian society and is
committed to a policy of multiculturalism designed to preserve and enhance the multicultural
heritage of Canadians while working to achieve the equality of all Canadians in the economic,
social, cultural and political life of Canada;

NOW, THEREFORE, Her Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate and House of Commons
of Canada, enacts as follows:

3 (1) It is hereby declared to be the policy of the Government of Canada to

(a) recognize and promote the understanding that multiculturalism reflects the cultural and racial
diversity of Canadian society and acknowledges the freedom of all members of Canadian society to
preserve, enhance and share their cultural heritage;

(b) recognize and promote the understanding that multiculturalism is a fundamental characteristic of
the Canadian heritage and identity and that it provides an invaluable resource in the shaping of
Canada’s future;

(c) promote the full and equitable participation of individuals and communities of all origins in
the continuing evolution and shaping of all aspects of Canadian society and assist them in the
elimination of any barrier to that participation;

(d) recognize the existence of communities whose members share a common origin and their historic
contribution to Canadian society, and enhance their development;

(e) ensure that all individuals receive equal treatment and equal protection under the law, while
respecting and valuing their diversity;

(f) encourage and assist the social, cultural, economic and political institutions of Canada to be
both respectful and inclusive of Canada’s multicultural character;

(g) promote the understanding and creativity that arise from the interaction between individuals and
communities of different origins;

(h) foster the recognition and appreciation of the diverse cultures of Canadian society and promote
the reflection and the evolving expressions of those cultures;

(i) preserve and enhance the use of languages other than English and French, while strengthening the
status and use of the official languages of Canada; and

(j) advance multiculturalism throughout Canada in harmony with the national commitment to the
official languages of Canada.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:02:52 -0800
On 2/6/2018 4:52 PM, BillB wrote:
> Preamble to the Canadian Multiculturalism Act:
>
> WHEREAS the Constitution of Canada provides that every individual is equal before and under the
law and has the right to the equal protection and benefit of the law without discrimination

That already existed before that was written. It's redundant.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:15:46 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:02:55 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/6/2018 4:52 PM, BillB wrote:
> > Preamble to the Canadian Multiculturalism Act:
> >
> > WHEREAS the Constitution of Canada provides that every individual is equal before and under the
law and has the right to the equal protection and benefit of the law without discrimination

> That already existed before that was written. It's redundant.

But Canadians felt the need to spell it all out AS LAW for the benefit of bigots like you who like
to discriminate on the basis of culture.

For one obvious example, you said you don't want to import Islam (i.e. Muslims) into Canada. That
means you want to explicitly discriminate against Muslims, and ignore our many laws promoting human
rights and multiculturalism, including our Constitution.

Why do you hate Canadian values? Why do you hate multiculturalism?

Just the way you said Canadians "tolerate" other cultures suggests to me that you think YOUR culture
(whatever that may...your culture is certainly nothing like  mine) is somehow superior or paramount
to all others. It's not, in fact or by law. Get that idiotic idea out of your head.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 18:49:19 -0800
On 2/6/2018 5:15 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:02:55 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>> On 2/6/2018 4:52 PM, BillB wrote:
>>> Preamble to the Canadian Multiculturalism Act:
>>>
>>> WHEREAS the Constitution of Canada provides that every individual is equal before and under the
law and has the right to the equal protection and benefit of the law without discrimination
>> That already existed before that was written. It's redundant.
> But Canadians felt the need to spell it all out

Everything was already spelled out in the law. Nothing in Canadian law
allows the government to treat anyone differently based on their
"culture", whatever you take that to mean.

Enshrining a redundant pseudo-principle like "Multiculturalism" is
patronizing finger-wagging, an insult to Canadians and a waste of
taxpayers money.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 19:12:32 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 6:49:23 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/6/2018 5:15 PM, BillB wrote:

the law and has the right to the equal protection and benefit of the law without discrimination
> >> That already existed before that was written. It's redundant.
> > But Canadians felt the need to spell it all out
>
> Everything was already spelled out in the law. Nothing in Canadian law
> allows the government to treat anyone differently based on their
> "culture", whatever you take that to mean.
>
> Enshrining a redundant pseudo-principle like "Multiculturalism" is
> patronizing finger-wagging, an insult to Canadians and a waste of
> taxpayers money.

Why is multiculturalism a "pseudo-principle"?  You really don't know what multiculturalism means??
It seems when confronted by any word that interferes with your bigoted inclinations, you suddenly
have problems understanding what it means (Islamophobia, multiculturalism, etc.). What a strange
coincidence!

And how is the Canadian Multiculturalism Act "redundant". Take s.3(1)(j), for example. What other
document DIRECTS the Government of Canada, with the force of law, to harmonize the promotion of
multiculturalism with the commitment to our two official languages, and gives remedies to private
citizens if the government fails to discharge that legal obligation? Can you point me to the other
statute that does that? You don't think THIS section gives a court guidance on Parliament's
legislative intent in the event of a language dispute?

You don't like the statute because you don't want Canada to be multicultural. You reject fundamental
Canadian values, which helps explain your Islamophobia. Islamophobia is not at all consistent or
compatible with Canada's multicultural values.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 19:25:04 -0800
On 2/6/2018 7:12 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 6:49:23 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

the law and has the right to the equal protection and benefit of the law without discrimination
>>> But Canadians felt the need to spell it all out
>>
>> Everything was already spelled out in the law. Nothing in Canadian law
>> allows the government to treat anyone differently based on their
>> "culture", whatever you take that to mean.
>>
>> Enshrining a redundant pseudo-principle like "Multiculturalism" is
>> patronizing finger-wagging, an insult to Canadians and a waste of
>> taxpayers money.
>

> Why is multiculturalism a "pseudo-principle"?  You really don't know what multiculturalism means??
It seems when confronted by any word that interferes with your bigoted inclinations, you suddenly
have problems understanding what it means (Islamophobia, multiculturalism, etc.). What a strange
coincidence!

> And how is the Canadian Multiculturalism Act "redundant". Take s.3(1)(j), for example. What other
document DIRECTS the Government of Canada, with the force of law, to harmonize the promotion of
multiculturalism with the commitment to our two official languages, and gives remedies to private
citizens if the government fails to discharge that legal obligation? Can you point me to the other
statute that does that? You don't think THIS section gives a court guidance on Parliament's
legislative intent in the event of a language dispute?

Wow, you had to dig deep to find one tiny subsection that makes any
difference to anything.

> You don't like the statute because you don't want Canada to be multicultural. You reject
fundamental Canadian values, which helps explain your Islamophobia. Islamophobia is not at all
consistent or compatible with Canada's multicultural values.

I do not like multiculturalism for the reasons I have already given and
because I reject the idea of government trying to dictate how people
must think. It's liberal totalitarianism and it, and you, can get
fucked. It was on full display to day with virtue-signallling Trudeau
and his rude "peoplekind" comment.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4009843/justin-trudeau-peoplekind-piers-m...

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 20:24:27 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 03:25:08 UTC, Dutch  wrote:

> I do not like multiculturalism for the reasons I have already given and
> because I reject the idea of government trying to dictate how people
> must think. It's liberal totalitarianism and it, and you, can get
> fucked. It was on full display to day with virtue-signallling Trudeau
> and his rude "peoplekind" comment.
> https://globalnews.ca/news/4009843/justin-trudeau-peoplekind-piers-m...

lol Annnnnd again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auqbsMca7N0

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 21:30:10 -0800
On 2/6/2018 8:24 PM, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 03:25:08 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>
>> I do not like multiculturalism for the reasons I have already given and
>> because I reject the idea of government trying to dictate how people
>> must think. It's liberal totalitarianism and it, and you, can get
>> fucked. It was on full display to day with virtue-signallling Trudeau
>> and his rude "peoplekind" comment.
>> https://globalnews.ca/news/4009843/justin-trudeau-peoplekind-piers-m...
>
> lol Annnnnd again.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auqbsMca7N0

I apologize to the rest of the world on behalf of all Canadians for this
absurd idiot. At least BillB is an anonymous dipshit.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 21:53:57 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 9:30:15 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/6/2018 8:24 PM, fffurken wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 03:25:08 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
> >
> >> I do not like multiculturalism for the reasons I have already given and
> >> because I reject the idea of government trying to dictate how people
> >> must think. It's liberal totalitarianism and it, and you, can get
> >> fucked. It was on full display to day with virtue-signallling Trudeau
> >> and his rude "peoplekind" comment.
> >> https://globalnews.ca/news/4009843/justin-trudeau-peoplekind-piers-m...
> >
> > lol Annnnnd again.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auqbsMca7N0
> >

> I apologize to the rest of the world on behalf of all Canadians for this
> absurd idiot. At least BillB is an anonymous dipshit.

He meant to say humankind. I don't see the big deal. He was half-joking anyway. You try being filmed
18 hours a day and see if you can go gaffe-free. Let's face reality here, Dutch. He's the Prime
Minister of Canada. You're the dipshit in this conversation.

He's right, though...."mankind" is a thoroughly outdated term. You wouldn't appreciate it if you
were referred to as part of womenkind, would you? No, you wouldn't. So why should women have to put
up with it?

Geez...stop being such a hypocrite. You can't even stand be called an Islamophobe, and you actually
are one.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 23:03:32 -0800
On 2/6/2018 9:53 PM, BillB wrote:
>> I apologize to the rest of the world on behalf of all Canadians for this
>> absurd idiot. At least BillB is an anonymous dipshit.
> He meant to say humankind.

He should have listened politely to the woman make her point, not
interrupt and try to "educate" her on politically correct speech. The
guy is an arrogant virtue-signalling  assclown.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 23:25:24 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 11:03:37 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

> He should have listened politely to the woman make her point, not
> interrupt and try to "educate" her on politically correct speech. The
> guy is an arrogant virtue-signalling  assclown.

She was rambling on like a homeless person, and then she started using highly offensive terminology.
I think he just saw it as an opening to shut the bitch up.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 01:33:07 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 11:25:27 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 11:03:37 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>
> > He should have listened politely to the woman make her point, not
> > interrupt and try to "educate" her on politically correct speech. The
> > guy is an arrogant virtue-signalling  assclown.
>
> She was rambling on like a homeless person, and then she started using highly offensive
terminology. I think he just saw it as an opening to shut the bitch up.

Wait.  I haven't been keeping up with the news- Justin Trudeau shut 'dutch' up?

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 23:11:20 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 05:54:02 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> Let's face reality here, Dutch. He's the Prime Minister of Canada. You're the dipshit in this
conversation.

lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuK4JyCiJ5o

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 23:22:52 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 11:11:25 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 05:54:02 UTC, BillB  wrote:
>
> > Let's face reality here, Dutch. He's the Prime Minister of Canada. You're the dipshit in this
conversation.

> lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuK4JyCiJ5o

I have never heard of Ben Shapiro, but after watching as much of that clip as I could stomach, I
promise you I would kill myself if I was that big a dweeb.  He must have been PUMMELED in high
school! Can you imagine any woman wanting to touch that with a 10 foot pole?  lol

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 23:25:14 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 07:22:57 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> I have never heard of Ben Shapiro

lol Of course you haven't, you've never left your ideological bubble

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 00:25:00 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 11:25:17 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 07:22:57 UTC, BillB  wrote:
>
> > I have never heard of Ben Shapiro
>
> lol Of course you haven't, you've never left your ideological bubble

First, I don't have any ideology. An ideology suggests logic along the lines of: I believe x,
therefore I must also believe in y and z. That sort of thinking is totally foreign to me. I approach
each issue or problem individually, assess all available facts and information, then use my
formidable logic skills to come to the correct conclusion. That's how I am able to always be right
about everything. Duh!

Secondly, I certainly don't need anyone on youtube with an IQ three standard deviations lower than
mine telling me what to think. TOTALLY unwanted and unnecessary! That stuff is there for people like
you who can't think for themselves. Followers.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 08:35:35 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 08:25:04 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> I don't have any ideology. An ideology suggests logic along the lines of: I believe x, therefore I
must also believe in y and z.

Would you prefer it if I called you a Multiculturalist?

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 09:21:58 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 8:35:40 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 08:25:04 UTC, BillB  wrote:
>
> > I don't have any ideology. An ideology suggests logic along the lines of: I believe x, therefore
I must also believe in y and z.

> Would you prefer it if I called you a Multiculturalist?

I recognize the obvious and indisputable fact that the most successful countries in the world are
multicultural (officially or unofficially). Call it what you want. It's not an "ideology". It's just
a fact.

Believing that eating vegetables is more healthy for you than eating shit is not an "ideology"
either, but if it makes you feel better call it the Ideology of Vegetablism, go right ahead.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 09:32:11 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 17:22:03 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> I recognize the obvious and indisputable fact that the most successful countries in the world are
multicultural

What does that have to do with mass Islamic immigration? See, this is why it's an ideology, you're
incapable of putting it into context, or thinking rationally.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 10:22:14 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:32:16 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 17:22:03 UTC, BillB  wrote:
>
> > I recognize the obvious and indisputable fact that the most successful countries in the world
are multicultural

> What does that have to do with mass Islamic immigration? See, this is why it's an ideology, you're
incapable of putting it into context, or thinking rationally.

Stop making noise you stupid shit.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 01:24:10 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:32:16 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 17:22:03 UTC, BillB  wrote:
>
> > I recognize the obvious and indisputable fact that the most successful countries in the world
are multicultural

> What does that have to do with mass Islamic immigration? See, this is why it's an ideology, you're
incapable of putting it into context, or thinking rationally.

We weren't talking about "mass Islamic immigration", whatever that is. I don't even know what that's
supposed to mean. And why would you differentiate "Islamic" immigration from any other kind of
immigration? That would be unconstitutional and therefore highly illegal in most Western
jurisdictions.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<8c237ebf-581d-401c-a757-d4e1d7a41616@googlegroups.com>
<471172ba-f119-4aa4-ae1e-4060ce94be93@googlegroups.com>
<021dd390-5024-4728-8f61-c48b1ba59dc0@googlegroups.com>
<1db625b2-85c0-4865-9eca-96cbcf187274@googlegroups.com>
<dff2fc81-cd66-4b78-b95d-73e8de45c540@googlegroups.com>
<c670492a-086e-47b3-b7d6-118d8d1aaa0d@googlegroups.com>
<eecfcacc-c4ab-4c20-99be-5ad03dfb97ae@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 01:42:14 -0800
On 2/8/2018 1:24 AM, BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:32:16 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 17:22:03 UTC, BillB  wrote:
>>
>>> I recognize the obvious and indisputable fact that the most successful countries in the world
are multicultural

>> What does that have to do with mass Islamic immigration? See, this is why it's an ideology,
you're incapable of putting it into context, or thinking rationally.

> We weren't talking about "mass Islamic immigration", whatever that is. I don't even know what
that's supposed to mean. And why would you differentiate "Islamic" immigration from any other kind
of immigration? That would be unconstitutional and therefore highly illegal in most Western
jurisdictions.

"When in Rome.." is more conducive to successful integration and harmony
than "Come, bring your culture and keep it just as it is." The U.S.
melting pot philosophy encourages that. It challenges the immigrant to
work to fit in, and in turn helps them be accepted more easily.

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 01:44:04 -0800
<XXUeC.6043$yv1.2541@fx07.iad>
On 2/8/2018 1:42 AM, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/8/2018 1:24 AM, BillB wrote:

>>> What does that have to do with mass Islamic immigration? See, this is
>>> why it's an ideology, you're incapable of putting it into context, or
>>> thinking rationally.
>>
>> We weren't talking about "mass Islamic immigration", whatever that is.
>> I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. And why would you
>> differentiate "Islamic" immigration from any other kind of
>> immigration? That would be unconstitutional and therefore highly
>> illegal in most Western jurisdictions.
>>

> "When in Rome.." is more conducive to successful integration and harmony
> than "Come, bring your culture and keep it just as it is." The U.S.
> melting pot philosophy encourages that.

It motherfuckingly well does not.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<XXUeC.6043$yv1.2541@fx07.iad> <p5h63q$864$2@dont-email.me>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 01:51:01 -0800
On 2/8/2018 1:44 AM, Clave wrote:
>> "When in Rome.." is more conducive to successful integration and
>> harmony than "Come, bring your culture and keep it just as it is." The
>> U.S. melting pot philosophy encourages that.
>
> It motherfuckingly well does not.

I meant the melting pot is a more useful and successful strategy than
multiculturalism.

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 02:26:48 -0800
<94VeC.15076$hb4.6800@fx11.iad>
On 2/8/2018 1:51 AM, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/8/2018 1:44 AM, Clave wrote:
>>> "When in Rome.." is more conducive to successful integration and
>>> harmony than "Come, bring your culture and keep it just as it is."
>>> The U.S. melting pot philosophy encourages that.
>>
>> It motherfuckingly well does not.
>
> I meant the melting pot is a more useful and successful strategy than
> multiculturalism.

Gibberish.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 04:23:35 -0800 (PST)
<0fseC.1820$zS1.1477@fx20.iad> <8bb8a0cd-70a7-42e4-a60c-2a45ecaf5dee@googlegroups.com>
<QOteC.1823$zS1.1532@fx20.iad> <78c65a51-82d1-44a9-b472-dfcffc51bfc8@googlegroups.com>
<lkueC.20033$s_2.6069@fx42.iad> <c9ff71c5-8321-4d99-9e45-2576ac3d0910@googlegroups.com>
<C9weC.22707$Cy2.11452@fx44.iad> <70a05c70-8b2f-4e15-85b2-163d6c87b4f5@googlegroups.com>
<7401637b-7119-422c-9839-c6936b51b9d8@googlegroups.com> <8c237ebf-581d-401c-a757-d4e1d7a41616@googlegroups.com>
<94VeC.15076$hb4.6800@fx11.iad> <p5h8ju$ob0$2@dont-email.me>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 2:26:10 AM UTC-8, Clave wrote:

> >> It motherfuckingly well does not.
> >
> > I meant the melting pot is a more useful and successful strategy than
> > multiculturalism.
>
> Gibberish.

He's speaking gibberish to me, too. He apparently thinks the Canadian Multiculturalism Act is
"telling him what to think".  It's very much in line with other crazy people hearing voices from the
walls, or thinking their dog is talking to them. Of course, The Multiculturalism Act doesn't "tell"
Dutch to do anything. It is strictly a directive to the federal government and its agents. Dutch is
still free to be as bigoted as he pleases (so long as he doesn't break any existing laws), just as
Muslims are free to live their lives as they please. It's called freedom, and Dutch HATES it.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<9ff46acc-bea1-4f8c-8947-a02ae9f94abd@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 13:35:37 -0800
On 2/8/2018 4:23 AM, BillB wrote:
>>> I meant the melting pot is a more useful and successful strategy than
>>> multiculturalism.
>> Gibberish.
> He's speaking gibberish to me, too. He apparently thinks the Canadian Multiculturalism Act is
"telling him what to think".

You're contradicting yourself.

You call me as un-Canadian for having negative thoughts about Islam, and
you support that attack by citing the Canadian Multiculturalism Act. If
the Act isn't telling me how to think then how am I un-Canadian for
thinking something that disagrees with it?

Your authoritarian tendencies are showing. I would say that dissent
against the government is the most important Canadian tradition of all.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:38:10 -0800 (PST)
<9ff46acc-bea1-4f8c-8947-a02ae9f94abd@googlegroups.com> <Ko3fC.3285$eZ5.0@fx19.iad>
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Thursday, 8 February 2018 21:35:42 UTC, Dutch  wrote:

> Your authoritarian tendencies are showing.

Are you starting to figure it out?

"It is made clear to Muslim immigrants from the moment they arrive that their culture will be
respected, and that they will in no way be treated as second class citizens, that they will be free
to reach their potential, and that they will be [legally protected] from people like you."

[] chilling

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<eac457ad-ed84-4c22-bde3-85b289f0c332@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:01:43 -0800
On 2/8/2018 2:38 PM, fffurken wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 February 2018 21:35:42 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>
>> Your authoritarian tendencies are showing.
>
> Are you starting to figure it out?
>
> "It is made clear to Muslim immigrants from the moment they arrive that their culture will be
respected, and that they will in no way be treated as second class citizens, that they will be free
to reach their potential, and that they will be [legally protected] from people like you."

> [] chilling

It's comforting to know that the government has vetted all the customs,
practices and beliefs of every foreign culture and declared them to be
above criticism. So much cleaner than allowing people to think for
themselves.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:31:14 -0800 (PST)
<eac457ad-ed84-4c22-bde3-85b289f0c332@googlegroups.com> <sF4fC.2727$TX2.1516@fx27.iad>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 3:01:50 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

> It's comforting to know that the government has vetted all the customs,
> practices and beliefs of every foreign culture and declared them to be
> above criticism

Another phony strawman.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<50049423-f774-4911-8714-4e4fe8f5eeef@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:11:13 -0800
On 2/8/2018 3:31 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 3:01:50 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>
>> It's comforting to know that the government has vetted all the customs,
>> practices and beliefs of every foreign culture and declared them to be
>> above criticism
>
> Another phony strawman.

It is exactly what is implied by this "Multiculturalism" act. Your
position is that to criticize a culture or its customs, beliefs or
practices is un-Canadian and contrary to our constitution. Yet you do it
all the time. You're a rank hypocrite.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:47:03 -0800 (PST)
<50049423-f774-4911-8714-4e4fe8f5eeef@googlegroups.com> <CG5fC.3863$iZ2.227@fx29.iad>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 4:11:17 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/8/2018 3:31 PM, BillB wrote:
> > On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 3:01:50 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> >
> >> It's comforting to know that the government has vetted all the customs,
> >> practices and beliefs of every foreign culture and declared them to be
> >> above criticism
> >
> > Another phony strawman.
> >

> It is exactly what is implied by this "Multiculturalism" act. Your
> position is that to criticize a culture or its customs, beliefs or
> practices is un-Canadian and contrary to our constitution. Yet you do it
> all the time. You're a rank hypocrite.

Nothing is "implied" by the Act. It is a law. It means what it means in plain English. And as I
already pointed out, it doesn't even apply to you or any other individual citizen. It applies to
government policymakers, and there is nothing "redundant" about it. Further, it was passed by the
conservative Mulroney government, not Justin Trudeau, as you ignorantly alluded ealier.

Nobody is denying that any Canadian can criticize any law they want. That doesn't mean the attitude
behind that criticism isn't unCanadian. You have the right to criticize laws forbidding you to have
sex with 8-year-olds, but very few wouldn't consider you unCanadian for doing so.

But your hatred of Canadian values goes far beyond disliking an ordinary statute like the Canadian
Multiculturism Act. All your attitudes prove you would like to rescind the Constitution of Canada,
particularly the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<6bf3f93f-62fc-4036-88c6-d25ec9b24ca6@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 18:03:15 -0800
On 2/8/2018 4:47 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 4:11:17 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

>>> Another phony strawman.
>>>

>> It is exactly what is implied by this "Multiculturalism" act. Your
>> position is that to criticize a culture or its customs, beliefs or
>> practices is un-Canadian and contrary to our constitution. Yet you do it
>> all the time. You're a rank hypocrite.
>
> Nothing is "implied" by the Act. It is a law. It means what it means in plain English. And as I
already pointed out, it doesn't even apply to you or any other individual citizen. It applies to
government policymakers, and there is nothing "redundant" about it. Further, it was passed by the
conservative Mulroney government, not Justin Trudeau, as you ignorantly alluded ealier.

I didn't say that. It was first introduced by Pierre Elliot.

> Nobody is denying that any Canadian can criticize any law they want. That doesn't mean the
attitude behind that criticism isn't unCanadian.

It doesn't mean it is; that's just your pc opinion. You're just
referring to this this Act as a grandstanding ploy.

> You have the right to criticize laws forbidding you to have sex with 8-year-olds, but very few
wouldn't consider you unCanadian for doing so.

Irrelevant.

> But your hatred of Canadian values goes far beyond disliking an ordinary statute like the Canadian
Multiculturism Act. All your attitudes prove you would like to rescind the Constitution of Canada,
particularly the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

What nonsense. "Multiculturalism" is a misguided idea to put into the
Constitution. It causes greater divisions between cultures and groups
within Canada, not less. I have perfectly good, rational arguments to
support that view, and nothing about it is un-Canadian.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 18:35:09 -0800 (PST)
<6bf3f93f-62fc-4036-88c6-d25ec9b24ca6@googlegroups.com> <Ej7fC.22314$tK5.3978@fx03.iad>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 6:03:20 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

> > Nothing is "implied" by the Act. It is a law. It means what it means in plain English. And as I
already pointed out, it doesn't even apply to you or any other individual citizen. It applies to
government policymakers, and there is nothing "redundant" about it. Further, it was passed by the
conservative Mulroney government, not Justin Trudeau, as you ignorantly alluded ealier.

> I didn't say that. It was first introduced by Pierre Elliot.

Liar...you said I and Justin Trudeau could shove the Canadian Multicultural Act up our ass, or
something equally childish and vulgar. As if Justin Trudeau isn't supposed to follow the law of
Canada?? As if he is not supposed to follow our Constitution??

FYI...Pierre Trudeau was Prime Minister until 1984. The Canadian Multicultural Act was passed in
1988, under Brian Mulroney's CONSERVATIVE government.

> > Nobody is denying that any Canadian can criticize any law they want. That doesn't mean the
attitude behind that criticism isn't unCanadian.

> It doesn't mean it is; that's just your pc opinion. You're just
> referring to this this Act as a grandstanding ploy.
>
> > You have the right to criticize laws forbidding you to have sex with 8-year-olds, but very few
wouldn't consider you unCanadian for doing so.

> Irrelevant.

It's not "irrelevant" at all, Mr. High IQ. It negates your idiotic argument that I am authoritarian
and unCanadian for calling out your opposition to a law that reflects Canada's core values

> What nonsense. "Multiculturalism" is a misguided idea to put into the
> Constitution.

But it is in the Constitution. As I said, it does not matter what you think.. Multiculturalism is
part of the "supreme law of Canada". I have shown you the text. It trumps every other contradicting
law, policy or action of any government agency or official across Canada.

>It causes greater divisions between cultures and groups
> within Canada, not less. I have perfectly good, rational arguments to
> support that view, and nothing about it is un-Canadian.

What you have to support that view is your bigotry. Canada unofficially adopted multiculturalism
more than 50 years ago, and it's been official for 35.. It's obvious that Canada has gotten along
very well with its multicultural laws, policies and Constitution. It is the envy of the world and is
now one of the most wealthy, peaceful, polite, low crime jurisdictions on Earth. What fucking planet
are you living on?

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<90f90b2a-a953-4cf8-b3df-9835d02ef5c4@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 21:02:14 -0800
On 2/8/2018 6:35 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 6:03:20 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>
>>> Nothing is "implied" by the Act. It is a law. It means what it means in plain English. And as I
already pointed out, it doesn't even apply to you or any other individual citizen. It applies to
government policymakers, and there is nothing "redundant" about it. Further, it was passed by the
conservative Mulroney government, not Justin Trudeau, as you ignorantly alluded ealier.

>> I didn't say that. It was first introduced by Pierre Elliot.
>
> Liar...you said I and Justin Trudeau could shove the Canadian Multicultural Act up our ass, or
something equally childish and vulgar. As if Justin Trudeau isn't supposed to follow the law of
Canada?? As if he is not supposed to follow our Constitution??

> FYI...Pierre Trudeau was Prime Minister until 1984. The Canadian Multicultural Act was passed in
1988, under Brian Mulroney's CONSERVATIVE government.

>>> Nobody is denying that any Canadian can criticize any law they want. That doesn't mean the
attitude behind that criticism isn't unCanadian.

>> It doesn't mean it is; that's just your pc opinion. You're just
>> referring to this this Act as a grandstanding ploy.
>>
>>> You have the right to criticize laws forbidding you to have sex with 8-year-olds, but very few
wouldn't consider you unCanadian for doing so.

>> Irrelevant.
>
> It's not "irrelevant" at all, Mr. High IQ. It negates your idiotic argument that I am
authoritarian and unCanadian for calling out your opposition to a law that reflects Canada's core
values

If it's a core value then what purpose does such a law serve?

>> What nonsense. "Multiculturalism" is a misguided idea to put into the
>> Constitution.
>
> But it is in the Constitution. As I said, it does not matter what you think. Multiculturalism is
part of the "supreme law of Canada". I have shown you the text. It trumps every other contradicting
law, policy or action of any government agency or official across Canada.

The act is touchy-feely government overreach. Citizens are equal under
the law anyway.

>> It causes greater divisions between cultures and groups
>> within Canada, not less. I have perfectly good, rational arguments to
>> support that view, and nothing about it is un-Canadian.
>
> What you have to support that view is your bigotry. Canada unofficially adopted multiculturalism
more than 50 years ago, and it's been official for 35. It's obvious that Canada has gotten along
very well with its multicultural laws, policies and Constitution. It is the envy of the world and is
now one of the most wealthy, peaceful, polite, low crime jurisdictions on Earth. What fucking planet
are you living on?

Canada is a country of many cultures. Laws apply equally to citizens in
all cultures. "Multiculturalism" adds nothing to that, and it send a
damaging message, that new citizens have no need to make an effort to
integrate into the existing culture. Fortunately most do anyway.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 05:02:37 -0800 (PST)
<eecfcacc-c4ab-4c20-99be-5ad03dfb97ae@googlegroups.com> <XXUeC.6043$yv1.2541@fx07.iad>
<p5h63q$864$2@dont-email.me> <94VeC.15076$hb4.6800@fx11.iad>
<p5h8ju$ob0$2@dont-email.me> <9ff46acc-bea1-4f8c-8947-a02ae9f94abd@googlegroups.com>
<Ej7fC.22314$tK5.3978@fx03.iad> <90f90b2a-a953-4cf8-b3df-9835d02ef5c4@googlegroups.com>
<rX9fC.29862$d03.6428@fx37.iad>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 9:02:18 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

> If it's a core value then what purpose does such a law serve?

 wtf is wrong with you? I already explained it three times.

> The act is touchy-feely government overreach. Citizens are equal under
> the law anyway.

What act? The Constitution Act? Do you understand and accept that, whether you like it or not,
multiculturalism is dictated by our Constitution?

Do you really believe that running a multicultural society begins and ends with "citizens are
equal"? You can't possibly be that much of a simpleton. You had the highest IQ ever recorded.

> Canada is a country of many cultures.

Yes...isn't their a word for that?  Multi..somthing??

> Laws apply equally to citizens in
> all cultures. "Multiculturalism" adds nothing to that

You are an idiot. Of course it goes way beyond that. Read the fucking Act which spells it out for
you. That's the bare minimum. If we include court decisions the burden on governments to promote
multiculturalism goes well beyond what is enumerated in that particular ordinary statute.

, and it send a
> damaging message, that new citizens have no need to make an effort to
> integrate into the existing culture. Fortunately most do anyway.

For the umpteenth time....this is a free country. Immigrants don't have to do anything except obey
the law. The LAST thing they have to do is jump through hoops in a futile attempt to gain the
approval of a bigot named "Dutch" on the internet. Who the fuck do you think you are? Besides, you
have been asked several times what Muslims must specifically do to appease you, and you can't even
name anything. I think we all know it would be an impossible moving target.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<e8783e24-57b5-4aa6-ad17-657d0ffc47a5@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 12:18:45 -0800
On 2/9/2018 5:02 AM, BillB wrote:
> On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 9:02:18 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>
>> If it's a core value then what purpose does such a law serve?
>
>   wtf is wrong with you? I already explained it three times.

iow nothing any citizen should care about.

>> The act is touchy-feely government overreach. Citizens are equal under
>> the law anyway.
>
> What act? The Constitution Act? Do you understand and accept that, whether you like it or not,
multiculturalism is dictated by our Constitution?

Meaning what? You said that it doesn't apply to private citizens, so why
should I care?

> Do you really believe that running a multicultural society begins and ends with "citizens are
equal"? You can't possibly be that much of a simpleton. You had the highest IQ ever recorded.

Running a society? I'm not running a society, although you seem to be
trying. And where did you get this "highest IQ ever recorded" baloney?

>> Canada is a country of many cultures.
>
> Yes...isn't their a word for that?  Multi..somthing??

There doesn't need to be an ism word making it into a *policy*, it's
just a reality.

>> Laws apply equally to citizens in
>> all cultures. "Multiculturalism" adds nothing to that
>
> You are an idiot. Of course it goes way beyond that. Read the fucking Act which spells it out for
you. That's the bare minimum. If we include court decisions the burden on governments to promote
multiculturalism goes well beyond what is enumerated in that particular ordinary statute.

Promote what? When you have multiple cultures within a nation, the main
thing the government should be concerned about is that they get along
peacefully. Of course the members of that culture must be treated
equally under the law, that goes without saying.

> , and it send a
>> damaging message, that new citizens have no need to make an effort to
>> integrate into the existing culture. Fortunately most do anyway.
>
> For the umpteenth time....this is a free country. Immigrants don't have to do anything except obey
the law. The LAST thing they have to do is jump through hoops in a futile attempt to gain the
approval of a bigot named "Dutch" on the internet. Who the fuck do you think you are? Besides, you
have been asked several times what Muslims must specifically do to appease you, and you can't even
name anything. I think we all know it would be an impossible moving target.

Not having women wear those hideous black face masks would be a start.
Not blowing a 6AM prayer horn might be another.

So you want to promote different cultures maintaining their own cultural
customs even when they clash with Canadian norms. Why? Are you afraid
they might be offended? Can you imagine ANY cultural practice that you
would ever want to discourage immigrants from continuing? What about
public outdoor defecation? Is there ANYTHING you would draw the line at?

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:48:35 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Thursday, 8 February 2018 23:01:50 UTC, Dutch  wrote:

> It's comforting to know that the government has vetted all the customs,
> practices and beliefs of every foreign culture and declared them to be
> above criticism.

Why would that be necessary - all cultures are equal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9POkP2oCFhA

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:30:42 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 1:35:42 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/8/2018 4:23 AM, BillB wrote:

> > He's speaking gibberish to me, too. He apparently thinks the Canadian Multiculturalism Act is
"telling him what to think".

> You're contradicting yourself.

No, I am not.

> You call me as un-Canadian for having negative thoughts about Islam,

No I didn't. Liar. I called you unCanadian for rejecting Canadian values and our Constitution.

> Your authoritarian tendencies are showing. I would say that dissent
> against the government is the most important Canadian tradition of all.

We have already established you have every right to your childish, bigoted and uninformed opinions.
It's laughable that you call me "authoritarian" when you want people to jump through hoops for no
other reason than to fit your warped definition of "fitting in", and you aren't even willing to
specify what those hoops are.  You want to control people's religion, customs, culture, dress, and
lawful behavior....but you call ME the authoritarian for saying we should just live and let live as
long as people are obeying the law. You are one big phony bastard.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<a1a40470-4f8e-4483-8faf-dff6027aeb16@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:49:41 -0800
On 2/8/2018 3:30 PM, BillB wrote:
>>> He's speaking gibberish to me, too. He apparently thinks the Canadian Multiculturalism Act is
"telling him what to think".
>> You're contradicting yourself.
> No, I am not.
>
>> You call me as un-Canadian for having negative thoughts about Islam,
> No I didn't. Liar. I called you unCanadian for rejecting Canadian values and our Constitution.

So now you don't claim that my negative views towards Islam are
un-Canadian?

And you don't support that charge by citing this "Multiculturalism" act?

You're a bald-faced liar besides being a fool.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:10:26 -0800 (PST)
<a1a40470-4f8e-4483-8faf-dff6027aeb16@googlegroups.com> <qm5fC.16760$kZ2.13973@fx41.iad>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 3:49:46 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> >> You're contradicting yourself.
> > No, I am not.
> >
> >> You call me as un-Canadian for having negative thoughts about Islam,
> > No I didn't. Liar. I called you unCanadian for rejecting Canadian values and our Constitution.
>
> So now you don't claim that my negative views towards Islam are
> un-Canadian?
>
> And you don't support that charge by citing this "Multiculturalism" act?
>
> You're a bald-faced liar besides being a fool.

Come to think of it, not supporting multiculturalism (rather than "the Act" itself) does make you
unCanadian, as it is a central, foundational, basic Canadian value and identity. But I was talking
more specifically about your near-TOTAL rejection of the Constitution of Canada, including
multiculturalism, freedom of religion, freedom of thought, freedom of conscience, freedom of
association, freedom of expression, freedom from discrimination, etc.  You support none of those
things for all residents of Canada, and that does make you decidedly unCanadian. Of course, I am
generalizing, because there are still a lot of bigoted "Canadians", but their attitudes don't
accurately reflect the generally accepted Canadian identity.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<40e426b7-ee4f-40dd-9011-817c3b08e217@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:28:51 -0800
On 2/8/2018 4:10 PM, BillB wrote:
>>> No, I am not.

>>> No I didn't. Liar. I called you unCanadian for rejecting Canadian values and our Constitution.
>>
>> So now you don't claim that my negative views towards Islam are
>> un-Canadian?
>>
>> And you don't support that charge by citing this "Multiculturalism" act?
>>
>> You're a bald-faced liar besides being a fool.
>
> Come to think of it

You lied.

, not supporting multiculturalism (rather than "the Act" itself) does
make you unCanadian, as it is a central, foundational, basic Canadian
value and identity.

I fully accept the idea that Canada is a nation of immigrants from many
different cultures. My grandparents came from Scotland and France. I
also believe that Canadians are a welcoming people. What I do not need
is a government edict telling me to mindlessly accept anything that is
presented to me under the label of a "different culture". I am fully
capable of judging for myself. I also don't need people like you
accusing me of bigotry for doing so.

> But I was talking more specifically about your near-TOTAL rejection of the Constitution of Canada,
including multiculturalism, freedom of religion, freedom of thought, freedom of conscience, freedom
of association, freedom of expression, freedom from discrimination, etc.  You support none of those
things for all residents of Canada, and that does make you decidedly unCanadian. Of course, I am
generalizing, because there are still a lot of bigoted "Canadians", but their attitudes don't
accurately reflect the generally accepted Canadian identity.

Fuck off. Not all Canadians are as brainwashed as you.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:58:53 -0800 (PST)
<40e426b7-ee4f-40dd-9011-817c3b08e217@googlegroups.com> <8X5fC.16519$RQ3.13773@fx02.iad>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 4:28:56 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

> I fully accept the idea that Canada is a nation of immigrants from many
> different cultures. My grandparents came from Scotland and France. I
> also believe that Canadians are a welcoming people. What I do not need
> is a government edict telling me to mindlessly accept anything that is
> presented to me under the label of a "different culture".

LOL...again with the "government edict" after I JUST FINISHED explaining it to him. Dutch, do you
also communicate with aliens through your fillings? THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT EDICT telling you to
believe anything. YOU CAN BE A BIG A BIGOT AS YOU WANT. The Multiculturalism Act basically just
instructs *government officials* to follow the Constitution of Canada with respect to
multiculturalism, and sets out specific guidelines for them to meet that constitutional burden and
follow THE SUPREME LAW OF CANADA.

What part of that do you not understand?? If you have the highest IQ ever recorded, why do I keep
having to teach you the most basic legal concepts over and over and over again?

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<9129bec0-9b8f-431b-acb1-a1b3d3a63f2b@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 17:53:56 -0800
On 2/8/2018 4:58 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 4:28:56 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>
>> I fully accept the idea that Canada is a nation of immigrants from many
>> different cultures. My grandparents came from Scotland and France. I
>> also believe that Canadians are a welcoming people. What I do not need
>> is a government edict telling me to mindlessly accept anything that is
>> presented to me under the label of a "different culture".
>
> LOL...again with the "government edict" after I JUST FINISHED explaining it to him. Dutch, do you
also communicate with aliens through your fillings? THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT EDICT telling you to
believe anything. YOU CAN BE A BIG A BIGOT AS YOU WANT. The Multiculturalism Act basically just
instructs *government officials* to follow the Constitution of Canada with respect to
multiculturalism, and sets out specific guidelines for them to meet that constitutional burden and
follow THE SUPREME LAW OF CANADA.

Then why bring it up if it doesn't apply to citizens? And what was
previously ambiguous in Canadian law that this act was necessary? Were
they allowed to treat members of some cultures differently under the law?

> What part of that do you not understand?? If you have the highest IQ ever recorded, why do I keep
having to teach you the most basic legal concepts over and over and over again?

The act is a patronizing waste of time and money, just what we have come
to expect from the Trudeaus.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:08:04 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Thursday, 8 February 2018 10:26:10 UTC, Clave  wrote:

> > I meant the melting pot is a more useful and successful strategy than
> > multiculturalism.
>
> Gibberish.

Only to you

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin.stu.neva.ru!nntp-feed.chiark.greenend.org.uk!ewrotcd!news.etla.org!feeder.erje.net!2.eu.feeder.erje.net!border1.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!q21no27275qtn.1!news-out.google.com!u51ni408qtk.1!nntp.google.com!t22no29322qtb.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:49:51 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Thursday, 8 February 2018 09:24:14 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> We weren't talking about "mass Islamic immigration", whatever that is. I don't even know what
that's supposed to mean.

Yet you used to know what it means.. what happened, brain injury?

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/M2wRV_VdKfE/isdhs...

You'd do well to remember that the internet never forgets, and neither do I.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 09:27:00 -0800 (PST)
<8e48ea56-21e8-40c1-8d69-ca3f7fcbe9c9@googlegroups.com>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 7:49:56 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 February 2018 09:24:14 UTC, BillB  wrote:
>
> > We weren't talking about "mass Islamic immigration", whatever that is. I don't even know what
that's supposed to mean.

> Yet you used to know what it means.. what happened, brain injury?
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/M2wRV_VdKfE/isdhs...
>
> You'd do well to remember that the internet never forgets, and neither do I.

ho hum...another furkin lie.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:11:00 -0800 (PST)
<8e48ea56-21e8-40c1-8d69-ca3f7fcbe9c9@googlegroups.com> <571dd8e8-df30-4622-bdc4-54aafd5f632c@googlegroups.com>
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Thursday, 8 February 2018 17:27:05 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 7:49:56 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> > On Thursday, 8 February 2018 09:24:14 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> >
> > > We weren't talking about "mass Islamic immigration", whatever that is. I don't even know what
that's supposed to mean.

> > Yet you used to know what it means.. what happened, brain injury?
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/M2wRV_VdKfE/isdhs...
> >
> > You'd do well to remember that the internet never forgets, and neither do I.
>
> ho hum...another furkin lie.

From -

Me: I'm not against Muslims. I'm against mass Islamic immigration into Europe.

The Canadian dhimmi: No, you're against any immigration -- your so-called "Manifesto" (lol),
remember?

To -

The Canadian dhimmi: I don't know what mass Islamic immigration means

lol

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:16:51 -0800 (PST)
<a9b7bfd1-3b6b-423e-970d-47766f29f793@googlegroups.com>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 10:11:05 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:

> > ho hum...another furkin lie.
>
> From -
>
> Me: I'm not against Muslims. I'm against mass Islamic immigration into Europe.
>
> The Canadian dhimmi: No, you're against any immigration -- your so-called "Manifesto" (lol),
remember?

> To -
>
> The Canadian dhimmi: I don't know what mass Islamic immigration means
>
> lol

In other words, I know it must mean something more than ZERO Islamic immigration ("mass" obviously
means  more than one). That doesn't imply I know what the term is really supposed to mean, because I
don't. How could I? It's something you just made up (or copied from youtube).

What is "mass Islamic immigration"? One billion people? 100  million people? 10 million people?
1000?  Who knows? It's just more Islamophobic gibberish.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:23:11 -0800 (PST)
<a9b7bfd1-3b6b-423e-970d-47766f29f793@googlegroups.com> <7e780fdb-4559-498d-9ccc-af6076e0913d@googlegroups.com>
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Thursday, 8 February 2018 18:16:56 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> I know it must mean something more than ZERO Islamic immigration ("mass" obviously means  more
than one). That doesn't imply I know what the term is really supposed to mean

So you're either a moron or you're pretending to be one