> Prev
Subject: News for Pop-Tard: T-Rump Wants A Military Parade
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Subject: News for Pop-Tard: T-Rump Wants A Military Parade
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 01:52:08 -0800
Organization: None to speak of
Lines: 23
Message-ID: <p5ei6u$h3i$1@dont-email.me>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 09:51:26 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="ef9b24d122ed767641382ac31f27e01d";
logging-data="17522"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/RJ4S91tk2ixhoqFUL0RSd"
Content-Language: en-US
X-Mozilla-News-Host: news://news.eternal-september.org:119
Cancel-Lock: sha1:8nYwy8zF/VlPGh3sqoD9ephUD3g=
Print Article
Forward Article
Like the one in France, and that's no shit.

Down Pennsylvania Avenue.  With missile launchers, 70-ton tanks, and 
lots of our boys goose-stepping past the White House while he stands at 
the second-floor balcony and waves at his adoring (ALLEGEDLY) subjects.

One wonders if he's going to dress himself up as a general with stupid 
sunglasses, epaulets and lots of VERYVERYREAL badges he made out of 
leftover Big Mac buns and Play-Doh during his "Executive Time" over the 
last year.

Never mind what this does to make the rest of the world laugh even 
harder at (or worse, simply pity) us (like they need more material), but 
he doesn't even give a shit what those tanks are going to do the road 
right in front of his house.

Pentagon top brass is currently in the process of planning the event.

Would some kind, low-IQ trumpswab please tell the rest of us why this is 
a net positive for our country? 

	
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: News for Pop-Tard: T-Rump Wants A Military Parade
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.200.51.44 with SMTP id t41mr3906737qta.60.1518012738419;
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 06:12:18 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.31.41.214 with SMTP id p205mr645595vkp.13.1518012738141;
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 06:12:18 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.cgarbs.de!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!feeder.usenetexpress.com!feeder-in1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!t22-v6no40150qtb.0!news-out.google.com!h12ni218qte.0!nntp.google.com!t22-v6no40148qtb.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 06:12:17 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <p5ei6u$h3i$1@dont-email.me>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=68.104.8.178; posting-account=Hm3-XAoAAADEywKbjLyIgNX200WVCCV9
NNTP-Posting-Host: 68.104.8.178
References: <p5ei6u$h3i$1@dont-email.me>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <1b1d008a-62ec-4f86-82c6-8fb99f25906d@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: News for Pop-Tard: T-Rump Wants A Military Parade
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Injection-Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 14:12:18 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 39
Print Article
Forward Article
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:51:30 AM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> Like the one in France, and that's no shit.
> 
> Down Pennsylvania Avenue.  With missile launchers, 70-ton tanks, and 
> lots of our boys goose-stepping past the White House while he stands at 
> the second-floor balcony and waves at his adoring (ALLEGEDLY) subjects.
> 
> One wonders if he's going to dress himself up as a general with stupid 
> sunglasses, epaulets and lots of VERYVERYREAL badges he made out of 
> leftover Big Mac buns and Play-Doh during his "Executive Time" over the 
> last year.
> 
> Never mind what this does to make the rest of the world laugh even 
> harder at (or worse, simply pity) us (like they need more material), but 
> he doesn't even give a shit what those tanks are going to do the road 
> right in front of his house.
> 
> Pentagon top brass is currently in the process of planning the event.
> 
> Would some kind, low-IQ trumpswab please tell the rest of us why this is 
> a net positive for our country?

Trump has asked for a military parade. Typical of fascist dictators. There have been numerous
articles drawing parallels to Hitler, and it’s getting scary. Right down to their slicked-down
hair and that Mussolini nose-up look of distain. Taking over his own justice department.
Establishing a propaganda department. Establishing control of the press and using them to disperse
his propaganda. Having ‘his people’ waving his flag at rallies and gatherings. “You’re with
us or you’re against us.” Giving the citizens a race of people for degradation and hate; and
start deporting them with the help of his ‘special police.’ Using official list these people
actually signed themselves, although for a different reason. Every day there’s reports of the
’knock on the door,’ broken glass, business raided, and a father hauled away. … If you don’t
know which person I’m talking about, THAT should tell YOU something… 

	
Subject: Re: News for Pop-Tard: T-Rump Wants A Military Parade
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Subject: Re: News for Pop-Tard: T-Rump Wants A Military Parade
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 10:27:55 -0800
Organization: None to speak of
Lines: 36
Message-ID: <p5fge2$6vp$1@dont-email.me>
References: <p5ei6u$h3i$1@dont-email.me>
<1b1d008a-62ec-4f86-82c6-8fb99f25906d@googlegroups.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 18:27:14 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="ef9b24d122ed767641382ac31f27e01d";
logging-data="7161"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+pRsCMI+7P1YfpP2uWsDAX"
In-Reply-To: <1b1d008a-62ec-4f86-82c6-8fb99f25906d@googlegroups.com>
Content-Language: en-US
Cancel-Lock: sha1:I5pI3DPFR34BRZI5imrh2uRjXiY=
Print Article
Forward Article
On 2/7/2018 6:12 AM, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:51:30 AM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
>> Like the one in France, and that's no shit.
>>
>> Down Pennsylvania Avenue.  With missile launchers, 70-ton tanks, and
>> lots of our boys goose-stepping past the White House while he stands at
>> the second-floor balcony and waves at his adoring (ALLEGEDLY) subjects.
>>
>> One wonders if he's going to dress himself up as a general with stupid
>> sunglasses, epaulets and lots of VERYVERYREAL badges he made out of
>> leftover Big Mac buns and Play-Doh during his "Executive Time" over the
>> last year.
>>
>> Never mind what this does to make the rest of the world laugh even
>> harder at (or worse, simply pity) us (like they need more material), but
>> he doesn't even give a shit what those tanks are going to do the road
>> right in front of his house.
>>
>> Pentagon top brass is currently in the process of planning the event.
>>
>> Would some kind, low-IQ trumpswab please tell the rest of us why this is
>> a net positive for our country?
> 
> Trump has asked for a military parade. Typical of fascist dictators. There have been numerous
articles drawing parallels to Hitler, and it’s getting scary. Right down to their slicked-down
hair and that Mussolini nose-up look of distain. Taking over his own justice department.
Establishing a propaganda department. Establishing control of the press and using them to disperse
his propaganda. Having ‘his people’ waving his flag at rallies and gatherings. “You’re with
us or you’re against us.” 

....declaring insufficient adoration "treason"...


> Giving the citizens a race of people for degradation and hate; and start deporting them with the
help of his ‘special police.’ Using official list these people actually signed themselves,
although for a different reason. Every day there’s reports of the ’knock on the door,’ broken
glass, business raided, and a father hauled away. … If you don’t know which person I’m talking
about, THAT should tell YOU something…

Worth a listen (harking back to 1959):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L6L1NbJuIo 

	
Next <
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: News for Pop-Tard: T-Rump Wants A Military Parade
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.233.232.151 with SMTP id a145mr5290194qkg.16.1518034333263;
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 12:12:13 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.31.41.214 with SMTP id p205mr769073vkp.13.1518034333146;
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 12:12:13 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!newsgate.cuhk.edu.hk!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!t22-v6no226374qtb.0!news-out.google.com!h12ni245qte.0!nntp.google.com!q21-v6no225303qtn.1!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:12:12 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <p5fge2$6vp$1@dont-email.me>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=68.104.8.178; posting-account=Hm3-XAoAAADEywKbjLyIgNX200WVCCV9
NNTP-Posting-Host: 68.104.8.178
References: <p5ei6u$h3i$1@dont-email.me> <1b1d008a-62ec-4f86-82c6-8fb99f25906d@googlegroups.com>
<p5fge2$6vp$1@dont-email.me>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <4680d094-ec38-438a-8507-8b84f90d057e@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: News for Pop-Tard: T-Rump Wants A Military Parade
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Injection-Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 20:12:13 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 56
Print Article
Forward Article
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 10:27:19 AM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> On 2/7/2018 6:12 AM, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:51:30 AM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> >> Like the one in France, and that's no shit.
> >>
> >> Down Pennsylvania Avenue.  With missile launchers, 70-ton tanks, and
> >> lots of our boys goose-stepping past the White House while he stands at
> >> the second-floor balcony and waves at his adoring (ALLEGEDLY) subjects..
> >>
> >> One wonders if he's going to dress himself up as a general with stupid
> >> sunglasses, epaulets and lots of VERYVERYREAL badges he made out of
> >> leftover Big Mac buns and Play-Doh during his "Executive Time" over the
> >> last year.
> >>
> >> Never mind what this does to make the rest of the world laugh even
> >> harder at (or worse, simply pity) us (like they need more material), but
> >> he doesn't even give a shit what those tanks are going to do the road
> >> right in front of his house.
> >>
> >> Pentagon top brass is currently in the process of planning the event.
> >>
> >> Would some kind, low-IQ trumpswab please tell the rest of us why this is
> >> a net positive for our country?
> > 
> > Trump has asked for a military parade. Typical of fascist dictators. There have been numerous
articles drawing parallels to Hitler, and it’s getting scary. Right down to their slicked-down
hair and that Mussolini nose-up look of distain. Taking over his own justice department.
Establishing a propaganda department. Establishing control of the press and using them to disperse
his propaganda. Having ‘his people’ waving his flag at rallies and gatherings. “You’re with
us or you’re against us.” 
> 
> ...declaring insufficient adoration "treason"...
> 
> 
> > Giving the citizens a race of people for degradation and hate; and start deporting them with the
help of his ‘special police.’ Using official list these people actually signed themselves,
although for a different reason. Every day there’s reports of the ’knock on the door,’ broken
glass, business raided, and a father hauled away. … If you don’t know which person I’m talking
about, THAT should tell YOU something…
> 
> Worth a listen (harking back to 1959):
> 
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L6L1NbJuIo

Just bought it from iTunes for $1.29. Thanks...