> Prev
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: U.S. Ambassador to Netherlands can't believe he's being heldaccountable for Islamophobic lies
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 12:19:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: U.S. Ambassador to Netherlands cant believe hes being held
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Denies he ever lied when there is video showing him lying that there are 'Muslim No-Go Zones' in the
Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.
https://www.juancole.com/2018/01/journalists-stunned-questions.html

Seriously- you would think a U.S. Ambassador would behave more intelligently than 'furkedon' or
'dutch'.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 12:29:58 -0800
On 2/9/2018 12:19 PM, risky biz wrote:
> Denies he ever lied when there is video showing him lying that there are 'Muslim No-Go Zones' in
the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.
> https://www.juancole.com/2018/01/journalists-stunned-questions.html

Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/
It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered journalists and filmmakers and
concert-goers in the name of Allah.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 12:55:46 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 12:30:02 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/9/2018 12:19 PM, risky biz wrote:
> > Denies he ever lied when there is video showing him lying that there are 'Muslim No-Go Zones' in
the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.
> > https://www.juancole.com/2018/01/journalists-stunned-questions.html
>
> Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/
> It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered journalists and filmmakers and
> concert-goers in the name of Allah.

In other words, you instinctively want to change the subject when someone gets caught in an
Islamophobic lie? How surprising.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:35:51 -0800
On 2/9/2018 12:55 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 12:30:02 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>> On 2/9/2018 12:19 PM, risky biz wrote:
>>> Denies he ever lied when there is video showing him lying that there are 'Muslim No-Go Zones' in
the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.
>>> https://www.juancole.com/2018/01/journalists-stunned-questions.html
>>
>> Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/
>> It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered journalists and filmmakers and
>> concert-goers in the name of Allah.
>
> In other words, you instinctively want to change the subject when someone gets caught in an
Islamophobic lie? How surprising.

I didn't change the subject. You characterized the idea that a Muslim
would "light a Dutch politician on fire" as "a really insane lie".

I contend that there is nothing insane about it. Muslims have lit their
perceived enemies on fire (I've watched the video) and killed them in
many other ways.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:01:15 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:35:55 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/9/2018 12:55 PM, risky biz wrote:
in the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.

> >> Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/
> >> It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered journalists and filmmakers and
> >> concert-goers in the name of Allah.
> >
> > In other words, you instinctively want to change the subject when someone gets caught in an
Islamophobic lie? How surprising.

> I didn't change the subject. You characterized the idea that a Muslim
> would "light a Dutch politician on fire" as "a really insane lie".
>
> I contend that there is nothing insane about it. Muslims have lit their
> perceived enemies on fire (I've watched the video) and killed them in
> many other ways.

Who was the Dutch politician that the U.S. Ambassador claimed was set on fire, 'dutch'? Do you know
his name? Why are you attempting to excuse hateful lies about Muslims as acceptable?

Where are the 'Muslim No-Go Zones' that the U.S. Ambassador claimed existed in the Netherlands,
'dutch'? He can't tell anyone where they are and neither can you. Why are you attempting to excuse
hateful lies about Muslims as acceptable?

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 19:07:11 -0800
On 2/9/2018 6:01 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:35:55 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
in the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.

>>> In other words, you instinctively want to change the subject when someone gets caught in an
Islamophobic lie? How surprising.

>> I didn't change the subject. You characterized the idea that a Muslim
>> would "light a Dutch politician on fire" as "a really insane lie".
>>
>> I contend that there is nothing insane about it. Muslims have lit their
>> perceived enemies on fire (I've watched the video) and killed them in
>> many other ways.
>
> Who was the Dutch politician that the U.S. Ambassador claimed was set on fire, 'dutch'? Do you
know his name?

I did read the story when it came out, but I don't recall it now, why?

> Why are you attempting to excuse hateful lies about Muslims as acceptable?

I didn't excuse it. I said that your characterization was misleading.
When Muslims *have* set their enemies on fire, and *have* butchered a
filmmaker on the street in Amsterdam, it is hardly "really insane" to
say what he said. It was a lie, plain and simple. If you were to say
that your neighbor's pitbull bit you when he didn't, that would just be
a lie, not a "really insane" lie. Saying he swallowed your children
whole would be a "really insane" lie.

> Where are the 'Muslim No-Go Zones' that the U.S. Ambassador claimed existed in the Netherlands,
'dutch'? He can't tell anyone where they are and neither can you.

I've never looked into the matter so I can't give you an answer for
that. Do YOU know?

 >Why are you attempting to excuse hateful lies about Muslims as acceptable?

The real question is, why do you think I am making excuses for this
clown when I did no such thing? You seem to be in some kind of perpetual
knee-jerk mode.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 20:24:27 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 7:07:15 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/9/2018 6:01 PM, risky biz wrote:
Zones' in the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.

Islamophobic lie? How surprising.

> >> I didn't change the subject. You characterized the idea that a Muslim
> >> would "light a Dutch politician on fire" as "a really insane lie".
> >>
> >> I contend that there is nothing insane about it. Muslims have lit their
> >> perceived enemies on fire (I've watched the video) and killed them in
> >> many other ways.
> >
> > Who was the Dutch politician that the U.S. Ambassador claimed was set on fire, 'dutch'? Do you
know his name?

> I did read the story when it came out, but I don't recall it now, why?

Horseshit. If you saw an article like that you would have been posting about it for days. Weeks. Who
was the Dutch politician that the U.S. Ambassador claimed was set on fire by Muslims, 'dutch'? Come
up with the name or finally admit that it was another Islamophobic lie.

> > Why are you attempting to excuse hateful lies about Muslims as acceptable?
>
> I didn't excuse it. I said that your characterization was misleading.
> When Muslims *have* set their enemies on fire, and *have* butchered a
> filmmaker on the street in Amsterdam, it is hardly "really insane" to
> say what he said.

People 'like' you have butchered other human beings therefore it's OK to say that you butchered
someone recently. You shouldn't have any complaints about the logic because it is YOUR impeccable
logic. Why did you butcher another human being recently? Did you have what you thought was a good
reason?

It was a lie, plain and simple. If you were to say
> that your neighbor's pitbull bit you when he didn't, that would just be
> a lie, not a "really insane" lie. Saying he swallowed your children
> whole would be a "really insane" lie.

'dutch' doesn't consider it 'really insane' to lie that someone set someone else on fire. Especially
when that accused someone is a vague, undefined Muslim, i.e., ALL Muslims.

> > Where are the 'Muslim No-Go Zones' that the U.S. Ambassador claimed existed in the Netherlands,
'dutch'? He can't tell anyone where they are and neither can you.

> I've never looked into the matter so I can't give you an answer for
> that. Do YOU know?

In other words- it COULD be true. WHAT AN ASS.

>  >Why are you attempting to excuse hateful lies about Muslims as acceptable?
>
> The real question is, why do you think I am making excuses for this
> clown when I did no such thing? You seem to be in some kind of perpetual
> knee-jerk mode.

'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie . .'

No excuseS there, right ASSHOLE?

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 21:46:07 -0800
On 2/9/2018 8:24 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 7:07:15 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
Zones' in the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.

Islamophobic lie? How surprising.

>>> Who was the Dutch politician that the U.S. Ambassador claimed was set on fire, 'dutch'? Do you
know his name?

>> I did read the story when it came out, but I don't recall it now, why?
>
> Horseshit. If you saw an article like that you would have been posting about it for days. Weeks.
Who was the Dutch politician that the U.S. Ambassador claimed was set on fire by Muslims, 'dutch'?
Come up with the name or finally admit that it was another Islamophobic lie.

There have been literally thousands of jihadist attacks; I've posted
about very few of them

>>> Why are you attempting to excuse hateful lies about Muslims as acceptable?
>>
>> I didn't excuse it. I said that your characterization was misleading.
>> When Muslims *have* set their enemies on fire, and *have* butchered a
>> filmmaker on the street in Amsterdam, it is hardly "really insane" to
>> say what he said.
>
> People 'like' you have butchered other human beings therefore it's OK to say that you butchered
someone recently. You shouldn't have any complaints about the logic because it is YOUR impeccable
logic. Why did you butcher another human being recently? Did you have what you thought was a good
reason?

Fail. He didn't accuse anyone specifically.

> It was a lie, plain and simple. If you were to say
>> that your neighbor's pitbull bit you when he didn't, that would just be
>> a lie, not a "really insane" lie. Saying he swallowed your children
>> whole would be a "really insane" lie.
>
> 'dutch' doesn't consider it 'really insane' to lie that someone set someone else on fire.
Especially when that accused someone is a vague, undefined Muslim, i.e., ALL Muslims.

No, I said it wasn't a "really insane lie". It was a lie, or more
precisely, someone repeating a false story without checking it for accuracy.

To call it "really insane" that a Muslim would light someone on fire is
to suggest that such a thing could never happen, which is clearly false.

>>> Where are the 'Muslim No-Go Zones' that the U.S. Ambassador claimed existed in the Netherlands,
'dutch'? He can't tell anyone where they are and neither can you.

>> I've never looked into the matter so I can't give you an answer for
>> that. Do YOU know?
>
> In other words- it COULD be true. WHAT AN ASS.

Since I haven't looked into it, then I can't say if it is true or not.

You may be in the habit of KNOWING before you have any information but I
try to avoid that.

>>   >Why are you attempting to excuse hateful lies about Muslims as acceptable?
>>
>> The real question is, why do you think I am making excuses for this
>> clown when I did no such thing? You seem to be in some kind of perpetual
>> knee-jerk mode.
>
> 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie . .'

No, because it didn't happen. I didn't make an excuse. The guy
definitely needs to retract and apologize for the setting on fire stuff,
not deny he said it.

> No excuseS there, right ASSHOLE?

I didn't say it wasn't a lie, I said it wasn't a "really insane" lie. It
was plausible, since presumably the politician was a potential target
for his opinions on Islam, and because there has been a history of that
kind of murder by jihadists. If you had called it "a rotten lie" I would
have agreed with that 100%.

I realize this is all really upsetting and emotional to you, but I'm
just being logical.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 10:50:08 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 9:46:13 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/9/2018 8:24 PM, risky biz wrote:
Zones' in the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.

Islamophobic lie? How surprising.

> >> I did read the story when it came out, but I don't recall it now, why?
> >
> > Horseshit. If you saw an article like that you would have been posting about it for days. Weeks.
Who was the Dutch politician that the U.S. Ambassador claimed was set on fire by Muslims, 'dutch'?
Come up with the name or finally admit that it was another Islamophobic lie.

> There have been literally thousands of jihadist attacks; I've posted
> about very few of them

There haven't been ANY 'jihadist' attacks against Dutch politicians in the Netherlands much less
anything remotely resembling the insane idea that the Muslims in the Netherlands are setting Dutch
politicians on fire. Fabricating a claim like that with zero substantiation is what's insane. I can
understand you having a soft spot for lies like that after you posted the insane lies here that
'Muslims' executed a racehorse for being gay and that 'Muslims' demanded that the streets outside
their mosque in Canada be prohibited to women. You're insane yourself.

> >> I didn't excuse it. I said that your characterization was misleading.
> >> When Muslims *have* set their enemies on fire, and *have* butchered a
> >> filmmaker on the street in Amsterdam, it is hardly "really insane" to
> >> say what he said.

One Jordanian pilot was burned alive by ISIS in Syria. You consider that your license to brand ALL
Muslims as people who burn others alive and even go as far as excusing a liar who claimed that Dutch
Muslims are setting Dutch politicians on fire? You are a sick motherfucker.

> > People 'like' you have butchered other human beings therefore it's OK to say that you butchered
someone recently. You shouldn't have any complaints about the logic because it is YOUR impeccable
logic. Why did you butcher another human being recently? Did you have what you thought was a good
reason?

> Fail. He didn't accuse anyone specifically.

He said Dutch Muslims were setting Dutch politicians on fire. Stop with the excuses.

> > It was a lie, plain and simple. If you were to say
> >> that your neighbor's pitbull bit you when he didn't, that would just be
> >> a lie, not a "really insane" lie. Saying he swallowed your children
> >> whole would be a "really insane" lie.
> >
> > 'dutch' doesn't consider it 'really insane' to lie that someone set someone else on fire.
Especially when that accused someone is a vague, undefined Muslim, i.e., ALL Muslims.

> No, I said it wasn't a "really insane lie". It was a lie, or more
> precisely, someone repeating a false story without checking it for accuracy.

Just an everyday Islamophobic lie that Dutch Muslims are setting Dutch politicians on fire. You
don't like seeing it characterized as 'really insane' because it's very similar to the lies about
Muslims that you have repeatedly tried to pass off here. Hints: 'Muslim' execution of a gay
racehorse and 'Muslims' in Canada demanding that the streets outside their mosques be prohibited to
women. Both really insane lies and proven so.

> To call it "really insane" that a Muslim would light someone on fire is
> to suggest that such a thing could never happen, which is clearly false.

Sorry, asshole- you don't get to excuse someone for falsely accusing an entire ethnic community of
setting someone on fire because those persons COULD theoretically set someone on fire. What a sick
fuck you are.

Netherlands, 'dutch'? He can't tell anyone where they are and neither can you.

> >> I've never looked into the matter so I can't give you an answer for
> >> that. Do YOU know?
> >
> > In other words- it COULD be true. WHAT AN ASS.
>
> Since I haven't looked into it, then I can't say if it is true or not.
>
> You may be in the habit of KNOWING before you have any information but I
> try to avoid that.

Yeah, 'dutch'- everyone has been thoroughly impressed with how well you fact check the lies about
Muslims which you repeatedly post here. If you weren't so disgusting you would be funny.

> >>   >Why are you attempting to excuse hateful lies about Muslims as acceptable?
> >>
> >> The real question is, why do you think I am making excuses for this
> >> clown when I did no such thing? You seem to be in some kind of perpetual
> >> knee-jerk mode.
> >
> > 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie . .'
>
> No, because it didn't happen.

It IS a lie because it didn't happen, asshole.

I didn't make an excuse. The guy
> definitely needs to retract and apologize for the setting on fire stuff,
> not deny he said it.

You made an excuse by claiming it's not a lie. Now you admit it was a lie because you're finally
getting it through your thick skull that everyone can see that your excuses for that liar are making
everyone realize that you're an Islamophobic liar just like him.

> > No excuseS there, right ASSHOLE?
>
> I didn't say it wasn't a lie, I said it wasn't a "really insane" lie. It
> was plausible, since presumably the politician was a potential target
> for his opinions on Islam, and because there has been a history of that
> kind of murder by jihadists. If you had called it "a rotten lie" I would
> have agreed with that 100%.

Really, 'dutch'? 'presumably the politician was a potential target for his opinions on Islam'? How
well did you research that? Did it just emanate from your Islamophobic peabrain or is it based on
some fact? While you're citing your sources of evidence for that why don't you also enlighten us as
to the 'history', as you term it, of Muslims burning people alive?

> I realize this is all really upsetting and emotional to you, but I'm
> just being logical.

Furtive verbal twisting and turning in an attempt to maintain the acceptability of fact-free lies
about Muslims is NOT 'being logical'. And please don't project your emotional upset at having lies
about Muslims debunked onto me.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:14:17 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFLlyoi-fxs

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:51:48 -0800
On 2/10/2018 10:50 AM, risky biz wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 9:46:13 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
Zones' in the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.

Islamophobic lie? How surprising.

>>> Horseshit. If you saw an article like that you would have been posting about it for days. Weeks.
Who was the Dutch politician that the U.S. Ambassador claimed was set on fire by Muslims, 'dutch'?
Come up with the name or finally admit that it was another Islamophobic lie.

>> There have been literally thousands of jihadist attacks; I've posted
>> about very few of them
>
> There haven't been ANY 'jihadist' attacks against Dutch politicians

Oh really.. so jihadists (why the quotes, as if they are some imaginary
thing?) haven't attacked any politicians, well BFD
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/06/dutch-terror-threat-r...
If I was an anti-Islamic politician in Europe I'd be worried.

> in the Netherlands much less anything remotely resembling the insane idea that the Muslims in the
Netherlands are setting Dutch politicians on fire. Fabricating a claim like that with zero
substantiation is what's insane. I can understand you having a soft spot for lies like that after
you posted the insane lies here that 'Muslims' executed a racehorse for being gay and that 'Muslims'
demanded that the streets outside their mosque in Canada be prohibited to women. You're insane
yourself.

Despite your protestations, the things that Muslims are *known* to have
done are no less horrific than any untrue stories. Burning their
enemies, murdering gays, throwing acid at children, kidnapping and
raping children, ordering journalists, authors and filmmakers killed for
criticizing Islam. No, not "all Muslims" do these things, but these
themes infect Islam.

> One Jordanian pilot was burned alive by ISIS in Syria.

So you're claiming that was a one-off? Oh well, that's OK then.. almost
like it never happened.

> You consider that your license to brand ALL Muslims as people who burn others alive and even go as
far as excusing a liar who claimed that Dutch Muslims are setting Dutch politicians on fire? You are
a sick motherfucker.

If you're going to claim I "excused" this liar then show the quote where
I did that. Otherwise apologize.

>>> People 'like' you have butchered other human beings therefore it's OK to say that you butchered
someone recently. You shouldn't have any complaints about the logic because it is YOUR impeccable
logic. Why did you butcher another human being recently? Did you have what you thought was a good
reason?

>> Fail. He didn't accuse anyone specifically.
>
> He said Dutch Muslims were setting Dutch politicians on fire. Stop with the excuses.

The guy is a clueless Tea Party idiot, what do you expect? He's a
reflection of the current administration.

>>> It was a lie, plain and simple. If you were to say
>>>
>>> 'dutch' doesn't consider it 'really insane' to lie that someone set someone else on fire.

No. It would be really outrageous to say that if no Muslim had never set
an enemy of Islam on fire, and no Muslim had ever butchered a filmmaker.
Since both those things HAVE happened, then I consider a garden variety
rotten lie.

> Especially when that accused someone is a vague, undefined Muslim, i.e., ALL Muslims.

So just because the perpetrator in the story was unidentified that means
ALL Muslims would do that? Even in the context of the lie I think it
means that a "jihadist" would do that, which is not an insane claim.

>> No, I said it wasn't a "really insane lie". It was a lie, or more
>> precisely, someone repeating a false story without checking it for accuracy.
>
> Just an everyday lie [..]

A rotten lie.

>> To call it "really insane" that a Muslim would light someone on fire is
>> to suggest that such a thing could never happen, which is clearly false.
>
> Sorry, asshole- you don't get to excuse someone for falsely accusing an entire ethnic community of
setting someone on fire because those persons COULD theoretically set someone on fire. What a sick
fuck you are.

The lie, if you must parse it, has to mean that a jihadist set someone
on fire. That is not an outrageous claim. Jihadists mass murder teenage
concert-goers and mow down tourists. Why would you disbelieve ANYTHING
horrific claim about them?

Netherlands, 'dutch'? He can't tell anyone where they are and neither can you.

>>> In other words- it COULD be true. WHAT AN ASS.
>>
>> Since I haven't looked into it, then I can't say if it is true or not.
>>
>> You may be in the habit of KNOWING before you have any information but I
>> try to avoid that.
>
> Yeah, 'dutch'- everyone has been thoroughly impressed with how well you fact check the lies about
Muslims which you repeatedly post here. If you weren't so disgusting you would be funny.

I've reported a couple stories, one that turned out to be a joke, the
other was cast into doubt. That doesn't mean I claim to KNOW things like
the existence of "no-go zones" when I have not see evidence either way.
Reports out the Netherlands say they don't exist, so they may well not
exist. I never said they did.

>>> 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie . .'
>>
>> No, because it didn't happen.
>
> It IS a lie because it didn't happen, asshole.

Right, the claim that I made excuses for this guy is a lie. I despise
guys like him.

> I didn't make an excuse. The guy
>> definitely needs to retract and apologize for the setting on fire stuff,
>> not deny he said it.
>
> You made an excuse by claiming it's not a lie.

Show the quote. I never said it wasn't a lie.

> Now you admit it was a lie because you're finally getting it through your thick skull that
everyone can see that your excuses for that liar are making everyone realize that you're an
Islamophobic liar just like him.

What excuses? Name one.

>>> No excuseS there, right ASSHOLE?
>>
>> I didn't say it wasn't a lie, I said it wasn't a "really insane" lie. It
>> was plausible, since presumably the politician was a potential target
>> for his opinions on Islam, and because there has been a history of that
>> kind of murder by jihadists. If you had called it "a rotten lie" I would
>> have agreed with that 100%.
>
> Really, 'dutch'? 'presumably the politician was a potential target for his opinions on Islam'? How
well did you research that? Did it just emanate from your Islamophobic peabrain or is it based on
some fact? While you're citing your sources of evidence for that why don't you also enlighten us as
to the 'history', as you term it, of Muslims burning people alive?

I said "presumably". Since the story was made up naming a victim makes
no sense. However it stands to reason that in the context of the story,
the jihadist would target an anti-Muslim politician, right?

>> I realize this is all really upsetting and emotional to you, but I'm
>> just being logical.
>
> Furtive verbal twisting and turning in an attempt to maintain the acceptability of fact-free lies
about Muslims is NOT 'being logical'. And please don't project your emotional upset at having lies
about Muslims debunked onto me.

I never said the lie was acceptable. You are the one who is lying and
twisting words.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 11:43:02 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 12:51:56 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/10/2018 10:50 AM, risky biz wrote:
Zones' in the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.

an Islamophobic lie? How surprising.

Weeks. Who was the Dutch politician that the U.S. Ambassador claimed was set on fire by Muslims,
'dutch'? Come up with the name or finally admit that it was another Islamophobic lie.

> >> There have been literally thousands of jihadist attacks; I've posted
> >> about very few of them
> >
> > There haven't been ANY 'jihadist' attacks against Dutch politicians
>
> Oh really.. so jihadists (why the quotes, as if they are some imaginary
> thing?) haven't attacked any politicians, well BFD

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/06/dutch-terror-threat-r...
> If I was an anti-Islamic politician in Europe I'd be worried.

It's quite obvious that, for you, hateful lies about Muslims is no BFD. You indulge in them
frequently yourself at RGP and here, even though you had no choice but to admit he lied about
Muslims 'setting Dutch politicians on fire' you still continue to pretend that 'Muslim No-Go Zones'
might exist even though the massive narrative that they do has never been able to produce one single
example for it's years long life. And to top it off, you continue proposing that 'Muslims' setting
Dutch politicians on fire is some sort of typical and widespread cultural behavior of 'Muslims' and
COULD have been true. Simultaneously you bleat that you aren't making excuses. Do you really think
you're fooling anyone? You're pretty f'n stupid if you do.

> > in the Netherlands much less anything remotely resembling the insane idea that the Muslims in
the Netherlands are setting Dutch politicians on fire. Fabricating a claim like that with zero
substantiation is what's insane. I can understand you having a soft spot for lies like that after
you posted the insane lies here that 'Muslims' executed a racehorse for being gay and that 'Muslims'
demanded that the streets outside their mosque in Canada be prohibited to women. You're insane
yourself.

> Despite your protestations, the things that Muslims are *known* to have
> done are no less horrific than any untrue stories. Burning their
> enemies, murdering gays, throwing acid at children, kidnapping and
> raping children, ordering journalists, authors and filmmakers killed for
> criticizing Islam. No, not "all Muslims" do these things, but these
> themes infect Islam.

Really, 'Dutch'? It infects Islam? Does inhuman treatment of human beings NOT 'infect' Buddhism,
Christianity, Hinduism, or Secularism? Or any other 'ism' of humans? Why can't you seem to notice it
anywhere it isn't committed by Muslims and portray it as if it's a widespread cultural norm of those
others just as you portray it as a widespread cultural norm of 'Muslims'? Do you ever think you'll
be able to drag your conscience into regarding the ongoing and current mass murder and rape of
Muslims as a government policy of Buddhists and the recent mass murder of Muslims by Christians as
something as outrageous and disturbing to you as the wearing of a headscarf by a Muslim woman?

> > One Jordanian pilot was burned alive by ISIS in Syria.
>
> So you're claiming that was a one-off? Oh well, that's OK then.. almost
> like it never happened.
>
> > You consider that your license to brand ALL Muslims as people who burn others alive and even go
as far as excusing a liar who claimed that Dutch Muslims are setting Dutch politicians on fire? You
are a sick motherfucker.

> If you're going to claim I "excused" this liar then show the quote where
> I did that. Otherwise apologize.

'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...

I must admit that I'm fascinated by how you excuse and try to buttress his lies while at the same
time admitting (for one of the lies, anyway) that he lied.

butchered someone recently. You shouldn't have any complaints about the logic because it is YOUR
impeccable logic. Why did you butcher another human being recently? Did you have what you thought
was a good reason?

> >> Fail. He didn't accuse anyone specifically.
> >
> > He said Dutch Muslims were setting Dutch politicians on fire. Stop with the excuses.
>
> The guy is a clueless Tea Party idiot, what do you expect? He's a
> reflection of the current administration.

And people like you butcher other people. Speak for yourself.

> No. It would be really outrageous to say that if no Muslim had never set
> an enemy of Islam on fire, and no Muslim had ever butchered a filmmaker.
> Since both those things HAVE happened, then I consider a garden variety
> rotten lie.
>
> > Especially when that accused someone is a vague, undefined Muslim, i.e., ALL Muslims.
>
> So just because the perpetrator in the story was unidentified that means
> ALL Muslims would do that? Even in the context of the lie I think it
> means that a "jihadist" would do that, which is not an insane claim.

It was a lie, 'dutch', an insane lie. Stop making excuses for it.

> >> No, I said it wasn't a "really insane lie". It was a lie, or more
> >> precisely, someone repeating a false story without checking it for accuracy.
> >
> > Just an everyday lie [..]
>
> A rotten lie.
>
> >> To call it "really insane" that a Muslim would light someone on fire is
> >> to suggest that such a thing could never happen, which is clearly false.
> >
> > Sorry, asshole- you don't get to excuse someone for falsely accusing an entire ethnic community
of setting someone on fire because those persons COULD theoretically set someone on fire. What a
sick fuck you are.

> The lie, if you must parse it, has to mean that a jihadist set someone
> on fire. That is not an outrageous claim. Jihadists mass murder teenage
> concert-goers and mow down tourists. Why would you disbelieve ANYTHING
> horrific claim about them?

Netherlands, 'dutch'? He can't tell anyone where they are and neither can you.

> >> Since I haven't looked into it, then I can't say if it is true or not.
> >>
> >> You may be in the habit of KNOWING before you have any information but I
> >> try to avoid that.
> >
> > Yeah, 'dutch'- everyone has been thoroughly impressed with how well you fact check the lies
about Muslims which you repeatedly post here. If you weren't so disgusting you would be funny.

> I've reported a couple stories, one that turned out to be a joke, the
> other was cast into doubt. That doesn't mean I claim to KNOW things like
> the existence of "no-go zones" when I have not see evidence either way.
> Reports out the Netherlands say they don't exist, so they may well not
> exist. I never said they did.

Uh, huh. You didn't plant the garden of weeds but you can't think of any good reason to stop
watering it.

> >> No, because it didn't happen.
> >
> > It IS a lie because it didn't happen, asshole.
>
> Right, the claim that I made excuses for this guy is a lie. I despise
> guys like him.

'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...

> > I didn't make an excuse. The guy
> >> definitely needs to retract and apologize for the setting on fire stuff,
> >> not deny he said it.
> >
> > You made an excuse by claiming it's not a lie.
>
> Show the quote. I never said it wasn't a lie.

'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...

> > Now you admit it was a lie because you're finally getting it through your thick skull that
everyone can see that your excuses for that liar are making everyone realize that you're an
Islamophobic liar just like him.

> What excuses? Name one.

'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...

> >> I didn't say it wasn't a lie, I said it wasn't a "really insane" lie. It
> >> was plausible, since presumably the politician was a potential target
> >> for his opinions on Islam, and because there has been a history of that
> >> kind of murder by jihadists. If you had called it "a rotten lie" I would
> >> have agreed with that 100%.
> >
> > Really, 'dutch'? 'presumably the politician was a potential target for his opinions on Islam'?
How well did you research that? Did it just emanate from your Islamophobic peabrain or is it based
on some fact? While you're citing your sources of evidence for that why don't you also enlighten us
as to the 'history', as you term it, of Muslims burning people alive?

> I said "presumably". Since the story was made up naming a victim makes
> no sense. However it stands to reason that in the context of the story,
> the jihadist would target an anti-Muslim politician, right?

Could your excuses possibly get any thinner? I wouldn't think so but then I shouldn't underestimate
an Islamophobe like you.

> >> I realize this is all really upsetting and emotional to you, but I'm
> >> just being logical.
> >
> > Furtive verbal twisting and turning in an attempt to maintain the acceptability of fact-free
lies about Muslims is NOT 'being logical'. And please don't project your emotional upset at having
lies about Muslims debunked onto me.

> I never said the lie was acceptable. You are the one who is lying and
> twisting words.

'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...

BTW 'dutch'- you never produced your claimed 'history' of 'Muslims' burning people alive. Is it
because there is no 'history'? Should we classify this as another of your lies about Muslims and add
it to your lie list? It takes a particularly obdurate creature to lie while denying lies.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<a9f8bdb7-4a9f-496e-9dd2-d99b1902f004@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:13:44 -0800
On 2/11/2018 11:43 AM, risky biz wrote:
> On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 12:51:56 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
Zones' in the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.

an Islamophobic lie? How surprising.

Weeks. Who was the Dutch politician that the U.S. Ambassador claimed was set on fire by Muslims,
'dutch'? Come up with the name or finally admit that it was another Islamophobic lie.

>>> There haven't been ANY 'jihadist' attacks against Dutch politicians
>>
>> Oh really.. so jihadists (why the quotes, as if they are some imaginary
>> thing?) haven't attacked any politicians, well BFD

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/06/dutch-terror-threat-r...
>> If I was an anti-Islamic politician in Europe I'd be worried.
>
> It's quite obvious that, for you, hateful lies about Muslims is no BFD. You indulge in them
frequently yourself at RGP

That's patently false.

> and here, even though you had no choice but to admit he lied about Muslims 'setting Dutch
politicians on fire'

When something is untrue I gladly acknowledge it.

> you still continue to pretend that 'Muslim No-Go Zones' might exist even though the massive
narrative that they do has never been able to produce one single example for it's years long life.

I've never looked into the issue, so I have no basis for an opinion.

> And to top it off, you continue proposing that 'Muslims' setting Dutch politicians on fire is some
sort of typical and widespread cultural behavior of 'Muslims' and COULD have been true.

That's a lie. I didn't say it was widespread, I said it was something
that had happened, and therefore did not qualify as an "insane lie",
only a "rotten lie".

> Simultaneously you bleat that you aren't making excuses. Do you really think you're fooling
anyone? You're pretty f'n stupid if you do.

I made no excuse.

>>> in the Netherlands much less anything remotely resembling the insane idea that the Muslims in
the Netherlands are setting Dutch politicians on fire. Fabricating a claim like that with zero
substantiation is what's insane. I can understand you having a soft spot for lies like that after
you posted the insane lies here that 'Muslims' executed a racehorse for being gay and that 'Muslims'
demanded that the streets outside their mosque in Canada be prohibited to women. You're insane
yourself.

>> Despite your protestations, the things that Muslims are *known* to have
>> done are no less horrific than any untrue stories. Burning their
>> enemies, murdering gays, throwing acid at children, kidnapping and
>> raping children, ordering journalists, authors and filmmakers killed for
>> criticizing Islam. No, not "all Muslims" do these things, but these
>> themes infect Islam.
>
> Really, 'Dutch'? It infects Islam?

Yes.

> Does inhuman treatment of human beings NOT 'infect' Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, or
Secularism? Or any other 'ism' of humans?

To the extent that inhuman treatment of human beings is justified by any
ideology then it infects the ideology.

> Why can't you seem to notice it anywhere it isn't committed by Muslims and portray it as if it's a
widespread cultural norm of those others just as you portray it as a widespread cultural norm of
'Muslims'? Do you ever think you'll be able to drag your conscience into regarding the ongoing and
current mass murder and rape of Muslims as a government policy of Buddhists and the recent mass
murder of Muslims by Christians as something as outrageous and disturbing to you as the wearing of a
headscarf by a Muslim woman?

I don't mention the brutality against Muslims in Myanmar because you
don't deny it.

>>> One Jordanian pilot was burned alive by ISIS in Syria.
>>
>> So you're claiming that was a one-off? Oh well, that's OK then.. almost
>> like it never happened.
>>
>>> You consider that your license to brand ALL Muslims as people who burn others alive and even go
as far as excusing a liar who claimed that Dutch Muslims are setting Dutch politicians on fire? You
are a sick motherfucker.

>> If you're going to claim I "excused" this liar then show the quote where
>> I did that. Otherwise apologize.
>
> 'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...
>
> I must admit that I'm fascinated by how you excuse and try to buttress his lies while at the same
time admitting (for one of the lies, anyway) that he lied.

You're not making sense. You claimed I made excuses for this ambassador
then you paste some irrelevant link. I did not make an excuse. The facts
I pointed out show that his lie was not "insane", just a rotten lie.

butchered someone recently. You shouldn't have any complaints about the logic because it is YOUR
impeccable logic. Why did you butcher another human being recently? Did you have what you thought
was a good reason?

>>> He said Dutch Muslims were setting Dutch politicians on fire. Stop with the excuses.
>>
>> The guy is a clueless Tea Party idiot, what do you expect? He's a
>> reflection of the current administration.
>
> And people like you butcher other people. Speak for yourself.

People who believe in non-violence and tolerance butcher other people?
Where?

>> No. It would be really outrageous to say that if no Muslim had never set
>> an enemy of Islam on fire, and no Muslim had ever butchered a filmmaker.
>> Since both those things HAVE happened, then I consider a garden variety
>> rotten lie.
>>
>>> Especially when that accused someone is a vague, undefined Muslim, i.e., ALL Muslims.
>>
>> So just because the perpetrator in the story was unidentified that means
>> ALL Muslims would do that? Even in the context of the lie I think it
>> means that a "jihadist" would do that, which is not an insane claim.
>
> It was a lie, 'dutch', an insane lie. Stop making excuses for it.

What's "insane" about the lie? Isis fighters burn enemies of Islam, why
is it "insane" to think an Isis sympathizer would commit a copycat crime?

>>> Just an everyday lie [..]
>>
>> A rotten lie.

>>> Sorry, asshole- you don't get to excuse someone for falsely accusing an entire ethnic community
of setting someone on fire because those persons COULD theoretically set someone on fire. What a
sick fuck you are.

>> The lie, if you must parse it, has to mean that a jihadist set someone
>> on fire. That is not an outrageous claim. Jihadists mass murder teenage
>> concert-goers and mow down tourists. Why would you disbelieve ANY
>> horrific claim about them?

Netherlands, 'dutch'? He can't tell anyone where they are and neither can you.

>>> Yeah, 'dutch'- everyone has been thoroughly impressed with how well you fact check the lies
about Muslims which you repeatedly post here. If you weren't so disgusting you would be funny.

>> I've reported a couple stories, one that turned out to be a joke, the
>> other was cast into doubt. That doesn't mean I claim to KNOW things like
>> the existence of "no-go zones" when I have not see evidence either way.
>> Reports out the Netherlands say they don't exist, so they may well not
>> exist. I never said they did.
>
> Uh, huh. You didn't plant the garden of weeds but you can't think of any good reason to stop
watering it.

No, when I'm wrong or I don't know I admit it. You want me to agree that
there are no such things as "no-go zones" in Europe when I know nothing
about it. I can't do that.

>>> It IS a lie because it didn't happen, asshole.
>>
>> Right, the claim that I made excuses for this guy is a lie. I despise
>> guys like him.
>
> 'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...

That's not a excuse for his lie, it's support for my statement that your
characterization of the lie as "insane" was wrong.

>>> I didn't make an excuse. The guy
>>>
>>> You made an excuse by claiming it's not a lie.
>>
>> Show the quote. I never said it wasn't a lie.
>
> 'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...

You've lost the plot. I don't say that he wasn't lying in that link, or
anywhere else.

>>> Now you admit it was a lie because you're finally getting it through your thick skull that
everyone can see that your excuses for that liar are making everyone realize that you're an
Islamophobic liar just like him.

>> What excuses? Name one.
>
> 'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...

See above.

>>> Really, 'dutch'? 'presumably the politician was a potential target for his opinions on Islam'?
How well did you research that? Did it just emanate from your Islamophobic peabrain or is it based
on some fact? While you're citing your sources of evidence for that why don't you also enlighten us
as to the 'history', as you term it, of Muslims burning people alive?

>> I said "presumably". Since the story was made up naming a victim makes
>> no sense. However it stands to reason that in the context of the story,
>> the jihadist would target an anti-Muslim politician, right?
>
> Could your excuses possibly get any thinner? I wouldn't think so but then I shouldn't
underestimate an Islamophobe like you.

What excuses? There is no excuse. You're blowing hot air, as usual.

>>> Furtive verbal twisting and turning in an attempt to maintain the acceptability of fact-free
lies about Muslims is NOT 'being logical'. And please don't project your emotional upset at having
lies about Muslims debunked onto me.

>> I never said the lie was acceptable. You are the one who is lying and
>> twisting words.
>
> 'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...
>
> BTW 'dutch'- you never produced your claimed 'history' of 'Muslims' burning people alive. Is it
because there is no 'history'? Should we classify this as another of your lies about Muslims and add
it to your lie list? It takes a particularly obdurate creature to lie while denying lies.

Now you're denying that Muslims have burned people alive despite the
fact that you've watched a video of it happening. This persistent denial
is a pattern with you. Why don't you deny the rape of women and girls by
Myanmar’s Military?

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:56:23 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 1:13:52 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/11/2018 11:43 AM, risky biz wrote:
Zones' in the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.

an Islamophobic lie? How surprising.

Weeks. Who was the Dutch politician that the U.S. Ambassador claimed was set on fire by Muslims,
'dutch'? Come up with the name or finally admit that it was another Islamophobic lie.

> >> Oh really.. so jihadists (why the quotes, as if they are some imaginary
> >> thing?) haven't attacked any politicians, well BFD

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/06/dutch-terror-threat-r...
> >> If I was an anti-Islamic politician in Europe I'd be worried.
> >
> > It's quite obvious that, for you, hateful lies about Muslims is no BFD. You indulge in them
frequently yourself at RGP

> That's patently false.

I've proved your lies about Muslims repeatedly. You ignore that and repeat them.

> > and here, even though you had no choice but to admit he lied about Muslims 'setting Dutch
politicians on fire'

> When something is untrue I gladly acknowledge it.

When forced to by facts after first automatically claiming it's true without the least bit of
substantiation if it disparages Muslims. And then continuing to say you find it eminently believable
anyway without being able to provide the least bit of evidence for why. Are you ever going to
produce your claimed 'history' of Muslims burning people alive, lying 'dutch'?

Oooh! 'dutch' the subtle lie classifier after he said this:

'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...

Explain for standard speakers of English, 'dutch', what 'It's not a lie' means to you.

> > Simultaneously you bleat that you aren't making excuses. Do you really think you're fooling
anyone? You're pretty f'n stupid if you do.

> I made no excuse.

the Netherlands are setting Dutch politicians on fire. Fabricating a claim like that with zero
substantiation is what's insane. I can understand you having a soft spot for lies like that after
you posted the insane lies here that 'Muslims' executed a racehorse for being gay and that 'Muslims'
demanded that the streets outside their mosque in Canada be prohibited to women. You're insane
yourself.

> >> Despite your protestations, the things that Muslims are *known* to have
> >> done are no less horrific than any untrue stories. Burning their
> >> enemies, murdering gays, throwing acid at children, kidnapping and
> >> raping children, ordering journalists, authors and filmmakers killed for
> >> criticizing Islam. No, not "all Muslims" do these things, but these
> >> themes infect Islam.
> >
> > Really, 'Dutch'? It infects Islam?
>
> Yes.
>
> > Does inhuman treatment of human beings NOT 'infect' Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, or
Secularism? Or any other 'ism' of humans?

> To the extent that inhuman treatment of human beings is justified by any
> ideology then it infects the ideology.
>
> > Why can't you seem to notice it anywhere it isn't committed by Muslims and portray it as if it's
a widespread cultural norm of those others just as you portray it as a widespread cultural norm of
'Muslims'? Do you ever think you'll be able to drag your conscience into regarding the ongoing and
current mass murder and rape of Muslims as a government policy of Buddhists and the recent mass
murder of Muslims by Christians as something as outrageous and disturbing to you as the wearing of a
headscarf by a Muslim woman?

> I don't mention the brutality against Muslims in Myanmar because you
> don't deny it.

Point out ONE instance of me denying brutality committed by a Muslim. Dishonest bitch.

> >> So you're claiming that was a one-off? Oh well, that's OK then.. almost
> >> like it never happened.

go as far as excusing a liar who claimed that Dutch Muslims are setting Dutch politicians on fire?
You are a sick motherfucker..

> >> If you're going to claim I "excused" this liar then show the quote where
> >> I did that. Otherwise apologize.
> >
> > 'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have
murdered journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...
> >
> > I must admit that I'm fascinated by how you excuse and try to buttress his lies while at the
same time admitting (for one of the lies, anyway) that he lied.

> You're not making sense. You claimed I made excuses for this ambassador
> then you paste some irrelevant link. I did not make an excuse. The facts
> I pointed out show that his lie was not "insane", just a rotten lie.

It's eminently relevant that you automatically claimed that what he said wasn't a lie. You don't get
to erase that because you finally got it through your thick skull that denying it was a lie wasn't
going to fly.

butchered someone recently. You shouldn't have any complaints about the logic because it is YOUR
impeccable logic. Why did you butcher another human being recently? Did you have what you thought
was a good reason?

> >> The guy is a clueless Tea Party idiot, what do you expect? He's a
> >> reflection of the current administration.
> >
> > And people like you butcher other people. Speak for yourself.
>
> People who believe in non-violence and tolerance butcher other people?
> Where?

You don't believe in non-violence and tolerance. People like you have a long, long history of
butchering other people. Anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of world history knows that. Your
belief system is infected with butchery. It's like a virus. People like you burn Canadian
politicians.

> >> No. It would be really outrageous to say that if no Muslim had never set
> >> an enemy of Islam on fire, and no Muslim had ever butchered a filmmaker.
> >> Since both those things HAVE happened, then I consider a garden variety
> >> rotten lie.

> >> So just because the perpetrator in the story was unidentified that means
> >> ALL Muslims would do that? Even in the context of the lie I think it
> >> means that a "jihadist" would do that, which is not an insane claim.
> >
> > It was a lie, 'dutch', an insane lie. Stop making excuses for it.
>
> What's "insane" about the lie? Isis fighters burn enemies of Islam, why
> is it "insane" to think an Isis sympathizer would commit a copycat crime?

Would you like to point out in the video of his lies where he used the term 'ISIS sympathizer'? You
can't because he didn't. He attributed to Muslims the insane lie that they burned Dutch politicians.
You're up to your standard weasel trick of crudely twisting the facts to make your lies seem more
believable.

> >> A rotten lie.

community of setting someone on fire because those persons COULD theoretically set someone on fire.
What a sick fuck you are.

> >> The lie, if you must parse it, has to mean that a jihadist set someone
> >> on fire. That is not an outrageous claim. Jihadists mass murder teenage
> >> concert-goers and mow down tourists. Why would you disbelieve ANY
> >> horrific claim about them?

Netherlands, 'dutch'? He can't tell anyone where they are and neither can you.

about Muslims which you repeatedly post here. If you weren't so disgusting you would be funny.

> >> I've reported a couple stories, one that turned out to be a joke, the
> >> other was cast into doubt. That doesn't mean I claim to KNOW things like
> >> the existence of "no-go zones" when I have not see evidence either way..
> >> Reports out the Netherlands say they don't exist, so they may well not
> >> exist. I never said they did.
> >
> > Uh, huh. You didn't plant the garden of weeds but you can't think of any good reason to stop
watering it.

> No, when I'm wrong or I don't know I admit it. You want me to agree that
> there are no such things as "no-go zones" in Europe when I know nothing
> about it. I can't do that.

Anyone with more than a half ounce of brains knows there are no 'Muslim No-Go Zones' in Europe and
that the concept is a fabricated lie of the Islamophobic hate movement. Your pious protestations of,
'Gee, I don't if there are or not.' is laughable. What an ass.

> >> Right, the claim that I made excuses for this guy is a lie. I despise
> >> guys like him.
> >
> > 'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have
murdered journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...
>
> That's not a excuse for his lie, it's support for my statement that your
> characterization of the lie as "insane" was wrong.

It's insane to simply concoct a lie that someone set someone else on fire when there's no evidence
whatsoever that any such thing ever having happened.. Your refusal to recognize that as insane
simply reveals your own insanity.. AFTER you claimed it WASN'T a lie.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
accountable for Islamophobic lies
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<a9f8bdb7-4a9f-496e-9dd2-d99b1902f004@googlegroups.com>
<dm2gC.8625$9W2.4924@fx31.iad>
<c3fa97f7-3242-455e-ad41-e0c563b00c21@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 15:42:47 -0800
On 2/11/2018 1:56 PM, risky biz wrote:

[..]

>>> It's quite obvious that, for you, hateful lies about Muslims is no BFD. You indulge in them
frequently yourself at RGP

>> That's patently false.
>
> I've proved your lies about Muslims repeatedly. You ignore that and repeat them.

Your "alternate facts" are not proof.

>>> and here, even though you had no choice but to admit he lied about Muslims 'setting Dutch
politicians on fire'

>> When something is untrue I gladly acknowledge it.
>
> When forced to by facts after first automatically claiming it's true without the least bit of
substantiation if it disparages Muslims.

If you want triple-checked stories read the Washington Post. This is a
newsgroup.

> And then continuing to say you find it eminently believable anyway without being able to provide
the least bit of evidence for why.

Bullshit, I supplied evidence to support plausibility.

> Are you ever going to produce your claimed 'history' of Muslims burning people alive, lying
'dutch'?

Isis are Muslims, are they not? wtf is wrong with you?

>>> you still continue to pretend that 'Muslim No-Go Zones' might exist even though the massive
narrative that they do has never been able to produce one single example for it's years long life.

>> I've never looked into the issue, so I have no basis for an opinion.
>>
>>> And to top it off, you continue proposing that 'Muslims' setting Dutch politicians on fire is
some sort of typical and widespread cultural behavior of 'Muslims' and COULD have been true.

>> That's a lie. I didn't say it was widespread, I said it was something
>> that had happened, and therefore did not qualify as an "insane lie",
>> only a "rotten lie".
>
> Oooh! 'dutch' the subtle lie classifier after he said this:
>
> 'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...
>
> Explain for standard speakers of English, 'dutch', what 'It's not a lie' means to you.

You're fucking nuts. It's NOT a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah, and
burned people alive, many times.

[..]

>> I don't mention the brutality against Muslims in Myanmar because you
>> don't deny it.
>
> Point out ONE instance of me denying brutality committed by a Muslim. Dishonest bitch.

Here ya go, liar.

"Are you ever going to produce your claimed 'history' of Muslims burning
people alive, lying 'dutch'?"

Google "isis burning people alive".

go as far as excusing a liar who claimed that Dutch Muslims are setting Dutch politicians on fire?
You are a sick motherfucker.

>>> 'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have
murdered journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...
>>>
>>> I must admit that I'm fascinated by how you excuse and try to buttress his lies while at the
same time admitting (for one of the lies, anyway) that he lied.

>> You're not making sense. You claimed I made excuses for this ambassador
>> then you paste some irrelevant link. I did not make an excuse. The facts
>> I pointed out show that his lie was not "insane", just a rotten lie.
>
> It's eminently relevant that you automatically claimed that what he said wasn't a lie. You don't
get to erase that because you finally got it through your thick skull that denying it was a lie
wasn't going to fly.

WTF?? You're bonkers! I NEVER claimed it wasn't a lie. Do you think
people won't look?

[..]

>>> And people like you butcher other people. Speak for yourself.
>>
>> People who believe in non-violence and tolerance butcher other people?
>> Where?
>
> You don't believe in non-violence and tolerance.

Yes I do. However tolerance of intolerance is cowardice. Criticism is
not violence. Reacting to criticism with violence is.

[..]

>>> It was a lie, 'dutch', an insane lie. Stop making excuses for it.
>>
>> What's "insane" about the lie? Isis fighters burn enemies of Islam, why
>> is it "insane" to think an Isis sympathizer would commit a copycat crime?
>
> Would you like to point out in the video of his lies where he used the term 'ISIS sympathizer'?
You can't because he didn't. He attributed to Muslims the insane lie that they burned Dutch
politicians. You're up to your standard weasel trick of crudely twisting the facts to make your lies
seem more believable.

What video? I don't give a shit about any video. If a Muslim sets a
politician on fire while yelling Allahu Akbar, he is obviously an Isis
sympathizer, or a supporter of some similar group. There are no "facts"
here to "make believable", we have already agreed the story was a lie.

[..]

> Anyone with more than a half ounce of brains knows there are no 'Muslim No-Go Zones' in Europe and
that the concept is a fabricated lie of the Islamophobic hate movement. Your pious protestations of,
'Gee, I don't if there are or not.' is laughable. What an ass.

That's nonsense. No person, not even a rocket scientist, knows whether
or not there are "No-Go Zones" (or any other subject) unless they have
done some research on the topic. I have not.

>>> 'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have
murdered journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...
>>
>> That's not a excuse for his lie, it's support for my statement that your
>> characterization of the lie as "insane" was wrong.
>
> It's insane to simply concoct a lie that someone set someone else on fire when there's no evidence
whatsoever that any such thing ever having happened.

So you are basing your use of the term "insane lie" on the supposition
that NO Muslim fanatic has EVER set anyone on fire. Is that right?

> Your refusal to recognize that as insane simply reveals your own insanity.

I would call it insanity to actually set someone on fire, not to claim
that a Muslim set someone on fire in a particular instance when it
didn't happen. That is just a lie, bad enough, but not insane.

\> AFTER you claimed it WASN'T a lie.

> 'dutch': 'Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/ It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered
journalists and filmmakers and concert-goers in the name of Allah.'
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/icixSPQWP8E/1nZWY...

There's no claim by me in that link or anywhere else that it wasn't a lie.

You need to take a nap or something.

[..]

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 13:06:50 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:35:55 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

> I didn't change the subject. You characterized the idea that a Muslim
> would "light a Dutch politician on fire" as "a really insane lie".
>
> I contend that there is nothing insane about it. Muslims have lit their
> perceived enemies on fire (I've watched the video) and killed them in
> many other ways.

So it wouldn't be insane for me to go around telling everyone that Donald Trump has been
assassinated by a white guy, because white guys have killed people before??

Your Islamophobia ties your logic in knots.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:03:16 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Monday, 12 February 2018 21:06:58 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:35:55 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>
> > I didn't change the subject. You characterized the idea that a Muslim
> > would "light a Dutch politician on fire" as "a really insane lie".
> >
> > I contend that there is nothing insane about it. Muslims have lit their
> > perceived enemies on fire (I've watched the video) and killed them in
> > many other ways.
>
> So it wouldn't be insane for me to go around telling everyone that Donald Trump has been
assassinated by a white guy, because white guys have killed people before??

lol Billtard "logic"

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:10:58 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 2:03:23 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:

> > So it wouldn't be insane for me to go around telling everyone that Donald Trump has been
assassinated by a white guy, because white guys have killed people before??

> lol Billtard "logic"

lol...it's so obvious when stupid people can't think of anything intelligent to say.

Notice that "seymore" and "furkin" gave similarly unintelligent responses to my last two posts. It's
no coincidence.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:20:19 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Monday, 12 February 2018 22:11:04 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 2:03:23 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>
> > > So it wouldn't be insane for me to go around telling everyone that Donald Trump has been
assassinated by a white guy, because white guys have killed people before??

> > lol Billtard "logic"
>
> lol...it's so obvious when stupid people can't think of anything intelligent to say.
>
> Notice that "seymore" and "furkin" gave similarly unintelligent responses to my last two posts.
It's no coincidence.

I haven't closely followed this thread (not least because it's pointless) but I'd imagine the point
being made was the manner of the execution.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:27:33 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 2:20:27 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:

assassinated by a white guy, because white guys have killed people before??

> > > lol Billtard "logic"
> >
> > lol...it's so obvious when stupid people can't think of anything intelligent to say.

> > Notice that "seymore" and "furkin" gave similarly unintelligent responses to my last two posts.
It's no coincidence.

> I haven't closely followed this thread (not least because it's pointless) but I'd imagine the
point being made was the manner of the execution.

I see. So it wouldn't be insane for me to go around telling people that a white guy shot President
Trump, because white guys have shot people before?

You moron.

OF COURSE it's insane for a representative of the United States to go around spreading ridiculous,
instantly verifiable lies.

"Islamic no-go zones" LOLOL!!! "Politicians being set on fire"  LOLOLOL!

Only chronic Islamophobes are stupid and gullible enough to tell or believe lies like that.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:31:48 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Monday, 12 February 2018 22:27:39 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 2:20:27 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:

assassinated by a white guy, because white guys have killed people before??

> > > lol...it's so obvious when stupid people can't think of anything intelligent to say.
>

> > > Notice that "seymore" and "furkin" gave similarly unintelligent responses to my last two
posts. It's no coincidence.

> > I haven't closely followed this thread (not least because it's pointless) but I'd imagine the
point being made was the manner of the execution.

> I see.

Ostensibly not

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:00:02 -0800
On 2/12/2018 2:27 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 2:20:27 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:

assassinated by a white guy, because white guys have killed people before??

>>> lol...it's so obvious when stupid people can't think of anything intelligent to say.
>

>>> Notice that "seymore" and "furkin" gave similarly unintelligent responses to my last two posts.
It's no coincidence.

>> I haven't closely followed this thread (not least because it's pointless) but I'd imagine the
point being made was the manner of the execution.

> I see. So it wouldn't be insane for me to go around telling people that a white guy shot President
Trump, because white guys have shot people before?

> You moron.
>
> OF COURSE it's insane for a representative of the United States to go around spreading ridiculous,
instantly verifiable lies.

That's a different statement. The lie itself was not implausible,
therefore not "insane", since jihadists *have* set plenty of people on
fire, but for a *diplomat* to quote it to a Dutch reporter without
verifying it first *is* insane.

> "Islamic no-go zones" LOLOL!!! "Politicians being set on fire"  LOLOLOL!
>
> Only chronic Islamophobes are stupid and gullible enough to tell or believe lies like that.

Only chronic Islamophiles are stupid and gullible enough to believe that
either of those things are implausible.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 15:48:50 -0800
On 2/12/2018 1:06 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:35:55 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>
>> I didn't change the subject. You characterized the idea that a Muslim
>> would "light a Dutch politician on fire" as "a really insane lie".
>>
>> I contend that there is nothing insane about it. Muslims have lit their
>> perceived enemies on fire (I've watched the video) and killed them in
>> many other ways.
>
> So it wouldn't be insane for me to go around telling everyone that Donald Trump has been
assassinated by a white guy, because white guys have killed people before??

I don't know what definition you're using for 'insane' but I'm taking it
as a synonym for totally implausible.

What's insane about saying a white guy killed Trump? That would be a
pretty believable lie. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of white guys
who would love to kill him. I wouldn't be surprised if some are planning
it as we speak. If you said a black guy or a Mexican did it that would
be even more believable. They have even more reason than us to hate him.

It would be an insane lie to say that he died in the Oval Office from a
tarantula in a cheeseburger. joeturn would believe that though.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:19:11 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Monday, 12 February 2018 23:48:57 UTC, Dutch  wrote:

> What's insane about saying a white guy killed Trump? That would be a
> pretty believable lie. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of white guys
> who would love to kill him. I wouldn't be surprised if some are planning
> it as we speak. If you said a black guy or a Mexican did it that would
> be even more believable. They have even more reason than us to hate him.

By "us guys" you mean the likes of you, your compatriot, Clave and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmH0D4sdlJ4&t=109

And there's nothing sane about any of you.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:24:44 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 3:48:57 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

> What's insane about saying a white guy killed Trump?

lol...the mind of an Islamophobe.

It's DELUSIONAL, Dutch. It NEVER HAPPENED. That's what's insane about it. You Islamophobes really
can't tell the difference between reality and delusion, and even more frightening, you don't see why
it's important.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:33:59 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 01:24:51 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 3:48:57 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>

> > What's insane about saying a white guy killed Trump?
>
> lol...the mind of an Islamophobe.
>
> It's DELUSIONAL, Dutch. It NEVER HAPPENED. That's what's insane about it. You Islamophobes really
can't tell the difference between reality and delusion, and even more frightening, you don't see why
it's important.

It's not important what was said (or misconstrued) by a politician no one's ever heard of

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:54:57 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 5:34:05 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 01:24:51 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> > On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 3:48:57 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> >

> > > What's insane about saying a white guy killed Trump?
> >
> > lol...the mind of an Islamophobe.
> >
> > It's DELUSIONAL, Dutch. It NEVER HAPPENED. That's what's insane about it. You Islamophobes
really can't tell the difference between reality and delusion, and even more frightening, you don't
see why it's important.

> It's not important what was said (or misconstrued) by a politician no one's ever heard of

You ignoramus. An ambassador is a policy spokesman for the President of the United States. His word
is supposed to be gold. But that's all out the window now in the age of Trump. The truth doesn't
really matter anymore.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:22:16 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 01:55:04 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 5:34:05 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:

> > > lol...the mind of an Islamophobe.
> > >
> > > It's DELUSIONAL, Dutch. It NEVER HAPPENED. That's what's insane about it. You Islamophobes
really can't tell the difference between reality and delusion, and even more frightening, you don't
see why it's important.

> > It's not important what was said (or misconstrued) by a politician no one's ever heard of
>
> You ignoramus. An ambassador is a policy spokesman for the President of the United States. His
word is supposed to be gold. But that's all out the window now in the age of Trump. The truth
doesn't really matter anymore.

I just googled him (his name) and most of the results are of this story, and most of the sources are
the MSM Fake News.

lol Face it, this is only an "important" news story (chortle) for low IQ Islamophiles, such as
yourself.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:53:27 -0800
On 2/12/2018 5:54 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 5:34:05 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:

>>> lol...the mind of an Islamophobe.
>>>
>>> It's DELUSIONAL, Dutch. It NEVER HAPPENED. That's what's insane about it. You Islamophobes
really can't tell the difference between reality and delusion, and even more frightening, you don't
see why it's important.

>> It's not important what was said (or misconstrued) by a politician no one's ever heard of
>
> You ignoramus. An ambassador is a policy spokesman for the President of the United States. His
word is supposed to be gold. But that's all out the window now in the age of Trump. The truth
doesn't really matter anymore.

All insanely true statements.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:52:10 -0800
On 2/12/2018 5:24 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 3:48:57 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>

>> What's insane about saying a white guy killed Trump?
>
> lol...the mind of an Islamophobe.
>
> It's DELUSIONAL, Dutch. It NEVER HAPPENED. That's what's insane about it. [..]
That just makes it a lie, not *an insane lie*.

If you call every made-up story "an insane lie" then "insane" loses all
its meaning. I think what risky meant was 'a lie I really, really hate'.
I would call it a rotten lie, a stupid lie, maybe even dangerous, but
not "insane". Keep that word for something that would never happen, like
alien abductions, and most everything joeturn says.

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: U.S. Ambassador to Netherlands is subject to 'Islamophobic' witch hunt
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!weretis.net!feeder4.news.weretis.net!border2.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer04.fr7!futter-mich.highwinds-media.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!q21no1040930qtn.1!news-out.google.com!h12ni706qte.0!nntp.google.com!q21no1040929qtn.1!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:38:41 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Friday, 9 February 2018 20:30:02 UTC, Dutch  wrote:

> Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/
> It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered journalists and filmmakers and
> concert-goers in the name of Allah.

The two (in)famous murders in the Netherlands I suppose are of Pim Fortuyn, murdered by a leftist
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkert_van_der_Graaf) and Theo Van Gogh, murdered by an Islamist
((https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Bouyeri). And as I have always said, together they form
that most unholy of alliances, the leftist/Islamist alliance (with leftist in the role of useful
idiot).

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 20:25:09 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 6:38:44 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Friday, 9 February 2018 20:30:02 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>
> > Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/
> > It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered journalists and filmmakers and
> > concert-goers in the name of Allah.
>
> The two (in)famous murders in the Netherlands I suppose are of Pim Fortuyn, murdered by a leftist
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkert_van_der_Graaf) and Theo Van Gogh, murdered by an Islamist
((https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Bouyeri). And as I have always said, together they form
that most unholy of alliances, the leftist/Islamist alliance (with leftist in the role of useful
idiot).

Why weren't you flushed down a toilet? That's a question more in need of an answer.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Subject: Re: U.S. Ambassador to Netherlands is subject to Islamophobic witch
hunt
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 21:47:35 -0800
On 2/9/2018 8:25 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 6:38:44 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>> On Friday, 9 February 2018 20:30:02 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>>
>>> Right, because that would NEVER happen... ;^/
>>> It's not a lie that Muslims have murdered journalists and filmmakers and
>>> concert-goers in the name of Allah.
>>
>> The two (in)famous murders in the Netherlands I suppose are of Pim Fortuyn, murdered by a leftist
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkert_van_der_Graaf) and Theo Van Gogh, murdered by an Islamist
((https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Bouyeri). And as I have always said, together they form
that most unholy of alliances, the leftist/Islamist alliance (with leftist in the role of useful
idiot).

> Why weren't you flushed down a toilet? That's a question more in need of an answer.

Does it make you proud when you read your posts and see that you came up
with something like that?

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 10:53:04 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 9:47:39 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/9/2018 8:25 PM, risky biz wrote:

> >> The two (in)famous murders in the Netherlands I suppose are of Pim Fortuyn, murdered by a
leftist (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkert_van_der_Graaf) and Theo Van Gogh, murdered by an
Islamist ((https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Bouyeri). And as I have always said, together they
form that most unholy of alliances, the leftist/Islamist alliance (with leftist in the role of
useful idiot).

> > Why weren't you flushed down a toilet? That's a question more in need of an answer.
> >

> Does it make you proud when you read your posts and see that you came up
> with something like that?

Yes, when the person it's directed at is a Nazi. Understandably, you have a soft spot for Nazis and
I hope it doesn't upset you too much.

'furkedon': 'We shall not be defeated. Heil Hitler.'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/2Hq4WPwT5X0/D1huH...

"Don't you realise it's going to end in gas chambers? lol And you asked for it."
'fffurken', 5/15/15, 'Question for Vegas Dwellers' thread
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/GzqKtBnhNPU/zY5zE...

"I will die a happy man if I see that cunt's head on a stick."
'fffurken', referring to Angela Merkel   9/17/15   'Can I have 800,000 more please' thread
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/zx__2RpD1lI/pT9Li...

If I actually had a Muslim (hock, spit) friend, I'd smack him (or her) in the face and tell them to
wake the fuck up. And take off that ridiculous garb, you stupid bitch.
'fffurken', 3/8/14   'OT: Obama is a foreign policy genius.' thread

That is one Noam Chomsky Paul, I'm surprised you don't know who he is . . I would personally behead
him.
'fffurken', 8/21/15   'fffurkens' Wanted for Crimes Against Humanity list' thread

"What's better than a Muslim? A dead one."
'fffurken', 9/19/15   'They caught the Phoenix freeway shooter' thread

'This was the time of the greatest spiritual upheaval I have ever gone through. I had ceased to be a
weak-kneed cosmopolitan and became an anti-Semite..'
- Adolph Hitler

"so what if they think Merkheil is the worst chancellor in German history" "at least Hitler wasn't a
TRAITOR"
'fffurken', 3/15/16    'fffurken's' beloved German anti-immigrant political party' thread

"What I will say though is this. If and when the time comes, I hope I am still young enough to pick
up a rifle.. and shoot me some traitorous multiculti progressives."
'fffurken', 3/31/15    'Question about 'furkon'' thread

"Yes, when the civil wars come, I hope to be young enough to pick up a rifle and shoot me some
progressives."
"fffurken', 6/26/15    'Al Jazeera poll' thread

"I long for the day when progressives are put in front of firing squads. And it will happen."
'fffurken', 6/24/15      'Why do these two sound so much like 'furkedon'?' thread

"Frankly, I can't wait until we start killing progressives - beheadings, drownings, burnings, who
cares as long as they're dead."
'fffurken', 7/10/15  'Question for RGPers' thread

comment on a white racist killing a person and injuring 17 others by driving a car into protestors
in Charlottesville, VA at high speed on 8/12/17:
'lol I haven't really been following the story but from what I gather he drove into antifa scum.
Antifa scum are not _real_ people, as I conveyed in the videos. Good riddance to anti-American
communist trash.'
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/xxzOipGlkxg/djdK6...

"Yes, the minute someone mentions "Islamophobia" you may as well tune out right there because that
person has nothing sensible to say. The people who use the phony made-up word on this newsgroup are
in the following categories, there's the progressives like Billb or Clave, the religious fanatics
like ramashiva, or the Muslims like Reza Risky, Paul Popinjay and ramashiva."
'fffurken', 9/12/15  "Sam Harris Discusses His Ben Affleck Debate on Real Time with Bill Maher"
thread

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 16:26:30 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfkvWaSNKU&t=89

lol Like David Pakman knows (whoever he is), from his desk, in America.

And who the fuck is 'Juan Cole'?

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:02:10 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
hunt
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 16:10:40 -0800
On 2/9/2018 4:26 PM, fffurken wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfkvWaSNKU&t=89
>
> lol Like David Pakman knows (whoever he is), from his desk, in America.

This is what happens when "alternate fact" Trumpsters are exposed to
real journalists in the world outside the Republican Bubble. The U.S.
government is totally humiliated.

From: BTSinAustin <btsinaustin@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:30:01 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: BTSinAustin <btsinaustin@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 2:19:14 PM UTC-6, risky biz wrote:
> Denies he ever lied when there is video showing him lying that there are 'Muslim No-Go Zones' in
the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.
> https://www.juancole.com/2018/01/journalists-stunned-questions.html
>
> Seriously- you would think a U.S. Ambassador would behave more intelligently than 'furkedon' or
'dutch'.

Hmm, he sounds a lot like the answers here when we ask for an address of a no-go zone.

Next <
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 13:12:54 -0800 (PST)
accountable for Islamophobic lies
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Monday, 12 February 2018 20:30:08 UTC, BTSinAustin  wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 2:19:14 PM UTC-6, risky biz wrote:
> > Denies he ever lied when there is video showing him lying that there are 'Muslim No-Go Zones' in
the Netherlands and a really insane lie that Muslims have set Dutch politicians 'on fire'.
> > https://www.juancole.com/2018/01/journalists-stunned-questions.html
> >
> > Seriously- you would think a U.S. Ambassador would behave more intelligently than 'furkedon' or
'dutch'.

> Hmm, he sounds a lot like the answers here when we ask for an address of a no-go zone.

This story is actually quite similar to the guy on Fox News saying that Birmingham (UK) is one big
no-go zone.. in the sense that it doesn't mean anything. Except to libtards, like you.