> Prev
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: LOL@Fox
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 16:37:29 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
When I was playing pool yesterday there was a television in the distance tuned to Fox. Without being
close enough to hear the sound it was obvious they are going BATSHIT CRAZY about Robert Mueller.
LOL. Fox may get more subscribers who just want to watch them gnawing on their leg trying to escape.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: LOL@Fox
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 06:05:51 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 4:37:41 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> When I was playing pool yesterday there was a television in the distance tuned to Fox. Without
being close enough to hear the sound it was obvious they are going BATSHIT CRAZY about Robert
Mueller. LOL. Fox may get more subscribers who just want to watch them gnawing on their leg trying
to escape.

Rest assured, FOX is not the most watched news organization, NBC is. The lying FOX assholes and
their fooled viewers drink down the, “Most watched cable news network.” First, it divides up to
cable; then they use their carefully selected name (that Murdock intentionally picked) with the word
“News” in it. So they’re adding football game, etc., viewers to the, “Most watch news…”

I believe the Senior Murdock had to divest himself of the News organization because of him bribing
people in England. Federal law has it that if you bribe a foreign official in your business, you
can’t do that same business here at home. Something like that. I think one of his kids runs it
now. And I believe I read that they’re divesting even further. Getting rid of the Fox Movie
division.

I could look it up, but it’s not worth the trouble. The Idiot Fox Watchers I know are unable to
debate or argue anything political because the only information they get is from Fox. Like the shit
Irish Dickhead Cut’s & Pastes.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:29:17 -0600
On 3/3/2018 8:05 AM, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 4:37:41 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
>> When I was playing pool yesterday there was a television in the distance tuned to Fox. Without
being close enough to hear the sound it was obvious they are going BATSHIT CRAZY about Robert
Mueller. LOL. Fox may get more subscribers who just want to watch them gnawing on their leg trying
to escape.

> Rest assured, FOX is not the most watched news organization, NBC is. The lying FOX assholes and
their fooled viewers drink down the, “Most watched cable news network.” First, it divides up to
cable; then they use their carefully selected name (that Murdock intentionally picked) with the word
“News” in it. So they’re adding football game, etc., viewers to the, “Most watch news…”

> I believe the Senior Murdock had to divest himself of the News organization because of him bribing
people in England. Federal law has it that if you bribe a foreign official in your business, you
can’t do that same business here at home. Something like that. I think one of his kids runs it
now. And I believe I read that they’re divesting even further. Getting rid of the Fox Movie
division.

> I could look it up, but it’s not worth the trouble. The Idiot Fox Watchers I know are unable to
debate or argue anything political because the only information they get is from Fox. Like the shit
Irish Dickhead Cut’s & Pastes.

Jerry, I am sure you have more recent information:

By A.J. Katz on Oct. 31, 2017 - 3:53 PM

Fox News won the cable news ratings war yet again.

The network defeated rivals CNN and MSNBC in total day and in prime time
both in total viewers and A25-54 news demo in October 2017. This victory
means that Fox News is the most-watched cable news network for a
whopping 190 consecutive months.

Not only did Fox News defeat its cable news rivals, but it finished as
basic cable’s most-watched network for the 16th consecutive month in
total day. FNC finished No.2 in total prime time viewers across basic
cable, falling short only to ESPN.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/october-2017-ratings-fox-news-is-cab...

---
http://www.avg.com

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 12:29:04 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 7:29:21 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 8:05 AM, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 4:37:41 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> >> When I was playing pool yesterday there was a television in the distance tuned to Fox. Without
being close enough to hear the sound it was obvious they are going BATSHIT CRAZY about Robert
Mueller. LOL. Fox may get more subscribers who just want to watch them gnawing on their leg trying
to escape.

> > Rest assured, FOX is not the most watched news organization, NBC is. The lying FOX assholes and
their fooled viewers drink down the, “Most watched cable news network.” First, it divides up to
cable; then they use their carefully selected name (that Murdock intentionally picked) with the word
“News” in it. So they’re adding football game, etc., viewers to the, “Most watch news…”

> > I believe the Senior Murdock had to divest himself of the News organization because of him
bribing people in England. Federal law has it that if you bribe a foreign official in your business,
you can’t do that same business here at home. Something like that. I think one of his kids runs it
now. And I believe I read that they’re divesting even further. Getting rid of the Fox Movie
division.

> > I could look it up, but it’s not worth the trouble. The Idiot Fox Watchers I know are unable
to debate or argue anything political because the only information they get is from Fox. Like the
shit Irish Dickhead Cut’s & Pastes.

> Jerry, I am sure you have more recent information:
>
> By A.J. Katz on Oct. 31, 2017 - 3:53 PM
>
> Fox News won the cable news ratings war yet again.

And I just told you why. Programs other than News. i.e. football et al.
You having reading comprehension problems again? (Rhetorical...)

Now where are those lists?

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 15:00:15 -0600
On 3/3/2018 2:29 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 7:29:21 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

>> Jerry, I am sure you have more recent information:
>>
>> By A.J. Katz on Oct. 31, 2017 - 3:53 PM
>>
>> Fox News won the cable news ratings war yet again.
>
> And I just told you why. Programs other than News. i.e. football et al.
> You having reading comprehension problems again? (Rhetorical...)
>
> Now where are those lists?

Fox News Channel does not show football games, Jerry.

Have you ever watched a football game on FNC?

Here is the list:

http://www.foxnews.com/fnctv/index.html

---
http://www.avg.com

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 14:42:48 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 1:00:27 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 2:29 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 7:29:21 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
>
> >> Jerry, I am sure you have more recent information:
> >>
> >> By A.J. Katz on Oct. 31, 2017 - 3:53 PM
> >>
> >> Fox News won the cable news ratings war yet again.
> >
> > And I just told you why. Programs other than News. i.e. football et al.
> > You having reading comprehension problems again? (Rhetorical...)
> >
> > Now where are those lists?
>
> Fox News Channel does not show football games, Jerry.

No lists noted, and we'll take that as a Yes, you have a reading comprehension problem. WTF did I
just tell you? See what's meant by you FOX watchers not knowing shit?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News

You're just not worth replying to..

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 18:45:26 -0600
On 3/3/2018 4:42 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 1:00:27 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

>>> And I just told you why. Programs other than News. i.e. football et al.
>>> You having reading comprehension problems again? (Rhetorical...)
>>>
>>> Now where are those lists?
>>
>> Fox News Channel does not show football games, Jerry.
>
> No lists noted, and we'll take that as a Yes, you have a reading comprehension problem. WTF did I
just tell you? See what's meant by you FOX watchers not knowing shit?

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News
>
> You're just not worth replying to..

>> Have you ever watched a football game on FNC?
>>
>> Here is the list:
>>
>> http://www.foxnews.com/fnctv/index.html

No football

---
http://www.avg.com

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 17:32:40 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 06:32:30 -0600
On 3/3/2018 7:32 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 4:45:27 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
>> On 3/3/2018 4:42 PM, VegasJerry wrote:

>> Have you ever watched a football game on FNC?
>
> Yes.

No, Jerry, you have not (and you cannot prove that you have).

Did you watch with risky?

>> No football
>
> Like I said, you're stupid and worth replying to.
> But here's one of the last:
>
>  From a simple Google search:
>
> Rupert Murdoch in 1993 lent his still-fledgling Fox broadcast network new life when he paid a
whopping $1.6 billion for the rights to Sunday NFL games previously held by CBS. At the time, Fox
was known best for shows like “In Living Color” and “Beverly Hills 90210” – a condition
that wouldn’t last much longer.

> Their 21st Century Fox won a coveted contract to air the NFL’s “Thursday Night Football“ for
the next five seasons, a deal that will lend some heft to its Fox broadcast network as it separates
from a significant passel of media assets its parent is selling to Walt Disney Co.

> --- Emphasis mine ----
> “Fundamentally, Fox is built on football,”
> --- Emphasis mine ----
>
>   said Peter Rice, president of 21st Century Fox, discussing the deal with reporters Wednesday.
“NFL football continues to be the most valuable commodity in all of media.” The sport and the
big audience it brings will be of even more import for Fox after the completion of a proposed $52.4
billion deal that will see the bulk of parent company 21st Century Fox moving under the aegis of
Walt Disney Co.

> http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/fox-thursday-night-football-nfl-rig...
>
> Now go bother someone else...
>
> Jerry 'n Vegas

Have you quite figured out yet, Jerry, that Fox News Channel is not 21st
Century Fox?  The ratings are for FNC, not Fox Sports or any of the
other parts of the Fox family of operations.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 20:56:37 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 4:45:27 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 4:42 PM, VegasJerry wrote:

> >> Fox News Channel does not show football games, Jerry.
> >
> > No lists noted, and we'll take that as a Yes, you have a reading comprehension problem. WTF did
I just tell you? See what's meant by you FOX watchers not knowing shit?

> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News
> >
> > You're just not worth replying to..

> >> Have you ever watched a football game on FNC?
> >>
> >> Here is the list:
> >>
> >> http://www.foxnews.com/fnctv/index.html
>
> No football
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

LOL. 'pickle' is trying to make RGP his own fake news network. ['pickle' note: FNC stands for Fox
News Channel.]

'FNC finished No. 2 in prime time viewers behind ESPN, which thrived this month thanks to its
College Football Playoff broadcasts, and its NFL Wild Card broadcast.

The ratings for January, 2018 (Nielsen Live + Same Day data):
    Prime time (Mon-Sun):  2,456,000 total viewers / 476,000 A25-54
    Total Day (Mon-Sun):  1,494,000 total viewers / 308,000 A25-54

Hannity was the most-watched cable news show for January, and defeated 9 p.m. rival Rachel Maddow in
total viewers, though Maddow won the key A25-54 demo. The same was true for The Ingraham Angle,
which defeated 10 p.m. competition The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell in total viewers, but
fell short in the demo. Fox News @ Night anchored by Shannon Bream finished runner up in the 11 p.m.
hour to The 11th Hour With Brian Williams.
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/january-2018-ratings-fox-news-is-now...

FNC apparently appeals primarily to elderly ogres who never got over racial integration in public
schools and the fraction of early twenty-year-olds who are still clueless.

But the real explanation of why FNC gets the viewers it does is because ogres can't get the lies
they want on broadcast networks so they flock to cable. Normal people can get actual news on
broadcast channels so don't need to go to a cable channel. The competition for CNN and MSNBC is
broadcast networks not cable. Broadcast networks have 7,000,000 - 8,000,000 viewers EACH, many times
that of FNC without even counting other cable news networks.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 06:48:52 -0600
On 3/3/2018 10:56 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 4:45:27 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

>>> No lists noted, and we'll take that as a Yes, you have a reading comprehension problem. WTF did
I just tell you? See what's meant by you FOX watchers not knowing shit?

>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News
>>>
>>> You're just not worth replying to..

>> No football
>>
>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com
>
> LOL. 'pickle' is trying to make RGP his own fake news network. ['pickle' note: FNC stands for Fox
News Channel.]

JFC, risky, of course I know that FNC is Fox New Channel ... tell it to
Jerry.  The whole thread is about Jerry NOT knowing, apparently, the
difference between Fox Sports and FNC.

> 'FNC finished No. 2 in prime time viewers behind ESPN, which thrived this month thanks to its
College Football Playoff broadcasts, and its NFL Wild Card broadcast.

Interesting, but not on point.

> The ratings for January, 2018 (Nielsen Live + Same Day data):
>      Prime time (Mon-Sun):  2,456,000 total viewers / 476,000 A25-54
>      Total Day (Mon-Sun):  1,494,000 total viewers / 308,000 A25-54
>
> Hannity was the most-watched cable news show for January, and defeated 9 p.m. rival Rachel Maddow
in total viewers, though Maddow won the key A25-54 demo. The same was true for The Ingraham Angle,
which defeated 10 p.m. competition The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell in total viewers, but
fell short in the demo. Fox News @ Night anchored by Shannon Bream finished runner up in the 11 p.m.
hour to The 11th Hour With Brian Williams.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/january-2018-ratings-fox-news-is-now...

Again, interesting not on point.

> FNC apparently appeals primarily to elderly ogres who never got over racial integration in public
schools and the fraction of early twenty-year-olds who are still clueless.

We know your opinion, risky.

> But the real explanation of why FNC gets the viewers it does is because ogres can't get the lies
they want on broadcast networks so they flock to cable. Normal people can get actual news on
broadcast channels so don't need to go to a cable channel. The competition for CNN and MSNBC is
broadcast networks not cable. Broadcast networks have 7,000,000 - 8,000,000 viewers EACH, many times
that of FNC without even counting other cable news networks.

Ah, here again ... we all can see that FNC has a spin but some-of-us
cannot see that "broadcast networks" have a spin as well.

Comparing broadcast networks have more viewers than cable news is
because broadcast networks are not news networks ... they actually have
other types of shows ... just like ESPN is not like broadcast networks.

The reason full time news networks like CNN and MSNBC lose some of their
audience to broadcast networks during "news report hours" is because
they all have the same spins.  The broadcast networks do not pound the
same spin all day long that CNN and MSNBC do ... it is compressed.

The spin has become much worse during my lifetime.  It was there all
along, but the degree of non-partisan reporting has become much worse.

That you cannot see the spin on all sides is your problem, but you are
not alone in that prejudice.

Please speak to Jerry so he understands about FNC and Fox Sports and he
knows the difference between cable news channels and broadcast networks'
news programs.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 08:13:23 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 4:48:56 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> [...]
> because broadcast networks are not news networks ... they actually have
> other types of shows ... just like ESPN is not like broadcast networks.
>
> The reason full time news networks like CNN and MSNBC lose some of their
> audience to broadcast networks during "news report hours" is because
> they all have the same spins.  The broadcast networks do not pound the
> same spin all day long that CNN and MSNBC do ... it is compressed.
>
> The spin has become much worse during my lifetime.  It was there all
> along, but the degree of non-partisan reporting has become much worse.
>
> That you cannot see the spin on all sides is your problem, but you are
> not alone in that prejudice.
>
> Please speak to Jerry so he understands about FNC and Fox Sports and he
> knows the difference between cable news channels and broadcast networks'

Oh, get over it, 'pickle', with your ridiculous, long-winded dissimulation.
Broadcast network NEWS PROGRAMS have 7,000,000 - 8,000,000 viewers EACH any single one of which
dwarfs the number of Fox News viewers. Fox News bullshit doesn't have any broadcast news programs to
compete against for the small number of viewers who demand fake news. CNN and MSNBC have to win
viewers from broadcast news programs. You fake news consumers harp on your comparison to other CABLE
news but that whole concept is completely stupid.

And none of this has anything to do with any spin by any news programs but the idea of comparing Fox
News 'spin' to the news programs that a much greater number of Americans watch is ludicrous. What
Fox News and associated programs produce is not 'spin' but outright lies. Something like 70-80% of
what they put out is inaccurate and misleading and about half of that is pure fabrication and
invention. Fox News is right-wing Pravda.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 08:47:49 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 8:13:37 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> [...]
dwarfs the number of Fox News viewers. Fox News bullshit doesn't have any broadcast news programs to
compete against for the small number of viewers who demand fake news. CNN and MSNBC have to win
viewers from broadcast news programs. You fake news consumers harp on your comparison to other CABLE
news but that whole concept is completely stupid.

> And none of this has anything to do with any spin by any news programs but the idea of comparing
Fox News 'spin' to the news programs that a much greater number of Americans watch is ludicrous.
What Fox News and associated programs produce is not 'spin' but outright lies. Something like 70-80%
of what they put out is inaccurate and misleading and about half of that is pure fabrication and
>invention. Fox News is right-wing Pravda.

I don't understand the significance of news ratings. What is it supposed to prove?

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 04:01:32 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 8:48:01 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> [...]
dwarfs the number of Fox News viewers. Fox News bullshit doesn't have any broadcast news programs to
compete against for the small number of viewers who demand fake news. CNN and MSNBC have to win
viewers from broadcast news programs. You fake news consumers harp on your comparison to other CABLE
news but that whole concept is completely stupid.

> > And none of this has anything to do with any spin by any news programs but the idea of comparing
Fox News 'spin' to the news programs that a much greater number of Americans watch is ludicrous.
What Fox News and associated programs produce is not 'spin' but outright lies. Something like 70-80%
of what they put out is inaccurate and misleading and about half of that is pure fabrication and
>invention. Fox News is right-wing Pravda.
>
> I don't understand the significance of news ratings. What is it supposed to prove?

I'm guessing that it's supposed to prove that right-wing ogres are WAY, WAY more popular than anyone
who isn't a right-wing ogre. It requires a lot of pretending that the real world DOES NOT EXIST.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 11:00:52 -0600
On 3/4/2018 10:13 AM, risky biz wrote:
> [...]
dwarfs the number of Fox News viewers. Fox News bullshit doesn't have any broadcast news programs to
compete against for the small number of viewers who demand fake news. CNN and MSNBC have to win
viewers from broadcast news programs. You fake news consumers harp on your comparison to other CABLE
news but that whole concept is completely stupid.

> And none of this has anything to do with any spin by any news programs but the idea of comparing
Fox News 'spin' to the news programs that a much greater number of Americans watch is ludicrous.
What Fox News and associated programs produce is not 'spin' but outright lies. Something like 70-80%
of what they put out is inaccurate and misleading and about half of that is pure fabrication and
invention. Fox News is right-wing Pravda.

You, risky, demonstrate perfectly the problem.  Your "truth" IS THE TRUTH.

Your opinion, risky, is NOT the truth, the whole truth and nothing but
the truth ... it is an opinion unsupported by anything other than your
personal bias.

You still did not explain to Jerry the difference between FNC and Fox
Sports ... he remains confused.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 11:17:26 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 9:01:01 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 10:13 AM, risky biz wrote:

> > Oh, get over it, 'pickle', with your ridiculous, long-winded dissimulation.
> > Broadcast network NEWS PROGRAMS have 7,000,000 - 8,000,000 viewers EACH any single one of which
dwarfs the number of Fox News viewers. Fox News bullshit doesn't have any broadcast news programs to
compete against for the small number of viewers who demand fake news. CNN and MSNBC have to win
viewers from broadcast news programs. You fake news consumers harp on your comparison to other CABLE
news but that whole concept is completely stupid.

> > And none of this has anything to do with any spin by any news programs but the idea of comparing
Fox News 'spin' to the news programs that a much greater number of Americans watch is ludicrous.
What Fox News and associated programs produce is not 'spin' but outright lies. Something like 70-80%
of what they put out is inaccurate and misleading and about half of that is pure fabrication and
invention. Fox News is right-wing Pravda.

> You, risky, demonstrate perfectly the problem.  Your "truth" IS THE TRUTH..

Yea, so? And YOU still haven’t answer all those embarrassing questions or posted those lists.
It’s why you’re becoming ingored.

> Your opinion, risky, is NOT the truth, the whole truth and nothing but
> the truth ...

Yea, actually it is, and YOU CAN’T SHOW ANY DIFFERENT.
Must less explain why YOU STILL HAVEN’T POSTED THOSE LISTS.

JFC you’re obtuse..

> it is an opinion unsupported by anything other than your personal bias.

And facts. Like the fact you still haven’t posted YOUR lists of facts.
You’re a LIAR!

> You still did not explain to Jerry the difference between FNC and Fox
> Sports ... he remains confused.

Don’t have to, I’m right there, too. I never said a fucking thing about the Fox Sports channel.
This isn’t about FOX SPORTS. It’s about you not knowing FOX calls themselves the news channel.
When people watch football on Fox News (not their sports channel), they fool you by saying “More
people watch fox news, so we must be telling the truth in our news.”

Something ELSE you’re dodging. Just what the fuck are you trying to suggest? Because you’ve been
fooled into thinking more people watch Fox News, that it means they’re not lying to you? We’ve
PROVED they lie. There are whole websites showing you that. Other news organizations LAUGH at you
and idiots like you that don’t know you’re being fooled. (Something else you’ll dodge, like
not answer other question that embarrass you; like not posting list you said you have THAT YOU
DON’T).

How about, “More people watch NBC News than another news organization.” WFT does that tell you?

Now answer the fucking questions and post those lists, or keep whining and dodging – and be
ignored.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<5ZSdnfdbyo7cuwHHnZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<4a7e19f7-5693-4f33-b439-b822669a6c80@googlegroups.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 08:00:01 -0600
On 3/4/2018 1:17 PM, VegasJerry wrote:

> When people watch football on Fox News (not their sports channel), they fool you by saying “More
people watch fox news, so we must be telling the truth in our news.”
People don't watch football on FNC, Jerry ... even risky knows that.

People don't say more people watch fox news so we must be telling the
truth in our news either.

What they say is that FNC is more watched than CNN and MSNBC.

[Has nothing to do with football.  Has nothing to do with spin.  Has
nothing to do with Hillary lies.  Just a result of some polls.]

Get a grip, Jerry ... you are hysterical about nothing at all; except
your embarrassment about not knowing the difference between fox news and
fox sports ... maybe.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 10:51:36 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 6:00:09 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 1:17 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
>
> > When people watch football on Fox News (not their sports channel), they fool you by saying
“More people watch fox news, so we must be telling the truth in our news.”
> People don't watch football on FNC, Jerry ... even risky knows that.
>
> People don't say more people watch fox news so we must be telling the
> truth in our news either.
>
> What they say is that FNC is more watched than CNN and MSNBC.

This may be a fact but, if so, it is a meaningless fact and I've already explained why..

> [Has nothing to do with football.  Has nothing to do with spin.  Has
> nothing to do with Hillary lies.  Just a result of some polls.]
>
> Get a grip, Jerry ... you are hysterical about nothing at all; except
> your embarrassment about not knowing the difference between fox news and
> fox sports ... maybe.

If you're arguing that there is no spillover from sports to news it is a weak argument. Fox may even
offer package deals that give Fox News a marketing advantage.

Why is Fox News being watched by elderly and very young people more than CNN and MSNBC important to
you? You seem to be making a hobby out of something which is largely irrelevant.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<TLidnTECNsnA0ADHnZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<7ba5f00e-5aa4-4439-8190-aa88f48c6baa@googlegroups.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 13:57:14 -0600
On 3/5/2018 12:51 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 6:00:09 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
>> On 3/4/2018 1:17 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
>>
>>> When people watch football on Fox News (not their sports channel), they fool you by saying
“More people watch fox news, so we must be telling the truth in our news.”
>> People don't watch football on FNC, Jerry ... even risky knows that.
>>
>> People don't say more people watch fox news so we must be telling the
>> truth in our news either.
>>
>> What they say is that FNC is more watched than CNN and MSNBC.
>
> This may be a fact but, if so, it is a meaningless fact and I've already explained why..
>
>> [Has nothing to do with football.  Has nothing to do with spin.  Has
>> nothing to do with Hillary lies.  Just a result of some polls.]
>>
>> Get a grip, Jerry ... you are hysterical about nothing at all; except
>> your embarrassment about not knowing the difference between fox news and
>> fox sports ... maybe.
>
> If you're arguing that there is no spillover from sports to news it is a weak argument. Fox may
even offer package deals that give Fox News a marketing advantage.

> Why is Fox News being watched by elderly and very young people more than CNN and MSNBC important
to you? You seem to be making a hobby out of something which is largely irrelevant.

Jerry does not need a defense, risky ... he is his own man.

There is no argument about anything.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 03:56:44 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
> [...]
news but that whole concept is completely stupid.

> > And none of this has anything to do with any spin by any news programs but the idea of comparing
Fox News 'spin' to the news programs that a much greater number of Americans watch is ludicrous.
What Fox News and associated programs produce is not 'spin' but outright lies. Something like 70-80%
of what they put out is inaccurate and misleading and about half of that is pure fabrication and
invention. Fox News is right-wing Pravda.

> You, risky, demonstrate perfectly the problem.  Your "truth" IS THE TRUTH..
>
> Your opinion, risky, is NOT the truth, the whole truth and nothing but
> the truth ... it is an opinion unsupported by anything other than your
> personal bias.
>
> You still did not explain to Jerry the difference between FNC and Fox

I think I'm beginning to get your meaning. A news organization reporting Trump saying on a recording
that he can just grab women he doesn't know by the pussy in public places and get away with it
because he's very wealthy is an 'opinion'. Is that a good example of your meaning? Or maybe a news
organization reporting that Trump spends close to one out of three days at golf resorts rather than
doing his job (like, you know, finding out WTF he's supposed to be doing) is an 'opinion'. Is either
one of those correct?

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<5ZSdnfdbyo7cuwHHnZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<c433932a-1e62-46cd-a48d-474dfa84ff77@googlegroups.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 08:01:55 -0600
On 3/5/2018 5:56 AM, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 9:01:01 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

>> You still did not explain to Jerry the difference between FNC and Fox
>> Sports ... he remains confused.
>
> I think I'm beginning to get your meaning. A news organization reporting Trump saying on a
recording that he can just grab women he doesn't know by the pussy in public places and get away
with it because he's very wealthy is an 'opinion'. Is that a good example of your meaning? Or maybe
a news organization reporting that Trump spends close to one out of three days at golf resorts
rather than doing his job (like, you know, finding out WTF he's supposed to be doing) is an
'opinion'. Is either one of those correct?

Short answer ... no, neither is correct.

Jerry is still confused about fox news and fox sports ... help him out.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 07:04:23 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 6:01:56 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 5:56 AM, risky biz wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 9:01:01 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
>
> >> You still did not explain to Jerry the difference between FNC and Fox
> >> Sports ... he remains confused.
> >
> > I think I'm beginning to get your meaning. A news organization reporting Trump saying on a
recording that he can just grab women he doesn't know by the pussy in public places and get away
with it because he's very wealthy is an 'opinion'. Is that a good example of your meaning? Or maybe
a news organization reporting that Trump spends close to one out of three days at golf resorts
rather than doing his job (like, you know, finding out WTF he's supposed to be doing) is an
'opinion'. Is either one of those correct?

> Short answer ... no, neither is correct.
>
> Jerry is still confused about fox news and fox sports ... help him out.

No, I'm not, and you couldn't show where I was. My explanation obviously confused YOU. (Notice you
could not reply to my statements).

Still seeking attention, kid?

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 11:02:18 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 6:01:56 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 5:56 AM, risky biz wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 9:01:01 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
>
> >> You still did not explain to Jerry the difference between FNC and Fox
> >> Sports ... he remains confused.
> >
> > I think I'm beginning to get your meaning. A news organization reporting Trump saying on a
recording that he can just grab women he doesn't know by the pussy in public places and get away
with it because he's very wealthy is an 'opinion'. Is that a good example of your meaning? Or maybe
a news organization reporting that Trump spends close to one out of three days at golf resorts
rather than doing his job (like, you know, finding out WTF he's supposed to be doing) is an
'opinion'. Is either one of those correct?

> Short answer ... no, neither is correct.

You're not just ignoring but trying to discredit a well-known and documented fact- Fox News is
primarily misrepresentation and outright lies (a surprisingly large percentage of outright lies).
Describing that as 'spin' is ridiculous.

What percentage of regular Fox News viewers do you think believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim?
Studies have established conclusively and irrefutably that regular Fox News viewers have a weak
grasp of what's really going on in the world. They are poorly informed about almost everything. They
also seem to want to keep it that way.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<TLidnTACNslU0ADHnZ2dnUU7_8xQAAAA@giganews.com>
<04cd13de-efbc-4cab-be06-178f18b319c0@googlegroups.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 13:58:59 -0600
On 3/5/2018 1:02 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 6:01:56 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

>>> I think I'm beginning to get your meaning. A news organization reporting Trump saying on a
recording that he can just grab women he doesn't know by the pussy in public places and get away
with it because he's very wealthy is an 'opinion'. Is that a good example of your meaning? Or maybe
a news organization reporting that Trump spends close to one out of three days at golf resorts
rather than doing his job (like, you know, finding out WTF he's supposed to be doing) is an
'opinion'. Is either one of those correct?

>> Short answer ... no, neither is correct.
>
> You're not just ignoring but trying to discredit a well-known and documented fact- Fox News is
primarily misrepresentation and outright lies (a surprisingly large percentage of outright lies).
Describing that as 'spin' is ridiculous.

> What percentage of regular Fox News viewers do you think believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim?
Studies have established conclusively and irrefutably that regular Fox News viewers have a weak
grasp of what's really going on in the world. They are poorly informed about almost everything. They
also seem to want to keep it that way.
>> Jerry is still confused about fox news and fox sports ... help him out.

You don't even remember the questions you ask ... no wonder you cannot
explain to Jerry about the difference between fox news and fox sports.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:51:00 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 11:59:10 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 1:02 PM, risky biz wrote:

recording that he can just grab women he doesn't know by the pussy in public places and get away
with it because he's very wealthy is an 'opinion'. Is that a good example of your meaning? Or maybe
a news organization reporting that Trump spends close to one out of three days at golf resorts
rather than doing his job (like, you know, finding out WTF he's supposed to be doing) is an
'opinion'. Is either one of those correct?

> >> Short answer ... no, neither is correct.
> >
> > You're not just ignoring but trying to discredit a well-known and documented fact- Fox News is
primarily misrepresentation and outright lies (a surprisingly large percentage of outright lies).
Describing that as 'spin' is ridiculous.

> > What percentage of regular Fox News viewers do you think believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim?
Studies have established conclusively and irrefutably that regular Fox News viewers have a weak
grasp of what's really going on in the world. They are poorly informed about almost everything. They
also seem to want to keep it that way.
> >> Jerry is still confused about fox news and fox sports ... help him out..
>
> You don't even remember the questions you ask ... no wonder you cannot
> explain to Jerry about the difference between fox news and fox sports.
>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Fox News is not news. It's a propaganda outlet.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 13:27:49 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 11:59:10 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 1:02 PM, risky biz wrote:

recording that he can just grab women he doesn't know by the pussy in public places and get away
with it because he's very wealthy is an 'opinion'. Is that a good example of your meaning? Or maybe
a news organization reporting that Trump spends close to one out of three days at golf resorts
rather than doing his job (like, you know, finding out WTF he's supposed to be doing) is an
'opinion'. Is either one of those correct?

> >> Short answer ... no, neither is correct.
> >
> > You're not just ignoring but trying to discredit a well-known and documented fact- Fox News is
primarily misrepresentation and outright lies (a surprisingly large percentage of outright lies).
Describing that as 'spin' is ridiculous.

> > What percentage of regular Fox News viewers do you think believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim?
Studies have established conclusively and irrefutably that regular Fox News viewers have a weak
grasp of what's really going on in the world. They are poorly informed about almost everything. They
also seem to want to keep it that way.
> >> Jerry is still confused about fox news and fox sports ... help him out..

> You don't even remember the questions you ask ... no wonder you cannot
> explain to Jerry about the difference between fox news and fox sports.

Once again you fail to acknowledge my correcting you.
Once again you flail and stumble.

From: Anonymous <no_email@invalid.invalid>
From: Anonymous <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 03:24:43 +0000 (UTC)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillarycli...

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<p7nm1r$10gu$1@gioia.aioe.org>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 07:57:22 -0600
On 3/6/2018 9:24 PM, Anonymous wrote:
> risky biz<swingtrader@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Short answer ... no, neither is correct.
>>
>> You're not just ignoring but trying to discredit a well-known and
>> documented fact- Fox News is primarily misrepresentation and outright
>> lies (a surprisingly large percentage of outright lies). Describing that
>> as 'spin' is ridiculous.
>>
>> What percentage of regular Fox News viewers do you think believe that
>> Barack Obama is a Muslim? Studies have established conclusively and
>> irrefutably that regular Fox News viewers have a weak grasp of what's
>> really going on in the world. They are poorly informed about almost
>> everything. They also seem to want to keep it that way.
>>> Jerry is still confused about fox news and fox sports ... help him out.

> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillarycli...

Funny how it comes back again.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: Anonymous <no_email@invalid.invalid>
From: Anonymous <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 15:57:04 +0000 (UTC)
<POydnWpc_ssrcgLHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com>
da pickle<jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/6/2018 9:24 PM, Anonymous wrote:

> Funny how it comes back again.

What did Obama know and when did he know it.
The dominos may yet fall. Allah willing.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<p7p24g$19c7$1@gioia.aioe.org>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 11:46:12 -0600
On 3/7/2018 9:57 AM, Anonymous wrote:
> da pickle<jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Funny how it comes back again.
>
> What did Obama know and when did he know it.
> The dominos may yet fall. Allah willing.

We may never know ... the fourth estate is failing us.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 11:15:54 -0800 (PST)
<e67ce7e1-c2a7-4d2c-93f2-a457f7881d72@googlegroups.com> <1NydnRN8-7LaIgfHnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<3bdba1d2-8e43-43cd-8b23-df60d7e48626@googlegroups.com> <ILydnZLMIod8kQbHnZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<ce318a11-51e5-43d5-b2e6-499620f074c9@googlegroups.com> <04qdnb8Xr8ED3AbHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com>
<944c3398-43be-43e0-ace5-ca7f17e818b3@googlegroups.com> <MLKdnXmede2zdgbHnZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<b0160cd2-2c2c-498f-9184-620377aa1339@googlegroups.com> <5ZSdnfdbyo7cuwHHnZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<c433932a-1e62-46cd-a48d-474dfa84ff77@googlegroups.com> <TLidnTACNslU0ADHnZ2dnUU7_8xQAAAA@giganews.com>
<04cd13de-efbc-4cab-be06-178f18b319c0@googlegroups.com> <p7nm1r$10gu$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<POydnWpc_ssrcgLHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <p7p24g$19c7$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<vZ-dnc_vxaP4uD3HnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com>
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:46:22 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 9:57 AM, Anonymous wrote:
> > da pickle<jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> Funny how it comes back again.
> >
> > What did Obama know and when did he know it.
> > The dominos may yet fall. Allah willing.
>
> We may never know ... the fourth estate is failing us.
>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

What a couple of dumb shits. Really pathetic. Truly.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:51:37 -0800 (PST)
<vZ-dnc_vxaP4uD3HnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <87faede9-3727-4b9f-85ed-fbe11af913e0@googlegroups.com>
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:15:59 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:46:22 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

> > > What did Obama know and when did he know it.
> > > The dominos may yet fall. Allah willing.
> >
> > We may never know ... the fourth estate is failing us.
> >

> > ---
> > http://www.avg.com
>
> What a couple of dumb shits. Really pathetic. Truly.

It's all they have. It's all cowards can do.

______________ :

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:57:39 -0800
On 3/7/2018 9:46 AM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 9:57 AM, Anonymous wrote:
>> da pickle<jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Funny how it comes back again.
>>
>> What did Obama know and when did he know it.
>> The dominos may yet fall. Allah willing.
>
> We may never know ... the fourth estate is failing us.

The fourth estate is your last and best hope.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<nfZnC.126476$qc.69463@fx04.iad>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:59:35 -0600
On 3/7/2018 3:57 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 9:46 AM, da pickle wrote:

>>> What did Obama know and when did he know it.
>>> The dominos may yet fall. Allah willing.
>>
>> We may never know ... the fourth estate is failing us.
>
> The fourth estate is your last and best hope.

That is the problem ... no hope left for the fourth estate.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:02:15 -0800 (PST)
<vZ-dnc_vxaP4uD3HnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <nfZnC.126476$qc.69463@fx04.iad>
<hKKdnWdzvrea5zzHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com>
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 9:59:44 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 3:57 PM, Dutch wrote:

> >> We may never know ... the fourth estate is failing us.
> >
> > The fourth estate is your last and best hope.
>
> That is the problem ... no hope left for the fourth estate.
>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Daydreamin' 'pickle'. LOL.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:28:14 -0800
On 3/8/2018 9:59 AM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 3:57 PM, Dutch wrote:

>>> We may never know ... the fourth estate is failing us.
>>
>> The fourth estate is your last and best hope.
>
> That is the problem ... no hope left for the fourth estate.

If you need your biases massaged just stick to Fox News. They'll tell
you Trump is doing a great job.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<i9goC.124086$Cy2.14819@fx44.iad>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 08:11:23 -0600
On 3/8/2018 1:28 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/8/2018 9:59 AM, da pickle wrote:

>>> The fourth estate is your last and best hope.
>>
>> That is the problem ... no hope left for the fourth estate.
>
> If you need your biases massaged just stick to Fox News. They'll tell
> you Trump is doing a great job.

But, Dutch, I know that ... the problem is that you think that the MSM
is NOT massaging your biases.  Bias and slant is part of the current
stream ... you choose one side of every story and find it to be the
"truth" and yet you do not see that your faith in that conclusion is the
problem.

You seem to like or hate first and then don't question your own comments.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 07:18:00 -0800 (PST)
<i9goC.124086$Cy2.14819@fx44.iad> <aaadnQyFQqpmCD_HnZ2dnUU7_81i4p2d@giganews.com>
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 6:11:16 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/8/2018 1:28 PM, Dutch wrote:

> >> That is the problem ... no hope left for the fourth estate.
> >
> > If you need your biases massaged just stick to Fox News. They'll tell
> > you Trump is doing a great job.
>
> But, Dutch, I know that ... the problem is that you think that the MSM
> is NOT massaging your biases.  Bias and slant is part of the current
> stream ...

From FOX only.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 12:00:26 -0800
On 3/9/2018 6:11 AM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/8/2018 1:28 PM, Dutch wrote:

>>> That is the problem ... no hope left for the fourth estate.
>>
>> If you need your biases massaged just stick to Fox News. They'll tell
>> you Trump is doing a great job.
>
> But, Dutch, I know that ... the problem is that you think that the MSM
> is NOT massaging your biases.

That is false. I know they are. I have a bias towards attributes like
decency, integrity, honesty, humility, competency, sense of humor, all
attributes completely lacking in your president, so when they report
things about him that demonstrate those flaws, I like that. When a news
service ignores those flaws, I don't like that.

  Bias and slant is part of the current
> stream ... you choose one side of every story and find it to be the
> "truth" and yet you do not see that your faith in that conclusion is the
> problem.
>
> You seem to like or hate first and then don't question your own comments.

You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm one of the more objective
commentators on this group. Maybe take a look at yourself..

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<vJBoC.75145$_V4.33197@fx16.iad>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 05:18:37 -0600
On 3/9/2018 2:00 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/9/2018 6:11 AM, da pickle wrote:

>>> If you need your biases massaged just stick to Fox News. They'll tell
>>> you Trump is doing a great job.
>>
>> But, Dutch, I know that ... the problem is that you think that the MSM
>> is NOT massaging your biases.
>
> That is false. I know they are. I have a bias towards attributes like
> decency, integrity, honesty, humility, competency, sense of humor, all
> attributes completely lacking in your president, so when they report
> things about him that demonstrate those flaws, I like that. When a news
> service ignores those flaws, I don't like that.
>
>   Bias and slant is part of the current
>> stream ... you choose one side of every story and find it to be the
>> "truth" and yet you do not see that your faith in that conclusion is
>> the problem.
>>
>> You seem to like or hate first and then don't question your own comments.
>
> You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm one of the more objective
> commentators on this group. Maybe take a look at yourself..

Am not ... so's your old man ... is that all you have, Dutch?

---
http://www.avg.com

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<EdCdnRpfILtgIz7HnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 15:30:37 -0800
On 3/10/2018 3:18 AM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/9/2018 2:00 PM, Dutch wrote:

>>> But, Dutch, I know that ... the problem is that you think that the
>>> MSM is NOT massaging your biases.
>>
>> That is false. I know they are. I have a bias towards attributes like
>> decency, integrity, honesty, humility, competency, sense of humor, all
>> attributes completely lacking in your president, so when they report
>> things about him that demonstrate those flaws, I like that. When a
>> news service ignores those flaws, I don't like that.
>>
>>   Bias and slant is part of the current
>>> stream ... you choose one side of every story and find it to be the
>>> "truth" and yet you do not see that your faith in that conclusion is
>>> the problem.
>>>
>>> You seem to like or hate first and then don't question your own
>>> comments.
>>
>> You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm one of the more objective
>> commentators on this group. Maybe take a look at yourself..
>
> Am not ... so's your old man ... is that all you have, Dutch?

No, I have my history of taking positions from all sides of the
political spectrum. Can you say the same?

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<yUZoC.274926$9z2.122318@fx43.iad>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 18:28:27 -0600
On 3/10/2018 5:30 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/10/2018 3:18 AM, da pickle wrote:

>>> That is false. I know they are. I have a bias towards attributes like
>>> decency, integrity, honesty, humility, competency, sense of humor,
>>> all attributes completely lacking in your president, so when they
>>> report things about him that demonstrate those flaws, I like that.
>>> When a news service ignores those flaws, I don't like that.
>>>
>>>   Bias and slant is part of the current

>>> You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm one of the more objective
>>> commentators on this group. Maybe take a look at yourself..
>>
>> Am not ... so's your old man ... is that all you have, Dutch?
>
> No, I have my history of taking positions from all sides of the
> political spectrum. Can you say the same?

I cannot say I take positions from all sides, Dutch, I know that you do
not.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<L42dnRjML56H5TnHnZ2dnUU7_81i4p2d@giganews.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 17:47:06 -0800
On 3/10/2018 4:28 PM, da pickle wrote:
>> No, I have my history of taking positions from all sides of the
>> political spectrum. Can you say the same?
>
> I cannot say I take positions from all sides, Dutch, I know that you do
> not.

Funny how often I end up on opposing sides with the leftys. Who from the
right do you argue with?

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 06:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
<vJBoC.75145$_V4.33197@fx16.iad> <EdCdnRpfILtgIz7HnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com>
<yUZoC.274926$9z2.122318@fx43.iad> <L42dnRjML56H5TnHnZ2dnUU7_81i4p2d@giganews.com>
<xU%oC.66786$rk4.25756@fx12.iad>
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 5:47:13 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/10/2018 4:28 PM, da pickle wrote:
> >> No, I have my history of taking positions from all sides of the
> >> political spectrum. Can you say the same?
> >
> > I cannot say I take positions from all sides, Dutch, I know that you do
> > not.
>
> Funny how often I end up on opposing sides with the leftys. Who from the
> right do you argue with?

Opposition to ethnic and religious bigotry is not a 'leftist' issue. If it is then America's
Founders were all 'leftists' and history illustrates otherwise. You're a dunce.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<5fd40955-7651-48d2-804a-875cffe77838@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:44:45 -0700
On 3/13/2018 6:36 AM, risky biz wrote:

>>> I cannot say I take positions from all sides, Dutch, I know that you do
>>> not.
>>
>> Funny how often I end up on opposing sides with the leftys. Who from the
>> right do you argue with?
>
> Opposition to ethnic and religious bigotry is not a 'leftist' issue. If it is then America's
Founders were all 'leftists' and history illustrates otherwise. You're a dunce.

The notion that opposition to certain ideas or practices is bigotry just
because they fall under the umbrella of a certain "religion" is
definitely a leftist issue. In fact I consider this leftist myopia to be
a more immediate problem than the ideas and practices themselves, at
least here in North America.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 20:52:08 -0700 (PDT)
<xU%oC.66786$rk4.25756@fx12.iad> <5fd40955-7651-48d2-804a-875cffe77838@googlegroups.com>
<2LWpC.129572$BX2.56881@fx22.iad>
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 1:44:50 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/13/2018 6:36 AM, risky biz wrote:

> >> Funny how often I end up on opposing sides with the leftys. Who from the
> >> right do you argue with?
> >
> > Opposition to ethnic and religious bigotry is not a 'leftist' issue. If it is then America's
Founders were all 'leftists' and history illustrates otherwise. You're a dunce.

> The notion that opposition to certain ideas or practices is bigotry just
> because they fall under the umbrella of a certain "religion" is
> definitely a leftist issue. In fact I consider this leftist myopia to be
> a more immediate problem than the ideas and practices themselves, at
> least here in North America.

No one said anything about opposition to ideas or practices. What I said is that opposition to your
ethnic and religious bigotry doesn't require anyone to be a 'leftist'. All they have to be is
someone with character.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<76e38b01-b616-4fa9-a815-c795998abff3@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 21:44:22 -0700
On 3/13/2018 8:52 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 1:44:50 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

>>> Opposition to ethnic and religious bigotry is not a 'leftist' issue. If it is then America's
Founders were all 'leftists' and history illustrates otherwise. You're a dunce.

>> The notion that opposition to certain ideas or practices is bigotry just
>> because they fall under the umbrella of a certain "religion" is
>> definitely a leftist issue. In fact I consider this leftist myopia to be
>> a more immediate problem than the ideas and practices themselves, at
>> least here in North America.
>
> No one said anything about opposition to ideas or practices. What I said is that opposition to
your ethnic and religious bigotry doesn't require anyone to be a 'leftist'. All they have to be is
someone with character.

You're full of shit. You *define* opposition to certain ideas and
practices (i.e. Islamic) as bigotry. It's what the word means to you.

I could express a critical opinion of any religious idea or cultural
practice in the world and you would not bat an eye as long it isn't
directed towards Islam. You do it yourself. As soon as it is an Islamic
idea of practice it becomes bigotry.

You are an enemy of what makes western civilization the greatest man has
ever known.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 21:48:01 -0700 (PDT)
<hKKdnWdzvrea5zzHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <i9goC.124086$Cy2.14819@fx44.iad>
<aaadnQyFQqpmCD_HnZ2dnUU7_81i4p2d@giganews.com> <vJBoC.75145$_V4.33197@fx16.iad>
<76e38b01-b616-4fa9-a815-c795998abff3@googlegroups.com> <HM1qC.99788$tK5.92131@fx03.iad>
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 9:44:27 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/13/2018 8:52 PM, risky biz wrote:

Founders were all 'leftists' and history illustrates otherwise. You're a dunce.

> >> The notion that opposition to certain ideas or practices is bigotry just
> >> because they fall under the umbrella of a certain "religion" is
> >> definitely a leftist issue. In fact I consider this leftist myopia to be
> >> a more immediate problem than the ideas and practices themselves, at
> >> least here in North America.
> >
> > No one said anything about opposition to ideas or practices. What I said is that opposition to
your ethnic and religious bigotry doesn't require anyone to be a 'leftist'. All they have to be is
someone with character.

> You're full of shit. You *define* opposition to certain ideas and
> practices (i.e. Islamic) as bigotry. It's what the word means to you.
>
> I could express a critical opinion of any religious idea or cultural
> practice in the world and you would not bat an eye as long it isn't
> directed towards Islam. You do it yourself. As soon as it is an Islamic
> idea of practice it becomes bigotry.
>
> You are an enemy of what makes western civilization the greatest man has
> ever known.

A partial synopsis of 'dutch's' lies about Muslims:

1. Muhammad had sex with animals ('dutch' probably made this up himself; most Islamophobes know
their credibility is already too suspect to claim this)
2. Four male witnesses are required to charge rape under Sharia law when in reality if the woman
shouts for help it is considered proof of rape
3. Muhammad authorized his followers to commit rape (Islamophobes accomplish this by simply changing
words in the Quran)
4. Women in Muslim countries will be killed if they go outdoors without a full face covering (a
cursory review of videos from Muslim countries disproves it)
5. A mosque in Canada demanded that women be prohibited from streets near their mosque (He's still
trying to pass off this lie)

That's all for now. I'll include the 'gay racehorse executed by Muslims' lie in a later list.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/9PgzPiYwSu8/Ta85z...

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 21:53:00 -0700
<6952b00d-3c93-409f-a844-78d294340f8a@googlegroups.com>
On 3/13/2018 9:48 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 9:44:27 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

Founders were all 'leftists' and history illustrates otherwise. You're a dunce.

>>> No one said anything about opposition to ideas or practices. What I said is that opposition to
your ethnic and religious bigotry doesn't require anyone to be a 'leftist'. All they have to be is
someone with character.

>> You're full of shit. You *define* opposition to certain ideas and
>> practices (i.e. Islamic) as bigotry. It's what the word means to you.
>>
>> I could express a critical opinion of any religious idea or cultural
>> practice in the world and you would not bat an eye as long it isn't
>> directed towards Islam. You do it yourself. As soon as it is an Islamic
>> idea of practice it becomes bigotry.
>>
>> You are an enemy of what makes western civilization the greatest man has
>> ever known.
>
> A partial synopsis of 'dutch's' lies about Muslims:
>
> 1. Muhammad had sex with animals ('dutch' probably made this up himself; most Islamophobes know
their credibility is already too suspect to claim this)
> 2. Four male witnesses are required to charge rape under Sharia law when in reality if the woman
shouts for help it is considered proof of rape
> 3. Muhammad authorized his followers to commit rape (Islamophobes accomplish this by simply
changing words in the Quran)
> 4. Women in Muslim countries will be killed if they go outdoors without a full face covering (a
cursory review of videos from Muslim countries disproves it)
> 5. A mosque in Canada demanded that women be prohibited from streets near their mosque (He's still
trying to pass off this lie)

> That's all for now. I'll include the 'gay racehorse executed by Muslims' lie in a later list.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/9PgzPiYwSu8/Ta85z...

Was the "22 virgins" bullshit only Hankins, or were there others
throwing that one around too?

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 22:02:14 -0700 (PDT)
<6952b00d-3c93-409f-a844-78d294340f8a@googlegroups.com> <p8a9pf$mgo$1@dont-email.me>
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 9:52:02 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
> On 3/13/2018 9:48 PM, risky biz wrote:

Founders were all 'leftists' and history illustrates otherwise. You're a dunce.

your ethnic and religious bigotry doesn't require anyone to be a 'leftist'. All they have to be is
someone with character.

> >> You're full of shit. You *define* opposition to certain ideas and
> >> practices (i.e. Islamic) as bigotry. It's what the word means to you.
> >>
> >> I could express a critical opinion of any religious idea or cultural
> >> practice in the world and you would not bat an eye as long it isn't
> >> directed towards Islam. You do it yourself. As soon as it is an Islamic
> >> idea of practice it becomes bigotry.
> >>
> >> You are an enemy of what makes western civilization the greatest man has
> >> ever known.
> >
> > A partial synopsis of 'dutch's' lies about Muslims:
> >
> > 1. Muhammad had sex with animals ('dutch' probably made this up himself; most Islamophobes know
their credibility is already too suspect to claim this)
> > 2. Four male witnesses are required to charge rape under Sharia law when in reality if the woman
shouts for help it is considered proof of rape
> > 3. Muhammad authorized his followers to commit rape (Islamophobes accomplish this by simply
changing words in the Quran)
> > 4. Women in Muslim countries will be killed if they go outdoors without a full face covering (a
cursory review of videos from Muslim countries disproves it)
> > 5. A mosque in Canada demanded that women be prohibited from streets near their mosque (He's
still trying to pass off this lie)

> > That's all for now. I'll include the 'gay racehorse executed by Muslims' lie in a later list.
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/9PgzPiYwSu8/Ta85z...
>
> Was the "22 virgins" bullshit only Hankins, or were there others
> throwing that one around too?

I didn't see 'hankins' saying that. I'm pretty sure 'dutch' did but he would have only been doing so
subsequent to viewing one of 'furkedon's' videos. 'dutch' could probably claim a 'reduced capacity'
defense.