> Prev
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 07:15:29 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Says it all.

'Brennan was asked by Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC if he thought Trump was “too unstable” to possess
the nuclear codes that would allow him to launch an attack. Brennan responded that he was rattled by
the president’s strange focus on Baldwin the morning after Russian President Vladimir Putin
boasted of his nation’s nuclear capabilities to strike anywhere in the world, including the U.S. A
simulated video presented by Putin appeared to depict next-generation nuclear missiles striking
Florida..

Trump has yet to respond to Putin. Instead, he ranted against the actor in an error-riddled tweet
early Friday morning (the tweet was later reposted with corrections).

“When I hear what Vladimir Putin was saying about the nuclear capabilities he has [and] then the
president of the United States is tweeting about Alec Baldwin this morning, I mean, where is your
sense of priorities?” Brennan asked. “I think a lot of Americans are looking at what’s
happening with a sense of: This is surreal.”

There’s “deep, deep worry and concern for this country’s national security,” he added.

“Our country needs strong leadership now. If we have somebody in the Oval Office who is unstable,
inept, inexperienced and also unethical, we really have rough waters ahead,” he said.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cia-john-brennan-security-conce...

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:38:25 -0600
On 3/3/2018 9:15 AM, risky biz wrote:
> Says it all.
>
> 'Brennan was asked by Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC if he thought Trump was “too unstable” to
possess the nuclear codes that would allow him to launch an attack. Brennan responded that he was
rattled by the president’s strange focus on Baldwin the morning after Russian President Vladimir
Putin boasted of his nation’s nuclear capabilities to strike anywhere in the world, including the
U.S. A simulated video presented by Putin appeared to depict next-generation nuclear missiles
striking Florida.

> Trump has yet to respond to Putin. Instead, he ranted against the actor in an error-riddled tweet
early Friday morning (the tweet was later reposted with corrections).

> “When I hear what Vladimir Putin was saying about the nuclear capabilities he has [and] then the
president of the United States is tweeting about Alec Baldwin this morning, I mean, where is your
sense of priorities?” Brennan asked. “I think a lot of Americans are looking at what’s
happening with a sense of: This is surreal.”

> There’s “deep, deep worry and concern for this country’s national security,” he added.
>
> “Our country needs strong leadership now. If we have somebody in the Oval Office who is
unstable, inept, inexperienced and also unethical, we really have rough waters ahead,” he said.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cia-john-brennan-security-conce...

I raise your huffingtonpost with american spectator.

https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-brennan-colluded-with-foreign-s...

---
http://www.avg.com

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 12:41:31 -0800
On 3/3/2018 7:38 AM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 9:15 AM, risky biz wrote:
>> Says it all.
>>
>> 'Brennan was asked by Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC if he thought Trump was
>> “too unstable” to possess the nuclear codes that would allow him to
>> launch an attack. Brennan responded that he was rattled by the
>> president’s strange focus on Baldwin the morning after Russian
>> President Vladimir Putin boasted of his nation’s nuclear capabilities
>> to strike anywhere in the world, including the U.S. A simulated video
>> presented by Putin appeared to depict next-generation nuclear missiles
>> striking Florida.
>>
>> Trump has yet to respond to Putin. Instead, he ranted against the
>> actor in an error-riddled tweet early Friday morning (the tweet was
>> later reposted with corrections).
>>
>> “When I hear what Vladimir Putin was saying about the nuclear
>> capabilities he has [and] then the president of the United States is
>> tweeting about Alec Baldwin this morning, I mean, where is your sense
>> of priorities?” Brennan asked. “I think a lot of Americans are looking
>> at what’s happening with a sense of: This is surreal.”
>>
>> There’s “deep, deep worry and concern for this country’s national
>> security,” he added.
>>
>> “Our country needs strong leadership now. If we have somebody in the
>> Oval Office who is unstable, inept, inexperienced and also unethical,
>> we really have rough waters ahead,” he said.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cia-john-brennan-security-conce...

> I raise your huffingtonpost with american spectator.
>
> https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-brennan-colluded-with-foreign-s...

Will your country ever emerge from this "alternative facts" nightmare?

Note: as you did with my comment about Trump's startling remarks about
due process, you conveniently ignored this pointed criticism of Trump's
choice to tweet at "Alex Baldwin" just as Putin utters thinly veiled
nuclear threats against America.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 15:03:29 -0600
On 3/3/2018 2:41 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 7:38 AM, da pickle wrote:
>> On 3/3/2018 9:15 AM, risky biz wrote:
>>> Says it all.
>>>
>>> 'Brennan was asked by Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC if he thought Trump
>>> was “too unstable” to possess the nuclear codes that would allow him
>>> to launch an attack. Brennan responded that he was rattled by the
>>> president’s strange focus on Baldwin the morning after Russian
>>> President Vladimir Putin boasted of his nation’s nuclear capabilities
>>> to strike anywhere in the world, including the U.S. A simulated video
>>> presented by Putin appeared to depict next-generation nuclear
>>> missiles striking Florida.
>>>
>>> Trump has yet to respond to Putin. Instead, he ranted against the
>>> actor in an error-riddled tweet early Friday morning (the tweet was
>>> later reposted with corrections).
>>>
>>> “When I hear what Vladimir Putin was saying about the nuclear
>>> capabilities he has [and] then the president of the United States is
>>> tweeting about Alec Baldwin this morning, I mean, where is your sense
>>> of priorities?” Brennan asked. “I think a lot of Americans are
>>> looking at what’s happening with a sense of: This is surreal.”
>>>
>>> There’s “deep, deep worry and concern for this country’s national
>>> security,” he added.
>>>
>>> “Our country needs strong leadership now. If we have somebody in the
>>> Oval Office who is unstable, inept, inexperienced and also unethical,
>>> we really have rough waters ahead,” he said.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cia-john-brennan-security-conce...

>> I raise your huffingtonpost with american spectator.
>>
>> https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-brennan-colluded-with-foreign-s...
>

> Will your country ever emerge from this "alternative facts" nightmare?
>
> Note: as you did with my comment about Trump's startling remarks about
> due process, you conveniently ignored this pointed criticism of Trump's
> choice to tweet at "Alex Baldwin" just as Putin utters thinly veiled
> nuclear threats against America.

You pick a news source that is biased one way and I will raise you one
that is biased another way.  The only difference is that I recognize the
bias of both and you believe your choice is the only *truth* available.

Bias works both ways ... learn to listen to all and choose wisely.

Sometimes you choose wisely and other times ... you go all BillB on us
and drop off the grid.

[Do you know who Brennan is, Dutch?]

---
http://www.avg.com

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 14:45:52 -0800
On 3/3/2018 1:03 PM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 2:41 PM, Dutch wrote:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cia-john-brennan-security-conce...

>>> I raise your huffingtonpost with american spectator.
>>>
>>> https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-brennan-colluded-with-foreign-s...
>>

>> Will your country ever emerge from this "alternative facts" nightmare?
>>
>> Note: as you did with my comment about Trump's startling remarks about
>> due process, you conveniently ignored this pointed criticism of
>> Trump's choice to tweet at "Alex Baldwin" just as Putin utters thinly
>> veiled nuclear threats against America.
>
> You pick a news source that is biased one way and I will raise you one
> that is biased another way.  The only difference is that I recognize the
> bias of both and you believe your choice is the only *truth* available.
>
> Bias works both ways ... learn to listen to all and choose wisely.
>
> Sometimes you choose wisely and other times ... you go all BillB on us
> and drop off the grid.
>
> [Do you know who Brennan is, Dutch?]

Off you go again with the grandstanding and whataboutery dodges.

Trump's remarks about suspending due process were not the result of
"biased reporting", nor were the rest of his flip-flops on the gun
issue, immigration, and just about every other issue.

Trump's choice to tweet nonsense at Alec Baldwin combined with deafening
silence on Putin's anti-American sabre rattling was not the result of
"biased reporting".

Trump's sudden announcement that he has decided to start a trade war
with the rest of the world is not the result of "biased reporting".

Jared's Whitehouse meetings and subsequent suspiciously massive loans
were not the result of "biased reporting".

Jared's 50 and counting corrections to his security clearance form are
not the result of "biased reporting".

Ivanka's involvement with the Vancouver Trump tower which is being
investigated by the FBI for conflicts of interest and probably money
laundering is not the result of "biased reporting".

The mass exodus of staff from the Whitehouse is not the result of
"biased reporting".

And that was just last week. Wake up from your trance pickle, this is real.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 18:47:14 -0600
On 3/3/2018 4:45 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 1:03 PM, da pickle wrote:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cia-john-brennan-security-conce...

>>> Will your country ever emerge from this "alternative facts" nightmare?
>>>
>>> Note: as you did with my comment about Trump's startling remarks
>>> about due process, you conveniently ignored this pointed criticism of
>>> Trump's choice to tweet at "Alex Baldwin" just as Putin utters thinly
>>> veiled nuclear threats against America.
>>
>> You pick a news source that is biased one way and I will raise you one
>> that is biased another way.  The only difference is that I recognize
>> the bias of both and you believe your choice is the only *truth*
>> available.
>>
>> Bias works both ways ... learn to listen to all and choose wisely.
>>
>> Sometimes you choose wisely and other times ... you go all BillB on us
>> and drop off the grid.
>>
>> [Do you know who Brennan is, Dutch?]
>
> Off you go again with the grandstanding and whataboutery dodges.
>
> Trump's remarks about suspending due process were not the result of
> "biased reporting", nor were the rest of his flip-flops on the gun
> issue, immigration, and just about every other issue.
>
> Trump's choice to tweet nonsense at Alec Baldwin combined with deafening
> silence on Putin's anti-American sabre rattling was not the result of
> "biased reporting".
>
> Trump's sudden announcement that he has decided to start a trade war
> with the rest of the world is not the result of "biased reporting".
>
> Jared's Whitehouse meetings and subsequent suspiciously massive loans
> were not the result of "biased reporting".
>
> Jared's 50 and counting corrections to his security clearance form are
> not the result of "biased reporting".
>
> Ivanka's involvement with the Vancouver Trump tower which is being
> investigated by the FBI for conflicts of interest and probably money
> laundering is not the result of "biased reporting".
>
> The mass exodus of staff from the Whitehouse is not the result of
> "biased reporting".
>
> And that was just last week. Wake up from your trance pickle, this is real.

You complain when risky just changes the subject ... then you do it
yourself ... very much like Jerry.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 17:12:30 -0800
On 3/3/2018 4:47 PM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 4:45 PM, Dutch wrote:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cia-john-brennan-security-conce...

>>> You pick a news source that is biased one way and I will raise you
>>> one that is biased another way.  The only difference is that I
>>> recognize the bias of both and you believe your choice is the only
>>> *truth* available.
>>>
>>> Bias works both ways ... learn to listen to all and choose wisely.
>>>
>>> Sometimes you choose wisely and other times ... you go all BillB on
>>> us and drop off the grid.
>>>
>>> [Do you know who Brennan is, Dutch?]
>>
>> Off you go again with the grandstanding and whataboutery dodges.
>>
>> Trump's remarks about suspending due process were not the result of
>> "biased reporting", nor were the rest of his flip-flops on the gun
>> issue, immigration, and just about every other issue.
>>
>> Trump's choice to tweet nonsense at Alec Baldwin combined with
>> deafening silence on Putin's anti-American sabre rattling was not the
>> result of "biased reporting".
>>
>> Trump's sudden announcement that he has decided to start a trade war
>> with the rest of the world is not the result of "biased reporting".
>>
>> Jared's Whitehouse meetings and subsequent suspiciously massive loans
>> were not the result of "biased reporting".
>>
>> Jared's 50 and counting corrections to his security clearance form are
>> not the result of "biased reporting".
>>
>> Ivanka's involvement with the Vancouver Trump tower which is being
>> investigated by the FBI for conflicts of interest and probably money
>> laundering is not the result of "biased reporting".
>>
>> The mass exodus of staff from the Whitehouse is not the result of
>> "biased reporting".
>>
>> And that was just last week. Wake up from your trance pickle, this is
>> real.
>
> You complain when risky just changes the subject ... then you do it
> yourself ... very much like Jerry.

The "subject" of this thread if you just look above, is "A weak
'President'", my response is apropos of that. Your response was to
change the subject to an irrelevant article on John Brennan. If YOU want
to stay on topic, refute some of the points that have been made that
show Trump to be a weak president.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 06:57:31 -0600
On 3/3/2018 7:12 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 4:47 PM, da pickle wrote:

>> You complain when risky just changes the subject ... then you do it
>> yourself ... very much like Jerry.
>
> The "subject" of this thread if you just look above, is "A weak
> 'President'", my response is apropos of that. Your response was to
> change the subject to an irrelevant article on John Brennan. If YOU want
> to stay on topic, refute some of the points that have been made that
> show Trump to be a weak president.

The whole subject of the thread is an article about John Brennan, Dutch.

Now, you want to say that the article is irrelevant ... it is the ONLY
subject.

The whole thing was about whether Brennan has any credibility at all ...
"the points" were made by John Brennan.

But everything is OK ... risky has started a new thread about Trump
being a "weak president" that does not rely on John Brennan ... have fun
there too.

[If you want to actually make a point here, you might start by learning
who John Brennan is and why he might be saying the things that he said.]

And while you are at it, you might actually say why you agree with BillB
about how the founders of Canada should not be discussed in school
because they were MORONS.

---
http://www.avg.com

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 06:26:44 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 4:57:35 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

> And while you are at it, you might actually say why you agree with BillB
> about how the founders of Canada should not be discussed in school
> because they were MORONS.

I didn't say anything like that. You are not only a racist, but also a pathological liar.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 10:15:03 -0600
On 3/4/2018 8:26 AM, BillB wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 4:57:35 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
>
>> And while you are at it, you might actually say why you agree with BillB
>> about how the founders of Canada should not be discussed in school
>> because they were MORONS.
>
> I didn't say anything like that. You are not only a racist, but also a pathological liar.

It's hell when your own trolls come back to bite, eh?

---
http://www.avg.com

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 08:45:21 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 8:15:04 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

> > I didn't say anything like that. You are not only a racist, but also a pathological liar.
>
> It's hell when your own trolls come back to bite, eh?

You're just a racist and liar. That's all. You can't help yourself.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<f7fa0fd6-64e9-439b-b166-554a20611558@googlegroups.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 11:04:25 -0600
On 3/4/2018 10:45 AM, BillB wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 8:15:04 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
>
>>> I didn't say anything like that. You are not only a racist, but also a pathological liar.
>>
>> It's hell when your own trolls come back to bite, eh?
>
> You're just a racist and liar. That's all. You can't help yourself.

Reduced to screaming maniacally ... if you want people to listen ...
whisper.

---
http://www.avg.com

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 09:52:47 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 9:04:26 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

> >> It's hell when your own trolls come back to bite, eh?
> >
> > You're just a racist and liar. That's all. You can't help yourself.
>
> Reduced to screaming maniacally ... if you want people to listen ...
> whisper.

I am not "screaming maniacally". I am merely pointing out the blatantly obvious. You are a racist
and a pathological liar. Your post above is a clean example of your pathological lying. You know for
a fact I didn't say Canada's founders   should not be discussed in school or that they were
"MORONS". You lied, you don't care that you are seen to be lying, and you can't help yourself. That
is a pathological liar. I know the truth hurts, but the truth is all I know and all I speak.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<f7fa0fd6-64e9-439b-b166-554a20611558@googlegroups.com>
<5ZSdnfZbyo6NugHHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com>
<391c371a-bc47-478a-8d55-602f65beefb2@googlegroups.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:32:08 -0600
On 3/4/2018 11:52 AM, BillB wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 9:04:26 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

>>> You're just a racist and liar. That's all. You can't help yourself.
>>
>> Reduced to screaming maniacally ... if you want people to listen ...
>> whisper.
>
> I am not "screaming maniacally". I am merely pointing out the blatantly obvious. You are a racist
and a pathological liar. Your post above is a clean example of your pathological lying. You know for
a fact I didn't say Canada's founders   should not be discussed in school or that they were
"MORONS". You lied, you don't care that you are seen to be lying, and you can't help yourself. That
is a pathological liar. I know the truth hurts, but the truth is all I know and all I speak.

Are you getting hoarse from your agitated outbursts ... you have become
deranged ... get a grip ... it will be over soon ... deep breaths.

Trolling is bad for the libido as well ... and this hysteria will
cripple you in the long run.  Calm down.  Even your fingers will
appreciate the fade into a deep sleep.  Relax ... another deep breath.

Better?  I hope so, you are going to hurt yourself.

---
http://www.avg.com

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 10:36:14 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 10:32:17 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 11:52 AM, BillB wrote:

> >> Reduced to screaming maniacally ... if you want people to listen ...
> >> whisper.
> >
> > I am not "screaming maniacally". I am merely pointing out the blatantly obvious. You are a
racist and a pathological liar. Your post above is a clean example of your pathological lying. You
know for a fact I didn't say Canada's founders   should not be discussed in school or that they were
"MORONS". You lied, you don't care that you are seen to be lying, and you can't help yourself. That
is a pathological liar. I know the truth hurts, but the truth is all I know and all I speak.

> Are you getting hoarse from your agitated outbursts ... you have become
> deranged ... get a grip ... it will be over soon ... deep breaths.
>
> Trolling is bad for the libido as well ... and this hysteria will
> cripple you in the long run.  Calm down.  Even your fingers will
> appreciate the fade into a deep sleep.  Relax ... another deep breath.
>
> Better?  I hope so, you are going to hurt yourself.

lol...very lame defense for being caught lying.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<BJGdnWUFNY05pgHHnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<623d03f8-cd20-44d6-902a-f20c6d8decc5@googlegroups.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 08:04:19 -0600
On 3/4/2018 12:36 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 10:32:17 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

>>> I am not "screaming maniacally". I am merely pointing out the blatantly obvious. You are a
racist and a pathological liar. Your post above is a clean example of your pathological lying. You
know for a fact I didn't say Canada's founders   should not be discussed in school or that they were
"MORONS". You lied, you don't care that you are seen to be lying, and you can't help yourself. That
is a pathological liar. I know the truth hurts, but the truth is all I know and all I speak.

>> Are you getting hoarse from your agitated outbursts ... you have become
>> deranged ... get a grip ... it will be over soon ... deep breaths.
>>
>> Trolling is bad for the libido as well ... and this hysteria will
>> cripple you in the long run.  Calm down.  Even your fingers will
>> appreciate the fade into a deep sleep.  Relax ... another deep breath.
>>
>> Better?  I hope so, you are going to hurt yourself.
>

> lol...very lame defense for being caught lying.

calmed down.

Good luck.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 11:21:31 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 10:32:17 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 11:52 AM, BillB wrote:

> >> Reduced to screaming maniacally ... if you want people to listen ...
> >> whisper.
> >
> > I am not "screaming maniacally". I am merely pointing out the blatantly obvious. You are a
racist and a pathological liar. Your post above is a clean example of your pathological lying. You
know for a fact I didn't say Canada's founders   should not be discussed in school or that they were
"MORONS". You lied, you don't care that you are seen to be lying, and you can't help yourself. That
is a pathological liar. I know the truth hurts, but the truth is all I know and all I speak.

> Are you getting hoarse from your agitated outbursts ...

You're getting ignored because you won't post those lists.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<3909afa1-a138-49a4-98ce-156c4ae126f4@googlegroups.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 08:06:38 -0600
On 3/4/2018 1:21 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 10:32:17 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

>>> I am not "screaming maniacally". I am merely pointing out the blatantly obvious. You are a
racist and a pathological liar. Your post above is a clean example of your pathological lying. You
know for a fact I didn't say Canada's founders   should not be discussed in school or that they were
"MORONS". You lied, you don't care that you are seen to be lying, and you can't help yourself. That
is a pathological liar. I know the truth hurts, but the truth is all I know and all I speak.

>> Are you getting hoarse from your agitated outbursts ...
>
> You're getting ignored because you won't post those lists.

I tried fox sports and could not find them.

You should look at the NYT or CNN ... they are all there.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 07:05:21 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 6:06:35 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 1:21 PM, VegasJerry wrote:

racist and a pathological liar. Your post above is a clean example of your pathological lying. You
know for a fact I didn't say Canada's founders   should not be discussed in school or that they were
"MORONS". You lied, you don't care that you are seen to be lying, and you can't help yourself. That
is a pathological liar. I know the truth hurts, but the truth is all I know and all I speak.

> >> Are you getting hoarse from your agitated outbursts ...
> >
> > You're getting ignored because you won't post those lists.
>
> I tried fox sports ...

Still no lists noted...

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 11:20:22 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 9:04:26 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

> >> It's hell when your own trolls come back to bite, eh?
> >
> > You're just a racist and liar. That's all. You can't help yourself.
>
> Reduced to screaming maniacally ... if you want people to listen ...
> whisper.

So why don't you post those lists? Rather be ignored?

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 11:19:13 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 8:15:04 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 8:26 AM, BillB wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 4:57:35 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> >
> >> And while you are at it, you might actually say why you agree with BillB
> >> about how the founders of Canada should not be discussed in school
> >> because they were MORONS.
> >
> > I didn't say anything like that. You are not only a racist, but also a pathological liar.
>
> It's hell when your own trolls come back to bite, eh?

You show know. Where are those lists?

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 08:22:25 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 4:57:35 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 7:12 PM, Dutch wrote:
> > On 3/3/2018 4:47 PM, da pickle wrote:
>
> >> You complain when risky just changes the subject ... then you do it
> >> yourself ... very much like Jerry.
> >
> > The "subject" of this thread if you just look above, is "A weak
> > 'President'", my response is apropos of that. Your response was to
> > change the subject to an irrelevant article on John Brennan. If YOU want
> > to stay on topic, refute some of the points that have been made that
> > show Trump to be a weak president.
>
> The whole subject of the thread is an article about John Brennan, Dutch.
>
> Now, you want to say that the article is irrelevant ... it is the ONLY
> subject.
>
> The whole thing was about whether Brennan has any credibility at all ...
> "the points" were made by John Brennan.
>
> But everything is OK ... risky has started a new thread about Trump
> being a "weak president" that does not rely on John Brennan ... have fun
> there too.

Even you are insightful enough, 'pickle', to realize there is a deep reservoir of material
illustrating why Donald Trump is a weak 'President'.

> [If you want to actually make a point here, you might start by learning
> who John Brennan is and why he might be saying the things that he said.]

Why don't you give the world your opinion of why John Brennan 'might be saying the things that he
said', 'pickle'? Explain why what he said is anything other than accurately descriptive of this weak
'President'.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:43:47 -0800
On 3/4/2018 4:57 AM, da pickle wrote:

> The whole subject of the thread is an article about John Brennan

The subject is not *about* John Brennan, that is just another
transparent diversion. The subject is the instability of the current
POTUS, a topic raised by Nicolle Wallace in an interview with John Brennan.

The telling thing here is that you cannot factually refute a single
point Brennan makes in the interview, so you choose to attack his
credibility. I add numerous points which further illustrate the
instability and unsuitability of this president and you attack my
credibility. When are you going to wake up and realize that it is the
credibility of your president that matters? When are you going to
finally realize that this presidency constitutes a global crisis?

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:52:44 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 12:43:54 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 4:57 AM, da pickle wrote:
> >
> > The whole subject of the thread is an article about John Brennan
>
> The subject is not *about* John Brennan, that is just another
> transparent diversion. The subject is the instability of the current
> POTUS, a topic raised by Nicolle Wallace in an interview with John Brennan.
>
> The telling thing here is that you cannot factually refute a single
> point Brennan makes in the interview, so you choose to attack his
> credibility. I add numerous points which further illustrate the
> instability and unsuitability of this president and you attack my
> credibility. When are you going to wake up and realize that it is the
> credibility of your president that matters? When are you going to
> finally realize that this presidency constitutes a global crisis?

John Brennan has more credibility in his little finger than pickle has in his entire family tree.
Brennan worked for 25 years in the CIA trying to protect the US. Pickle, in contrast, has worked for
60 years avoiding black people.

From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 16:49:26 -0800
References: <17e861cc-43f2-43cc-9af2-a7e8a2e49633@googlegroups.com> <cMidnVkAq43wXAfHnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <%LDmC.112133$u94.45826@fx08.iad> <ILydnY3MIoc_kAbHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <BAFmC.64372$RQ3.25830@fx02.iad> <04qdnb4Xr8GX3wbHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <3KHmC.80277$s_2.44357@fx42.iad> <AfmdnfR5C4ircAbHnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <8UYmC.139492$NZ2.58637@fx40.iad> <8f9a2c23-32aa-4fd6-8525-3700aa616e1b@googlegroups.com>
On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:52:44 -0800 (PST), BillB<williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

> Pickle, in contrast, has worked for 60 years avoiding black people.

He's done a truly terrible job of it, compared to you. If he really
wanted to avoid them, he'd be your neighbor in Vancouver.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<rapr9dt4uo9tlgp8hpl27j5dhcqc3k37fp@4ax.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 18:56:19 -0600
On 3/5/2018 6:49 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:52:44 -0800 (PST), BillB
><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Pickle, in contrast, has worked for 60 years avoiding black people.
>
> He's done a truly terrible job of it, compared to you. If he really
> wanted to avoid them, he'd be your neighbor in Vancouver.

It really is quite humorous.  I live with black neighbors; I work with
black friends; I lived through Jim Crow.  BillB seeks a home without
black neighbors ... he is the expert.

The troll lives on.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 17:01:48 -0800
References: <cMidnVkAq43wXAfHnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <%LDmC.112133$u94.45826@fx08.iad> <ILydnY3MIoc_kAbHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <BAFmC.64372$RQ3.25830@fx02.iad> <04qdnb4Xr8GX3wbHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <3KHmC.80277$s_2.44357@fx42.iad> <AfmdnfR5C4ircAbHnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <8UYmC.139492$NZ2.58637@fx40.iad> <8f9a2c23-32aa-4fd6-8525-3700aa616e1b@googlegroups.com> <rapr9dt4uo9tlgp8hpl27j5dhcqc3k37fp@4ax.com> <JICdnbXwr4y1egDHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com>
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 18:56:19 -0600, da pickle<jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 3/5/2018 6:49 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:52:44 -0800 (PST), BillB
>><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Pickle, in contrast, has worked for 60 years avoiding black people.
>>
>> He's done a truly terrible job of it, compared to you. If he really
>> wanted to avoid them, he'd be your neighbor in Vancouver.
>
>It really is quite humorous.  I live with black neighbors; I work with
>black friends; I lived through Jim Crow.  BillB seeks a home without
>black neighbors ... he is the expert.
>
>The troll lives on.

Well yes. That's the entirety of his existence here. Fake name, fake
life, fake ideology. Maybe he really did want to be a lawyer, and now
he comes here to practice arguing, and to coincidentally demonstrate
to everyone why he's not a attorney any longer, assuming he ever was
one. Which I don't assume. He just ain't bright enough.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:06:02 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 4:56:18 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 6:49 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> > On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:52:44 -0800 (PST), BillB
> ><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Pickle, in contrast, has worked for 60 years avoiding black people.
> >
> > He's done a truly terrible job of it, compared to you. If he really
> > wanted to avoid them, he'd be your neighbor in Vancouver.
>
> It really is quite humorous.  I live with black neighbors; I work with
> black friends; I lived through Jim Crow.  BillB seeks a home without
> black neighbors ... he is the expert.
>
> The troll lives on.

Uh, no. I live in a place, because that's where I'm from, that has only a couple of percent black
people, and despite fact that I still have several black fiends. You live in a place, because that's
where you're from, that is 50% black but somehow you have 0 black friends on a list of 300 facebook
friends. LOLOL That is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE unless you are making EXTREME efforts to segregate
yourself from the black people who surround you.  The odds of that happening randomly are in the
quadrillion to one range.

You lived through Jim Crow? More like you were one of its biggest proponents?

From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 17:08:54 -0800
References: <ILydnY3MIoc_kAbHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <BAFmC.64372$RQ3.25830@fx02.iad> <04qdnb4Xr8GX3wbHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <3KHmC.80277$s_2.44357@fx42.iad> <AfmdnfR5C4ircAbHnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <8UYmC.139492$NZ2.58637@fx40.iad> <8f9a2c23-32aa-4fd6-8525-3700aa616e1b@googlegroups.com> <rapr9dt4uo9tlgp8hpl27j5dhcqc3k37fp@4ax.com> <JICdnbXwr4y1egDHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <65b6a2d9-7b97-4fc6-9375-79717a1a4bcd@googlegroups.com>
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:06:02 -0800 (PST), BillB<williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

>Uh, no. I live in a place, because that's where I'm from, that has only a couple of percent black
people, and despite fact that I still have several black fiends. You live in a place, because that's
where you're from, that is 50% black but somehow you have 0 black friends on a list of 300 facebook
friends. LOLOL That is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE unless you are making EXTREME efforts to segregate
yourself from the black people who surround you.  The odds of that happening randomly are in the
quadrillion to one range.

Uh, could we see your facebook page? Please? You can just claim that
*that* one is your fake name...

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:33:10 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 5:08:59 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:06:02 -0800 (PST), BillB
><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Uh, no. I live in a place, because that's where I'm from, that has only a couple of percent black
people, and despite fact that I still have several black fiends. You live in a place, because that's
where you're from, that is 50% black but somehow you have 0 black friends on a list of 300 facebook
friends. LOLOL That is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE unless you are making EXTREME efforts to segregate
yourself from the black people who surround you.  The odds of that happening randomly are in the
quadrillion to one range.

> Uh, could we see your facebook page? Please? You can just claim that
> *that* one is your fake name...

Sure...not much to see, though.

https://www.facebook.com/jack.schmit.965

Why are you so obsessed with me? Have you not noticed that I couldn't give a shit about you?

By the way, even though it is an invalid sample size, I'm sure some wise guy will point out that I
don't have any black facebook friends either. I'd just point out in my defense that my list was 14%
black (which approximates the North American black population), but I had to kick popinjay out
because of unruly behavior. I am actively recruiting a black facebook friend to replace him and
restore the racial balance as we speak.

From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 18:25:20 -0800
References: <04qdnb4Xr8GX3wbHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <3KHmC.80277$s_2.44357@fx42.iad> <AfmdnfR5C4ircAbHnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <8UYmC.139492$NZ2.58637@fx40.iad> <8f9a2c23-32aa-4fd6-8525-3700aa616e1b@googlegroups.com> <rapr9dt4uo9tlgp8hpl27j5dhcqc3k37fp@4ax.com> <JICdnbXwr4y1egDHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <65b6a2d9-7b97-4fc6-9375-79717a1a4bcd@googlegroups.com> <1fqr9d5ridkpb30t1ml5u2nfqfi9ja37hd@4ax.com> <af9c7961-0989-4583-afe5-99618e4690f6@googlegroups.com>
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:33:10 -0800 (PST), BillB<williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 5:08:59 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:06:02 -0800 (PST), BillB
>><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Uh, no. I live in a place, because that's where I'm from, that has only a couple of percent
black people, and despite fact that I still have several black fiends. You live in a place, because
that's where you're from, that is 50% black but somehow you have 0 black friends on a list of 300
facebook friends. LOLOL That is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE unless you are making EXTREME efforts to
segregate yourself from the black people who surround you.  The odds of that happening randomly are
in the quadrillion to one range.

>> Uh, could we see your facebook page? Please? You can just claim that
>> *that* one is your fake name...
>
>Sure...not much to see, though.
>
>https://www.facebook.com/jack.schmit.965

That's odd - it doesn't exist, just like you.

>Why are you so obsessed with me? Have you not noticed that I couldn't give a shit about you?

That's why you never respond to my posts, I guess.

>By the way, even though it is an invalid sample size, I'm sure some wise guy will point out that I
don't have any black facebook friends either. I'd just point out in my defense that my list was 14%
black (which approximates the North American black population), but I had to kick popinjay out
because of unruly behavior. I am actively recruiting a black facebook friend to replace him and
restore the racial balance as we speak.

Is that humor or something? It didn't work.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<ikur9d5tcrgqcvibedodcaa8d3eqq4l8fl@4ax.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 06:06:23 -0600
On 3/5/2018 8:25 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:33:10 -0800 (PST), BillB
><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 5:08:59 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:

black people, and despite fact that I still have several black fiends. You live in a place, because
that's where you're from, that is 50% black but somehow you have 0 black friends on a list of 300
facebook friends. LOLOL That is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE unless you are making EXTREME efforts to
segregate yourself from the black people who surround you.  The odds of that happening randomly are
in the quadrillion to one range.

>>> Uh, could we see your facebook page? Please? You can just claim that
>>> *that* one is your fake name...
>>
>> Sure...not much to see, though.
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/jack.schmit.965
>
> That's odd - it doesn't exist, just like you.
>
>> Why are you so obsessed with me? Have you not noticed that I couldn't give a shit about you?
>
> That's why you never respond to my posts, I guess.
>
>> By the way, even though it is an invalid sample size, I'm sure some wise guy will point out that
I don't have any black facebook friends either. I'd just point out in my defense that my list was
14% black (which approximates the North American black population), but I had to kick popinjay out
because of unruly behavior. I am actively recruiting a black facebook friend to replace him and
restore the racial balance as we speak.

> Is that humor or something? It didn't work.

A serious fail ... the troll needs new material.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: Tim Norfolk <timsn274@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 11:02:58 -0800 (PST)
From: Tim Norfolk <timsn274@aol.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 8:06:13 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 4:56:18 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> > On 3/5/2018 6:49 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:

> > > He's done a truly terrible job of it, compared to you. If he really
> > > wanted to avoid them, he'd be your neighbor in Vancouver.
> >
> > It really is quite humorous.  I live with black neighbors; I work with
> > black friends; I lived through Jim Crow.  BillB seeks a home without
> > black neighbors ... he is the expert.
> >
> > The troll lives on.
> >

> Uh, no. I live in a place, because that's where I'm from, that has only a couple of percent black
people, and despite fact that I still have several black fiends. You live in a place, because that's
where you're from, that is 50% black but somehow you have 0 black friends on a list of 300 facebook
friends. LOLOL That is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE unless you are making EXTREME efforts to segregate
yourself from the black people who surround you.  The odds of that happening randomly are in the
quadrillion to one range.

> You lived through Jim Crow? More like you were one of its biggest proponents?

'Black fiends'? Isn't that profiling?

Full headers:
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:08:08 -0800
On 3/5/2018 4:56 PM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 6:49 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:52:44 -0800 (PST), BillB
>><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Pickle, in contrast, has worked for 60 years avoiding black people.
>>
>> He's done a truly terrible job of it, compared to you. If he really
>> wanted to avoid them, he'd be your neighbor in Vancouver.
>
> It really is quite humorous.  I live with black neighbors; I work with
> black friends...

"Some of my best friends are..."

From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 13:19:47 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Sunday, 4 March 2018 20:43:54 UTC, Dutch  wrote:

> When are you going to finally realize that this presidency constitutes a global crisis?

lol.. A crisis for globalists, maybe.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 14:35:57 -0800
On 3/4/2018 1:19 PM, fffurken wrote:
> On Sunday, 4 March 2018 20:43:54 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>
>> When are you going to finally realize that this presidency constitutes a global crisis?
>
> lol.. A crisis for globalists, maybe.

Not a joke.

Absolute silence on Putin's overt nuclear provocation.

Harsh tariffs that threaten to spark a trade war and derail the booming
global economy.

Praise for Chinese leader Xi ending term limits, then hinting he'd like
to do the same.

Meeting where he suggested curtailing due process to seize firearms.

This is just in the last few days, following a week of internal turmoil
in the Whitehouse.

As he becomes increasingly isolated and The Mueller investigation
rapidly closes in on him he becomes more and more of a threat.

It's unclear how this will all come to a head, but it's a pretty good
bet that it isn't going to be pretty.

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 04:14:11 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 1:20:03 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Sunday, 4 March 2018 20:43:54 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>
> > When are you going to finally realize that this presidency constitutes a global crisis?
>
> lol.. A crisis for globalists, maybe.

Ignorance is bliss.

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 13:40:18 -0800
<489bd7cb-fa4b-4a78-b6ff-7c7a685c83a4@googlegroups.com>
On 3/5/2018 4:14 AM, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 1:20:03 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>> On Sunday, 4 March 2018 20:43:54 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>>
>>> When are you going to finally realize that this presidency constitutes a global crisis?
>>
>> lol.. A crisis for globalists, maybe.
>
> Ignorance is bliss.

That would make fffuckhead one of the happiest people on the planet.

From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 16:50:34 -0800
References: <17e861cc-43f2-43cc-9af2-a7e8a2e49633@googlegroups.com> <cMidnVkAq43wXAfHnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <%LDmC.112133$u94.45826@fx08.iad> <ILydnY3MIoc_kAbHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <BAFmC.64372$RQ3.25830@fx02.iad> <04qdnb4Xr8GX3wbHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com> <3KHmC.80277$s_2.44357@fx42.iad> <AfmdnfR5C4ircAbHnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <8UYmC.139492$NZ2.58637@fx40.iad> <d1f5f4e7-a235-40e5-9009-9943d4b39aca@googlegroups.com>
On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 13:19:47 -0800 (PST), fffurken<fffurken1@mail.com>
wrote:

>On Sunday, 4 March 2018 20:43:54 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>
>> When are you going to finally realize that this presidency constitutes a global crisis?
>
>lol.. A crisis for globalists, maybe.

That's what he meant - a globalist crisis. He just dropped a couple of
letters.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 08:13:26 -0600
On 3/4/2018 2:43 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 4:57 AM, da pickle wrote:
>>
>> The whole subject of the thread is an article about John Brennan
>
> The subject is not *about* John Brennan, that is just another
> transparent diversion. The subject is the instability of the current
> POTUS, a topic raised by Nicolle Wallace in an interview with John Brennan.

Is there some other opinion about the President presented in the article
other than the opinion of John Brennan?

> The telling thing here is that you cannot factually refute a single
> point Brennan makes in the interview, so you choose to attack his
> credibility. I add numerous points which further illustrate the
> instability and unsuitability of this president and you attack my
> credibility. When are you going to wake up and realize that it is the
> credibility of your president that matters? When are you going to
> finally realize that this presidency constitutes a global crisis?

Brennan states his opinion.  You apparently agree with his opinion
without more.  You have not supported your opinion with anything more
than your opinion and neither has he.  Everyone knows your opinion.

You may think your opinion is the only opinion worth considering, but
you could be wrong.

You are so biased that you cannot see your own bias any more.

You are the reflection of those that hated Obama so much that they could
not see even one thing about his presidency that was worthwhile.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 11:13:19 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 6:13:30 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 2:43 PM, Dutch wrote:
> > On 3/4/2018 4:57 AM, da pickle wrote:
> >>
> >> The whole subject of the thread is an article about John Brennan
> >
> > The subject is not *about* John Brennan, that is just another
> > transparent diversion. The subject is the instability of the current
> > POTUS, a topic raised by Nicolle Wallace in an interview with John Brennan.
>
> Is there some other opinion about the President presented in the article
> other than the opinion of John Brennan?
>

> > The telling thing here is that you cannot factually refute a single
> > point Brennan makes in the interview, so you choose to attack his
> > credibility. I add numerous points which further illustrate the
> > instability and unsuitability of this president and you attack my
> > credibility. When are you going to wake up and realize that it is the
> > credibility of your president that matters? When are you going to
> > finally realize that this presidency constitutes a global crisis?
>
> Brennan states his opinion.  You apparently agree with his opinion
> without more.  You have not supported your opinion with anything more
> than your opinion and neither has he.  Everyone knows your opinion.

You can safely bet that most Americans recognize John Brennan's description of Donald Trump as an
accurate description of the behavior they can see themselves. Your brilliant idea that this should
be 'balanced' by the input of devotees of Donald Trump who choose to ignore his behavior is just
silly.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<d9c55c9c-5b9d-4bbc-ad98-8ab918bd7cd8@googlegroups.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 14:01:09 -0600
On 3/5/2018 1:13 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 6:13:30 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

>>> The subject is not *about* John Brennan, that is just another
>>> transparent diversion. The subject is the instability of the current
>>> POTUS, a topic raised by Nicolle Wallace in an interview with John Brennan.
>>
>> Is there some other opinion about the President presented in the article
>> other than the opinion of John Brennan?
>>

>>> The telling thing here is that you cannot factually refute a single
>>> point Brennan makes in the interview, so you choose to attack his
>>> credibility. I add numerous points which further illustrate the
>>> instability and unsuitability of this president and you attack my
>>> credibility. When are you going to wake up and realize that it is the
>>> credibility of your president that matters? When are you going to
>>> finally realize that this presidency constitutes a global crisis?
>>
>> Brennan states his opinion.  You apparently agree with his opinion
>> without more.  You have not supported your opinion with anything more
>> than your opinion and neither has he.  Everyone knows your opinion.
>
> You can safely bet that most Americans recognize John Brennan's description of Donald Trump as an
accurate description of the behavior they can see themselves. Your brilliant idea that this should
be 'balanced' by the input of devotees of Donald Trump who choose to ignore his behavior is just
silly.

>> You may think your opinion is the only opinion worth considering, but
>> you could be wrong.
>>
>> You are so biased that you cannot see your own bias any more.
>>
>> You are the reflection of those that hated Obama so much that they could
>> not see even one thing about his presidency that was worthwhile.

Your shouted opinion of your opinion does not raise it's validity at
all.  People of faith are always quite sure of their beliefs.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<d9c55c9c-5b9d-4bbc-ad98-8ab918bd7cd8@googlegroups.com>
<f5idnS42b-GbPwDHnZ2dnUU7_81i4p2d@giganews.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:47:33 -0800
On 3/5/2018 12:01 PM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 1:13 PM, risky biz wrote:

>>> Is there some other opinion about the President presented in the article
>>> other than the opinion of John Brennan?

>>> Brennan states his opinion.  You apparently agree with his opinion
>>> without more.  You have not supported your opinion with anything more
>>> than your opinion and neither has he.  Everyone knows your opinion.
>>
>> You can safely bet that most Americans recognize John Brennan's
>> description of Donald Trump as an accurate description of the behavior
>> they can see themselves. Your brilliant idea that this should be
>> 'balanced' by the input of devotees of Donald Trump who choose to
>> ignore his behavior is just silly.
>>
>>> You may think your opinion is the only opinion worth considering, but
>>> you could be wrong.
>>>
>>> You are so biased that you cannot see your own bias any more.
>>>
>>> You are the reflection of those that hated Obama so much that they could
>>> not see even one thing about his presidency that was worthwhile.
>
> Your shouted opinion of your opinion does not raise it's validity at
> all.  People of faith are always quite sure of their beliefs.

Your attempt to reduce the issue down to a matter of political opinions
is desperate and unconvincing. A list of startling words and actions by
this president in just the past few days has been presented and you have
failed to explain or rationalize a single one of them. You can't, they
are all inexplicable. All you're doing is throwing up a smokescreen.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<G1inC.36489$fQ7.36293@fx13.iad>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 16:10:28 -0600
On 3/5/2018 2:47 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 12:01 PM, da pickle wrote:

>>> You can safely bet that most Americans recognize John Brennan's
>>> description of Donald Trump as an accurate description of the
>>> behavior they can see themselves. Your brilliant idea that this
>>> should be 'balanced' by the input of devotees of Donald Trump who
>>> choose to ignore his behavior is just silly.

>> Your shouted opinion of your opinion does not raise it's validity at
>> all.  People of faith are always quite sure of their beliefs.
>
> Your attempt to reduce the issue down to a matter of political opinions
> is desperate and unconvincing. A list of startling words and actions by
> this president in just the past few days has been presented and you have
> failed to explain or rationalize a single one of them. You can't, they
> are all inexplicable. All you're doing is throwing up a smokescreen.

Actions speak louder than words ... you have only words ... your faith
in your words is commendable.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 16:39:40 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 2:10:39 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 2:47 PM, Dutch wrote:

> >> Your shouted opinion of your opinion does not raise it's validity at
> >> all.  People of faith are always quite sure of their beliefs.
> >
> > Your attempt to reduce the issue down to a matter of political opinions
> > is desperate and unconvincing. A list of startling words and actions by
> > this president in just the past few days has been presented and you have
> > failed to explain or rationalize a single one of them. You can't, they
> > are all inexplicable. All you're doing is throwing up a smokescreen.
>
> Actions speak louder than words ... you have only words ... your faith
> in your words is commendable.
>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Speaking of weak.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<uLadncOEP6vLXQDHnZ2dnUU7_8xj4p2d@giganews.com>
<36dd3adf-1a67-42bb-826b-8503559c61fc@googlegroups.com>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 18:51:49 -0600
On 3/5/2018 6:39 PM, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 2:10:39 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

>>> Your attempt to reduce the issue down to a matter of political opinions
>>> is desperate and unconvincing. A list of startling words and actions by
>>> this president in just the past few days has been presented and you have
>>> failed to explain or rationalize a single one of them. You can't, they
>>> are all inexplicable. All you're doing is throwing up a smokescreen.
>>
>> Actions speak louder than words ... you have only words ... your faith
>> in your words is commendable.
>
> Speaking of weak.

The weak squeak.

---
http://www.avg.com

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:22:59 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 4:51:48 PM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 6:39 PM, risky biz wrote:

> >> Actions speak louder than words ... you have only words ... your faith
> >> in your words is commendable.
> >
> > Speaking of weak.
>
> The weak squeak.
>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

That's right. You squeak and Trump squeaks. It's kind of cute and definitely humorous.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:06:17 -0800
On 3/5/2018 2:10 PM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 2:47 PM, Dutch wrote:

>>> Your shouted opinion of your opinion does not raise it's validity at
>>> all.  People of faith are always quite sure of their beliefs.
>>
>> Your attempt to reduce the issue down to a matter of political
>> opinions is desperate and unconvincing. A list of startling words and
>> actions by this president in just the past few days has been presented
>> and you have failed to explain or rationalize a single one of them.
>> You can't, they are all inexplicable. All you're doing is throwing up
>> a smokescreen.
>
> Actions speak louder than words ... you have only words ... your faith
> in your words is commendable.

Spare me the platitudes. Pick just one of the recent controversies
coming out of this Whitehouse and we can discuss it rationally. We could
start with the president's suggestion that due process be suspended when
it comes to firearms, or the tariffs, or the military parade, there are
plenty to pick from. Let's get real.

From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<eQlnC.36280$VM2.21223@fx01.iad>
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 06:02:28 -0600
On 3/5/2018 7:06 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 2:10 PM, da pickle wrote:

>>> Your attempt to reduce the issue down to a matter of political
>>> opinions is desperate and unconvincing. A list of startling words and
>>> actions by this president in just the past few days has been
>>> presented and you have failed to explain or rationalize a single one
>>> of them. You can't, they are all inexplicable. All you're doing is
>>> throwing up a smokescreen.
>>
>> Actions speak louder than words ... you have only words ... your faith
>> in your words is commendable.
>
> Spare me the platitudes. Pick just one of the recent controversies
> coming out of this Whitehouse and we can discuss it rationally. We could
> start with the president's suggestion that due process be suspended when
> it comes to firearms, or the tariffs, or the military parade, there are
> plenty to pick from. Let's get real.

You just don't know a joke when you hear it ... sarchasm alert!

---
http://www.avg.com

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 11:17:44 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 4:02:25 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 7:06 PM, Dutch wrote:

> >> Actions speak louder than words ... you have only words ... your faith
> >> in your words is commendable.
> >
> > Spare me the platitudes. Pick just one of the recent controversies
> > coming out of this Whitehouse and we can discuss it rationally. We could
> > start with the president's suggestion that due process be suspended when
> > it comes to firearms, or the tariffs, or the military parade, there are
> > plenty to pick from. Let's get real.
>
> You just don't know a joke when you hear it ... sarchasm alert!
>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Louisiana lawyer spelling alert! LOL!