> Prev
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Subject: Will He Stay Or Will He Go
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 15:39:36 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
A ton of entries in the "Comments" section after the article.

This may be the most difficult prediction, ever, in politics.

You would think "stay," because it's the son-in-law, and if he goes, Ivanka has to go (or get a
divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter like
Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

But, no, look at all the "baggage," of which Jared Kushner just loaded-himself-down; from
questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

It is odd how a president, "the most powerful individual in the world," who can fire anyone, or not,
can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy circumstances. When
it's Bannon, Corey or Reinse (sp?, whatever) it doesn't seem to matter.

Trump has to do one thing or the other: will Kushner and Ivanka go back to New York, or will they
stay.

Personally, I'm giving it an ever-so-slightly, weighted toward "go," because they really have no
business assuming the style and position of official advisors to a president in the first place. It
was doomed from the start: the continuing, mounting ""conflicts" and just plain unnecessary problems
that their (unqualified) positions draw directly into the White House are inevitable.

How much different is this than Jimmy Carter appointing his brother, "Billy," to a high government
position?

At least, Bobby (Kennedy), a disaster AJ, was a lawyer with government experience.

Well, I'm drifting into the realm of "should they go" back to New York, imo.. The question is: "will
they go."

Feel free to post a simple: "stay" or "go."

Oh, ya, here's the article:

https://tinyurl.com/y82vcyp8

Subject: Re: Will He Stay Or Will He Go
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 15:55:10 -0800
On 3/3/2018 3:39 PM, Travel wrote:
> A ton of entries in the "Comments" section after the article.
>
> This may be the most difficult prediction, ever, in politics.
>

> You would think "stay," because it's the son-in-law, and if he goes, Ivanka has to go (or get a
divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter like
Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

> But, no, look at all the "baggage," of which Jared Kushner just loaded-himself-down; from
questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

> It is odd how a president, "the most powerful individual in the world," who can fire anyone, or
not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy circumstances...

LOFL -- "flimsy circumstances" like his son-in-law being an unqualified
crook, you fucking dope.

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 16:12:11 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 3:54:19 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:

> LOFL -- "flimsy circumstances" like his son-in-law being an unqualified
> crook, you fucking dope.

Pretty sad that you have to follow Travel around and piss on every post he makes, and only minutes
after he makes them.  You're a sad little man.

Travel can think rings around you regarding politics.  You're pathetic.

From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 16:34:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 6:54:19 PM UTC-5, Clave wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 3:39 PM, Travel wrote:
> > A ton of entries in the "Comments" section after the article.
> >
> > This may be the most difficult prediction, ever, in politics.
> >

> > You would think "stay," because it's the son-in-law, and if he goes, Ivanka has to go (or get a
divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter like
Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

> > But, no, look at all the "baggage," of which Jared Kushner just loaded-himself-down; from
questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

> > It is odd how a president, "the most powerful individual in the world," who can fire anyone, or
not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy circumstances...

> LOFL -- "flimsy circumstances" like his son-in-law being an unqualified
> crook, you fucking dope.

Actually, I stressed the fact that he's unqualified. So, you contribute zero, once again.

"Flimsy circumstances" is in reference to the complexities of the situation that can change to one
degree or another at any moment. the circumstances are flimsy, not necesarilly the facts of the
matter.

It is above your reading-level, we know that, but why remind everyone?

You're letting your emotions over recent ass-kickings drive you to an excess of stupid posts.

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 16:53:43 -0800
On 3/3/2018 4:34 PM, Travel wrote:
> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 6:54:19 PM UTC-5, Clave wrote:
>> On 3/3/2018 3:39 PM, Travel wrote:
>>> A ton of entries in the "Comments" section after the article.
>>>
>>> This may be the most difficult prediction, ever, in politics.
>>>

>>> You would think "stay," because it's the son-in-law, and if he goes, Ivanka has to go (or get a
divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter like
Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

>>> But, no, look at all the "baggage," of which Jared Kushner just loaded-himself-down; from
questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

>>> It is odd how a president, "the most powerful individual in the world," who can fire anyone, or
not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy circumstances...

>> LOFL -- "flimsy circumstances" like his son-in-law being an unqualified
>> crook, you fucking dope.
>
> Actually, I stressed the fact that he's unqualified.

And yet conveniently neglect the fact that he's an influence-peddling
crook.

Honestly, if this were a Clinton or Obama appointee, Hannity would be
literally shitting himself on camera, and you'd be shouting ENDLESSLY
for impeachment, not just removal of the aide.

And know what?  You'd be right for once.

But no, blatant corruption is OK if you're a Republican, where the only
real crime is bad press.

"Flimsy circumstances" -- Christ, could you possibly  *BE* a bigger stooge?

(And you can claim to have kicked ass (maybe) once you post those lists
you keep running away from.)

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 17:16:22 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 4:52:50 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 4:34 PM, Travel wrote:

a divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter
like Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

or not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy
circumstances...

> >> LOFL -- "flimsy circumstances" like his son-in-law being an unqualified
> >> crook, you fucking dope.
> >
> > Actually, I stressed the fact that he's unqualified.
>
> And yet conveniently neglect the fact that he's an influence-peddling
> crook.
>
> Honestly, if this were a Clinton or Obama appointee, Hannity would be
> literally shitting himself on camera, and you'd be shouting ENDLESSLY
> for impeachment, not just removal of the aide.
>
> And know what?  You'd be right for once.
>
> But no, blatant corruption is OK if you're a Republican, where the only
> real crime is bad press.
>
> "Flimsy circumstances" -- Christ, could you possibly  *BE* a bigger stooge?
>
> (And you can claim to have kicked ass (maybe) once you post those lists
> you keep running away from.)

17 minutes.  Admit it.  You're sitting on the edge of your bed waiting for Travel to post something.

From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 18:22:01 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 8:16:32 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:
> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 4:52:50 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:

get a divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter
like Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

or not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy
circumstances...

> > > Actually, I stressed the fact that he's unqualified.
> >
> > And yet conveniently neglect the fact that he's an influence-peddling
> > crook.
> >
> > Honestly, if this were a Clinton or Obama appointee, Hannity would be
> > literally shitting himself on camera, and you'd be shouting ENDLESSLY
> > for impeachment, not just removal of the aide.
> >
> > And know what?  You'd be right for once.
> >
> > But no, blatant corruption is OK if you're a Republican, where the only
> > real crime is bad press.
> >
> > "Flimsy circumstances" -- Christ, could you possibly  *BE* a bigger stooge?
> >
> > (And you can claim to have kicked ass (maybe) once you post those lists
> > you keep running away from.)
>

> 17 minutes.  Admit it.  You're sitting on the edge of your bed waiting for Travel to post
something.

Lol,I think the commie uncle thread must have really chapped his ass.

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 18:45:58 -0800
On 3/3/2018 6:22 PM, Travel wrote:
> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 8:16:32 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:

a divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter
like Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

or not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy
circumstances...

>>> And yet conveniently neglect the fact that he's an influence-peddling
>>> crook.
>>>
>>> Honestly, if this were a Clinton or Obama appointee, Hannity would be
>>> literally shitting himself on camera, and you'd be shouting ENDLESSLY
>>> for impeachment, not just removal of the aide.
>>>
>>> And know what?  You'd be right for once.
>>>
>>> But no, blatant corruption is OK if you're a Republican, where the only
>>> real crime is bad press.
>>>
>>> "Flimsy circumstances" -- Christ, could you possibly  *BE* a bigger stooge?
>>>
>>> (And you can claim to have kicked ass (maybe) once you post those lists
>>> you keep running away from.)
>>

>> 17 minutes.  Admit it.  You're sitting on the edge of your bed waiting for Travel to post
something.

> Lol,I think the commie uncle thread must have really chapped his ass.

I don't know how the two of you embarrassing the living shit out of
yourselves "chapped my ass", but you believe a lot of other really
stupid shit, so whatevs...

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 21:09:00 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 3:39:49 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> A ton of entries in the "Comments" section after the article.
>
> This may be the most difficult prediction, ever, in politics.
>

> You would think "stay," because it's the son-in-law, and if he goes, Ivanka has to go (or get a
divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter like
Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

> But, no, look at all the "baggage," of which Jared Kushner just loaded-himself-down; from
questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

> It is odd how a president, "the most powerful individual in the world," who can fire anyone, or
not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy circumstances.
When it's Bannon, Corey or Reinse (sp?, whatever) it doesn't seem to matter.

> Trump has to do one thing or the other: will Kushner and Ivanka go back to New York, or will they
stay.

> Personally, I'm giving it an ever-so-slightly, weighted toward "go," because they really have no
business assuming the style and position of official advisors to a president in the first place. It
was doomed from the start: the continuing, mounting ""conflicts" and just plain unnecessary problems
that their (unqualified) positions draw directly into the White House are inevitable.

> How much different is this than Jimmy Carter appointing his brother, "Billy," to a high government
position?

> At least, Bobby (Kennedy), a disaster AJ, was a lawyer with government experience.
>
> Well, I'm drifting into the realm of "should they go" back to New York, imo. The question is:
"will they go."

> Feel free to post a simple: "stay" or "go."
>
> Oh, ya, here's the article:
>
> https://tinyurl.com/y82vcyp8

I'd just like to let you know, 'travel', that there are members of your audience who wish they
hadn't opened this thread and couldn't care less what they do.

From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 10:34:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 12:09:16 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 3:39:49 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> > A ton of entries in the "Comments" section after the article.
> >
> > This may be the most difficult prediction, ever, in politics.
> >

> > You would think "stay," because it's the son-in-law, and if he goes, Ivanka has to go (or get a
divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter like
Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

> > But, no, look at all the "baggage," of which Jared Kushner just loaded-himself-down; from
questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

> > It is odd how a president, "the most powerful individual in the world," who can fire anyone, or
not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy circumstances.
When it's Bannon, Corey or Reinse (sp?, whatever) it doesn't seem to matter.

> > Trump has to do one thing or the other: will Kushner and Ivanka go back to New York, or will
they stay.

> > Personally, I'm giving it an ever-so-slightly, weighted toward "go," because they really have no
business assuming the style and position of official advisors to a president in the first place. It
was doomed from the start: the continuing, mounting ""conflicts" and just plain unnecessary problems
that their (unqualified) positions draw directly into the White House are inevitable.

> > How much different is this than Jimmy Carter appointing his brother, "Billy," to a high
government position?

> > At least, Bobby (Kennedy), a disaster AJ, was a lawyer with government experience.
> >
> > Well, I'm drifting into the realm of "should they go" back to New York, imo. The question is:
"will they go."

> > Feel free to post a simple: "stay" or "go."
> >
> > Oh, ya, here's the article:
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/y82vcyp8
>
> I'd just like to let you know, 'travel', that there are members of your audience who wish they
hadn't opened this thread and couldn't care less what they do.

Oh, like you (chortle). You're like a catty old lady.

Next <
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 10:45:26 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 3:39:49 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:

> This may be the most difficult prediction, ever, in politics.

I don't know about that. There are only two possibilities, so just guessing gives you a high
probability of being right.

But I know what you mean. I have no idea what is going to happen, so without guessing, it is a
difficult prediction. I rarely have no opinion.

I do know he shouldn't have been there in the first place.