> Prev
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Subject: "If The Presidential Election Were Held Today" Poll
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 11:25:40 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_admin...

Note that, on "the vote bY party" entry, it states how democrats would vote.. It's 80% for the
Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

Rasmussen is actually run  by leftists, but they're of the "RINO type." Doug Schoen, a Democrat
operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the leftist
sports channel ESPN.

Note that: "The Goofy Chief Spreading Bull" is at 4% among Democrats and the BFP is at 14%. The
leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are in
extreme disarray in finding a party leader.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 16:08:20 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:25:55 AM UTC-8, Travel wrote:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_admin...

> Note that, on "the vote bY party" entry, it states how democrats would vote. It's 80% for the
Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

> Rasmussen is actually run  by leftists, but they're of the "RINO type." Doug Schoen, a Democrat
operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the leftist
sports channel ESPN.

> Note that: "The Goofy Chief Spreading Bull" is at 4% among Democrats and the BFP is at 14%. The
leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are in
extreme disarray in finding a party leader.

A party leader is not needed. The party itself is the leader. It’s funny watching you wingnuts
whine. You simply cannot admit you’re wrong; you were wrong, and you remain wrong. You quite
simply cannot learn to lose. Look at the alibiing and whining..

Where's the lists?

From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 18:13:33 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 7:08:30 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:25:55 AM UTC-8, Travel wrote:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_admin...

> > Note that, on "the vote bY party" entry, it states how democrats would vote. It's 80% for the
Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

> > Rasmussen is actually run  by leftists, but they're of the "RINO type." Doug Schoen, a Democrat
operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the leftist
sports channel ESPN.

> > Note that: "The Goofy Chief Spreading Bull" is at 4% among Democrats and the BFP is at 14%. The
leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are in
extreme disarray in finding a party leader.

> A party leader is not needed. The party itself is the leader. It’s funny watching you wingnuts
whine. You simply cannot admit you’re wrong; you were wrong, and you remain wrong. You quite
simply cannot learn to lose. Look at the alibiing and whining..

> Where's the lists?

I think we should praise Puttin for supplying the dirt on Hilary.What a mess we would have been in
with that POS.
 The Dimocrats could not get Trump impeached for collusion with the Russians because it is legal to
expose corruption of your opponent in an election(sometimes referred to as mud slinging).
 Now they are trying the old incompetence tactic. But Long Lives the King

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 20:56:04 -0800
On 3/4/2018 6:13 PM, joeturn wrote:

[..]

 > I think we should praise Puttin for supplying the dirt on Hilary.What
a mess we would have been in with that POS.

Things would be fine with Hillary as president. She was supremely
qualified for the job.

 >   The Dimocrats could not get Trump impeached for collusion with the
Russians because it is legal to expose corruption of your opponent in an
election(sometimes referred to as mud slinging).

It's actually called "opposition research", something the Democrats did
during the campaign which resulted in, among other things, "The Steele
Dossier". That was all bought and paid for and legal.

However what the Trump campaign is alleged to have done is quite different.

First, the email hacking the Russians did was a crime, therefore anyone
who cooperated after the fact to make use of those "proceeds of crime"
is also committing a crime. We already know that some Trump associates
did that. In addition, any instance of lying to law enforcement to cover
up such crimes is another crime. There's evidence of that happening also.

Second, release of those emails was a gratuitous benefit to the Trump
campaign from a foreign source which is a violation of the US Elections Act.

 > Now they are trying the old incompetence tactic. But Long Lives the King

I predict his incompetence will become more and more apparent in the
coming months as the investigation closes in on him and he continues to
unravel. His allies in Congress will start to fall away as he spews more
crap like the gun reform meeting debacle and tariffs.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 07:00:26 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 8:56:08 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 6:13 PM, joeturn wrote:
>
> [..]
>
>  > I think we should praise Puttin for supplying the dirt on Hilary.What
> a mess we would have been in with that POS.

Uh, there was no dirt; and you can't show where there was..

From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 14:42:14 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:56:08 PM UTC-5, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 6:13 PM, joeturn wrote:
>
> [..]
>
>  > I think we should praise Puttin for supplying the dirt on Hilary.What
> a mess we would have been in with that POS.
>
> Things would be fine with Hillary as president. She was supremely
> qualified for the job.
>
>  >   The Dimocrats could not get Trump impeached for collusion with the
> Russians because it is legal to expose corruption of your opponent in an
> election(sometimes referred to as mud slinging).
>
> It's actually called "opposition research", something the Democrats did
> during the campaign which resulted in, among other things, "The Steele
> Dossier". That was all bought and paid for and legal.
>
> However what the Trump campaign is alleged to have done is quite different.
>
> First, the email hacking the Russians did was a crime, therefore anyone
> who cooperated after the fact to make use of those "proceeds of crime"
> is also committing a crime. We already know that some Trump associates
> did that. In addition, any instance of lying to law enforcement to cover
> up such crimes is another crime. There's evidence of that happening also.
>
> Second, release of those emails was a gratuitous benefit to the Trump
> campaign from a foreign source which is a violation of the US Elections Act.
>
>  > Now they are trying the old incompetence tactic. But Long Lives the King
>
> I predict his incompetence will become more and more apparent in the
> coming months as the investigation closes in on him and he continues to
> unravel. His allies in Congress will start to fall away as he spews more
> crap like the gun reform meeting debacle and tariffs.

Even Jerry agrees"If there was no dirt supplied by the Russians then there is no crime"

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 18:20:36 -0800
On 3/5/2018 2:42 PM, joeturn wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:56:08 PM UTC-5, Dutch wrote:
>> On 3/4/2018 6:13 PM, joeturn wrote:
>>
>> [..]
>>
>>   > I think we should praise Puttin for supplying the dirt on Hilary.What
>> a mess we would have been in with that POS.
>>
>> Things would be fine with Hillary as president. She was supremely
>> qualified for the job.
>>
>>   >   The Dimocrats could not get Trump impeached for collusion with the
>> Russians because it is legal to expose corruption of your opponent in an
>> election(sometimes referred to as mud slinging).
>>
>> It's actually called "opposition research", something the Democrats did
>> during the campaign which resulted in, among other things, "The Steele
>> Dossier". That was all bought and paid for and legal.
>>
>> However what the Trump campaign is alleged to have done is quite different.
>>
>> First, the email hacking the Russians did was a crime, therefore anyone
>> who cooperated after the fact to make use of those "proceeds of crime"
>> is also committing a crime. We already know that some Trump associates
>> did that. In addition, any instance of lying to law enforcement to cover
>> up such crimes is another crime. There's evidence of that happening also.
>>
>> Second, release of those emails was a gratuitous benefit to the Trump
>> campaign from a foreign source which is a violation of the US Elections Act.
>>
>>   > Now they are trying the old incompetence tactic. But Long Lives the King
>>
>> I predict his incompetence will become more and more apparent in the
>> coming months as the investigation closes in on him and he continues to
>> unravel. His allies in Congress will start to fall away as he spews more
>> crap like the gun reform meeting debacle and tariffs.
>
> Even Jerry agrees"If there was no dirt supplied by the Russians then there is no crime"

First, that's not true, second, there WAS dirt.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 05:41:34 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 6:20:41 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/5/2018 2:42 PM, joeturn wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:56:08 PM UTC-5, Dutch wrote:
> >> On 3/4/2018 6:13 PM, joeturn wrote:
> >>
> >> [..]
> >>
> >>   > I think we should praise Puttin for supplying the dirt on Hilary.What
> >> a mess we would have been in with that POS.
> >>
> >> Things would be fine with Hillary as president. She was supremely
> >> qualified for the job.
> >>
> >>   >   The Dimocrats could not get Trump impeached for collusion with the
> >> Russians because it is legal to expose corruption of your opponent in an
> >> election(sometimes referred to as mud slinging).
> >>
> >> It's actually called "opposition research", something the Democrats did
> >> during the campaign which resulted in, among other things, "The Steele
> >> Dossier". That was all bought and paid for and legal.
> >>
> >> However what the Trump campaign is alleged to have done is quite different.
> >>
> >> First, the email hacking the Russians did was a crime, therefore anyone
> >> who cooperated after the fact to make use of those "proceeds of crime"
> >> is also committing a crime. We already know that some Trump associates
> >> did that. In addition, any instance of lying to law enforcement to cover
> >> up such crimes is another crime. There's evidence of that happening also.
> >>
> >> Second, release of those emails was a gratuitous benefit to the Trump
> >> campaign from a foreign source which is a violation of the US Elections Act.
> >>
> >>   > Now they are trying the old incompetence tactic. But Long Lives the King
> >>
> >> I predict his incompetence will become more and more apparent in the
> >> coming months as the investigation closes in on him and he continues to
> >> unravel. His allies in Congress will start to fall away as he spews more
> >> crap like the gun reform meeting debacle and tariffs.
> >
> > Even Jerry agrees"If there was no dirt supplied by the Russians then there is no crime"
> >

> First, that's not true, second, there WAS dirt.

This was just Joe-whoever attempting to get a rise out of me because I don't read his posts.

From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:01:16 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <joeturn2@yahoo.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:56:08 PM UTC-5, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/4/2018 6:13 PM, joeturn wrote:
>
> [..]
>
>  > I think we should praise Puttin for supplying the dirt on Hilary.What
> a mess we would have been in with that POS.
>
> Things would be fine with Hillary as president. She was supremely
> qualified for the job.
>
>  >   The Dimocrats could not get Trump impeached for collusion with the
> Russians because it is legal to expose corruption of your opponent in an
> election(sometimes referred to as mud slinging).
>
> It's actually called "opposition research", something the Democrats did
> during the campaign which resulted in, among other things, "The Steele
> Dossier". That was all bought and paid for and legal.
>
> However what the Trump campaign is alleged to have done is quite different.
>
> First, the email hacking the Russians did was a crime, therefore anyone
> who cooperated after the fact to make use of those "proceeds of crime"
> is also committing a crime. We already know that some Trump associates
> did that. In addition, any instance of lying to law enforcement to cover
> up such crimes is another crime. There's evidence of that happening also.
>
> Second, release of those emails was a gratuitous benefit to the Trump
> campaign from a foreign source which is a violation of the US Elections Act.
>
>  > Now they are trying the old incompetence tactic. But Long Lives the King
>
> I predict his incompetence will become more and more apparent in the
> coming months as the investigation closes in on him and he continues to
> unravel. His allies in Congress will start to fall away as he spews more
> crap like the gun reform meeting debacle and tariffs.

Tariffs you say!
Well by golly every citizen in the USA pays tariffs to England to live on King Georges Land. The
Boston tea party was only opposition to those tariffs..The Declaration of Independence is not worth
the paper it was written on.King George never granted the USA their Independence.
The IRS is Londons collection Agency and they collect those taxes every year. Its called Income tax

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 18:28:23 -0800
On 3/5/2018 3:01 PM, joeturn wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:56:08 PM UTC-5, Dutch wrote:
>> On 3/4/2018 6:13 PM, joeturn wrote:
>>
>> [..]
>>
>>   > I think we should praise Puttin for supplying the dirt on Hilary.What
>> a mess we would have been in with that POS.
>>
>> Things would be fine with Hillary as president. She was supremely
>> qualified for the job.
>>
>>   >   The Dimocrats could not get Trump impeached for collusion with the
>> Russians because it is legal to expose corruption of your opponent in an
>> election(sometimes referred to as mud slinging).
>>
>> It's actually called "opposition research", something the Democrats did
>> during the campaign which resulted in, among other things, "The Steele
>> Dossier". That was all bought and paid for and legal.
>>
>> However what the Trump campaign is alleged to have done is quite different.
>>
>> First, the email hacking the Russians did was a crime, therefore anyone
>> who cooperated after the fact to make use of those "proceeds of crime"
>> is also committing a crime. We already know that some Trump associates
>> did that. In addition, any instance of lying to law enforcement to cover
>> up such crimes is another crime. There's evidence of that happening also.
>>
>> Second, release of those emails was a gratuitous benefit to the Trump
>> campaign from a foreign source which is a violation of the US Elections Act.
>>
>>   > Now they are trying the old incompetence tactic. But Long Lives the King
>>
>> I predict his incompetence will become more and more apparent in the
>> coming months as the investigation closes in on him and he continues to
>> unravel. His allies in Congress will start to fall away as he spews more
>> crap like the gun reform meeting debacle and tariffs.
>
> Tariffs you say!
> Well by golly every citizen in the USA pays tariffs to England to live on King Georges Land. The
Boston tea party was only opposition to those tariffs.The Declaration of Independence is not worth
the paper it was written on.King George never granted the USA their Independence.
> The IRS is Londons collection Agency and they collect those taxes every year. Its called Income tax

The harm in increased costs to industries and consumers inflicted by the
Trump tariffs is 50x more significant than the benefit it could ever do
for the steel and aluminum industries.

That's *before* you factor in the retaliatory tariffs that are already
being rolled out against American products.

Does *anybody* with a functioning brain actually believe Trump when he
proclaims that trade wars are "easy to win"?

That was a rhetorical question.

From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:02:40 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 7:08:30 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:25:55 AM UTC-8, Travel wrote:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_admin...

> > Note that, on "the vote bY party" entry, it states how democrats would vote. It's 80% for the
Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

> > Rasmussen is actually run  by leftists, but they're of the "RINO type." Doug Schoen, a Democrat
operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the leftist
sports channel ESPN.

> > Note that: "The Goofy Chief Spreading Bull" is at 4% among Democrats and the BFP is at 14%. The
leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are in
extreme disarray in finding a party leader.

> A party leader is not needed. The party itself is the leader. It’s funny watching you wingnuts
whine. You simply cannot admit you’re wrong; you were wrong, and you remain wrong. You quite
simply cannot learn to lose. Look at the alibiing and whining..

> Where's the lists?

Perhaps you missed the last presidential election? It was in all the papers..

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 16:58:02 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 3:02:51 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 7:08:30 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:25:55 AM UTC-8, Travel wrote:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_admin...

> > > Note that, on "the vote bY party" entry, it states how democrats would vote. It's 80% for the
Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

> > > Rasmussen is actually run  by leftists, but they're of the "RINO type.." Doug Schoen, a
Democrat operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the
leftist sports channel ESPN.

> > > Note that: "The Goofy Chief Spreading Bull" is at 4% among Democrats and the BFP is at 14%.
The leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are
in extreme disarray in finding a party leader.

> > A party leader is not needed. The party itself is the leader. It’s funny watching you wingnuts
whine. You simply cannot admit you’re wrong; you were wrong, and you remain wrong. You quite
simply cannot learn to lose. Look at the alibiing and whining..

> > Where's the lists?

> Perhaps you missed the last ...

Where's the lists?

From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 18:55:42 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:58:08 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 3:02:51 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 7:08:30 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> > > On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:25:55 AM UTC-8, Travel wrote:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_admin...

the Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

Democrat operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the
leftist sports channel ESPN.

The leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are
in extreme disarray in finding a party leader.

> > > A party leader is not needed. The party itself is the leader. It’s funny watching you
wingnuts whine. You simply cannot admit you’re wrong; you were wrong, and you remain wrong. You
quite simply cannot learn to lose. Look at the alibiing and whining..

> > > Where's the lists?
>
> > Perhaps you missed the last ...
>
> Where's the lists?

The lists are hidden with the strawberries.

But you can find all of the BFP's sins in all the papers.

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 18:59:35 -0800
On 3/7/2018 6:55 PM, Travel wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:58:08 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_admin...

Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

Democrat operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the
leftist sports channel ESPN.

The leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are
in extreme disarray in finding a party leader.

wingnuts whine. You simply cannot admit you’re wrong; you were wrong, and you remain wrong. You
quite simply cannot learn to lose. Look at the alibiing and whining..

>>> Perhaps you missed the last ...
>>
>> Where's the lists?
>
> The lists are hidden with the strawberries.
>
> But you can find all of the BFP's sins in all the papers.

Where they report that none of the thirty-eight investigations found any
evidence of wrongdoing.

It never ceases to amaze me how little you care about looking like a
complete idiot.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 06:59:02 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 6:55:46 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:58:08 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_admin...

the Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

Democrat operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the
leftist sports channel ESPN.

14%. The leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats
are in extreme disarray in finding a party leader.

wingnuts whine. You simply cannot admit you’re wrong; you were wrong, and you remain wrong. You
quite simply cannot learn to lose. Look at the alibiing and whining..

> > > Perhaps you missed the last ...
> >
> > Where's the lists?

> The lists are hidden with the strawberries.

Knew you couldn't show. Knew you're just seeking attention..

Embarrassed much?

From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 04:31:58 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:25:55 AM UTC-8, Travel wrote:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_admin...

> Note that, on "the vote bY party" entry, it states how democrats would vote. It's 80% for the
Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

> Rasmussen is actually run  by leftists, but they're of the "RINO type." Doug Schoen, a Democrat
operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the leftist
sports channel ESPN.

> Note that: "The Goofy Chief Spreading Bull" is at 4% among Democrats and the BFP is at 14%. The
leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are in
extreme disarray in finding a party leader.

There's got to be a loony bin wondering where you are.

From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 18:53:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:32:10 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:25:55 AM UTC-8, Travel wrote:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_admin...

> > Note that, on "the vote bY party" entry, it states how democrats would vote. It's 80% for the
Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

> > Rasmussen is actually run  by leftists, but they're of the "RINO type." Doug Schoen, a Democrat
operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the leftist
sports channel ESPN.

> > Note that: "The Goofy Chief Spreading Bull" is at 4% among Democrats and the BFP is at 14%. The
leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are in
extreme disarray in finding a party leader.

> There's got to be a loony bin wondering where you are.

Whoa, a snappy one-liner. How does think-up that incredible stuff? Wow, I'd better look-up the
definition of dumbass again.

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 18:57:01 -0800
On 3/7/2018 6:53 PM, Travel wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:32:10 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
>> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:25:55 AM UTC-8, Travel wrote:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_admin...

>>> Note that, on "the vote bY party" entry, it states how democrats would vote. It's 80% for the
Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

>>> Rasmussen is actually run  by leftists, but they're of the "RINO type." Doug Schoen, a Democrat
operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the leftist
sports channel ESPN.

>>> Note that: "The Goofy Chief Spreading Bull" is at 4% among Democrats and the BFP is at 14%. The
leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are in
extreme disarray in finding a party leader.

>> There's got to be a loony bin wondering where you are.
>

> Whoa, a snappy one-liner. How does think-up that incredible stuff? Wow, I'd better look-up the
definition of dumbass again.

Or just find a mirror.

Next <
From: Anonymous <no_email@invalid.invalid>
From: Anonymous <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 04:45:49 +0000 (UTC)
Travel<travel9599@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:32:10 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:

> Whoa, a snappy one-liner. How does think-up that incredible stuff? Wow,
> I'd better look-up the definition of dumbass again.

That’s all they have is name calling. Other than that, they are out of
ammunition.