> Prev
From: irishranger317 <irishranger317@gmail.com>
Subject: The reason Democrats want open borders
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 23:25:36 -0800 (PST)
From: irishranger317@gmail.com
This is a link to the story about the Democrat Mayor of Oakland who publicly announced the pending
ICE raid which allowed more than 800 illegal immigrant felons to escape capture.

This group included illegals that have been charged with rape, robbery, murder, assault, child
molestation,
kidnapping and DUI's.  Why would any American political leader, in their right mind, help these
criminal felons escape and continue to prey on Americans?

This Democrat's idiotic response?  She claims she did it to "protect families"!  I'm serious - read
the article.  That really was her response!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/06/illegal-immigrants-with-...

Now here is the truth about why Democrats implemented this dangerous irresponsible policy that puts
American citizens at risk, buries the state in debt and facilitates crime, drug smuggling and human
trafficking.  The answer is simple - to gain political power.

With President Trump's victory, and the surging economy, Democrats have given up on winning back the
working blue collar and middle class voters.  Their current strategy is to flood the country with
illegal immigrants who will vote Democrat in exchange for unenforced immigration laws and more
government handouts.  And the more they promote being a "Sanctuary state" the more they encourage
illegal immigrants to flood into the U.S.

Irish Mike

Subject: Re: The reason Democrats want open borders
Full headers:
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 23:50:53 -0800
On 3/6/2018 11:25 PM, irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:
> This is a link to the story about the Democrat Mayor of Oakland who publicly announced the pending
ICE raid which allowed more than 800 illegal immigrant felons to escape capture.

> This group included illegals that have been charged with

Crimes. Yeah, we got it the first time.

But it also included law-abiding families (and *DO* fucking remember
that illegal presence is not a crime), and members of families who ICE
seems to love to split up, just to fuck with them.

Maybe if DOJ/ICE ever learn to stop acting like Nazi storm troopers
rounding up all the Jooz and Jipsys they can find, they'll be in a
better position to negotiate cooperation from people whose job
descriptions don't include acting as proxies for ICE.

Next <
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 06:05:23 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 11:25:40 PM UTC-8, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> This is a link to the story ...

From FOX; which you've been shown lies. But that's all you'll Cut & Paste because you're not smart
enough to know why you're being lied to.

> about the Democrat Mayor of Oakland who publicly announced the pending ICE
> raid which allowed more than 800 illegal immigrant felons to escape capture.

WHA! HA~ha! See how fucking gullible you are? If they escaped, how do you know
how many and that they're felons? HA. Rhetorical because you're too fucking
stupid to know how to answer. (Which is why you never answer, but slither away
in embarrassment.

> This group included illegals that have been charged with rape, robbery,
> murder, assault, child molestation, kidnapping and DUI's.

Show us. WHA! HA~HA! Embarrassed much?

LOL @ You and Truth. It's fucking lemon aid and FOX loves idiots like you.

> Stupid fucking ignorant Irish Mick

Where's the lists, asshole?