> Prev
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: BillB is right
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:28:20 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Just talked to my last black friend.  Hadn't spoken to him in awhile.  I was a little worried.  Sure
enough, he got arrested for being black.  I'm not kidding.  Comes out of a store with his daughter,
and has nothing with him but a bottle of water.  Cops jam them up, and make HIM go on the ground,
AND pulled their guns out on him.  That's what really fries me.  It's one thing to think a black guy
might have stolen something, like petty theft, but then they have to pull the guns on him.  I am so
fucking mad when he tells me this.  My friend could have ended up being just another statistic.  And
he didn't do shit.

Like I said, he's my last black friend.  I used to have more, but over the years, things changed.
And I'm getting more angry as he tells me about them putting the guns on him, but he's so used to it
that I can tell in his voice it ain't no real big thing to him.  I told him, but this shit is on the
news every day.  They don't need a reason.

BillB is right.  America is racist.  But that doesn't change the fact that BillB is still a
dickhead.  Just that he's a correct dickhead.

I'm pretty pissed off about this shit.  Fucking pigs.

Subject: Re: BillB is right
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:42:57 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 4:28:24 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

>BillB is still a dickhead.  Just that he's a correct dickhead.

You just summarized my whole shtick.

From: Mossingen <jhankins5@cox.net>
Full headers:
From: "Mossingen" <jhankins5@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:35:41 -0600
..
"BillB"  wrote in message

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 4:28:24 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

>BillB is still a dickhead.  Just that he's a correct dickhead.

>You just summarized my whole shtick.

Going off half-cocked with outrage without knowing all the facts?  He sure
did.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:54:10 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 8:36:01 AM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:

> Going off half-cocked with outrage without knowing all the facts?  He sure
> did.

I'm sure you can give plenty of examples of that ever happening.

From: Mossingen <jhankins5@cox.net>
From: "Mossingen" <jhankins5@cox.net>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 15:18:49 -0600
"BillB"  wrote in message

On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 8:36:01 AM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:

> Going off half-cocked with outrage without knowing all the facts?  He sure
> did.

>I'm sure you can give plenty of examples of that ever happening.

How about when paul posts a link to a video of a black guy advocating
violence against white people, says that it's racist, you don’t actually
bother to watch the video, yet you sure are outraged that someone might
suggest that a black person in South Africa can say things that are racist.
Does that count as an example?

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 13:35:07 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 1:18:55 PM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
> "BillB"  wrote in message
>
> On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 8:36:01 AM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
>
> > Going off half-cocked with outrage without knowing all the facts?  He sure
> > did.
>
> >I'm sure you can give plenty of examples of that ever happening.
>

> How about when paul posts a link to a video of a black guy advocating
> violence against white people, says that it's racist, you don’t actually
> bother to watch the video, yet you sure are outraged that someone might
> suggest that a black person in South Africa can say things that are racist.
> Does that count as an example?

It counts as an example of you lying. I didn't "not bother to watch the video". I specifically said
I tried to run the video in my browser and it did not work. So why are you lying? Risky wouldn't
have lied like that.

Secondly, it was a video of Julius Malema ranting to his supporters. I am well familiar with his
rhetoric. I don't  need to watch another two minute example add to my understanding of his political
beliefs.

Further, I argued on the basis of your representations of what he said being true. We lawyers call
that a stipulation (it turns out you were accused of lying by a credible person who actually watched
the video, but that's neither here nor there). So watching the specific video was irrelevant to
everything I argued. I accepted your version of the language used.

So, do you have an example that is actually true and that makes sense?

From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 19:27:32 -0800
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:28:20 -0800 (PST), popinjay<paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Just talked to my last black friend.  Hadn't spoken to him in awhile.  I was a little worried.
Sure enough, he got arrested for being black.  I'm not kidding.  Comes out of a store with his
daughter, and has nothing with him but a bottle of water.  Cops jam them up, and make HIM go on the
ground, AND pulled their guns out on him.  That's what really fries me.  It's one thing to think a
black guy might have stolen something, like petty theft, but then they have to pull the guns on him.
 I am so fucking mad when he tells me this.  My friend could have ended up being just another
statistic.  And he didn't do shit.

>Like I said, he's my last black friend.  I used to have more, but over the years, things changed.
And I'm getting more angry as he tells me about them putting the guns on him, but he's so used to it
that I can tell in his voice it ain't no real big thing to him.  I told him, but this shit is on the
news every day.  They don't need a reason.

>BillB is right.  America is racist.  But that doesn't change the fact that BillB is still a
dickhead.  Just that he's a correct dickhead.

>I'm pretty pissed off about this shit.  Fucking pigs.

Why don't you ask your friend for the bodycam footage? You might
change your mind a bit. Cops might be dicks, but attitude is a bad
habit when you're dealing with them. I'm a fucking white guy, and had
plenty of problems with cops. We already know that you did too, and we
both know why.

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 19:42:59 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:27:39 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:

> Why don't you ask your friend for the bodycam footage? You might
> change your mind a bit. Cops might be dicks, but attitude is a bad
> habit when you're dealing with them. I'm a fucking white guy, and had
> plenty of problems with cops. We already know that you did too, and we
> both know why.

My friend is walking on eggshells.  He just got out early after a second 8-year stretch and is a
second-striker.  He's my age, and knows any more fucking up and it will essentially be a life
sentence.  He's already spent more years in than out, starting as a teen in Fred C Nellis in the
early 70s.  That's when I met him, and we've been friends ever since, even though I went one way and
he went the other.  By his version he didn't do anything wrong.  I know he may have talked some
shit, I wasn't there.  But these fuckers pulled the guns on him and my feeling is that they did that
because he's black and can get away with it.

This is one reason we haven't hooked up since he got out.  I am afraid of driving around with a
black parolee in my Lexus.  It's been a long long time since I was told to get on the ground, and I
feel if we were driving in Fresno we might just get pulled over for nothing, nothing that could turn
into something once they run a make.  As it is, I never get pulled over by myself.  I'm white, and
obey the laws.  Plus I have a bumper sticker that says "Support Your Local Police".  I'm no fool.

From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 19:58:49 -0800
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 19:42:59 -0800 (PST), popinjay<paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:27:39 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
>

>> Why don't you ask your friend for the bodycam footage? You might
>> change your mind a bit. Cops might be dicks, but attitude is a bad
>> habit when you're dealing with them. I'm a fucking white guy, and had
>> plenty of problems with cops. We already know that you did too, and we
>> both know why.
>

>My friend is walking on eggshells.  He just got out early after a second 8-year stretch and is a
second-striker.  He's my age, and knows any more fucking up and it will essentially be a life
sentence.  He's already spent more years in than out, starting as a teen in Fred C Nellis in the
early 70s.  That's when I met him, and we've been friends ever since, even though I went one way and
he went the other.  By his version he didn't do anything wrong.  I know he may have talked some
shit, I wasn't there.  But these fuckers pulled the guns on him and my feeling is that they did that
because he's black and can get away with it.

Or because they know him?

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:12:38 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:58:55 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:

> Or because they know him?

Never mind.  I can't say anything more now.

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:18:38 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:12:41 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:58:55 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
>

> > Or because they know him?
> >

> Never mind.  I can't say anything more now.

Pretty much every black person in America reports incidents of flagrant racism from white policemen
(among others). I have seen the polls...I can't remember the exact percentages, but I do remember it
was so high even I was shocked. Either you think almost all black people are either delusional or
pathological liars, or you have a huge overt, one-on-one racism problem in the country.

From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Full headers:
From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 23:35:38 -0500
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:18:38 -0800 (PST), BillB<williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:12:41 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
>> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:58:55 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
>>

>> > Or because they know him?
>> >

>> Never mind.  I can't say anything more now.
>
>Pretty much every black person in America reports incidents of flagrant racism from white policemen
(among others). I have seen the polls...I can't remember the exact percentages, but I do remember it
was so high even I was shocked. Either you think almost all black people are either delusional or
pathological liars, or you have a huge overt, one-on-one racism problem in the country.

Did you have lots of step fathers?  Did your mother have lots of
boyfriends?  Were any of them mean to you?

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 21:47:28 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:40:59 PM UTC-8, Seymore4Head wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:18:38 -0800 (PST), BillB
><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Never mind.  I can't say anything more now.
> >
> >Pretty much every black person in America reports incidents of flagrant racism from white
policemen (among others). I have seen the polls...I can't remember the exact percentages, but I do
remember it was so high even I was shocked. Either you think almost all black people are either
delusional or pathological liars, or you have a huge overt, one-on-one racism problem in the country.

> Did you have lots of step fathers?  Did your mother have lots of
> boyfriends?  Were any of them mean to you?

No, my dad died when I was five and my mom vowed to never be with another man, and she stuck to
that. She never even went on a date, despite all her kids urging her to. She just loved my dad too
much. It was really rather tragic.

Why is everyone so interested in my personal life? It's my teachings you should be paying attention
to. Don't worry so much about how I became great. Everyone has to take their own path. Most of my
success is attributable to the blind luck of being born with an extremely high IQ. I'm very much a
slacker at heart.

Full headers:
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 22:09:37 -0800
On 3/7/2018 9:47 PM, BillB wrote:

<...>

> Everyone has to take their own path. Most of my success is attributable to the blind luck of being
born with an extremely high IQ. I'm very much a slacker at heart.

Not terribly surprising.

It was pointed out to me at a very young age that high intelligence and
successful laziness are often correlated.

I mean, what is intelligence if not figuring out the easiest way to
achieve an end?

Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 22:26:57 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10:08:41 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 9:47 PM, BillB wrote:
>
> <...>
>
> > Everyone has to take their own path. Most of my success is attributable to the blind luck of
being born with an extremely high IQ. I'm very much a slacker at heart.

> Not terribly surprising.
>
> It was pointed out to me at a very young age that high intelligence and
> successful laziness are often correlated.
>
> I mean, what is intelligence if not figuring out the easiest way to
> achieve an end?

That's exactly right. I've spent my whole life looking for an easier way, and usually finding it. It
used to drive my mom crazy.

After practicing law for a few years, I realized I could either work sixty hours a week and become
extremely wealthy, or just work part-time for myself but still live better than 99% of humans who
have ever walked the planet. It wasn't a hard choice. (Plus I followed my mom's advice and married a
rich girl. That helps a lot.)

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 07:25:06 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10:27:01 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10:08:41 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> > On 3/7/2018 9:47 PM, BillB wrote:
> >
> > <...>
> >
> > > Everyone has to take their own path. Most of my success is attributable to the blind luck of
being born with an extremely high IQ. I'm very much a slacker at heart.

> > Not terribly surprising.
> >
> > It was pointed out to me at a very young age that high intelligence and
> > successful laziness are often correlated.
> >
> > I mean, what is intelligence if not figuring out the easiest way to
> > achieve an end?
>
> That's exactly right. I've spent my whole life looking for an easier way, and usually finding it.
It used to drive my mom crazy.

> After practicing law for a few years, I realized I could either work sixty hours a week and become
extremely wealthy, or just work part-time for myself but still live better than 99% of humans who
have ever walked the planet. It wasn't a hard choice. (Plus I followed my mom's advice and married a
rich girl. That helps a lot.)

Bingo. I told my kid that. He was hired by a firm and had to work 60-hours a week (Civil Engineer),
in hopes of eventually working his way to the top.

I told him his other choice was to go to work for the government. At the end of your 8-hours, you
put down your pencil and go home. You'll never be rich, but you'll enjoy life. he picked the latter.
And with no kids and his wife also a professional (CPA) they've all the money they need. (She does
have to put in extra hours, being an 'almost partner.')

And here I am, retired and sitting on my ass..

Jerry (assitting) 'n Vegas

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 07:19:00 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10:08:41 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 9:47 PM, BillB wrote:
>
> <...>
>
> > Everyone has to take their own path. Most of my success is attributable to the blind luck of
being born with an extremely high IQ. I'm very much a slacker at heart.

> Not terribly surprising.
>
> It was pointed out to me at a very young age that high intelligence and
> successful laziness are often correlated.

That makes me feel a little better. I was offered opportunities after being tested and found to have
a high(er) IQ. I military boot camp I was 1 of 4 out of 160 that was offered a free college
education or carrier flight school. But, as you say, laziness willed out. "Why would I want to go to
college for 4-years? I just got out of high school?"

The good part, when I tested with various companies for employment, I was immediately offered a job.
"Laziness when possible" always prevailed.

Jerry (still lazy) 'n Vegas

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:39:29 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:18:41 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

> Pretty much every black person in America reports incidents of flagrant racism from white
policemen (among others). I have seen the polls...I can't remember the exact percentages, but I do
remember it was so high even I was shocked. Either you think almost all black people are either
delusional or pathological liars, or you have a huge overt, one-on-one racism problem in the country.

Honestly, back when I was going through LA County, in the 70s mostly, you can't believe the racist
shit the LASD did inside the county jail.  I mean, you just can't believe it.  That was a long time
ago, and things may be different now.  But some of the white cops inside had their own little kkk
clique that was separate from other cops in there.  Don't ask me how I know, just know that that's
the way it was and I seen plenty of shit happen in there.  Plenty.

Look.  It's perpetual.  The cops that have to work in the worst areas develope an attitude towards
the asshole gangbangers that control those neighborhoods.  And the gangbangers, and regular citizens
even, in turn develope their own attitude towards the cops because of the shit they do.  It's
perpetual.  That's all there is to it.  Perpetual motion.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 07:10:13 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:39:32 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:18:41 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
>

> > Pretty much every black person in America reports incidents of flagrant racism from white
policemen (among others). I have seen the polls...I can't remember the exact percentages, but I do
remember it was so high even I was shocked. Either you think almost all black people are either
delusional or pathological liars, or you have a huge overt, one-on-one racism problem in the country.

> Honestly, back when I was going through LA County, in the 70s mostly, you can't believe the racist
shit the LASD did inside the county jail.

From experience, or from your lying perps?

> I mean, you just can't believe it.  That was a long time ago, and things may be different now.
But some of the white cops inside had their own little kkk clique that was separate from other cops
in there.  Don't ask me how I know,

Oh, sorry, I already did. (Heh).

> just know that that's the way it was and I seen plenty of shit happen in there.  Plenty.
>
> Look.  It's perpetual.  The cops that have to work in the worst areas develope an attitude towards
the asshole gangbangers that control those neighborhoods.  And the gangbangers, and regular citizens
even, in turn develope their own attitude towards the cops because of the shit they do.

An "attitude" of not doing what the nice police officer tells them? Gee, what could go wrong there...

Jerry

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:29:58 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 7:10:17 AM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:39:32 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

> > Honestly, back when I was going through LA County, in the 70s mostly, you can't believe the
racist shit the LASD did inside the county jail.

> From experience, or from your lying perps?

Do you think I never seen the shit the deputies do in there?  Those guys are scary.  They scared the
crap out of me, that's for sure.  They used to have these "prowlers", which was two independent
deputies who would roam the tiers at night looking to start shit.  There was four tiers, maybe 26
cells per each tier, and at night it's quiet and you don't know they're creeping up on you.  That
is, until they motion the guy to rack your cell, and then they take you somewhere else and fuck with
you or beat your ass before they bring you back.  It's far away so the other prisoners can't hear
what they're doing to you.  Fucking pigs.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 14:46:22 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 10:30:02 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 7:10:17 AM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:39:32 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
>

> > > Honestly, back when I was going through LA County, in the 70s mostly, you can't believe the
racist shit the LASD did inside the county jail.

> > From experience, or from your lying perps?
> >

> Do you think I never seen the shit the deputies do in there?  Those guys are scary.  They scared
the crap out of me, that's for sure.  They used to have these "prowlers", which was two independent
deputies who would roam the tiers at night looking to start shit.  There was four tiers, maybe 26
cells per each tier, and at night it's quiet and you don't know they're creeping up on you.  That
is, until they motion the guy to rack your cell, and then they take you somewhere else and fuck with
you or beat your ass before they bring you back.  It's far away so the other prisoners can't hear
what they're doing to you.  Fucking pigs.

I'll take that as, lying perps...

From: Tim Norfolk <timsn274@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:27:48 -0800 (PST)
From: Tim Norfolk <timsn274@aol.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:39:32 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:18:41 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
>

> > Pretty much every black person in America reports incidents of flagrant racism from white
policemen (among others). I have seen the polls...I can't remember the exact percentages, but I do
remember it was so high even I was shocked. Either you think almost all black people are either
delusional or pathological liars, or you have a huge overt, one-on-one racism problem in the country.

> Honestly, back when I was going through LA County, in the 70s mostly, you can't believe the racist
shit the LASD did inside the county jail.  I mean, you just can't believe it.  That was a long time
ago, and things may be different now.  But some of the white cops inside had their own little kkk
clique that was separate from other cops in there.  Don't ask me how I know, just know that that's
the way it was and I seen plenty of shit happen in there.  Plenty.

> Look.  It's perpetual.  The cops that have to work in the worst areas develope an attitude towards
the asshole gangbangers that control those neighborhoods.  And the gangbangers, and regular citizens
even, in turn develope their own attitude towards the cops because of the shit they do.  It's
perpetual.  That's all there is to it.  Perpetual motion.

I have to ask. Do you think the cops go after the race, the culture, or the poverty?

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 19:27:28 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 5:27:52 PM UTC-8, Tim Norfolk wrote:

> I have to ask. Do you think the cops go after the race, the culture, or the poverty?

What I was trying to say here is that I KNOW how the police (or Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies)
thought because I was witness to their behavior and things they said while I was in county jail.
Naturally, I don't want to paint with a broad brush.  But, despite what Vegas Jerry has to say,
there were many that commonly used racial slurs to address black or hispanic inmates, and many times
they just fucked with black inmates just to fuck with them, because they are black.  I HEARD them
telling inmates about their little kkk private groups.  Naturally, I saw physical abuse too.
Because, there is no ACLU when you are inside the country jail and there are no tv cameras to watch
you get your ass beat.  Shit happens.  That was a long time ago and I will grant you that things may
be different now.  But I know as a fact that back then, many cops just didn't like niggers, and they
were not ashamed to say it.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 07:13:53 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 5:27:52 PM UTC-8, Tim Norfolk wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:39:32 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:18:41 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> >

> > > Pretty much every black person in America reports incidents of flagrant racism from white
policemen (among others). I have seen the polls...I can't remember the exact percentages, but I do
remember it was so high even I was shocked. Either you think almost all black people are either
delusional or pathological liars, or you have a huge overt, one-on-one racism problem in the country.

> > Honestly, back when I was going through LA County, in the 70s mostly, you can't believe the
racist shit the LASD did inside the county jail.  I mean, you just can't believe it.  That was a
long time ago, and things may be different now.  But some of the white cops inside had their own
little kkk clique that was separate from other cops in there.  Don't ask me how I know, just know
that that's the way it was and I seen plenty of shit happen in there.  Plenty.

> > Look.  It's perpetual.  The cops that have to work in the worst areas develope an attitude
towards the asshole gangbangers that control those neighborhoods.  And the gangbangers, and regular
citizens even, in turn develope their own attitude towards the cops because of the shit they do.
It's perpetual.  That's all there is to it.  Perpetual motion.

> I have to ask. Do you think the cops go after the race, the culture, or the poverty?

They go after the police call. That's the job. If there is no call, we go after donuts.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 07:07:06 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:18:41 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:12:41 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:58:55 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> >

> > > Or because they know him?
> > >

> > Never mind.  I can't say anything more now.
>
> Pretty much every black person in America reports incidents of flagrant racism from white
policemen (among others). I have seen the polls...I can't remember the exact percentages, but I do
remember it was so high even I was shocked. Either you think almost all black people are either
delusional or pathological liars, or you have a huge overt, one-on-one racism problem in the country.

And then they started wearing cameras and the truth come out. Every watch COPS on TV? I love it.
Perfect camera work showing perps refusing police instructions.

Jerry (never found guilty) 'n Vegas

From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 18:50:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:18:41 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:12:41 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:58:55 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> >

> > > Or because they know him?
> > >

> > Never mind.  I can't say anything more now.
>
> Pretty much every black person in America reports incidents of flagrant racism from white
policemen (among others). I have seen the polls...I can't remember the exact percentages, but I do
remember it was so high even I was shocked. Either you think almost all black people are either
delusional or pathological liars, or you have a huge overt, one-on-one racism problem in the country.

Maybe asking them if they've been a victim of racism, is a dog whistle for asking them if the want
free shit because they're a "victim."
Maybe that's why the polls are high.

Like Eric Holder. He said that when he was young, he got pulled over on a highway by the cops for
being black. Research revealed that Holder left out the fact that he was going 100 mph on a 65 MPH
highway.

To someone like Holder, he really believes that the "speeding thing" part of it is neither here nor
there. Maybe he rode that story right to the front of "The affirmative Action Line" and that's how
he eventually became AG of The United States.

Full headers:
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 18:58:35 -0800
On 3/8/2018 6:50 PM, Travel wrote:

<...>

> Like Eric Holder. He said that when he was young, he got pulled over on a highway by the cops for
being black. Research revealed that Holder left out the fact that he was going 100 mph on a 65 MPH
highway.

What "research"?

From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Full headers:
From: Seymore4Head <no@none.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 23:08:52 -0500
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 18:50:12 -0800 (PST), Travel<travel9599@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:18:41 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote:

>> > Never mind.  I can't say anything more now.
>>
>> Pretty much every black person in America reports incidents of flagrant racism from white
policemen (among others). I have seen the polls...I can't remember the exact percentages, but I do
remember it was so high even I was shocked. Either you think almost all black people are either
delusional or pathological liars, or you have a huge overt, one-on-one racism problem in the country.

>Maybe asking them if they've been a victim of racism, is a dog whistle for asking them if the want
free shit because they're a "victim."
>Maybe that's why the polls are high.
>
>Like Eric Holder. He said that when he was young, he got pulled over on a highway by the cops for
being black. Research revealed that Holder left out the fact that he was going 100 mph on a 65 MPH
highway.

>To someone like Holder, he really believes that the "speeding thing" part of it is neither here nor
there. Maybe he rode that story right to the front of "The affirmative Action Line" and that's how
he eventually became AG of The United States.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/09/11/showbiz/tyler-perry-profiling-case/in...

He was pulled over for making an improper turn and let go without
being slapped around or even ticketed.

From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 21:32:03 -0700
On 3/8/2018 6:58 PM, Clave wrote:
> On 3/8/2018 6:50 PM, Travel wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> Like Eric Holder. He said that when he was young, he got pulled over
>> on a highway by the cops for being black. Research revealed that
>> Holder left out the fact that he was going 100 mph on a 65 MPH highway.
>
> What "research"?

Travel runs away again.

From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 20:35:20 -0800
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:12:38 -0800 (PST), popinjay<paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:58:55 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
>

>> Or because they know him?
>>

>Never mind.  I can't say anything more now.

Fair enough, but we both know that there wouldn't be any 3d strikers
in prison if there weren't 2d strikers who can't control themselves.
The incidence of psychopathy in prison is very high, and one of their
traits is impulsive behavior, and an inability to think things through
to the consequences. Remember the news story out of CA where a 2d
striker took an ice cream cone away from some kid? You are quite
correct to stay away from this guy.

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:47:19 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:35:26 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:12:38 -0800 (PST), popinjay
> <> wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:58:55 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> >

> >> Or because they know him?
> >>

> >Never mind.  I can't say anything more now.
>
> Fair enough, but we both know that there wouldn't be any 3d strikers
> in prison if there weren't 2d strikers who can't control themselves.
> The incidence of psychopathy in prison is very high, and one of their
> traits is impulsive behavior, and an inability to think things through
> to the consequences. Remember the news story out of CA where a 2d
> striker took an ice cream cone away from some kid? You are quite
> correct to stay away from this guy.

I'm going to send him some money now, but I know more than I did earlier.  He's still my friend no
matter what.  But he ain't coming around me.  Fuck that.  I'm sorry.  And if he goes back, I'll send
him some shit, four times a year.

From: Anonymous <no_email@invalid.invalid>
From: Anonymous <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 05:00:49 +0000 (UTC)
popinjay<paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:58:55 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
>

>> Or because they know him?
>>

> Never mind.  I can't say anything more now.

Have you watched the cop show on A&E on the weekends? It’s long and it’s
like Cops, but worth watching, lmo.

From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 21:44:34 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:00:52 PM UTC-8, Anonymous wrote:

> Have you watched the cop show on A&E on the weekends? It’s long and it’s
> like Cops, but worth watching, lmo.

No, Anonymous, I don't have a working television.  If I can just catch a good 8/8 on keno, maybe I
will buy a new television.  Is there a discount if you buy a black and white one?  I really don't
care if the programs are in color or not, I'm used to black and white.

From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 22:21:09 -0800

From: Anonymous <no_email@invalid.invalid>
From: Anonymous <no_email@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 15:47:49 +0000 (UTC)
popinjay<paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:00:52 PM UTC-8, Anonymous wrote:
>

>> Have you watched the cop show on A&E on the weekends? It’s long and it’s
>> like Cops, but worth watching, lmo.
>

> No, Anonymous, I don't have a working television.  If I can just catch a
> good 8/8 on keno, maybe I will buy a new television.  Is there a discount
> if you buy a black and white one?  I really don't care if the programs
> are in color or not, I'm used to black and white.

I recently bought two big screen Samsung smart TVs. One for me and one for
my kid.  No tax and free delivery.
What’s the point of having money if you don’t spend a few sheckels once in
a while, eh?

From: Walter Hunt <walter.hunt@forget.it>
From: Walter Hunt <walter.hunt@forget.it>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 01:02:38 -0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 21:44:34 -0800, popinjay wrote:

> No, Anonymous, I don't have a working television.  If I can just catch a
> good 8/8 on keno, maybe I will buy a new television.  Is there a
> discount if you buy a black and white one?  I really don't care if the
> programs are in color or not, I'm used to black and white.

	I hear Trump is creating a program to give everyone in need a
TrumpTV for free. Only problem is it only has one channel (Fox) and
everything comes out red.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:06:30 -0800
On 3/7/2018 7:27 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> Cops might be dicks, but attitude is a bad
> habit when you're dealing with them.

Especially when you're black.

attitude + black = cop rage

From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 21:03:22 -0800
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:06:30 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:

>On 3/7/2018 7:27 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> Cops might be dicks, but attitude is a bad
>> habit when you're dealing with them.
>
>Especially when you're black.
>
>attitude + black = cop rage

Attitude + anyone of any race = cop rage. I speak from experience. And
it's people like you and the liberal press who are instilling
"attitude" in blacks. Smart move. Blacks have more bad outcomes
because they are more reliably assholes towards cops.

From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 01:21:54 -0800
On 3/7/2018 9:03 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:06:30 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/7/2018 7:27 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
>>> Cops might be dicks, but attitude is a bad
>>> habit when you're dealing with them.
>>
>> Especially when you're black.
>>
>> attitude + black = cop rage
>
> Attitude + anyone of any race = cop rage. I speak from experience.

Oh please, you're still breathing. It wasn't that long ago that nigras
didn't dare make eye contact with a white person.

> And
> it's people like you and the liberal press who are instilling
> "attitude" in blacks. Smart move.

What? I'm saying that it's very, very dangerous for a black person to
get lippy with a cop. I strongly advise AGAINST it.

> Blacks have more bad outcomes
> because they are more reliably assholes towards cops.

Assholes for objecting to unreasonable and unwarranted stop and search.

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 07:04:19 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:06:33 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 7:27 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> > Cops might be dicks, but attitude is a bad
> > habit when you're dealing with them.
>
> Especially when you're black.
>
> attitude + black = cop rage

Dutch = Ignorance

From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 07:02:25 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 4:28:24 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> Just talked to my last black friend.  Hadn't spoken to him in awhile.  I was a little worried.
Sure enough, he got arrested for being black.  I'm not kidding.  Comes out of a store with his
daughter, and has nothing with him but a bottle of water.  Cops jam them up, and make HIM go on the
ground, AND pulled their guns out on him.  That's what really fries me.  It's one thing to think a
black guy might have stolen something, like petty theft, but then they have to pull the guns on him.
 I am so fucking mad when he tells me this.  My friend could have ended up being just another
statistic.  And he didn't do shit.

> Like I said, he's my last black friend.  I used to have more, but over the years, things changed.
And I'm getting more angry as he tells me about them putting the guns on him, but he's so used to it
that I can tell in his voice it ain't no real big thing to him.  I told him, but this shit is on the
news every day.  They don't need a reason.

> BillB is right.  America is racist.  But that doesn't change the fact that BillB is still a
dickhead.  Just that he's a correct dickhead.

> I'm pretty pissed off about this shit.  Fucking pigs.

Fuck you. Why'd the police show up? THEY WERE CALLED. If they DIDN'T do their job you'd piss and
moan.

Next <
From: Tim Norfolk <timsn274@aol.com>
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:30:55 -0800 (PST)
From: Tim Norfolk <timsn274@aol.com>
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 7:28:24 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:
> Just talked to my last black friend.  Hadn't spoken to him in awhile.  I was a little worried.
Sure enough, he got arrested for being black.  I'm not kidding.  Comes out of a store with his
daughter, and has nothing with him but a bottle of water.  Cops jam them up, and make HIM go on the
ground, AND pulled their guns out on him.  That's what really fries me.  It's one thing to think a
black guy might have stolen something, like petty theft, but then they have to pull the guns on him.
 I am so fucking mad when he tells me this.  My friend could have ended up being just another
statistic.  And he didn't do shit.

> Like I said, he's my last black friend.  I used to have more, but over the years, things changed.
And I'm getting more angry as he tells me about them putting the guns on him, but he's so used to it
that I can tell in his voice it ain't no real big thing to him.  I told him, but this shit is on the
news every day.  They don't need a reason.

> BillB is right.  America is racist.  But that doesn't change the fact that BillB is still a
dickhead.  Just that he's a correct dickhead.

> I'm pretty pissed off about this shit.  Fucking pigs.

One of my few black friends was in Pepper Pike, a whiter-than-white suburb of Cleveland. He came out
of Wendy's with his food, climbed into his car, and suddenly had 4 cops, one on the hood of the car
with a drawn weapon.

A skinny black male had just robbed a Target several miles away. My friend is at least 250#