> Prev
From: DA <da@denverpost.com>
Subject: Alex Smith 2-0.
Full headers:
From: "DA" <da@denverpost.com>
Subject: Alex Smith 2-0.
Message-ID: <8c6c5446406b58f22a11c5c3718d7c3f@dizum.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:20:38 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs, alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!weretis.net!feeder4.news.weretis.net!news.mixmin.net!sewer!news.dizum.net!not-for-mail
Organization: dizum.com - The Internet Problem Provider
X-Abuse: abuse@dizum.com
Injection-Info: sewer.dizum.com - 194.109.206.211
Print Article
Forward Article
The Chiefs thank the 49ers for Alex Smith. 

	
From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burntup.ends>
Subject: Re: Alex Smith 2-0.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.unit0.net!news.mixmin.net!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burntup.ends>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs,alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers
Subject: Re: Alex Smith 2-0.
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 10:18:08 -0600
Organization: barbarians at my condo
Message-ID: <opork1$cb$4@news.mixmin.net>
References: <8c6c5446406b58f22a11c5c3718d7c3f@dizum.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 16:18:09 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: news.mixmin.net; posting-host="1186b7a5ff8eabf7fda244794817c3fd7a62498f";
logging-data="395"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.3.0
In-Reply-To: <8c6c5446406b58f22a11c5c3718d7c3f@dizum.com>
Content-Language: en-US
Print Article
Forward Article
On 9/18/2017 6:20 AM, DA wrote:
> The Chiefs thank the 49ers for Alex Smith.
> 
And hope he can be traded for #2 or 3 - yay! 

	
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Alex Smith 2-0.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer02.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!post02.iad!fx01.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs,alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers
Subject: Re: Alex Smith 2-0.
Message-ID: <k5j1schp10k47quci1c436i32jqs1vnodv@4ax.com>
References: <8c6c5446406b58f22a11c5c3718d7c3f@dizum.com> <opork1$cb$4@news.mixmin.net>
User-Agent: ForteAgent/8.00.32.1272
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Lines: 10
X-Complaints-To: abuse@easynews.com
Organization: Forte - www.forteinc.com
X-Complaints-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 21:53:07 -1000
X-Received-Body-CRC: 658280578
X-Received-Bytes: 1180
Print Article
Forward Article
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 10:18:08 -0600, Nunya Bidnits<kc@burntup.ends>
wrote:

>On 9/18/2017 6:20 AM, DA wrote:
>> The Chiefs thank the 49ers for Alex Smith.
>> 
>And hope he can be traded for #2 or 3 - yay!

Either he stays or he's free to go. He doesn't have to go anywhere
unless he decides to go. 

	
From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burntup.ends>
Subject: Re: Alex Smith 2-0.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin2!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.mixmin.net!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burntup.ends>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs,alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers
Subject: Re: Alex Smith 2-0.
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 08:07:27 -0600
Organization: barbarians at my condo
Message-ID: <opr8b2$t4j$1@news.mixmin.net>
References: <8c6c5446406b58f22a11c5c3718d7c3f@dizum.com>
<opork1$cb$4@news.mixmin.net> <k5j1schp10k47quci1c436i32jqs1vnodv@4ax.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:07:31 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: news.mixmin.net; posting-host="c3ce7ddad4b3551e7db85d79dfbc60360dc129ba";
logging-data="29843"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.3.0
In-Reply-To: <k5j1schp10k47quci1c436i32jqs1vnodv@4ax.com>
Content-Language: en-US
Print Article
Forward Article
On 9/19/2017 1:53 AM, John Walsh wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 10:18:08 -0600, Nunya Bidnits<kc@burntup.ends>
> wrote:
> 
>> On 9/18/2017 6:20 AM, DA wrote:
>>> The Chiefs thank the 49ers for Alex Smith.
>>>
>> And hope he can be traded for #2 or 3 - yay!
> 
> Either he stays or he's free to go. He doesn't have to go anywhere
> unless he decides to go.
> 

Not so fast kemosabe:

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/alex-smith-3337/

Current Contract
Alex Smith signed a 4 year, $68,000,000 contract with the Kansas City 
Chiefs, including a $18,000,000 signing bonus, $45,000,000 guaranteed, 
and an average annual salary of $17,000,000. In 2017, Smith will earn a 
base salary of $10,800,000, a roster bonus of $2,000,000 and a workout 
bonus of $500,000, while carrying a cap hit of $16,900,000 and a dead 
cap value of $20,500,000.

2018 Roster Bonus: $2M (due on the 3rd league day)



Do you see any no-trade clause there? 

	
From: dan18808@sprintpcs.com <dan18808@sprintpcs.com>
Subject: Re: Alex Smith 2-0.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.mixmin.net!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "dan18808@sprintpcs.com" <dan18808@sprintpcs.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs,alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers
Subject: Re: Alex Smith 2-0.
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 23:40:46 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: Mixmin
Message-ID: <XnsA7F5A9ACEF9DAFS0003@0.0.0.1>
References: <8c6c5446406b58f22a11c5c3718d7c3f@dizum.com> <opork1$cb$4@news.mixmin.net> <k5j1schp10k47quci1c436i32jqs1vnodv@4ax.com> <opr8b2$t4j$1@news.mixmin.net>
Injection-Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 23:40:46 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: news.mixmin.net; posting-host="729f35e83ebdf6ffee58ae09ed65727929ec6627";
logging-data="23508"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
User-Agent: Xnews/2006.08.24
Print Article
Forward Article
On 19 Sep 2017, Nunya Bidnits<kc@burntup.ends> posted some 
news:opr8b2$t4j$1@news.mixmin.net:

> On 9/19/2017 1:53 AM, John Walsh wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 10:18:08 -0600, Nunya Bidnits<kc@burntup.ends>
>> wrote:
>> 
>>> On 9/18/2017 6:20 AM, DA wrote:
>>>> The Chiefs thank the 49ers for Alex Smith.
>>>>
>>> And hope he can be traded for #2 or 3 - yay!
>> 
>> Either he stays or he's free to go. He doesn't have to go anywhere
>> unless he decides to go.
>> 
> 
> Not so fast kemosabe:
> 
> http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/alex-smith-3337/
> 
> Current Contract
> Alex Smith signed a 4 year, $68,000,000 contract with the Kansas City 
> Chiefs, including a $18,000,000 signing bonus, $45,000,000 guaranteed, 
> and an average annual salary of $17,000,000. In 2017, Smith will earn a 
> base salary of $10,800,000, a roster bonus of $2,000,000 and a workout 
> bonus of $500,000, while carrying a cap hit of $16,900,000 and a dead 
> cap value of $20,500,000.
> 
> 2018 Roster Bonus: $2M (due on the 3rd league day)
> 
> 
> 
> Do you see any no-trade clause there?

Only a retard like you would trade him. 

	
Next <
From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burntup.ends>
Subject: Re: Alex Smith 2-0.
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!news.mixmin.net!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: Nunya Bidnits <kc@burntup.ends>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.kc-chiefs,alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers
Subject: Re: Alex Smith 2-0.
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 08:02:53 -0600
Organization: barbarians at my condo
Message-ID: <optsee$ga6$2@news.mixmin.net>
References: <8c6c5446406b58f22a11c5c3718d7c3f@dizum.com>
<opork1$cb$4@news.mixmin.net> <k5j1schp10k47quci1c436i32jqs1vnodv@4ax.com>
<opr8b2$t4j$1@news.mixmin.net> <XnsA7F5A9ACEF9DAFS0003@0.0.0.1>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:02:54 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: news.mixmin.net; posting-host="1186b7a5ff8eabf7fda244794817c3fd7a62498f";
logging-data="16710"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.3.0
In-Reply-To: <XnsA7F5A9ACEF9DAFS0003@0.0.0.1>
Content-Language: en-US
Print Article
Forward Article
On 9/19/2017 5:40 PM, dan18808@sprintpcs.com wrote:
> On 19 Sep 2017, Nunya Bidnits<kc@burntup.ends> posted some
> news:opr8b2$t4j$1@news.mixmin.net:
> 
>> On 9/19/2017 1:53 AM, John Walsh wrote:
>>> On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 10:18:08 -0600, Nunya Bidnits<kc@burntup.ends>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 9/18/2017 6:20 AM, DA wrote:
>>>>> The Chiefs thank the 49ers for Alex Smith.
>>>>>
>>>> And hope he can be traded for #2 or 3 - yay!
>>>
>>> Either he stays or he's free to go. He doesn't have to go anywhere
>>> unless he decides to go.
>>>
>>
>> Not so fast kemosabe:
>>
>> http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/alex-smith-3337/
>>
>> Current Contract
>> Alex Smith signed a 4 year, $68,000,000 contract with the Kansas City
>> Chiefs, including a $18,000,000 signing bonus, $45,000,000 guaranteed,
>> and an average annual salary of $17,000,000. In 2017, Smith will earn a
>> base salary of $10,800,000, a roster bonus of $2,000,000 and a workout
>> bonus of $500,000, while carrying a cap hit of $16,900,000 and a dead
>> cap value of $20,500,000.
>>
>> 2018 Roster Bonus: $2M (due on the 3rd league day)
>>
>>
>>
>> Do you see any no-trade clause there?
> 
> Only a retard like you would trade him.
> 
You may not have seen Mahomes' arm...

Word.